SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

On 31/01/2018 at 6:17 AM, statesss said:

... i cant get the mod to even pop up in game... so it is just not working here are my screen shots of nmm

what am i doing wrong?

also this is my NMM install location

Capture3.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

If you haven't already solved it, try disabling the tentacle parasite.esp, it could be clashing with this mod

If you are using EstrusChaurus, mak sure you have Etrus Chaurus + and from the old zzEstrus esp file, which is not needed anymore (the rest of the files from Estrus are still needed though).

Also, I don’t know how well Parasites plays with MilkMod, Soul gem over and Egg Factory. 

In genera, it is not a good idea to use multiple mods that do similar thing. That goes for Maria Eden and SD+ too... better to chose one and stick to it.

13 hours ago, statesss said:

ok i tryed that but it is not working... here is my new load order

here is ingame mods 

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

ScreenShot4.bmp

ScreenShot5.bmp

ScreenShot6.bmp

possible issue with your load order, Sexlab has USLEEP or the individual patches listed as a requirement and you have USLEEP loading after Sexlab.

another issue is the order of Parasite, Chaurus and Estrus itself, if i am reading it correctly it is not loading in the order Estrus, then Chaurus then Parasites.

while i do not have MME or Egg Factory i do have Estrus (esp deactivated), then SGO, then Chaurus+, then Spiders(addon to EC+) , then Parasites

and so far that has worked for me.

hope this information is helpful

I am looking for help from anyone experienced with nif file manipulation.

I would like to adjust the mesh files for the facial and hip 'face huggers' to fit male models better.

For the face models, the fit is almost there already except for some clipping at the top of the head . It would be about just moving the mesh a little higher on the face.

For the hip model, the mesh is practically buried inside the male anatomy. It would be about shifting the model away from the pelvis and probably increase its size a bit to wrap around the male's hips. 

Bonus point if anyone can port the hip model to a SOS compatible mesh with a tentacle instead of a penis for erections :smile:

TESV 2018-02-04 14-01-08-09.png

On 16/10/2016 at 10:41 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Draugr on the other hand... I have to think of a good type of rotten worm that would fester on century old desiccated body before I add that kind of parasite. 

There is a type of fancy cheese that is matured with maggots. A kind of Italian delicacy, apparently! The maggots are often left in, and sometimes, larvae from these maggots survive in the intestine. These can then try and pupate. Maybe add some cheeses to the draugr levelled lists, with eating them causing a chance of intestinal larvae?

I've a question and a further suggestion-I thought I'd read that parasites can also infect followers. I switched the probabilities up to 100, and got my character infected harvesting a creep cluster. I tried to get Lydia infected too, but when she harvested another cluster, nothing happened? Is it just my load being buggy? Quite possible, some things have gone odd the last few hours of play.

The suggestion-a fungal parasite from the Fungal spore pods! A chance of infection when harvesting, fungus likes to grow in warm, moist places...

Skyrimll, thank you for the awesome work you've done with this mod. I loved the content that has been built into it so far, and cannot wait to see what else you have in store for us!

Question not aimed directly at you since I know you don't have much time to spend replying in these threads: Has anyone figured out what the deal is with the Hip Hugger not causing proper inflation? I have no trouble using Fertility Mode, ES Chaurus, Egg Fatory, or the Spider Egg Parasite, but for some reason the Hip Hugger does not want to cause inflation despite showing the text indicating that my character is being effected. Testing out sliders in RaceMenu show that the belly can be inflated manually while still wearing the parasite, but nothing beats the immersion of the real-time automatic effects... I've tried digging through all of the files to see if a value wasn't set, or if that particular parasite is missing a reference to call for belly scaling, but I have not found anything yet.

If I could make any request for a future feature, I would have to chime with the other people asking for expanded effects for the parasites: stuff like the chaurus worms burrowing into your body and/or eventually being pushed out and physically spawning as a larvae on the ground, or something along those lines. 

7 minutes ago, Ishootnoobs said:

maybe the parasites could drain mana or something and the spider eggs could hatch eventually 

if you have EC+ that feature is in that mod, for spiders it is in the ES+ addon.

it is in the MCM called infestation (not sure of which page of MCM though, i think it is on the first page of those mods)

After going to the mound for the broodmaiden quest and finishing the objectives given by Lastelle i noticed the questline did not end (still have "Help Lastelle protect her babies" as an objective for some reason), i used console commands to set the quest stage to 10 to see if i could find the value that ended the quest, and it added a bunch of new objectives (like "escape before the sound of the chaurus drives you mad") that i had not seen before. how would we go about doing this part of the quest without console and where is it? i would very much like to do the full quest.

