SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Has anyone had any luck with a UUNP version of the facehugger belt? I've tried making it myself in Outfit Studio and it looks okay in Nifskope, but the game CTD's on loading it.

What I did was:

- start a new project in Outfit Studio

- From template: Unified UNP Special (*)

- Load outfit/mesh From File: meshes\armor\kyneblessing\beltfacehugger\cuirassa_1.nif

- Slider, Conform All

- select all meshes except the reference and Copy Bone Weights, at search radius 7 or it won't find a weight for all vertices;

- save the project without the reference body;

- restart BodySlide and generate the meshes.

This resulted in the following files.

attachicon.gifSexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing - Facehugger.7z

Could the crash be related to the weighting/ Perhaps because the parasite's shaft gets connected to the thighs instead of solely depending on the pelvis? Does anyone have any tips on how to handle this?

(*) The reasoning is to add hdtmale.xml to the nif file, opening the vagina on contact.

I got it to work by following your instructions, however, in addition to those I also deleted the reference body from the resulting nif file. It seems to me that the reference body was included, despite me unchecking that box while saving. The result in-game was not good though, got all kinds of weird deformations of the parasite. Also I know nothing about making outfits with Outfit Studio, someone who knows what they're doing could probably do this easily :P

Edit: also just remembered that I've deleted all other NiTriShape nodes from the original cuirassa mesh except for the one that actually makes up the parasite. Additionally, it seemed to produce a better fit when using cuirassa_0 as the outfit, instead of cuirassa_1 as you suggested (so I did that differently as well).

I got it to work by following your instructions, however, in addition to those I also deleted the reference body from the resulting nif file. It seems to me that the reference body was included, despite me unchecking that box while saving. The result in-game was not good though, got all kinds of weird deformations of the parasite. Also I know nothing about making outfits with Outfit Studio, someone who knows what they're doing could probably do this easily :P

Edit: also just remembered that I've deleted all other NiTriShape nodes from the original cuirassa mesh except for the one that actually makes up the parasite. Additionally, it seemed to produce a better fit when using cuirassa_0 as the outfit, instead of cuirassa_1 as you suggested (so I did that differently as well).

Thanks for the feedback, but it didn't help. Well, not much. When I delete all the nodes except FaceHuggerCuerpo and FaceHuggerCuerpo_n (the "hand"), the game doesn't crash... but the crawler isn't visible. I'm at my wits' end. I spent around 6 hours on this mesh alone, when, like you say, someone who knows what they're doing could probably do it in 10 minutes. Oh well.

The original file indeed contains a node BaseShape, which is the body, so that must indeed be deleted. Odd that it got automatically replaced by the reference in my case and not in yours.

Regarding the deformations that you get, another thing I tried and you might, is not copying the weights to the crawler's "shaft" (tail? spine?): the tube that runs from its tail end to the infected's anus. Copying weights causes BodySlide to seek the nearest vertices, and in the case of that long shaft  it probably finds the inner thighs, which the shaft's weighing should not depend on. The shaft should depend on the basin only because that's what it's attached to. So in Outfit Studio, try copying the weights only to the meshes below.

post-368191-0-97748500-1501787736_thumb.png

(As you can see I've been going for the type B facehugger, but the same principle, to a lesser extent maybe because it doesn't feature that long shaft, should apply to type A.)

On a completely different tangent, I hope the OP will consider adding the new Dwarven Devious Cuirass as a "mechanical parasite".

I guess it could be implemented as a regular Devious Device that you could pay a blacksmith for to remove it, which seems more appropriate in this case than a healer. The mod would only need to be extended to get you "infected" with one of 'em.

On a completely different tangent, I hope the OP will consider adding the new Dwarven Devious Cuirass as a "mechanical parasite".

I guess it could be implemented as a regular Devious Device that you could pay a blacksmith for to remove it, which seems more appropriate in this case than a healer. The mod would only need to be extended to get you "infected" with one of 'em.

Not a parasite but I would like to extend the Sexbot quest in Stories along those lines.

