SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Some of these, I'm having a hard time grasping what they do to incentivize the gameplay risk of getting them other than the fourth wall breakage of "I'm a perv, I want to see this happen, thus my character has briefly gone insane."

This isn't just a problem here, almost every mod has that issue, I'm just commenting because I'd love this otherwise.

How the mods behave with slaves in falmers dens ?

Doest specific races can be immune ?

Sorry, but your questions do not make much sense. What do you mean by "slaves in falmer dens."? Are you asking about the "Apocrypha Shouts" mod?

I think he means the "sleeping in caves" part. Only a guess, though.

that's what i'm talking about, 'protect your mother'

RsqOp5X0.jpg

uoKd56sw.jpg

Now You've got me curious.

the first screen its a mod called 'Apocrypha Shouts' there's a shout that envelops you in a protective shield of tentacles.

the second screen, is my nasty monsters/tentacle themed armors mashup.

That is a pretty nice looking mashup. Any chance you'd be willing to share?  :P

On a side note, what mod is adding that room? It looks like one of the Alien facehugger pod rooms from the movies.

Some of these, I'm having a hard time grasping what they do to incentivize the gameplay risk of getting them other than the fourth wall breakage of "I'm a perv, I want to see this happen, thus my character has briefly gone insane."

This isn't just a problem here, almost every mod has that issue, I'm just commenting because I'd love this otherwise.

Remember that the mod is still a WIP.

At any rate, this is almost entirely passive in its approach, in that parasitization will happen as a secondary effect of other mods. For example, sex with spiders and chaurus (with Sexlab & various mods), or harvesting chaurus eggs or creep clusters (with EC+), or sleeping nude in some caves and ruins (you may want to use a mod that forces you to sleep like the many "needs" mods).

RsqOp5X0.jpg

uoKd56sw.jpg

the first screen its a mod called 'Apocrypha Shouts' there's a shout that envelops you in a protective shield of tentacles.

On a side note, what mod is adding that room? It looks like one of the Alien facehugger pod rooms from the movies.

It is exactly that, from a mod called "Fox club" i believe, might be wrong though. 

RsqOp5X0.jpg

uoKd56sw.jpg

i'm still on my research to find more armors, I'll share here what it's already done.

this room is where you find the facehugger armor, located inside Fox Girls Club.

Fox Girl Club are included in FaceHugger mod.

Hello!!!  I understand that this mod is still in it's early stages, but for some reason, things aren't exactly happening correctly...I think.  Twice now (two diff. games) when getting attacked by Chaurus, a message says "Tentacle *something*", but no Estrus tentacle animation(s). I have EC+, as well as E4S (installed, but not activated, as per EC+'s page). That doesn't seem right. BTW, have SD+ installed as well.

I had Lydia with me on the last go-through and although I was enslaved by the Falmer, Lydia was my master. What???  Why don't (many) mods enslave followers as well (rhetorical I s'pose)? 

After getting infected, boobs / belly grow fine. But when birthing, my character lays on her side (her side?), discharges (stuff comes out of her shoulders vs boobs as well as vaginal - kinda weird) and eggs come out of her upper thigh sides - 1 ea per side at a time. What??? They stack up vertically and eventually fall to the ground. After all eggs have been discharged (I assume all), my girl still lays on the ground and I'm unable to move.   Stuck - game over. Kinda frustrating.

And I wish there were some way to scale Chaurus correctly 'cuz of their size - but I guess for now one must just use their imagination (?).

Again, I know that this is mod is still in early stages (and this post is prolly vague), but something doesn't seem quite right here. Is anyone else having these issues and/or provide any "Hey, you're an frickin' idiot, you need this installed or this changed" type comments?  For me, as is, is basically unplayable.

Anyway, I look forward to further updates on this as SkyrimLL gets back into it.  And thanks to all modders for their hard work and this glorious website.

On another note, I saw in some post that  Imgur blocks LL?  Is that true?  Hahahahahahaha...   Oh, brother...that's really pathetic.

Hello!!!  I understand that this mod is still in it's early stages, but for some reason, things aren't exactly happening correctly...I think.  Twice now (two diff. games) when getting attacked by Chaurus, a message says "Tentacle *something*", but no Estrus tentacle animation(s). I have EC+, as well as E4S (installed, but not activated, as per EC+'s page). That doesn't seem right. BTW, have SD+ installed as well.

I had Lydia with me on the last go-through and although I was enslaved by the Falmer, Lydia was my master. What???  Why don't (many) mods enslave followers as well (rhetorical I s'pose)? 

