SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Hello, how about more different effects to thr parasites?

Any suggestion in particular?

so what have you been up to skymil?

After working on fixes for SD+, I ran into a burst of activity at work (RL) and did not have much time to do anything with Skyrim lately.

I am hoping to change that in April and work on Parasites again.

How about more different moans, when infected. "Sex" scenes with face hugger(belt) (masturbation animations or new animations).Dripping from pussy, when u infected by face hugger\spider eggs\worm pregnancy effects, when you infected by face hugger from long time. Face hugger(gag) - doesnt need to open by key(like a devious device). Some animations and wisual effects to huggers. P.S. Im bad in English, sorry :)

Yea some sort of pregnancy would be amazing, as time progresses you get mating animations(Face hugger) and there is a chance to become pregnant with it. Would be pretty cool as a bonus to the liquid collection you already get you also get a chance to birth offspring of the face hugger, maybe also increase the chance of pregnancy the more you birth? Lots of potential with this mod.

Is there any plans to make any of the parasites work with males? Maybe the hip hugger or add one that effects the penis? I think there is a real fish that's attracted to pee and will try getting inside. Something that wraps around and acts like a cock cage would be awesome too.

Even with out male content this is a great mood. Thinking of making my first female character in years to play with it.

I have an issue. Everything works fine beside: When i apply the spider eggs, my stomach gets extended right away. is this normal?
Also, facehugger belt and gag is NOT making my belly bigger over time. When i equip it, it looks like it shrinks just a tiny bit. I have XP32 MSE skeleton.

Any fix for this?

Is Danica the healer to talk to for the Kyne's Blessing quest? When I try asking her about parasites she asks what do I want to know and ends the conversation. I don't get any change to the quest log for taking to her.

Just want to see if the quest should work or if it's being worked on still.

If Danica tells me I need to "live with it" for a while and her dialogue ends with "to be continued," does this mean there's a way out of the tentacle harness, or does it mean it hasn't been implemented yet and I need to MCM out of the parasite?

MCM only for now.

I am still working on the quest stages to allow a cure.

How about more different moans, when infected. "Sex" scenes with face hugger(belt) (masturbation animations or new animations).Dripping from pussy, when u infected by face hugger\spider eggs\worm pregnancy effects, when you infected by face hugger from long time. Face hugger(gag) - doesnt need to open by key(like a devious device). Some animations and wisual effects to huggers. P.S. Im bad in English, sorry :)

More effects are planned, including making it impossible to use keys to remove parasites. I am focusing first on the mechanics to add/remove parasites.

Yea some sort of pregnancy would be amazing, as time progresses you get mating animations(Face hugger) and there is a chance to become pregnant with it. Would be pretty cool as a bonus to the liquid collection you already get you also get a chance to birth offspring of the face hugger, maybe also increase the chance of pregnancy the more you birth? Lots of potential with this mod.

That's definitely a possibility.

I am thinking of setting up multi-stages parasites that can evolve over time. 

A crude version of that now is the Spider Penis which can be removed and immediately replaced by spider eggs.

Is there any plans to make any of the parasites work with males? Maybe the hip hugger or add one that effects the penis? I think there is a real fish that's attracted to pee and will try getting inside. Something that wraps around and acts like a cock cage would be awesome too.

Even with out male content this is a great mood. Thinking of making my first female character in years to play with it.

That's on my list, but not a priority right now. I will work on that once the main quest and the Queen of Chaurus quests are done.

Hello. Why, after infection, the size of the breasts, butt and belly do not change?

I have an issue. Everything works fine beside: When i apply the spider eggs, my stomach gets extended right away. is this normal?

Also, facehugger belt and gag is NOT making my belly bigger over time. When i equip it, it looks like it shrinks just a tiny bit. I have XP32 MSE skeleton.

Any fix for this?

There are multiple factors in this issue - it could be a conflict with another mod, or a mesh with the parasite that doesn't allow expansion as visible as other effects. I will try to resolve these issues as I work on the main quest.

Yes.

That's correct.

Spider eggs do not grow inside the victim - they come already formed and as a result, expand the belly immediately.

They are in the victim only long enough to be fertilized by other spiders. Once fertilized, they will fall off on their own.

Is Danica the healer to talk to for the Kyne's Blessing quest? When I try asking her about parasites she asks what do I want to know and ends the conversation. I don't get any change to the quest log for taking to her.

Just want to see if the quest should work or if it's being worked on still.

This is still a work in progress and what I am working on at the moment.

Just a dream. Skeevers, Chaurus Hunters, Mudcrabs and Hermaeus Mora himself..

Hermaeus Mora would force me to make the DLCs a requirement for the mod. I may still do that given how long it has been and how cheap the DLCs are by now, but right now, I don't have plans to add them as a requirement.

As for other creatures, anything and everything is on the table if I can find a way to add them that makes sense.

