SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Hey noticed major bug in the mod. When ya been infected before or after applying the hugger the game will crash if wearing or equiping Devious Devices Corset at the time.

With the latest version?

I added a check to prevent face hugger around hips when corsets are on.

Is there an error log you can share?

Assuming that the hugger counts as open belt, Veladarius has a similar problem, in the public release of DDx is a bug that causes crashes for open belts + corset. According to Kimy it's fixed in dev version, but i guess there is little you can do about it. Depending on how long the next release for DDx will take, maybe you could ask for a patch.

So about the animations I first saw lastelle of morthal and when she said to  find the eggs then the ground rumbles then she fall down  and stands up and moans.is this an error dis I do anything wrong I  installed the required except SD+

So about the animations I first saw lastelle of morthal and when she said to  find the eggs then the ground rumbles then she fall down  and stands up and moans.is this an error dis I do anything wrong I  installed the required except SD+

I even installed SD+ still no change

If the ground shakes, then you should have Estrus Chaurus installed.

If there is no animation, then maybe something is not installed correctly.

Make sure you have the latest version of Estrus Chaurus + and disable Estrus (the old non sexlab mod) if you have it installed. Don't uninstall it - Estrus Chaurus + needs the files from it, but the mod itself doesn't need to be enabled to work with EC+.

Hey noticed major bug in the mod. When ya been infected before or after applying the hugger the game will crash if wearing or equiping Devious Devices Corset at the time.

With the latest version?

I added a check to prevent face hugger around hips when corsets are on.

Is there an error log you can share?

Assuming that the hugger counts as open belt, Veladarius has a similar problem, in the public release of DDx is a bug that causes crashes for open belts + corset. According to Kimy it's fixed in dev version, but i guess there is little you can do about it. Depending on how long the next release for DDx will take, maybe you could ask for a patch.

Its okay atm since its relatively easy to avoid, but it would be nice if DDX patches it someday ^^

Completely unrelated to the mod, but what's the robe Danica is wearing in one of the pictures?

It is one of the Tera armors but I can't remember the name right now. It is included in the mod and turned off by default (in the menu, enable Priest customizations).

Quick question to the broodmaiden questline - when you go see Danica in whiterun to ask about the chaurus, and report back to Lastelle... nothing really happens. I ask her if there is more, but then nothing seems to happen after that other than the pregnancy ends ... do you have to wait some days or, the quest just says help defend the place? Or did something not trigger as it should?

Quick question to the broodmaiden questline - when you go see Danica in whiterun to ask about the chaurus, and report back to Lastelle... nothing really happens. I ask her if there is more, but then nothing seems to happen after that other than the pregnancy ends ... do you have to wait some days or, the quest just says help defend the place? Or did something not trigger as it should?

That's the end of the first chapter as it is now.

At this point, Astelle is secure, so it felt like a good point to end the chapter.

I am still working on the rest.

That's the end of the first chapter as it is now.

At this point, Astelle is secure, so it felt like a good point to end the chapter.

I am still working on the rest.

Ah okay glad to know there wasn't something wrong with the quest, looking forward to see it continue. Just a note the quest didn't complete, maybe ending the quest stage, and tell you to return in the future would be a nice way to complete It, so you know not to run around aimless and be breeding chaurus eggs for a week because you stuck around to see if something would happen hehe.

I need your help.

After  years lurking around here, I thought it was about time to post a Poll  :)

Please check out this poll:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81295-skyrimll-mods-open-beta-thread/

As you can see, I have a lot on my plate. Too many things started and nothing quite finished.

I would like to get a sense of what YOU would like to see finished first so I can properly direct my attention and fight the mild ADHD I have when it comes to my mods.

I already have them as a standalone, but the mod wont use them

You take the meshes from the one you have standalone, and place them within the folder that the parasites mod is using.

Kyne's belssing is a BSA package

BSA packages can be extracted.

Finding a BSA extractor for Skyrim isn't too difficult.

Once it's extracted and all the folders are placed within their proper places (really easy. Meshes and Textures goes under the Data folder, etc.) then you can copy and replace your custom meshes and put them in the kynesblessing meshes folder.

I have a problem with one of the mods, after I installed and updated the FNIS my character started to walk like her hands are bound but they aren't... 

how can I fix that?

I have somewhat similar issues myself. If you have Zaz Animations installed go the MCM and find "Slots". Make sure that you have everything selected as "None" and that should clear it right up. Hope this helps! :)

I already have them as a standalone, but the mod wont use them

You take the meshes from the one you have standalone, and place them within the folder that the parasites mod is using.

Kyne's belssing is a BSA package

BSA packages can be extracted.

Finding a BSA extractor for Skyrim isn't too difficult.

Once it's extracted and all the folders are placed within their proper places (really easy. Meshes and Textures goes under the Data folder, etc.) then you can copy and replace your custom meshes and put them in the kynesblessing meshes folder.

Allright, I'll try that then. Thanks for the advice

Has anyone had any luck with a UUNP version of the facehugger belt? I've tried making it myself in Outfit Studio and it looks okay in Nifskope, but the game CTD's on loading it.

What I did was:

- start a new project in Outfit Studio

- From template: Unified UNP Special (*)

- Load outfit/mesh From File: meshes\armor\kyneblessing\beltfacehugger\cuirassa_1.nif

- Slider, Conform All

- select all meshes except the reference and Copy Bone Weights, at search radius 7 or it won't find a weight for all vertices;

- save the project without the reference body;

- restart BodySlide and generate the meshes.

This resulted in the following files.

SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing - Facehugger.7z

Could the crash be related to the weighting/ Perhaps because the parasite's shaft gets connected to the thighs instead of solely depending on the pelvis? Does anyone have any tips on how to handle this?

(*) The reasoning is to add hdtmale.xml to the nif file, opening the vagina on contact.