SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Yes! You'll have to build those in bodyslide, copy both meshes and place them in the apropiate folders for parasites, or they won't work... sad to say: I haven't found out how to name those bloody folders, yet.

I'd like to have some help with that.... also: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1253-aradia-living-armor-jellyfish-edition-4232015/ should work the same way for the creep-cluster thingy, you could even copy those refracting textures if you'd like to have them.

Also also: nisetanakas falmer bikini mod has bodyslide files for the barnacles, again, manual placement required.

Yes! You'll have to build those in bodyslide, copy both meshes and place them in the apropiate folders for parasites, or they won't work... sad to say: I haven't found out how to name those bloody folders, yet.

I'd like to have some help with that.... also: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1253-aradia-living-armor-jellyfish-edition-4232015/ should work the same way for the creep-cluster thingy, you could even copy those refracting textures if you'd like to have them.

Also also: nisetanakas falmer bikini mod has bodyslide files for the barnacles, again, manual placement required.

Uh, to get the right folderstructure, use DDSOpt (also gives you the right names for your textures and meshes ;) ).

When I'll get home the next time (Friday, 24th), I'll post a complete folderpath for the armors and textures including file-names, so you all can replace them more easily.

Meanwhile I'd like to suggest some kind of integration of/in the 'Frostflow Abyss'-quest, that one would be a great fit.

• 2 weeks later...

1st of all nice mod :D

I was infected by the facehugger[face] today and i'm still trying to find a cure BUT that's not why i'm writing this here.

I came up with two ideas about them.

• While Facecrawler is attached in your mouth you should not be able to use Shouts
  • When the Facecrawler is attached to you you could break free with a shout(unrelenting force maybe)

Time to go back and find a cure now :P

BTW

Can i extract the BSA and change the armors(the textures arent matching my bodytype)?I mean the mod still work or it will break?

I was infected by the facehugger[face] today and i'm still trying to find a cure BUT that's not why i'm writing this here.

• While Facecrawler is attached in your mouth you should not be able to use Shouts
  • When the Facecrawler is attached to you you could break free with a shout(unrelenting force maybe)

I like the first idea, but the second wouldn't work because the Facehugger's wrap their tails around your neck, and if you were to shout and it flew off like you said, you'd only end up asphyxiating yourself.

I like the first idea, but the second wouldn't work because the Facehugger's wrap their tails around your neck, and if you were to shout and it flew off like you said, you'd only end up asphyxiating yourself.

Yeah you're right.

Also i think i found a bug...

When you get infected with the Facecrawler you cant talk to Danica 

I've noticed something that I'm not sure is a bug or me misunderstading how the mod works.

So some of these parasites supposedly release cum inside of your character from time to time. However, playing as a Succubus with PSQ, I noticed my 'semen-o-meter' wouldn't go up even after several days of wearing the parasite. Am I doing something wrong? Or does PSQ use a 'different' kind of cum added by this mod?

I've noticed something that I'm not sure is a bug or me misunderstading how the mod works.

So some of these parasites supposedly release cum inside of your character from time to time. However, playing as a Succubus with PSQ, I noticed my 'semen-o-meter' wouldn't go up even after several days of wearing the parasite. Am I doing something wrong? Or does PSQ use a 'different' kind of cum added by this mod?

'cum' doesn't exist as a share resource in Skyrim, so each mod implements their own version.

I would have to look into adding a compatibility patch for PSQ succubus.

'cum' doesn't exist as a share resource in Skyrim, so each mod implements their own version.

I would have to look into adding a compatibility patch for PSQ succubus.