Thanks for the feedback, but it didn't help. Well, not much. When I delete all the nodes except FaceHuggerCuerpo and FaceHuggerCuerpo_n (the "hand"), the game doesn't crash... but the crawler isn't visible. I'm at my wits' end. I spent around 6 hours on this mesh alone, when, like you say, someone who knows what they're doing could probably do it in 10 minutes. Oh well.

The original file indeed contains a node BaseShape, which is the body, so that must indeed be deleted. Odd that it got automatically replaced by the reference in my case and not in yours.

Regarding the deformations that you get, another thing I tried and you might, is not copying the weights to the crawler's "shaft" (tail? spine?): the tube that runs from its tail end to the infected's anus. Copying weights causes BodySlide to seek the nearest vertices, and in the case of that long shaft  it probably finds the inner thighs, which the shaft's weighing should not depend on. The shaft should depend on the basin only because that's what it's attached to. So in Outfit Studio, try copying the weights only to the meshes below.

attachicon.giffacehugger.PNG

(As you can see I've been going for the type B facehugger, but the same principle, to a lesser extent maybe because it doesn't feature that long shaft, should apply to type A.)

You seem to be using a completely different Facehugger mesh, I must have misunderstood you. I used the one bundled with this mod. Here's a more detailed description of what I did to get that one to work in game, in case it's of some use to you:

1. Extracted facehugger mesh from this (SexLab Parasites) mod: KyneBlessing06\SexLab-Parasites.bsa\meshes\armor\beltfacehugger\cuirassa_0.nif using BSA Browser version 1.4.2.0.
    1. MD5 of the extracted file: 3ce631f7de04b5f429514dd4e5ee049e
  2. Opened the extracted cuirassa_0.nif in NifSkope 2.0.0 Pre-Alpha 6 and removed all shapes other than the facehugger itself; for no other reason than that I prefer a "cleaner" version.
    1. Block -> Remove Branch:
      1. Object001
      2. Cream
      3. Cream_N
      4. PubicHair
      5. FaceHuggerSemen
    2. Only remaining NiTriShape nodes directly under the root NiNode are: FaceHugger and FaceHugger_n
  3. Opened the modified cuirassa_0.nif in Outfit Studio bundled with BodySlide version 4.2.3.0.
  4. Followed your instructions for creating a new project for UUNP Special and copying the bone weights over.
  5. Saved the project, without the reference body.
  6. Opened Facehugger.nif (created in Outfit Studio) in NifSkope.
  7. Removed reference body if it was still present.
  8. Added NiStringExtraData for HDT SMP (obviously optional).
  9. Built Facehugger in BodySlide, with the Build Morphs box checked.

Also yes, I'd agree with you that the deformation problem is that Outfit Studio seems to "link" the vertices on the parasite to thighs etc. This causes deformation when walking for instance. I unfortunately do not know how to edit things at that level.

Edit: Attached the resulting BodySlide files, just in case.

Facehugger_bodyslide_glitchy.7z

Is there any other way of removing the tentacle monster? Everything is working fine including the mana buffs, but the mcm is showing that I have nothing equipped, so I can't use it to remove the parasite. I also tried void salts like it says, but that doesn't work either(not included yet?). Tried putting the esp at the bottom of my load order as well.

Is there any other way of removing the tentacle monster? Everything is working fine including the mana buffs, but the mcm is showing that I have nothing equipped, so I can't use it to remove the parasite. I also tried void salts like it says, but that doesn't work either(not included yet?). Tried putting the esp at the bottom of my load order as well.

I wonder if it was equipped by another mod....are you running DCL maybe? If so, I believe you can talk to the priestess in whiterun

Just a thought.

I see earlier in the thread people taking about curing the player with actor events. I dl'ed it and having been trying it but my syntax is wrong or something

AKactor.sendmodevent ("SLPCureTentacleMonster")

player.sendmodevent ("SLPCureTentacleMonster")

None of these work. SkyrimLL-sama plzzzzzzzzzz

Need a bit of help...