4 minutes ago, WereHound said:

After going to the mound for the broodmaiden quest and finishing the objectives given by Lastelle i noticed the questline did not end (still have "Help Lastelle protect her babies" as an objective for some reason), i used console commands to set the quest stage to 10 to see if i could find the value that ended the quest, and it added a bunch of new objectives (like "escape before the sound of the chaurus drives you mad") that i had not seen before. how would we go about doing this part of the quest without console and where is it? i would very much like to do the full quest.

That's normal.. the mod only has the first chapter so far and it is not finished yet. 

I am planning on finishing two more chapters in the coming months.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I offer an idea for the mod that came from a 60's TV show?

An NPC (looking like maybe, "Ysolda") that only looks like Ysolda, but is actually a fluid-sucking monster. OK Yeah I've heard of Vampires, but this is different, trust me.

They look and act exactly like the one you love, but when they get hungry, large suction-cups grow out of their hands and they give you disfiguring hickeys, assuming they do not actually kill you.

(I mean, what would possess a person to pursue a chaurus?)

In a more immersive version of the monster in my head, they have a lair they bring you back to, wrap you up (lotsa tongue action) in a web or a cocoon,

and leave you there to your fate and to suck you dry every few hours.

In immersion Part III, other NPC's end up there too, and you (being the girl-scout that you are) rescue the NPC's and kill the fake Ysolda.

1 hour ago, 2dk2c said:

Can I offer an idea for the mod that came from a 60's TV show?

An NPC (looking like maybe, "Ysolda") that only looks like Ysolda, but is actually a fluid-sucking monster. OK Yeah I've heard of Vampires, but this is different, trust me.

They look and act exactly like the one you love, but when they get hungry, large suction-cups grow out of their hands and they give you disfiguring hickeys, assuming they do not actually kill you.

(I mean, what would possess a person to pursue a chaurus?)

In a more immersive version of the monster in my head, they have a lair they bring you back to, wrap you up (lotsa tongue action) in a web or a cocoon,

and leave you there to your fate and to suck you dry every few hours.

In immersion Part III, other NPC's end up there too, and you (being the girl-scout that you are) rescue the NPC's and kill the fake Ysolda.

That could be fun to implement but my goal at the moment with Parasites is to 1) make sure the Parasites that are there already work well and 2) complete the two remaining chapters I have planned for the quest - Kynes Blessing and The Chaurus Queen.

How do i remove the parasites from followers, I put a face hugger on lydia's face to shut her up but now i cant figure out how to remove it. When i speak to the preistess and choose the i want to learn more about parasites option nothing triggers, the dialog just ends. Help please.

This is a great mod! Hopefully it'll be updated soon, but if not, that's fine.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, as I haven't gone through all the pages of comments, but a nipple parasite could be cool. It would need to be able to be bodyslided, but surely that isn't a problem? (I've never done bodysliding myself, I'm just lucky people have bodyslided the stuff I want). Please forgive me if that's wrong.

But maybe a bunch of small little worms or something protruding from the nipple area, just like in the art cover for this mod in the MCM. They'd drain mana and stamina, possibly health, every so often (not constantly, that'd be horrible), but they'd be able to increase arousal, which could potentially mean an increase in weapon damage (I don't know, do people get a little stronger when aroused?). At the very least, it could play some part in the SexLab side of things. 

It'd be contracted while in a marshy area, or potentially in Dwemer Ruins (there could be two types - the Chaurus Worm type (they could possibly seen as newly hatched Chaurus Worms, or something completely new), and a basic maggot looking one?)

And what about animated parasites? I know for sure I'd love it if the Chaurus Worm was animated. Just wiggling in the hole it's in would be cool. Then going off the above idea, the nipple parasites could move around a little?

Maybe a parasite that would get into the anus/vagina, survive off any waste, but produce little things like slugs/maggots/whatever, which would drip down out of the whole? Like the semen and "dripping" animation thing, but different, if that makes any sense (looking at you, Inyouchuu). That would be contracted in marshy areas while sleeping.

I'm aware you're working on other things, and it's fine if these ideas aren't even wanted/needed, just thought I could at least try and give some ideas as payback for a great mod, you know? 

On 2/3/2018 at 4:32 AM, valcon767 said:

possible issue with your load order, Sexlab has USLEEP or the individual patches listed as a requirement and you have USLEEP loading after Sexlab.

another issue is the order of Parasite, Chaurus and Estrus itself, if i am reading it correctly it is not loading in the order Estrus, then Chaurus then Parasites.

while i do not have MME or Egg Factory i do have Estrus (esp deactivated), then SGO, then Chaurus+, then Spiders(addon to EC+) , then Parasites

and so far that has worked for me.

hope this information is helpful

The usleep is a base game mod WHICH MEANS  the only mod that should be loaded before it loads is SKYRIM, UPDATE , ANY DLC YOU HAVE .  Required mods must be higher in your load order than the mod that it needs to function. It can be boring but I would suggest you load one requires mod at a time make sure it is working then load the next one . just asking are you using loot , and have you cleaned your skyrim ESMS.

