SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

I'm having a wreid issue with this mod & uunp bodyslide.

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

I think those assets are in the Falmer Bikini mod, which does have a UUNP option. Might be a simple matter of getting the mod and replacing the meshes. Here is the mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028/

BTW: How is the parasites mod working in gameplay? I've been waiting for a more complete version to download. 

I'm having a wreid issue with this mod & uunp bodyslide.

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

I think those assets are in the Falmer Bikini mod, which does have a UUNP option. Might be a simple matter of getting the mod and replacing the meshes. Here is the mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028/

BTW: How is the parasites mod working in gameplay? I've been waiting for a more complete version to download. 

Each parasite has a trigger with a chance of happening that you can control and a manual infection/cure menu option for role play.

It is working smoothly so far and I am working on adding more quest stages, ingredients, potions and lore items to make it more interesting.

that is nice mod, the only thing i don't like is the Devious Devices Integration requirement, locking your character to a state that you can even not move? with full health/stamina?

is not fun, at least for me.

hope in the future the mod have some type of relationship, like, the parasite/tentacle sex, comes to be more consensual until the monster loves and serves the host protecting the body like a armor or a cloak and giving something like spells to summon and command monsters to atack the enemies.

that is nice mod, the only thing i don't like is the Devious Devices Integration requirement, locking your character to a state that you can even not move? with full health/stamina?

is not fun, at least for me.

hope in the future the mod have some type of relationship, like, the parasite/tentacle sex, comes to be more consensual until the monster loves and serves the host protecting the body like a armor or a cloak and giving something like spells to summon and command monsters to atack the enemies.

Devious Devices is used as a framework by Parasites. It is required for the base scripts but that doesn't mean you will see belts, armbinders and other devices if you don't want to.

Did you experience huge drops of stamina with a parasite? if so, I would like to know which one so I can fix it.

Eventually, there will be a consensual relationship with parasites. That will be coming in the first few months of next year hopefully.

Guest Cheesebunny23

I have an issue where the body ones make my body invisible. I'm using XPMSE and UNPB and am not sure why they aren't working properly for these.

Love this mod already, can't wait for more ;)

EDIT: could be me doing something wrong but the belly scaling is only working with the spider eggs for me. I tried the face hugger, living armor, and both the worms and noticed no changes

I found the living armor nifs are not scaling, tried to add it with bodyslide but it messed up the textures somehow, but it then scales.

Had this idea a while ago. Was thinking about the falmer/chaurus queen quest line, and it hit me that the chauruses could reproduce similarly to xenomorphs from alien universe. Essentially further down the questline at a point the player (at this point being turned into a hive queen could be sitted on a specific "throne" which would act as an egg sac, see: http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/cylocust/media/Custom%20aliens%20egg%20chamber/EggChamberfinal07.jpg.html . Any furniture could be used as the "throne", if anyone would be willing to make meshes for it.

Hey skyrimll,

Amazing mod! Incredibly well done. Apart from some conflict issues trying to put multiple parasites on at the same time with the MCM (vaginal chaurus followed by spider eggs followed by curing vaginal chaurus can cause issues, among other combinations) I've been having "loads" of fun. ;)

I just wanted to mention that, in trying to resolve those "issues" (which I was able to do with methodical infecting and curing, no problem. Separating the node keys for each segment of your mod was a good idea!) I discovered that your mod leaves node keys registered, even when the key caused no transformations (No translation, no rotation, and a scaling of 1.0). This isn't a problem, as I'm pretty sure NiO supports up to at least 128 node transformation keys for each node, but I just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to remove your keys for performance reasons. If ever parasites are allowed on followers or NPCs, having these keys hanging around *might* cause a bit of lag as NiO tries to keep up.

You can view the transformation keys on a node using my NiO diagnostic tool, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2983-nio-diagnostic-2016-06-20/

Again, wonderful mod. Thanks so much for writing it, and for everything else you've contributed to Skyrim modding!

Each parasite has a trigger with a chance of happening that you can control and a manual infection/cure menu option for role play.

It is working smoothly so far and I am working on adding more quest stages, ingredients, potions and lore items to make it more interesting.

I've been tracking this mod, haven't downloaded it because I'm --TERRIFIED-- of spiders. All vanilla spiders are replaced with mudcrabs, immersive creatures is on the no spiders version, I have real wildlife and went through it with TES5edit with a fine tooth comb to get rid of the spider spawns. Dwarven spider bots spook me but those I'm more able to handle because they don't look so much like goshdamned spiders as they do a creepy robot. 

I really, really want to add it in with the rest of the mods that I have from you, but haven't because of,... you know... 

Do you mean I can turn off the chances to get infected with spiders? I won't tell you about my childhood night terror of being full of spider eggs. 

I've been tracking this mod, haven't downloaded it because I'm --TERRIFIED-- of spiders. All vanilla spiders are replaced with mudcrabs, immersive creatures is on the no spiders version, I have real wildlife and went through it with TES5edit with a fine tooth comb to get rid of the spider spawns. Dwarven spider bots spook me but those I'm more able to handle because they don't look so much like goshdamned spiders as they do a creepy robot.

I really, really want to add it in with the rest of the mods that I have from you, but haven't because of,... you know...

Do you mean I can turn off the chances to get infected with spiders? I won't tell you about my childhood night terror of being full of spider eggs.

Just set the chance of spider infection to 0% and you will be good to go.

It won't matter anyway if you have no spider in your game. No spider means no detection of sex with spider anyway.

Just set the chance of spider infection to 0% and you will be good to go.

It won't matter anyway if you have no spider in your game. No spider means no detection of sex with spider anyway.

Awesome <3

I was just afraid it could happen looting remaining spider egg casings or those wrapped bodies. You know, accidentally imbedding one or few in a cut after a fight with draugr or some such.

!!!TERRIBLE ENGLISH AHEAD!!!

So, i got impregnated with eggs by spider, after that my character got into 'spider fraction', so spiders won't attack me, but because i was in spider fraction, draugres didn't want to attack me. Can you please add an option to disable 'adding' to the enemy's fractions in MCM?

After having Danica terminate my spider pregnancy, I was wondering if there were any plans to add an animation there. IIRC there was a time when getting a chaurus worm or a spider worm (through whatever other mod that was) and going to an alchemist resulted in the alchemist forcibly fisting the pc (Leito's Bound Fisting). (Or maybe it was just sex in general and I always selected that particular fisting anim.) Any plans in that direction?

Very much enjoying this, in a very icky way, since the latest update.