I came to this via the Content Consumer Start... which began as the Charus breeder scenario....

I've gotten to the point where Danica removed the Spider eggs....

Now my journal says "discover how to harvest ingredients from parasites"... but I don't have a quest marker.

I talked to Danica... no help

Apothecaries in White run... no help
Red the Charus biology book... no help unless I missed it....

How do I get the quest to continue?

Quickie test modlet: this alters the leveled list for albino spider pods (Dragonborn DLC required). Harvesting albino spider pods gives you a 50% chance to get infected with a facehugger parasite.

Actually, there are new items, identical in appearance to normal albino spider pods and damaged albino spider pods. Harvesting the originals won't cause any problems, but harvesting the new items will give you a 25% chance to get a face-hugger and 25% chance to get a hip-hugger.

I'm just putting this here in case anyone's interested. :)

attachicon.gifSLP_albinospidertest.7z

Does it support followers?

Quickie test modlet: this alters the leveled list for albino spider pods (Dragonborn DLC required). Harvesting albino spider pods gives you a 50% chance to get infected with a facehugger parasite.

Actually, there are new items, identical in appearance to normal albino spider pods and damaged albino spider pods. Harvesting the originals won't cause any problems, but harvesting the new items will give you a 25% chance to get a face-hugger and 25% chance to get a hip-hugger.

I'm just putting this here in case anyone's interested. :)

attachicon.gifSLP_albinospidertest.7z

Does it support followers?

It just uses the standard SD+ modevents, I believe.

There is a way to change living armor model? I Want to use aradia one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1253-aradia-living-armor-jellyfish-edition-4232015/ .

You have 2 options.

1. Get the meshes from the aradia one, and copy them into where the meshes in this mod are. (Make sure the mesh names are the same as the ones you want to overwrite, or it won't work.)

2. Go to the CK and change the armoraddon to the aradia meshes. (You can also do this in TES5Edit, but it is harder.)

In both options, if done correctly, then the aradia meshes will show up instead of this mod's meshes.

There is a way to change living armor model? I Want to use aradia one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1253-aradia-living-armor-jellyfish-edition-4232015/ .

You have 2 options.

1. Get the meshes from the aradia one, and copy them into where the meshes in this mod are. (Make sure the mesh names are the same as the ones you want to overwrite, or it won't work.)

2. Go to the CK and change the armoraddon to the aradia meshes. (You can also do this in TES5Edit, but it is harder.)

In both options, if done correctly, then the aradia meshes will show up instead of this mod's meshes.

Kyne's Blessing has no folder for meshes, and last i tryed to change something in jellyfish edition it not end up well, but i will try anyway(jellyfish has different kind of niioverride values)

You have 2 options.

Kyne's Blessing has no folder for meshes, and last i tryed to change something in jellyfish edition it not end up well, but i will try anyway(jellyfish has different kind of niioverride values)

I forgot it uses one of those wretched .bsa files. (I hate them.)

You're gonna have to find a .bsa extractor program and extract the meshes folder, then replace the meshes as I said above.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you think it is possible, perhaps in collaboration with Bane Master from the Estrus Chaurus mod for the Slime attack to make the slime a creature? that after picking creepy clusters there is a chance you see colored blob of slime rolling toward the victim. Since the face/hip hugger has the wrapping around thing it might be a more unique feature if the slime would first stimulate its victim with the purpuse of it then being easier to slither itself inside the then aroused victim.  I suppose it would require some belly-scaling thing to make it visible that a slime creature made itself home within the victim her body. 

There could even be a male victim version for a slime attack. the slime arousing the male by clenching around his penis in order to feed off his semen. for visual eye candy it be a step further to have the slime take on the shape of a young woman, seeing the victim its penis through its transparant body where a human female her vagina would be.. 