I AM  LOOKING AT YOUR LOAD ORDER NOT YOUR PLUG IN.   Files get overwritten in your load order they are activate by your plugin or esm , esp

On 1/24/2018 at 2:40 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Unfortunately, since I don't have the software or the know-how to handle custom sounds, this is very unlikely to happen unless someone can provide me with 'ready to play' slimy sounds for Skyrim.

The sound that is used for most HUNGER MODS  would also work , you known the hunger/growing sound used when your character  needs to eat. 

JUST THINKING 

Gave this mod a try and wanted to leave my comments.

First, great idea for a mod and it looks to be shaping up to be something I'd like to add to my load order.  Since I've been updating various mods while doing a test game (also testing some mods I'm working on) I decided to give yours a try.  I'm going to break my comments into a couple of groups to help organize them.  Also, for refereence keep in mind my play through was with a male breton character and a female follower (Illia from Darklight tower in this case).  Additionally, take some of my bug reports with a grain of salt unless / until someone else can independently verify the result since this is my test game which has been modded to hell and back, lot of stuff removed, changed, etc. so that may have introduced outside errors, it is at least a possibility.  First up, some problems I encountered:

Spoiler

When I started the mod I was already in Blackreach (high level character, done everything, yada yada; had just updated EC and MNC and was dragging poor Illia around and introducing her to falmer, chaurus and spiders because she's a very naughty witch... ) so the first thing I came across was skeleton of some physician near the tower of Mzark.  In my case it had fallen almost completely through the walk it was apparently supposed to be lying on and only a hand was barely visible.  The book was quite interesting though and well done.

Next was trying to see if anything nasty would happen to poor Illia if I had her sleep nake in Blackreach.  So I ran around with her stripped of all her gear had her sleep in various beds in Blackreach, even dropped a bedroll out in the open.  No face huggers ever attacked her (I set the chance to 100%) and when I had her harvest from chaurus egg sacs no tentacle attacks even though that was set to 100% as well.  I'm guessing this maybe isn't done yet?

Next she had a bit of fun with a chaurus hunter, or to be more precise it had some fun with her.  This did not trigger any chaurus worms despite being set at 100%.  However, when she got banged by a pair of chaurus reapers they did leave her with two blue worms (one anal, one vag).  So I'm guessing currently chaurus hunters / fledglings can't trigger this.

I could not remove her anal worm, but I could initially unequip her vaginal worm.  Later this seemed to change and I could not unequip either without "the key stuff" (avoiding spoiler) and only after having talked to Danica who showed me how.  But even then I could not remove Illia's anal worm, even though this did work on my character (thank god, ick ick ick! EXIT ONLY DOWN THERE!  LOL  I swear Illia was smirking), so there appear to be a few missing conditions regarding followers and worms.

I found Lastelle in the swamp, unfortunately I came from the direction of Falgunthur and killed the two studs in that area which presented me with a problem later (I resurrected one and that solved it).

When talking to Lastelle for the first time, she didn't requip her tentacle armor, instead she had a pair of worms.  I noticed that sometimes further sex with a chaurus could remove the tentacle armor or cause worms to be removed (and then later a new one giving the NPC more than one in inventory).

The quest for the brood queen seemed to show up in my journal much later than you intended.  I got no journal entries when trying to find the eggs (which was quite the easter egg hunt they were scattered pretty widely about, but that was fine once I figured out what was going on) and no quest marker to go back to her when I had enough of them (I had to guess my first play through and ended up peeking at the quest in the esp).  The notice that the brood queen quest had started did not appear until after I'd gotten the book and come back.

When I went to Whiterun, that part went okay at first.  On my travel back a lot of wonky things happened.  First time going back I fast traveled to the Abandoned Shack since there no other close map marker and I wanted to get thru the test run.  When I did so a snow sabrecat was there but acting strangly.  It wasn't initially hostile and acted "odd" so tried ignoring it and about the time I got to Lastelle's camp it followed and attacked, died in like 2 sec.  But Lastelle was not at the camp and I could not find her.  So I reloaded, this time fast traveled to Morthal, snow cat shows up again, same weird behavior, guards whacked him while I watched.  Still no Lastelle at camp.  Reload, tried again, this time road my horse from Whiterun through Labrynthian to Morthal, got attacked by a charus stud just outside Morthal but no snowcat, got to the camp still no Lastelle.  So at this point I did a prid and then moveto Lastelle with console.  Turns out she was just SW of Morthal on the other side of the road near the trail going up the mountain.  Oh an that Chaurus stud, was hers.  So I reloaded again and this time just did moveto directly to Lastelle from Whiterun, she's still outside Morthal, this time on the north side.  Chaurus is immediately hostile to me so I smack it with a Pacify spell and then just followed Lastelle to see where she goes.  She heads through Morthal and back towards the mountain.  What I figured out is she's apparently trying to go to the original Brood Cave which you seem to have copied for your lair.  My guess is she's trying to go to some location marker or something in that cave by mistake.

