SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Huh. Am I stupid or is there no visible entrance to the cave? I only managed to find it because of your instructions, and even then I was running around that general area for a good five minutes or so, until the "[entrance to the cave]" or whatever name popped up.

As for the faction/hostility issue, I think it might because after I got back to Lastelle after finding a male chaurus, I waited for an hour in-game because for some reason the chaurus just wasn't able to get into the little 'island' where Lastelle is in, idk because if it's surrounded by water or if the pathing around that area is broken, no matter how much I waited. So I'm assuming it's because the pheromones only last an hour, so as soon as the effect ended the chaurus mounted Lastelle, and I'm assuming they're placed into the same faction in order for the chaurus not to just butcher her as soon as you bring it over.

Or I could be going bonkers and it could just be a bug in my game.

Can you please send me a walkthrough of the quests for this mod ????

first go to morthal near the abandoned hut where you will be meeting astrid for first time,there u will meet a woman named lastelle.talk to her the quests will start

I'm trying to do this as well. Had to setav aggression 0 on her then disable / enable as she attacked me on sight. After that, she tells me to find eggs but I can't find them anywhere? Also there is no live chaurus with her, only a dead chaurus reaper...

I really would like to see some quick start guides for the stories in this mod because CCAS doesn't work for me... :(

Edit: And now I'm left with the harvest parasite quest and have no idea what to do...

There are chaurus eggs floating in the water nearby, near the base of the large crystals. 

Lastelle is really bugged for me as well though. I can't get beyond the book portion of the quest. 

I wouldn't mind a completely non-consensual version of this, or something like it too. 

In any case, love the mod. Thanks for all your hard work Skyrimll.

Here is how I'm taking-in the mod:

I like the idea of "bad endings", so I don't tend to play through after something really bad happens. I've done it with slavery mods in the past, and it's satisfying and fun the first time, after that, nah. 

I REALLY like the non-consensual sort of bad endings, especially involving pregnancy. Getting ambushed by spiders or chauruses and kept as a breeding vessels is extremely hot. Again though, I'm not looking to escape or use the pregnancy or parasite as a source of potions or eggs or "alchemical juice" or anything else. I like the sense of sexual doom that comes with being in a dark cave full of spiders. 

My character did manage to find the exit to that massive spider cave up by Whiterun, which was exciting considering it was in complete darkness and she was crawling. That made for a neat headcanon. 

AND...getting enslaved and put on her hands and knees while her belly and breasts grow is very intense and hot. Good stuff. Exactly what I tuned-in for. If there were a mod to the mod that put her up in a cocoon with her legs up and maybe replaced her at the very end with a skeleton, THAT would be amazing. Capture---->Stripping--->Impreg---->Enslave---->Stats fall and movement taken away---->parked in some terrible position while the eggs/young mature---->bad ending. Enjoy the whole experience, and then reload from last save and carry on. Love it.

Brood Mother Quest not updating:

Danica says "Come back to me when you have received eggs or a parasite." but the quest does not update. The journal still tells me to go speak to Danica.

Edit: Okay, I thought I "got it"

Used the Parasites feature of infecting myself with a chaurus worm, then spoke with Danica. She updated the quest, telling me to return to Lastelle. ---> Returned to the swamp, got ambushed by vampires (Dangerous Nights mod) was let go, and then I returned to Lastelle, who was down in the Brood Cavern. Her and her pet chaurus proceeded to kill me.

Edit 2: Comings and Goings

I reloaded and revisited Lastelle after talking with Danica, this time without losing my stuff to the vampire ambush. Lastelle still wanted to attack me. I used the Chaurus pheromone and there was no attack a third time. She told me "this cave is awesome and it's all I need for now." with nothing further. There was nothing more to involve me so I departed.

Sorry to bother, but I have to ask. Are breast/nipple parasites planned? Something that would live inside the breasts?

Not inside ... but something close to living suction cups definitely. That's on my list of things to add soon (for the Chaurus Queen quest).

At the current rate of spare time and other engagements, I am trying to resume work over the winter time and into the next year.

Sorry to bother, but I have to ask. Are breast/nipple parasites planned? Something that would live inside the breasts?

Not inside ... but something close to living suction cups definitely. That's on my list of things to add soon (for the Chaurus Queen quest).

At the current rate of spare time and other engagements, I am trying to resume work over the winter time and into the next year.

Oh I see. I expected chaurus larva or some other nasties to nest inside there, but this works too. Take your time. a masterpiece shouldnt be rushed ^^

Oh I see. I expected chaurus larva or some other nasties to nest inside there, but this works too. Take your time. a masterpiece shouldnt be rushed ^^

If at all achieveable, I would heartily support inside nasties as Tex described. That being said, this mod is incredible as it is, and I want to thank you for that :)

So, I'm having a bit of a problem.

Know how tentacle monster/living armor are not able to be removed outside of the MCM menu yet?

Well, my issue is, is that I got infected with the former, and the MCM is no help. There is no option for me to cure it, and whenever I try it just says that it is infecting me with the parasite.

Is there another way to forcefully remove it? I already tried consoling the item (Tera Anemone something...) out of my inventory, but it just shows back up.

I would really enjoy to continue using this mod, so short of uninstalling, is there a way I can remove it forcefully?

EDIT: So, I did some tinkering. After uninstalling the mod, I noticed that my character's breasts had not scaled down. That was an easy fix. What was not an easy fix was the -speech effect left behind. I attempted to remove that via save cleaner, which did not work after removing all scripts involving this mod. I also tried the player.resurrect 1 and player.recycleactor methods via console, to no success. A permanent -40 to speech is a rather heavy hit.

This leaves me at an impasse, as I can either continue with a character who has massively-oversized breasts and is gimped on armor permanently, due to the tentacle armor being non-removable, or I can restart from scratch and lose quite a bit of progress.

A parasite attached and possibly drinking milk sounds amazing, can't wait for my character to nurse and care for them. ^^

Edit: Btw did you say you plan on making a parasite that impregnates as well? That be a pretty cool to have one parasite that drinks milk and another that causes pregnancy and birth. Could be a pretty interesting play though playing a parasite breeder. (Quests/Alchemy maybe?)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey im having a problem, 

my character has been infected by a tentacle monster (Fuck.yeah.jpg)

ive gotten tired of it and i want it removed

i go to dancia and she wont remove it (cmon.jpg)

i go to the MCM menu only to find that i cant add or remove any parasites

does anyone have a fix for this??

On 10/16/2017 at 12:08 AM, skyrimll said:

Talking to apothecaries about them should send you to Danica Purespring in Whiterun.

She will remove them at first and she will teach you to remove them if you talk to her after the first.

How does this work exactly? Danica says that I need to "coat my hands with juices from glowing mushrooms" but there's no such thing. I searched the whole mod in TES5EDIT and there are no records of any item like that either. Is it unreleased content or am I missing something here?

Edited by HerChianti
1 hour ago, skyrimll said:

That doesn’t sound like one of my dialogues.

But it is! Why would I make it up? :cold_sweat:

but_it_is.jpg

Regardless, is there a way to safely remove parasites? Whenever I use Troll Fat to remove a Chaurus Worm I get a Dead Chaurus Worm. Quest suggests I could extract it without killing it or even harvest from it. How do I do that?

Also, looking forward a lot to the next version! From what I've seen on your github, I'm going to love it to death. Can't wait for transformed Lasette :blush:

Edited by HerChianti