Just rambling out some slime related animation/event ideas here though:)

Do you think it is possible, perhaps in collaboration with Bane Master from the Estrus Chaurus mod for the Slime attack to make the slime a creature? that after picking creepy clusters there is a chance you see colored blob of slime rolling toward the victim. Since the face/hip hugger has the wrapping around thing it might be a more unique feature if the slime would first stimulate its victim with the purpuse of it then being easier to slither itself inside the then aroused victim.  I suppose it would require some belly-scaling thing to make it visible that a slime creature made itself home within the victim her body. 

There could even be a male victim version for a slime attack. the slime arousing the male by clenching around his penis in order to feed off his semen. for visual eye candy it be a step further to have the slime take on the shape of a young woman, seeing the victim its penis through its transparant body where a human female her vagina would be.. 

Just rambling out some slime related animation/event ideas here though:)

Oh how I love this idea, I wish there was a slime like creature similar to the slime creatures in H-Games which seek out young women to mate and procreate with.

I'd love the idea of attaching to you and able to give you some bonuses for being attached, perhaps resistance to fire or something.

And of course a personal favorite would be if you are able to become pregnant and breed some offspring with a possible consensual quest would be pretty nice too.

There could be a time pass by to prepare the womb for impregnation like a burrowing phase and such before pregnancy is possible.

But yea Slimes would be pretty cool in Parasites.

I can't begin the quest or get infected. I find the woman in Morthal, she says something along the lines of "watch this" or "it's happening" and then a spider attacks. I can't kill her, she becomes aggressive. I really would like help, thanks. Sanguine's Debauchery doesn't work either fyi.

Load order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 ApachiiHair.esm
 7  7 OSA.esm
 8  8 hdtHighHeel.esm
 9  9 ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
10  a ApachiiHairFemales.esm
11  b actorEvents.esm
12  c SexLab.esm
13  d CreatureFramework.esm
14  e SexLabAroused.esm
15  f Devious Devices - Assets.esm
16 10 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
17 11 Devious Devices - Integration.esm
18 12 daymoyl.esm
19 13 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
20 14 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
      johncena.esp
21 15 Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
22 16 ETaC - Complete.esp
23 17 Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
24 18 Immersive Whiterun.esp
25 19 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
26 1a Immersive Weapons.esp
27 1b Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
      brat_warriors_sp0.esp
      CustomRaces.esp
      InfomercialMusicOverhaul.esp
28 1c Immersive Solstheim.esp
29 1d DFB - Random Encounters.esp
30 1e SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
31 1f SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
32 20 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
33 21 HentaiCreatures.esp
34 22 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
35 23 Carryweight.esp
36 24 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
37 25 Allahuakbar.esp
38 26 FNIS.esp
39 27 SkyUI.esp
40 28 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
41 29 hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
42 2a RaceMenu.esp
43 2b RaceMenuPlugin.esp
44 2c dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
45 2d Dragon Lilly.esp
46 2e chocoyum.esp
47 2f SabreFurBag.esp
48 30 Perfect Legionnaire - Troops Re-equipment.esp
49 31 ReAnimate.esp
50 32 Bijin Wives.esp
51 33 Immersive Wenches.esp
52 34 ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
53 35 Solar.esp
54 36 Animated Dragon Wings.esp
55 37 Bijin Warmaidens.esp
56 38 SexLab-Parasites.esp
57 39 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
58 3a Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
59 3b SOS - Shop.esp
60 3c TemptressVixen.esp
61 3d FalmerBikini.esp
62 3e PrettyCorpses.esp
63 3f Dwarvenbikini.esp
64 40 Wrath Of Nature.esp
65 41 CRX.esp
66 42 12FemaleBrows.esp
67 43 TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
68 44 AMatterOfTime.esp
69 45 Remodeled Armor.esp
70 46 Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp
71 47 Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp
72 48 zzLSAR.esp
73 49 zzEstrus.esp
74 4a FNISspells.esp
75 4b EstrusChaurus.esp
76 4c SexLab Romance.esp
77 4d SexLabDefeat.esp
78 4e SLAnimLoader.esp
79 4f MoreNastyCritters.esp
80 50 Devious Deviants.esp
81 51 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
82 52 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
83 53 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
84 54 SlaveTats.esp
85 55 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I can't begin the quest or get infected. I find the woman in Morthal, she says something along the lines of "watch this" or "it's happening" and then a spider attacks. I can't kill her, she becomes aggressive. I really would like help, thanks. Sanguine's Debauchery doesn't work either fyi.