The entrance to the correct cave never opened, the pillar never disables.  This might have something to do with Lastelle's odd behavior.

Eventually if I waited long enough she would end up in the right cave anyway and I could use a moveto command to get in the cave that way.  When I talked to her about visiting Danica, she would say happy stuff but the quest journal would not update.  I could not get any further with the quest at this point and gave up.

On the Kyne's blessing quest, even though I'd found out stuff from Danica about removing worms, it never updated to show that objective had been completed, though it did add some.  Also, if I removed a worm, I got a dead one in my ingredients and live one in my inventory.  Using "the stuff" I could remove a vaginal worm from Illia and got a live one in my inventory, but I could not remove her anal worm.  There is mention of using some kind of mushroom but no information and it appears from what did happen maybe that part is either unfinished or something you started but then didn't do.

Okay, that's mostly it for the bugs and odditys (so to speak, see what I did there... ;-)

Now on to some comments and suggestions:

Spoiler

Overall, and despite the above problems I enjoyed the mod.

I would have liked more options to focus on followers being infected rather than the player.  That just a matter of play style, mine is male follower who kicks the shit out of stuff with sidekick who gets herself in trouble occasionally and needs to be rescued... or maybe I just watch and laugh cause I'm an asshole like that.  Sometimes I turn followers into slaves either with PAHE or Fishburger's Mia's Lair: Sex Slaves (depending on my mood for that game) and then play evil breton warlock who experiments on hapless sex slaves, que evil laugh.  So, yeah, more options to focus on followers and dialog involving them with be MUCH appreciated by me.  Suggestions about that further below.

Danica doesn't seem to notice if a follower is pregnant with chaurus or spider eggs as per EC or ES add on (or Lastelle or anyone else).  Nor does she notice if the follower is infected with a parasite.  Thus the player can't bring an infected / pregnant follower as an alternative to fulfilling some of the quest conditions.  Would be nice if you could add that in.  Maybe set it so if the player has a follower with them that is infected you get the "I have a little problem" dialog, and then Danica asks what's wrong and the player says "My friend was attacked and... " and then Danica continues with info about what you need to remove the parasite, or what to do about the eggs, etc.

I take it you added the snow sabrecat on fast travel?  If so does this serve a specific plot purpose?  If not, then I'd suggest removing it.  If it does serve some plot purpose that is not at all clear.

When fetching the chaurus stud, currently the only option to lead it back is for the player to drink the potion which leads to you know what (avoiding spoilers again).  It would be nice if you had a dialog option that appeared only if you have the pheromone potion in inventory when talking to a follower telling them to drink it.  At which point they drink it, one is removed from inventory and then you know what happens to the follower.  You could either leave it as is, where its an instant effect (which makes doing it this way tougher) or you could make it a cloak effect so that once the effect is on the follower then for an hour if they get near any chaurus, you know what.  I kinda prefer the later since, evil grin (and if the potion is flagged as a poison I can reverse pick pocket it onto a hapless NPC and... evil grin again).

Loved the books with info in them, you do a good job with creating story / immersion with them, would like to see more such books.  Danica or Lami could possibly offer radiant side quests to find more books with additional info.  So could Urag at the College.  I'd also give some thought to maybe some future quests involving the alchemist at the Hag's Cure in Markarth, she seems a wicked type... and what fate might befall poor Muiri... evil grin again.

As a possible way to get the player to Lastelle, perhaps after killing the vampire at Morthal (so the player has shown themselves to be somewhat trustworthy), Lami would have a new dialog option where she mentions a problem, her daughter has gone missing, she wandered off in the swamp, oh and she's fascinated by chaurus and...  Lami doesn't exactly tell the whole truth though, so the player is met with some surprises.  I think that would be a plausible and immersive way to point the player at Lastelle.

Now for the more complex suggestions:
I like immersion, I like dialog, I like stuff involving followers so here's an idea for that starting with its simplest form and then getting progressively more complex.  I realize this would add a lot of work, so I'm posting it this way with that in mind (I've done enough modding to know what I'm asking so while it would be really nice, no pressure at all).

