SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

1 hour ago, 3c2b1a3 said:

how can i continue this quest? when i have parastie, i go to danica. but she just say 'come to me later' and i saw the messge 'to be continued.' how can i solve the quest?

You'll have to use the MCM menu to remove it. The questline is incomplete, and nowhere near being finished anytime soon. (As far as I know.)

49 minutes ago, wurmsrus said:

How do I access the player starts from the 0.6 update? Didn't see options for them in Live another life , do you get to them some other way?

You will need Content Consumer Alternate Starts.

You may need to contact him to get the latest beta version. Not sure if that player start was in the current public version.

Seems like a novel idea. Can you add support for males? personally I don't mean with gay sex but sleeping naked would risk infection for a male.

Also can you add symbiotes? Where the parasite and host have a symbiotic relationship?

Would it be possible for the hugger model to attach itself to the butt too? If this has been asked already I haven't looked through all 31 (so far) pages of the thread. My only other idea was a parasite that gagged you (like the face hugger) but sent a tentacle all the way through your body so it poked out of your butt. Dunno if that's too far-fetched but it could be an idea for a far future update of some sort if it's plausible. I would guess this is an already-established idea of there being a toggleable mechanic where you have to tend to your parasite if you decide to keep it and learn about it for the roleplayers out there? 

8 hours ago, literal_bastard said:

So, does anyone know what the Quest ID is for the "Kyne's Blessing" quest? I'm having trouble figuring out which is which in my long list of quests is Kyne's and it's currently stuck.

help "kyneblessing" in console. Nobody can tell you the quest ID since the ID depends on your load order and mods.

Edited by HerChianti
9 hours ago, literal_bastard said:

So, does anyone know what the Quest ID is for the "Kyne's Blessing" quest? I'm having trouble figuring out which is which in my long list of quests is Kyne's and it's currently stuck.

What are you stuck at?

I am working on fixes to existing quests in the mod. Any detail you can provide will help.

12 hours ago, skyrimll said:

What are you stuck at?

I am working on fixes to existing quests in the mod. Any detail you can provide will help.

I collected a creep cluster, and got infected with something, but nothing showed up in my inventory, even though the quest started. I tried talking to the priestess at Kynareth's Temple in Whiterun, but there was no options to talk to her about the problem. So I manually infected myself with a Creepy Crawly and tried again. She asked for fire salts, but did not progress the quest at all.

Edit: came back with the fire salts and it completed the quest anyway. So it's not totally bugged, but you really should have it tick forward when you speak with her.

Hey! So... I might just be a little new to modding—but I have spent a few days now trying to get your mod to work. 

I have the desired skill tree, all mods up to date—and I have all my plugins enabled.

I get (some) dialogue from Danica. Mostly about Chaurus—but it ends when she gets nervous about mating with them.

—I’ve slept in caves, nothing happens. 

—I’ve redownloaded the mod a few times, it never shows in my MCM.

is the possibly a load order I’m missing, or a mod? I recently downloaded your stories mod too—but even that won’t show. I’m starting to think I might be downloading them wrong.. 

Any ideas? :C I really like the concept/mod itself and would love to use it! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

if anyone interested, i have made quick UUNP conversion for 3 harnesses which by default uses CBBE meshes.

I just made some tweaks to data path to match SL Parasites and repacked to separate package.

Slider goup name is KyneBlesing UUNP

Credits:
HarnessBarnacles - Falmer Bikini Armor https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028/? - WTF Falmer Paras BS files
HarnessLivingArmor - Dianne - Tentacle Parasite A form Cursed Loot BS files
HarnessTentacles - Aradia Living Armor BS files

KyneBlessing06.zip

On 11/30/2017 at 3:07 AM, littlefloof said:

Hey! So... I might just be a little new to modding—but I have spent a few days now trying to get your mod to work. 

I have the desired skill tree, all mods up to date—and I have all my plugins enabled.

I get (some) dialogue from Danica. Mostly about Chaurus—but it ends when she gets nervous about mating with them.

—I’ve slept in caves, nothing happens. 

—I’ve redownloaded the mod a few times, it never shows in my MCM.

is the possibly a load order I’m missing, or a mod? I recently downloaded your stories mod too—but even that won’t show. I’m starting to think I might be downloading them wrong.. 

Any ideas? :C I really like the concept/mod itself and would love to use it! 

you have EC+ and possibly ES+ installed?? if so just sleeping in a cave will not automatically trigger getting infected.  but if you have those installed you can get infected by

charaus or spider spit attacks (those options have to be enabled in their respective mods though), and also when looting charaus egg sacs, and possibly other means as well.

I want to use this mod, but when I install it, the game crashes upon reaching the main menu. I don't know anything about mods, is there something I can do to fix this or at least find out what is causing the problem? I made sure I have all the required mods and reinstalled the this mod several times so I'm out of ideas. 

17 minutes ago, scyther2000 said:

I want to use this mod, but when I install it, the game crashes upon reaching the main menu. I don't know anything about mods, is there something I can do to fix this or at least find out what is causing the problem? I made sure I have all the required mods and reinstalled the this mod several times so I'm out of ideas. 

Crash on main menu means you are missing a required mod (probably around Devious Devices).

Download and run TESedit. It will tell you directly which mod you are missing.

Hey, this is poor information but it is the best I have. There is likely a conflict with your mod and a mod on this site. I'll give you more when I have more and can narrow it down.

The conflict causes a CTD when you try and load a saved game, every time (after scripts have been initialized)  I am posting this to see if you already know which mod may do this, if not i'll hopefully find it eventually and get back to you.

*This was using the 2.0 of DD expanded not the 4.0.

just wondering if there was a way to hide the textures for the spider eggs and chaurus worm...I thought there would be a nif file that I could just rename the extension so it would not display on my db but could not find the file. Any way to do this? I wanted the full functionality of the mod but with the eggs invisible...like they were originally.

55 minutes ago, Marauderrr said:

just wondering if there was a way to hide the textures for the spider eggs and chaurus worm...I thought there would be a nif file that I could just rename the extension so it would not display on my db but could not find the file. Any way to do this? I wanted the full functionality of the mod but with the eggs invisible...like they were originally.

I don't actually think that would work. If Skyrim can't find an appropriate texture file, it renders the object in bright purple instead.

23 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

I don't actually think that would work. If Skyrim can't find an appropriate texture file, it renders the object in bright purple instead.

Good point. Thanks for the reply.

22 hours ago, skyrimll said:

You would have to edit the Devices in CKeditor and replace the mesh for something else.

One thing you could try is edit the nif files in the bsa archive and set the scale to something minuscule.

That worked perfectly...made them small enough to be visible, but not looking like she was walking around with twelve dozen eggs :smiley:

I appreciate the assistance!