That would be fantastic.

because i run into a wall at asking for a posibility of this in the mme thread, i now ask here:

i search atm for a symbiont that starts to grow fro mthe nipples/breasts and drinks the milkk that gets produced from mme to grow and after reachign a certai nsize it would give you defensive benefits and over time covers more and more of your body but letting all openings open for use and also allow the use of dd items. also a quest for add or remove it would be more than nice, nothign like sleep here, get fucked by or harvest this to get it, a real quest.

if flowering spriggan form sd+ and  the parasites from kynes blessing would be goa'uld then i search for a tok'ra (for them who not know what this means, its from stargate)

thinkign checklist:

-getting over a quest

-can be removed over a different quest

-is growing over (like a suite, not lige a spriggan) the body starting at the nipples/breast

-lets all opening open, so mouth, pussy and ass woudl be open to access and no blindfolding also

-gives defensive benefits when reach a certain size

-feed from your milk ans also stimulates your breasts to produce more milk and also if the symbiotic connection is long enough let you carry more milk before your breasts are full

-dont allow the use opf cloth or armor where it has grown, but devious devices like a chastity belt or a gag are still usable

-possibility to make more symbionts to give them to your followers

-eventually something like simple communication after a while

Hey how is it going with the mod been a while since last update got any timeframe for next one skyrimll. Would love to seem something great coming out of this ^^

No timeline yet I am afraid, but I can say that while I took the past couple of months off to clear my head and reset, I still intend to finish the main quest for Parasites in the coming months.

Hey how is it going with the mod been a while since last update got any timeframe for next one skyrimll. Would love to seem something great coming out of this ^^

No timeline yet I am afraid, but I can say that while I took the past couple of months off to clear my head and reset, I still intend to finish the main quest for Parasites in the coming months.

That's good to hear. Keep up the good job, this mod has way too much potential to be just left here ^^

I've been loving this mod so much, but i've encoutered a problem that has happened to two different characters already:

Whenever I get the vaginal facecrawler, It all works as intended and all, but after several days (in game) the crawler disappears from my inventory, i get free from it, but i still have the quest undone. Also, in the MCM menu, it's still checked and i cant cure it or even re-equip it.

Do you have any clue of what might be happening and or any idea for resetting it back to normal?

Anyone have an all in one replacer that will work for 7Base body?

Get yourself DDSOpt and use it to extract the folders and mesh-names you'd need to replace any of them with loose files fitting 7b.... I've had no luck up until now with the barnacles from blackreach, but that may be caused by me trying to use the falmer bikini mesh those are based on.... i'll have to have a look at the textures too.

@SkyrimLL I know you're probably sick and tired of me by now, but I'd like to ask you to do a complete rewrite of the sacrificial spriggan quest if you port it over to parasites. I am currently in my 4th or 5th playthrough of this quest and I've encountered multiple bugs in every single one.... even with a playthrough on the minimum required mods...

So, yeah: great quest, much potential for development, would be a shame if it would turn out to be unfixable...

@SkyrimLL I know you're probably sick and tired of me by now, but I'd like to ask you to do a complete rewrite of the sacrificial spriggan quest if you port it over to parasites. I am currently in my 4th or 5th playthrough of this quest and I've encountered multiple bugs in every single one.... even with a playthrough on the minimum required mods...

So, yeah: great quest, much potential for development, would be a shame if it would turn out to be unfixable...

That's the idea.

The spriggan infection should have a better home in Parasites than in SD+. 

By definition I will have to rewrite it from the ground up as I will only be able to reuse the armor assets.

My idea is to make it more progressive and treat it more like a symbiotic partnership rather than a fungal infection.

A direct consequence is that you will not lose your stuff right away but you will be strongly encouraged to carry less and remain outside (near tree, animal and water sources) to enjoy the full benefits of the spriggan armor.

There will be a quest to learn about a cure that will probably reuse the book already in SD+ but in a different way.

That's the idea.

The spriggan infection should have a better home in Parasites than in SD+. 

By definition I will have to rewrite it from the ground up as I will only be able to reuse the armor assets.

My idea is to make it more progressive and treat it more like a symbiotic partnership rather than a fungal infection.

A direct consequence is that you will not lose your stuff right away but you will be strongly encouraged to carry less and remain outside (near tree, animal and water sources) to enjoy the full benefits of the spriggan armor.

There will be a quest to learn about a cure that will probably reuse the book already in SD+ but in a different way.

I love to hear that. The state of the current quest is... well, lets just say i am stuck right now because the game doesn't recognise I've read the book before being 'infected' and that I should already know what the book can teach me... and I couldn't find queststages to advance/skip that part...