More dialog involving followers who are pregnant or infested.  At it simplest form this would just be a dialog topic that appears whenever you have a follower that is pregnant as per EC or ES and/or infested with any of the various parasites.  You could ask the follower "How do you feel about..." and this would produce a menu of branch topics depending on the exact state of the follower.  Thus pregnant with chaurus eggs would lead to "...being pregnant by a chaurus?" or if spider eggs you'd instead get "...being pregnant by a spider?"  The follower would then have random dialog most likely expressing their distress about it, maybe commenting on feeling bloated as they grow, feeling their breasts getting bigger / heavier with as they fill with milk, etc.  Additionally, more dialog branches could appear if / or also infested with various parasites, so if they have a vaginal worm "...having that worm in your pussy?"  Which might lead to horrified remarks and general distress at having a freaking worm buried inside a very sensitive hole.  If the player had learned how to remove them, additional dialog pleading for the player to remove it might be added to the random responses.

If you want to get more complex, and I hope you will.  You could set up a system where the NPC gets put in different factions based on how extensive their experience is.  Example chaurusbreederstage0fac, stage1fac, stage2fac, stage3fac, stage4fac, stage5fac, etc.  (This might also be done with ranks within a single faction but I'm not sure, I'll leave that to more experienced modders to advise on.) Each faction is used as a condition for different dialog responses to the above.  At stage 0 you get horrified responses about being raped by a chaurus, having chaurus eggs growing in them, chaurus worms, etc.  Stage's are advanced maybe by setting a variable, different events (sex, giving birth, being infested (continuing effect over time) adds to this variable, when it reaches a certain point the stage advances.

• At stage 1 they are uneasy but no longer afraid.  They still definitely want the parasites removed, they eggs out, etc.
  • At stage 2 they've become more ambivalent about it, even shyly admiting some aspects of it are enjoyable / feel good (i.e. well its still kind of weird having a BIG worm constantly squirming in my pussy, but it doesn't hurt me.  Actually it kind feels kind of good and it makes me horny... speaking of which, can we fuck?)  
  • At stage 3 they are accepting and have started to like what is happening.  For example if asked about being pregnant they might say "Well I know it sounds crazy but, it was actually kind of amazing being fucked by a chaurus and having its babies inside me is kind of thrilling.  I know its wrong but, I think I'm starting to like it."  Or if asked about a chaurus worm they might respond, "I know its a slimy worm, but it keeps me so wet its hard to tell.  It won't stop wiggling around and that feels so... by the gods I can't help myself! 'trigger masturbation animation, they orgasm on the spot'"  If you attempt to remove the worm, you might get a dialog from the NPC saying something like "Oh, you're going to take that worm out?  Well, if you think its best but its really not hurting me, maybe we could just leave it alone?"  You could then choose to remove it or not, and if you squeeze it instead it goes deeper, the NPC reacts accordingly and the make progress towards the next stage.  Likewise if they don't have a worm and you put one in them you get a different response, something to the effect of "Oh, I can feel it going in, I'd almost forgotten how good this feels! 'trigger heavy breathing / moaning sound'"
  • At stage 4 they REALLY like sex with chaurus or having worm parasites.  If asked they will openly express that they like being fucked by chaurus and are quite willing for it to happen again, they like carrying their eggs and its a pleasure to do so, and the love having worms in them because they feel so good.  If you try to remove a worm they'll first ask you not to, they don't want them removed but if you insist they'll relent.  A new dialog option appears when they do not have a parasite or are not pregnant, you can ask them "How do you feel about..." "...having that worm removed?" or "...no longer being pregnant with chaurus?" and they'll talk about missing it and wishing it could happen again.
  • At stage 5 they're enthusiastic about it.  Its no longer just sex with chaurus or being fucked by one, they start referring to it as being bred by a chaurus, breeding with them.  They start expressing ideas that maybe that's what they're meant for, to be a brood mother for chaurus.  They might ask to help them find a chaurus (could even eventually turn that into a side quest, find your crazy follower her own chaurus stud) or maybe she suggest you could find a nest of chaurus and just leave her there, just for a little while... or longer... letting them breed her... all of them... as much as they want... gosh do you think you could find a big nest?  If you have a worm parasite in your inventory, they may have random idle dialog asking about it, asking if you could put it in them.  If you have the pheromone potion they might ask for one and if you give them one (not sure if this is possible) but if they have one in their inventory and you encounter a chaurus they'll automatically use the potion.  This is also the last stage before the point of no return.  See below
  • At stage 6 the follower has gone bug crazy, they're convinced they were meant to serve the chaurus as a brood mother, its all they want, they might even periodically do forced greet dialogs and talk about it or have random idle comments regarding the pleasures of being a chaurus slut.  There's no cure for this stage, and there might even be a chance the follower runs off to join a brood lair (you lose the follower or this could open up a rescue quest to regain them).