After getting infected, boobs / belly grow fine. But when birthing, my character lays on her side (her side?), discharges (stuff comes out of her shoulders vs boobs as well as vaginal - kinda weird) and eggs come out of her upper thigh sides - 1 ea per side at a time. What??? They stack up vertically and eventually fall to the ground. After all eggs have been discharged (I assume all), my girl still lays on the ground and I'm unable to move.   Stuck - game over. Kinda frustrating.

And I wish there were some way to scale Chaurus correctly 'cuz of their size - but I guess for now one must just use their imagination (?).

Again, I know that this is mod is still in early stages (and this post is prolly vague), but something doesn't seem quite right here. Is anyone else having these issues and/or provide any "Hey, you're an frickin' idiot, you need this installed or this changed" type comments?  For me, as is, is basically unplayable.

Anyway, I look forward to further updates on this as SkyrimLL gets back into it.  And thanks to all modders for their hard work and this glorious website.

On another note, I saw in some post that  Imgur blocks LL?  Is that true?  Hahahahahahaha...   Oh, brother...that's really pathetic.

Having the same issue with my EC+ character just lays on her side, the eggs stack and then you cannot move. Seems like a bug in EC+.

I found some minor bugs in v0.5:

1. If you set the chance of infection to 0%, this causes the manual infection checkbox to do nothing.

2. The tentacle parasite (not the living armor) does not act like a harness and you can just unequip it like any normal armor.

3. If you use fire salts to take off the living armor, the spell effects still remain and you cannot use the cure checkbox to remove it (unless you re-equip the armor).

4. The spider eggs seems to prevent the use of the spider penis, since they are both vaginal plugs (i read that there is a chance to get both, yet it throws an error when both are trying to be equipped).

5. The spider eggs seem to be positioned more toward the rear of the character, which doesn't make them appear to be vaginal. Not sure if this was intended for combination with the spider penis.

Possible bug/conflict (or maybe upcoming feature?):

- When wearing certain parasites (seems to be related to living armor, hip hugger, and/or chaurus anal worm), then having sex with a female NPC, it triggers EC+ infection on the NPC, and they end up getting chaurus eggs. It's not necessarily a bad thing, just an observation (or an idea for a new feature).

Otherwise, everything works great after manually swapping out meshes for use with UUNP.

Thank you for all the work. If you need help with anything, please tell us.

hello

i don't know if it's a bug or not, but i can remove the Face Hugger parasite with a key like a classic gag 

thank

ps: the FH stay marked in the MCM menu

Facehuggers are supposed to be removed by Danica Pure-Springs the first time around and you'll need a fire salt.

Haven't had another one since my first, so I can't tell if you can remove them on your own with fire salts in your inventory after that.... but the pop-up you get implies it.

sorry can anyone tellme about tera anemone bodyslide uunp how to find 

You mean those barnacles that can cover your body? They are part of nisetanakas Falmer Bikini Armor mod, he provides UUNP bodyslide files on his nexuspage.

You mean those barnacles that can cover your body? They are part of nisetanakas Falmer Bikini Armor mod, he provides UUNP bodyslide files on his nexuspage.

If I recall correctly, the Tera Anemone is this mod's version of the Tentacle Parasite, equipped after you get attacked by Estrus tentacles if you harvest Chaurus Eggs from the egg mounds, where as the barnacles are a result of sleeping naked in certain caves and/or Blackreach. 

Don't know about a bodyslide for it, I'm on mobile at the moment so searching for stuff is kind of hard.

If I recall correctly, the Tera Anemone is this mod's version of the Tentacle Parasite, equipped after you get attacked by Estrus tentacles if you harvest Chaurus Eggs from the egg mounds, where as the barnacles are a result of sleeping naked in certain caves and/or Blackreach. 

Don't know about a bodyslide for it, I'm on mobile at the moment so searching for stuff is kind of hard.

If it is a tentacle parasite then there is an excelent bodyslide version right here on LL, search for Devious Tentacle Parasite in google.

Edit:  Seems like I can't get the EC oozes and slimes to show up during animations... and I have tried fixing it all day (reinstalling textures, meshes and what not from EC, EC+, SLP and I am out of ideas)... help please!

Ok, I got the Ooze and the slime to show up and work properly, but for the ooze-animation my char still stand there totaly oblivious and moans in something inbetween an classic T-pose-bug and her idle.... (semi-raised arms... breasts do the hdt-bouncing as if she was part of the anim though...)....

EDIT: I am very impressed by the fact that the (bottom) Facehugger has hdt collision for UUNP Special bodies :angel:

Edit 2: Might I suggest adding in quest-related stuff for vanilla-quests involving Kynareth/Kyne? As in 'The Blessings of Nature' http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Blessings_of_Nature and 'Kyne's Sacred Trials' http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Kyne%27s_Sacred_Trials ?