Load order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 ApachiiHair.esm
 7  7 OSA.esm
 8  8 hdtHighHeel.esm
 9  9 ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
10  a ApachiiHairFemales.esm
11  b actorEvents.esm
12  c SexLab.esm
13  d CreatureFramework.esm
14  e SexLabAroused.esm
15  f Devious Devices - Assets.esm
16 10 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
17 11 Devious Devices - Integration.esm
18 12 daymoyl.esm
19 13 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
20 14 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
      johncena.esp
21 15 Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
22 16 ETaC - Complete.esp
23 17 Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
24 18 Immersive Whiterun.esp
25 19 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
26 1a Immersive Weapons.esp
27 1b Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
      brat_warriors_sp0.esp
      CustomRaces.esp
      InfomercialMusicOverhaul.esp
28 1c Immersive Solstheim.esp
29 1d DFB - Random Encounters.esp
30 1e SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
31 1f SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
32 20 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
33 21 HentaiCreatures.esp
34 22 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
35 23 Carryweight.esp
36 24 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
37 25 Allahuakbar.esp
38 26 FNIS.esp
39 27 SkyUI.esp
40 28 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
41 29 hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
42 2a RaceMenu.esp
43 2b RaceMenuPlugin.esp
44 2c dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
45 2d Dragon Lilly.esp
46 2e chocoyum.esp
47 2f SabreFurBag.esp
48 30 Perfect Legionnaire - Troops Re-equipment.esp
49 31 ReAnimate.esp
50 32 Bijin Wives.esp
51 33 Immersive Wenches.esp
52 34 ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
53 35 Solar.esp
54 36 Animated Dragon Wings.esp
55 37 Bijin Warmaidens.esp
56 38 SexLab-Parasites.esp
57 39 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
58 3a Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
59 3b SOS - Shop.esp
60 3c TemptressVixen.esp
61 3d FalmerBikini.esp
62 3e PrettyCorpses.esp
63 3f Dwarvenbikini.esp
64 40 Wrath Of Nature.esp
65 41 CRX.esp
66 42 12FemaleBrows.esp
67 43 TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
68 44 AMatterOfTime.esp
69 45 Remodeled Armor.esp
70 46 Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp
71 47 Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp
72 48 zzLSAR.esp
73 49 zzEstrus.esp
74 4a FNISspells.esp
75 4b EstrusChaurus.esp
76 4c SexLab Romance.esp
77 4d SexLabDefeat.esp
78 4e SLAnimLoader.esp
79 4f MoreNastyCritters.esp
80 50 Devious Deviants.esp
81 51 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
82 52 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
83 53 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
84 54 SlaveTats.esp
85 55 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

For some reason, as soon as I deliver the chaurus stud to Lastelle, both her and the chaurus become hostile. Any idea why?

EDIT: As soon as sex ends however, they both become friendly again, but as soon as the chaurus male sees me, both of them become hostile again...

Also, it seems I have yet another issue with this quest. After I speak to Danica in Whiterun, it tells me to go back to Lastelle in order to tell me what Danica told me. However, when I go back to that spot, she isn't there anymore. I even tried waiting a couple of hours.

For some reason, as soon as I deliver the chaurus stud to Lastelle, both her and the chaurus become hostile. Any idea why?

EDIT: As soon as sex ends however, they both become friendly again, but as soon as the chaurus male sees me, both of them become hostile again...

Also, it seems I have yet another issue with this quest. After I speak to Danica in Whiterun, it tells me to go back to Lastelle in order to tell me what Danica told me. However, when I go back to that spot, she isn't there anymore. I even tried waiting a couple of hours.

Not sure about the faction issue but the second part is normal. Look around the mound with the crystals, Lastelle found a new home underground.