But, there could be a cure at any point prior to stage 6.  You learn about this from Danica.  It turns out there is a long term effect to chaurus sex / worms.  They secrete a kind of toxin that is absorbed by their "host".  Over time it increases the feelings of pleasure and euphoria when having sex with chaurus, being near them, infested with parasites.  The "attraction" is partly the effect of the toxin as it builds up in the host's system.  The more sex, pregnancies and infestations, the worse it gets until the desires build to the point they "breeder" can no longer control their urges (having Danica refer to the victim or host as a breeder or brood mother might hint at her own condition).  Danica keeps her urges in check by brewing an antidote she discovered.  She usually gets the ingredients she needs from Arcadia but thanks to the civil war Arcadia can't get them all now, she needs you to help and in exchange she'll teach you the formula.  Start a quest to get ingredients.  Danica is at stage 5 at that point.  So does it continue to build up even after the the antidote, no and Danica will explain that if asked (otherwise she doesn't mention it because...).  Wait if, you ask Danica, if you've been taking this cure, why do you need more?  She nervously admits that the cure isn't a total cure and can't completely eliminate all the desires (it reduces the NPC back to stage 3 but they will never drop below that and can go back up over time if...).  The "victim" eventually discovers there are pleasures in being a "host" and with enough experience genuinely learns to enjoy it, there's no cure for that.  She couldn't stop thinking about her time in the falmer cave and so sometimes she sneaks off and... breeds with a chaurus.  She tries not to do it too often but she's been doing it for awhile and she almost can't control herself now, if you hadn't gotten her the ingredients for the cure she's afraid she might have gone to a falmer lair or chaurus nest and, she'd never leave again.  Even though being their brood slut would be such endless pleasure, the joy of giving birth to clutch after clutch of their eggs... and then she excuses herself because she REALLY needs to take that antidote right NOW.

You could also add some similar changing dialog for when an NPC is pregnant as the pregnancy advances; so they might start out saying they're okay they feel fine, later on they think they can feel them growing inside, and eventually they would comment about feeling very full and that they're getting close to giving birth.

The goal is to make it all more immersive with NPCs, especially followers.  I like the idea of it starting out horrified and then progressing.  There might be an option to use a cure disease *early* to prevent the stage from advancing but that has to be done each time (allowing a player to avoid a follower going down the brood slut path, but this only works at stage 0, once at stage 1 its no longer effective) to keep that element of horror (I like horror and seeing a follower you care about being raped by something and knowing what her fate will be if you don't stop it adds another dimension to play that I sometimes enjoy... and sometimes I'm an evil bastard, depends on what sort of play through I decided on with a specific character).  It also allows for some new potential quests to be included, some additional events, and so forth.  Once you get the framework worked out for the chaurus it shouldn't be too hard to extend it to spiders, and then other parasites.

Now I hate suggesting / asking for complex shit like that without offering something in return, cause I know it would be a lot of work.  So if I can help with building locations, making NPCs or writing dialog and charting out topics and branches I'll do what I can.  Just ask, and again no pressure its just something I'd really like to see more of (which reminds me I need to fire off a post to Ed86 with something similar about milk maids).

Oh and you could also add to the radiant rescue quests you get from the Companions to include rescuing someone from a falmer / chaurus lair, and if you use my above idea you could randomly set the stage (random # from 1-5 - 3 so you actually get 0, 0, , 0, 1 or 2) or add to the NPCs existing stage as part of the quest so when you get there, maybe they're still at stage 0 and horrified or maybe you walk in to find the farmer's wife is at stage 5 and is happily breeding with a chaurus and has really mixed feelings about you interrupting (but I don't really want to go back to the farm, can't I just stay here?  Please?).

So, to sum up, impressed with the mod so far despite the... er... bugs ;-)  Hope you continue work on the mod and hope you can work in a few of my suggestions.  I currently have it uninstalled but when you get a new version ready I'll be happy to re-install and test it.

@EinarrTheRed - Thanks for the detailed reply. I will certainly take that into account when I resume work on this mod in a few weeks.

My first order of business will be to make sure the mod works correctly, and that will include followers.

I found it interesting you came across the skeleton first. I was wondering if anyone would find it as I put it there as a placeholder and it is meant to be found at the end of the main quest for Parasites. Did you find the statue nearby as well?

For the rest, I won't get too into details. Some of the things you described are bugs, and others are just that the mod is incomplete.

I don't remember adding a sabre cat. I will have to look into that when I resume my work on this.

