SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Great add-on for EC+, Thank you.  On the next update will you be incorporating "Forced Orgasm Animations For Parasite Mod" by factoryclose?  The animations look like a perfect match for your mod.

For the "armors" used by this mod, a goggle search can find uunp bodyslide files.

well...yeah...only those didn't work for some reason...the meshes got built just fine, but the textures were fucked up all the way to hell. i tried fixing that as well, but i'm a noob when it comes to bodyslide -.-

Hello, Great mod, no CTDs or missing meshes or anything serious for me other than the absence of belly and breasts growth, ( I apologize in advance because I can see after reading all of the comments that many have posted about the same issue and I truly don't wish to pile on unless I was at an absolute loss )

I have xp32s maximum skeleton installed over everything , have latest fnis, have the TBBP body from sevenbase installed over the cbbe and unp body, have no other pregnancy mod that edit belly nodes, I have the lastest racemenu, updated fnis, even got the standalone version of Nio to see if that would do anything, but I could never get the belly scaling.

I saw on EC that belly growth would not show without a weight painted belly mod? I'm assuming that is irrelevant since it is a different mod but thought that note might be helpful to share?

Thanks in advance for any help, I really enjoy this mod and very much hope I can work this out so I can use this mod to its full extent.

Great mod, keep up the great work.

Not sure if it's been said in another post or not,  The living armor parasite doesn't have HDT like the tentacle harness does.  I got it working by unpacking your BSA and manually putting in the files from Aradia and have it working.  Your file was missing body_0.nif.

If i could sneakily sneak in a suggestion ^_^

Would it be possible for a "living milk harness, that would plug in with MME?  With possibility of a quest with stage transformation's? Hoofs, tail, ears. If left for to long permanent HAH.  Devious interaction's to trigger the event maybe?

I collected CBBE HDT Bodyslides for Barnacles, Living Armor and Tentacle Monster.

Paths to meshes and textures changed to match the paths in mod KyneBlessing.

I used LivingArmor Jellyfish Edition because I don't like original pink textures.

Also appended dark textures for LivingArmor (from Hermaeus Mora's Caress).

It's probably worth adding Bodyslides to the download page.

Great mod, keep up the great work.

Not sure if it's been said in another post or not,  The living armor parasite doesn't have HDT like the tentacle harness does.  I got it working by unpacking your BSA and manually putting in the files from Aradia and have it working.  Your file was missing body_0.nif.

If i could sneakily sneak in a suggestion ^_^

Would it be possible for a "living milk harness, that would plug in with MME?  With possibility of a quest with stage transformation's? Hoofs, tail, ears. If left for to long permanent HAH.  Devious interaction's to trigger the event maybe?

I got infected by living armor and  MME sees me as a host for living armor in the debug page. Seems to be working.

went to talk to Danicka...return to Lastelle and now she's hostile...what happened?

`

She shouldn't be obviously but I fixed an issue in my development version where Lastelle could come over to you in whiterun and make guards hostile to her and her chaurus.

Maybe they are related issues.

Hey noticed major bug in the mod. When ya been infected before or after applying the hugger the game will crash if wearing or equiping Devious Devices Corset at the time.

With the latest version?

I added a check to prevent face hugger around hips when corsets are on.

Is there an error log you can share?

Hey noticed major bug in the mod. When ya been infected before or after applying the hugger the game will crash if wearing or equiping Devious Devices Corset at the time.

With the latest version?

I added a check to prevent face hugger around hips when corsets are on.

Is there an error log you can share?

Sorry dont have error log atm but it happens every singe time when i do equip the parasite with corset on or when i equip it once the parasite is already there with the latest version. Both ways always instant ctd. Works well seperately.

Edit:

Also noticed ya could remove some of the parasites with Chastity keys as well.

During curing from parasites with Danica sexlab-scenes don't start. PC only cured.
And writing errors in papyrus log:

[06/12/2017 - 11:26:32PM] [sLP] Parasite cure scene
[06/12/2017 - 11:26:32PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Oral, TagsSuppressed=Estrus,Dwemer, RequireAll=TRUE)
[06/12/2017 - 11:26:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[06/12/2017 - 11:26:32PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Nikki] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (13061EEF)>]
[06/12/2017 - 11:26:33PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Nikki) - AddActor(Nikki) -- Failed to add actor -- They have been already added to this thread
stack:
<unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
[sexLabThread00 (13061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.fatal() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1149
[sexLabThread00 (13061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sexLabThread00 (13061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sexLabQuestFramework (13000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 2963
[alias SLP_PlayerAlias on quest _SLP_QST_Controller (89000D62)].SLP_PlayerAlias.OnSLPSexCure() - "slp_playeralias.psc" Line 831
[06/12/2017 - 11:26:33PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Nikki] ClearAlias([Actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (13061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[06/12/2017 - 11:26:33PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread
[06/12/2017 - 11:26:33PM] [sLP]   Player is the patient
[06/12/2017 - 11:26:33PM] [sLP]   Curing from: FaceHuggerGag
[06/12/2017 - 11:32:37PM] [sLP] Parasite cure scene
[06/12/2017 - 11:32:38PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Vaginal, TagsSuppressed=Estrus,Dwemer, RequireAll=TRUE)
[06/12/2017 - 11:32:39PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[06/12/2017 - 11:32:40PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Nikki] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (13061EEF)>]
[06/12/2017 - 11:32:40PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Nikki) - AddActor(Nikki) -- Failed to add actor -- They have been already added to this thread
stack:
<unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
[sexLabThread00 (13061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.fatal() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1149
[sexLabThread00 (13061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sexLabThread00 (13061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sexLabQuestFramework (13000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 2963
[alias SLP_PlayerAlias on quest _SLP_QST_Controller (89000D62)].SLP_PlayerAlias.OnSLPSexCure() - "slp_playeralias.psc" Line 831
[06/12/2017 - 11:32:40PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Nikki] ClearAlias([Actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (13061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[06/12/2017 - 11:32:41PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread
[06/12/2017 - 11:32:41PM] [sLP]   Player is the patient
[06/12/2017 - 11:32:41PM] [sLP]   Curing from: ChaurusWormVag

(installed Sexlab 1.6.1b)

upd:

If infected by Chaurus Worm or Spider Egg then all Spiders, Chauruses and Falmers become nonaggressive.
It's planned?
Apparently factions SpiderFaction and ChaurusFaction are friendly.
After curing they become aggressive again.

Im having some difficulty with the armours in this mod. I downloaded the mod, installed it. However, the mod defaults to CBBE meshes which fucks up as im using a custom UUNP body mesh and textures based closely on the UNPB body. So I then downloaded the Aradia living armours and Diane's tentacle parasite with UUNP bodyslide and built those armours and they all look correct in bodyslide. However its still using the same CBBE body mesh when using those armours as part of this mod- how do i overwrite the meshes/textures that this mod uses? I took a look at Asertyp's post above for the file locations but i have no Kyne's folder at all in data, meshes or textures. Any ideas? thanks

Im having some difficulty with the armours in this mod. I downloaded the mod, installed it. However, the mod defaults to CBBE meshes which fucks up as im using a custom UUNP body mesh and textures based closely on the UNPB body. So I then downloaded the Aradia living armours and Diane's tentacle parasite with UUNP bodyslide and built those armours and they all look correct in bodyslide. However its still using the same CBBE body mesh when using those armours as part of this mod- how do i overwrite the meshes/textures that this mod uses? I took a look at Asertyp's post above for the file locations but i have no Kyne's folder at all in data, meshes or textures. Any ideas? thanks

That's because they use one of those .bsa files to compress the file structure.

You're gonna need to extract it (or the meshes at least), and there you can replace the meshes provided with the ones you built.

You're gonna need a BSA extractor in order to extract the files, however.

For BodySlides:

Paths to meshes I changed by editing in notepad the necessary *.osp and *.xml files from folder data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets.

Paths to textures in meshes I changed in Outfit Studio (you need to check the paths for each shape).
post-652516-0-90154400-1498152690_thumb.png post-652516-0-95956900-1498152308_thumb.png
The needed paths I looked by opening SexLab-Parasites.esp in TESEdit, and also unpacked SexLab-Parasites.bsa in BSAopt.

I am having a problem with the quests. After talking to Danica Clear spring i still have the quest kynes blessing active but i can not ask her anymore information about parasites. Also after i talk to lastelle of morthal he freezes and i can not interact with her, in the consul there is a warning about an actor present during alias clear.

I am having a problem with the quests. After talking to Danica Clear spring i still have the quest kynes blessing active but i can not ask her anymore information about parasites. Also after i talk to lastelle of morthal he freezes and i can not interact with her, in the consul there is a warning about an actor present during alias clear.

The quests part is still unfinished. Use the MCM menu to get rid of any parasites that you want to get rid of.

For BodySlides:

Paths to meshes I changed by editing in notepad the necessary *.osp and *.xml files from folder data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets.

Paths to textures in meshes I changed in Outfit Studio (you need to check the paths for each shape).
The needed paths I looked by opening SexLab-Parasites.esp in TESEdit, and also unpacked SexLab-Parasites.bsa in BSAopt.

Thank you

went to talk to Danicka...return to Lastelle and now she's hostile...what happened?

`

She shouldn't be obviously but I fixed an issue in my development version where Lastelle could come over to you in whiterun and make guards hostile to her and her chaurus.

Maybe they are related issues.

Open console command press on the chaurus and type setav aggression 0 then disable-enable,after that press on Lastelle and disable-enable her too.She is aggressive because the Chaurus is aggressive towards you.