SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Merely a suggestion here, but could we consider that some of the parasite could trigger some events on the infected victim ?

Spider eggs and blackreach spore could occasionally trigger random pain, like some sort of cramps, leading the victim to stop all action, fall on the ground and clench a few seconds in pain.

Hip facehugger, tencacle monster, chaurus worms and living armor could occasionnaly move, resulting of a sort of sexual stimulation, which would trigger arousal, masturbating and finally orgasm animations.

If we push the concept to the end, some sort of struggle against the pain / pleasure could allow the player to prevent / delay the disturbance, but consume stamina.

What do you think ?

That's already happening through Devious Devices effects and enchantments.

I will build on it after I am done fixing the foundation of the mod and testing it on npcs.

Quickie test modlet: this alters the leveled list for albino spider pods (Dragonborn DLC required). Harvesting albino spider pods gives you a 50% chance to get infected with a facehugger parasite.

Actually, there are new items, identical in appearance to normal albino spider pods and damaged albino spider pods. Harvesting the originals won't cause any problems, but harvesting the new items will give you a 25% chance to get a face-hugger and 25% chance to get a hip-hugger.

I'm just putting this here in case anyone's interested. :)

SLP_albinospidertest.7z

I have a parasite idea, women get it from a male carrier (small random chance from any sex) It would live inside her and feed on sperm, if its not fed enough it will start to do damage to the host as a damage over time. Eventually after wearing the victim out feeding enough it will die and fall out but live on in all the men made carrier during its feeding (which is taken care of through the random chance to be infected). A vile creture that serves ne purpose other than to spread. It could look like a pubic tat or an organic pair of "panties".  I also thought it might have cravings....today it wants human, tomorrow it wants giant. I have no idea how tough any of this is, just sharing.

Obviously it was fun to play or I wouldnt be throwing ideas at you, the only issue I had was the message for the facehugger showed up soon as I went to sleep, I finished sleeping a few more hours and woke up to nothing, everything was normal. Crotch version worked fine.

So it seems you can no longer uninstall the mod without corrupting your save. When you load your save without the mod (using mod organizer) the game will rash right after loading. Any ideas how i can get my save back to work without parasites? With broken bellys its no longer attactive for me. :(

So it seems you can no longer uninstall the mod without corrupting your save. When you load your save without the mod (using mod organizer) the game will rash right after loading. Any ideas how i can get my save back to work without parasites? With broken bellys its no longer attactive for me. :(

No idea why it would crash with the mod disabled but if you want to turn it off for now, just leave it enabled and set all sliders to O chance of trigger.

The belly issue should be fixed in a week or two.

Hi, I'm using the visible parasite test, and it works good so far.

However, I enabled the Tera armors for priests, and the priest's in Riften have missing textures (purple mesh).

Was this supposed to be added in the final version of the mod?

I probably forgot the texture folders. I will do that in the next version.

Can you visit Whiterun and Windhelm and tell me if the textures are missing there too for the priests?

Dear author. Mod is working or not? If the mod works you could not throw off the body and skeleton that you use for the tests?

Sorry.. not sure I understand your translation.

Are you saying you would like the body shape I used in my test screenshots?

I found a bug in the v4 Visible Parasites release. If you're infected with spider eggs and cure it through the MCM menu, it will lock your skeleton's belly node size to 0. As in, locked so that absolutely nothing can change it. Not reinstalling the skeleton, reinstalling NiO, increasing the value in RaceMenu, or increasing it with other mods. My workaround was to go to the Parasites MCM menu, set the max belly size to 1, then uninstall the mod without removing the spider eggs. It seems to have worked so far.

It's not game-breaking, but it does make this mod unusable for me since I have several others that modify that node.

Quickie test modlet: this alters the leveled list for albino spider pods (Dragonborn DLC required). Harvesting albino spider pods gives you a 50% chance to get infected with a facehugger parasite.

Actually, there are new items, identical in appearance to normal albino spider pods and damaged albino spider pods. Harvesting the originals won't cause any problems, but harvesting the new items will give you a 25% chance to get a face-hugger and 25% chance to get a hip-hugger.

attachicon.gifSLP_albinospidertest.7z

I tried this out and it works but you still get the message to equip the gag and the wording says it clicks as it locks into place. Thanks for sharing, this mod could be fun to always have on

attachicon.gifSLP_albinospidertest.7z

I tried this out and it works but you still get the message to equip the gag and the wording says it clicks as it locks into place. Thanks for sharing, this mod could be fun to always have on

Thats a known issue. Gags have a lot more messages to customize than plugs or belts and I didn't have time to do that before leaving for the week.

I will fix it in the next version.

However, I enabled the Tera armors for priests, and the priest's in Riften have missing textures (purple mesh).

Can you visit Whiterun and Windhelm and tell me if the textures are missing there too for the priests?

Dear author. Mod is working or not? If the mod works you could not throw off the body and skeleton that you use for the tests?

Yes. I'm sorry for the machine translation.

I think I solved the problem with the growth of the belly. See if you have egg factory mod installed and try to remove it. The belly starts to grow.

It is usually a bad idea to remove a mod in the middle of a game. Even with a utility like Script Scalpel or some other savegame cleaner, you are not guaranteed to have an error-free game.

I think I solved the problem with the growth of the belly. See if you have egg factory mod installed and try to remove it. The belly starts to grow.

It is usually a bad idea to remove a mod in the middle of a game. Even with a utility like Script Scalpel or some other savegame cleaner, you are not guaranteed to have an error-free game.

Yeah, I tried Egg Factory, Soulgem Oven, Estrus Chaurus, and Player Succubus Quest, as well as Skyrim Save Cleaner and the numerous reinstallations. It took an annoying amount of time to discover that Parasites was causing it. I'm still not seeing any ill effects from my workaround, so I recommend it to anyone having the same issue. It's not perfect, but it works.

Only Whiterun has textures for male and female priests, Windhelm and RIften have missing textures for both genders.

I found a bug in the v4 Visible Parasites release. If you're infected with spider eggs and cure it through the MCM menu, it will lock your skeleton's belly node size to 0. As in, locked so that absolutely nothing can change it. Not reinstalling the skeleton, reinstalling NiO, increasing the value in RaceMenu, or increasing it with other mods. My workaround was to go to the Parasites MCM menu, set the max belly size to 1, then uninstall the mod without removing the spider eggs. It seems to have worked so far.

It's not game-breaking, but it does make this mod unusable for me since I have several others that modify that node.

Also, you'll have to remove yourself from the Spider faction, otherwise spiders, falmer, draugr, and possibly others will ignore you. The console command is "player.removefromfaction 2997F".

I figured out what went wrong with the belly node.

Turns out I forgot NetImmerse Override is multiplicative, not additive, Which means, I need to use 1.0 to reset the contribution of a node and not 0.0.

If you are stuck, wait for the next version which will include a fix (hopefully released tonight or tomorrow at most). Once upgraded, you will need to use Parasites Infect/Cure menu options to reset your state properly.

The same goes for spider factions. Always use Parasites menu option to clear your state (belly size, spider factions, etc). A lot of variables are set behind the scenes. Removing parasites manually will result in your character getting stuck with corrupted states.