On 3/2/2018 at 2:44 PM, Null-wolf said:

How do i remove the parasites from followers, I put a face hugger on lydia's face to shut her up but now i cant figure out how to remove it. When i speak to the preistess and choose the i want to learn more about parasites option nothing triggers, the dialog just ends. Help please.

I'm afraid I don't have a solution for that just yet. I didn't expect anyone to do that to Lydia (although I should have)/

On 3/3/2018 at 4:15 PM, Random_Troll said:

This is a great mod! Hopefully it'll be updated soon, but if not, that's fine.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, as I haven't gone through all the pages of comments, but a nipple parasite could be cool. It would need to be able to be bodyslided, but surely that isn't a problem? (I've never done bodysliding myself, I'm just lucky people have bodyslided the stuff I want). Please forgive me if that's wrong.

But maybe a bunch of small little worms or something protruding from the nipple area, just like in the art cover for this mod in the MCM. They'd drain mana and stamina, possibly health, every so often (not constantly, that'd be horrible), but they'd be able to increase arousal, which could potentially mean an increase in weapon damage (I don't know, do people get a little stronger when aroused?). At the very least, it could play some part in the SexLab side of things. 

It'd be contracted while in a marshy area, or potentially in Dwemer Ruins (there could be two types - the Chaurus Worm type (they could possibly seen as newly hatched Chaurus Worms, or something completely new), and a basic maggot looking one?)

And what about animated parasites? I know for sure I'd love it if the Chaurus Worm was animated. Just wiggling in the hole it's in would be cool. Then going off the above idea, the nipple parasites could move around a little?

Maybe a parasite that would get into the anus/vagina, survive off any waste, but produce little things like slugs/maggots/whatever, which would drip down out of the whole? Like the semen and "dripping" animation thing, but different, if that makes any sense (looking at you, Inyouchuu). That would be contracted in marshy areas while sleeping.

I'm aware you're working on other things, and it's fine if these ideas aren't even wanted/needed, just thought I could at least try and give some ideas as payback for a great mod, you know? 

For animated parasites, I would have to rely on someone else to rig and animate the mesh. If you know of an animated parasite I can already use, I will look into it.

For nipple parasites, that's on the list but only after I fix what is currently present in the mod, including the main story. Don't expect anything for a while on that idea.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

@EinarrTheRed - Thanks for the detailed reply. I will certainly take that into account when I resume work on this mod in a few weeks.

My first order of business will be to make sure the mod works correctly, and that will include followers.

I found it interesting you came across the skeleton first. I was wondering if anyone would find it as I put it there as a placeholder and it is meant to be found at the end of the main quest for Parasites. Did you find the statue nearby as well?

For the rest, I won't get too into details. Some of the things you described are bugs, and others are just that the mod is incomplete.

I don't remember adding a sabre cat. I will have to look into that when I resume my work on this.

Well, I added your mod to a test game where I had literally already done every other quest in the game (except the civil war, and that only because I'm working on heavily modding Whiterun and I held off on that so I can play thru the battle of Whiterun to test that my changes work with that properly).   So a level 108 character who's been there, done that and it just happened I was already in Blackreach when I came across your mod (as a result of recently updating MNC to the current version as well as a few other things and I came across a link and one thing led to another, glad it did I find your mod very intriguing).  Hopefully I'll get my Whiterun stuff finished up to the point I can test it soonish and then I'll start a new fresh game (and keep in mind I really have modded the crap out of my current test game so that might have caused errors, I would not be at all surprised if it did).

And no I did not find a statue, kinda dark down there I'll just have to go have another look now.  Might have been a lil distracted by Illia getting it on with some chaurus and chaurus hunters.  Or those falmer servants and the falmer going at it.  LOL  Plus its dark down there.

I figured some of it was where you hadn't finished things so I just pointed out observations as best I could and figured you'd know how to sort it out.

EDIT to update on the sabrecat thing:

Spoiler

I couldn't actually determine where the sabrecat was coming from but here are some clues I observed:

• It only appeared when I fast traveled to a location in that area, never if I traveled on foot or horseback (which made me suspect it was a scripted event set to happen on fast travel).
  • Its behavior was odd, as if it couldn't decide if it actually wanted to be hostile (and given how powerful my current character is, I don't blame it! LOL), I suspected there was some sort of scripting happening there but couldn't track anything down so that's just a guess.  It *seemed* like it prefered to attack from behind / or once I was walking away but not if I was facing it.  But that's a purely anecdotal observation.
  • It only seems to appear that one time after visiting Whiterun, but that could be a false positive as I generally don't fast travel much when I play (I like immersion, including actually making the journey) so I generally only do it when I'm trying to test something.  (Like going from Whitrerun to Morthal)
  • I installed DDa as part of your mod requirements, something I don't normally use, I did wonder if maybe that mod had added it.  Part of why I framed it as a question as to whether or not you had added it, I couldn't be sure and am still not entirely sure.  I also added a few other mods to my load order, such as EC, ES, updated to the new MNC, and a couple of other things, all in this past week so there could be other possible mods causing it.