@skyrimll 

Progressing stages of parasites definitely sounds like a great idea. Some idea's for the stages: At first the parasite is adapting to the host and vise-versa but as it matures and adjusts(possible stages of growth) to the host then a mating attempt stage begins as it attempts to impregnate its host, once pregnant maybe you can get some new buffs to help the host survive until you go into labor, giving birth to offspring could have some benefits maybe tied to a quest line(Selling parasites/alchemy/research quest) and/or could attached to the hosts breasts for feeding etc. The stages could determined the strength, armor, breed potential, new buffs potential and relationship with the parasite which could offer a really interesting Skyrim playthough as a parasite host/mother. Thank you for taking to time to reply to messages and the hard work put into this mod. I really looking forward to future updates.

@ Skyrimll Thanks for the reply about Danica. Good to know I didn't mess something up lol I play with way to many mods <_<

I figured anything male oriented would happen later, is nice to know it may happen someday. Maybe I'll even get Mpreg if your OK with that kinda stuff.

Hmm if you do get around to adding dlc stuff maybe have it a add-on to the main mod so people with out are ok. I've had the dlc for years but only now doing the solsthiem stuff for the first time. So the monsters got me thinking. The Lurkers and Seekers could be good candidates for getting something I think. The Lurkers maybe have a chance to infect you with barnacles after sex, while the the Seekers maybe worm. Maybe trigger EC+ on the magic tentacle attacks.

Question about updates: I keep reading that mods shouldn't be changed mid-game, since Skyrim keeps the scripts in the save files. When new versions of this mod are released, will I need to start a new game, or can they be safe to use with a game started using the current version?

Question about updates: I keep reading that mods shouldn't be changed mid-game, since Skyrim keeps the scripts in the save files. When new versions of this mod are released, will I need to start a new game, or can they be safe to use with a game started using the current version?

I will try to keep future updates safe for upgrades on top of an existing game. Changes to running quests are usually a problem but new quests are usually safe.

Hi

I wish to implement your mod as a soft dependencie for Novels...

There is a mutation variable... the idea is simple : if the mutation is too high, player caught one of your deseases.

How I could do that ?

Thanks in advance

You can infect or cure the player (or any NPC) with any parasites using mod events. That allows you to use Parasites functions without making it a hard dependency.

I don't have documentation yet but you can see the list of events in this script:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/blob/master/Parasites/Data/scripts/source/SLP_PlayerAlias.psc#L88

For example, to infect an actor with barnacles:

akActor.ModEvent("SLPInfectBarnacles")

To cure them:

akActor.ModEvent("SLPCureBarnacles")

The system has been tested a lot for the player and it works well.

I did some testing on NPCs as well, but not as much as the player.

Hi

There is a mutation variable... the idea is simple : if the mutation is too high, player caught one of your deseases.

How I could do that ?

Thanks in advance

You can infect or cure the player (or any NPC) with any parasites using mod events. That allows you to use Parasites functions without making it a hard dependency.

I don't have documentation yet but you can see the list of events in this script:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/blob/master/Parasites/Data/scripts/source/SLP_PlayerAlias.psc#L88

To cure them:

Hum, the script doesn't like it...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\aNovel_MainQuestScript.psc(12,11): ModEvent is not a function or does not exist

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\aNovel_MainQuestScript.psc(21,11): ModEvent is not a function or does not exist

No output generated for aNovel_MainQuestScript, compilation failed.

Hi

How I could do that ?

Thanks in advance

To cure them:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\aNovel_MainQuestScript.psc(12,11): ModEvent is not a function or does not exist

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\aNovel_MainQuestScript.psc(21,11): ModEvent is not a function or does not exist

Sorry.. I was too quick to copy/paste. It shoud be SendModEvent()

akActor.SendModEvent("SLPInfectBarnacles")

To cure them:

akActor.SendModEvent("SLPCureBarnacles")

Hi

How I could do that ?

Thanks in advance

To cure them:

Sorry.. I was too quick to copy/paste. It shoud be SendModEvent()

To cure them:

It's working, and integrated !

So, now, if player suby to lot damages from the Hound, darkness inhabitants, or great old one related creatures, he can get the barnacles desease !

Hi

How I could do that ?

Thanks in advance

To cure them:

So, now, if player suby to lot damages from the Hound, darkness inhabitants, or great old one related creatures, he can get the barnacles desease !

I would be happy to add more parasite effects if you have ideas.

My only constraints are:

- I cannot make new meshes

- the meshes for the parasite need to come with permission to share

- the meshes cannot come from DLC mods (not yet at least)

Hi

How I could do that ?

Thanks in advance

To cure them:

I would be happy to add more parasite effects if you have ideas.

My only constraints are:

- I cannot make new meshes

- the meshes for the parasite need to come with permission to share

- the meshes cannot come from DLC mods (not yet at least)

you can affect the visions of the player... with imagespacemodifier..

You can also play a loop music if player is sick... (so, a mental illness).

Ask to Xluxlu for that.