UPDATE:  Had a bit of free time at lunch so I loaded up my save game.  At this point your mod is completely uninstalled.  To be clear what I did here was I made a save point prior to installing your mod and DD-A (pretty much SOP).  Then I tried your mod, got as far as I could with testing, made notes, etc.  and then I stopped, uninstalled your mod (left DD-A installed and active) and went back to my save point.  Okay, that said...

Fast traveled from Whiterun to Morthal, no sabrecat appeared.  Fast traveled from Morthal to one of my player homes (Heljarchen Hall) and still no sabrecat.  So white not a lot of testing to call it conclusive it kinda looks like the sabrecat was something from your mod.  Either that or its a "prank" from another mod that happens so randomly it will need more testing to repeat and it was just coincidence before (I'm kinda paranoid about such "pranks", long story as to why).  Maybe it was something you started to do and never finished and forgot... in which case, consider yourself reminded.  LOL

Wonder if someone like BillyT would be willing to help animate the worm parasites.  I did install (briefly) the larvae mod you linked to and having seen the original worm animated I have to say the idea of that wiggling and twitching while sticking out of a follower would really up the horror / erotic level by an order of magnitude.  Hell, I may start equipping my characters with a chastity belt... cause... EXIT ONLY!  LOL   Also, while I think the recolor is fine, if you could add a soft blue glow (light source) to them and/or maybe some sort of dripping fluid that would "dress it up" quite a bit as well.

I certainly understand wanting to focus on getting things finished (one of these days I'm going to finish one of my own projects, I've often wondered what it feels like to have a finished mod. LOL), so I confined much of my suggestions to the chaurus stuff because that seemed like where your focus was.  I could actually expand more on some of my suggestions I had a couple other ideas for more immersive follower dialog but I didn't want to throw too much at you at once.  Then there's spiders, tentacle monsters, and assorted other nastiies.

Spoiler

Meanwhile, during all this I've got poor Illia from Darklight as my follower / victim who has also been run through Fishburger's Sex Slave's mod.  The end result being I had this mental "scene" while testing things the other day, which if you've tried Sex Slaves and heard Jenny's voice you'll get this, if not... go try his mod.   So there I was with an oversexed and horny Illia who sometimes asks / begs for sex.  An that gave me the wishful notion of a dialog option where she asks for sex in that sexy voice of Jenny's and my character responds "Nah, I'm not in the mood, why don't you go fuck that chaurus over there instead."  An in the sexy voice she replies "Ooooh, master what a naughty idea!  Do you think I really could?"  An then she turns around and bends over like she does if you want to spank her (plays bent over animation which BTW leaves her pussy on full display) and says, "Do you think if I bent over like this he'd want to put his big thick chaurus dick in my pussy?"   And then I just sat there grinning and wishing for 5 min... if only...   Yeah, I'm a lii bit warped sometimes, I own it. LOL

Would you be interested in maybe another book type write up on the biology and reproductive cycle of Chaurus to add in?  I have my own ideas I could write it up in a lore form.  I also did something sort of like that in the EC+ thread once sometime back on my observations of the eggs hatching, you're welcome to borrow from that if you find it useful.  Some of my ideas my conflict with what you've already added in, but that could be okay.  Add to the mystery surrounding chaurus as the player discovers what's accurate and what isn't, which of course is entirely up to you.

Oh, one other thing I forgot to mention.  In the brood lair cave you added a bit of nordic rubble over by the chest in the small alcove, if you move over the rubble to get to the chest you can end up stuck and unable to get back out.  The rubble needs to be either removed or pushed downward further to allow clear passage for the character.

EDIT:  An now for something really stupid (on my part)

Spoiler

So I spent the rest of my lunch break looking for that statue in Blackreach.  I looked all over the place, in buildings and out, couldn't find anything.  You might recall above I mentioned your mod is currently completely uninstalled.... yeah.... that did eventually dawn on me.  :neutral:

"Hi, my name is Forest Dragonborn.  Mods are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.  But it does help if you install the mod first."

Gonna be one of them days.  LOL

The worm wiggling from a hole would be a pretty cool feature since she is stuffed with so many that some appear outside the hole hanging. Perhaps a one were to animate such a thing maybe when the player gives birth they pop out(animated) and are added to inventory or something like that.