SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

i search atm for a symbiont that starts to grow fro mthe nipples/breasts and drinks the milkk that gets produced from mme to grow and after reachign a certai nsize it would give you defensive benefits and over time covers more and more of your body but letting all openings open for use and also allow the use of dd items. also a quest for add or remove it would be more than nice, nothign like sleep here, get fucked by or harvest this to get it, a real quest.

-feed from your milk ans also stimulates your breasts to produce more milk and also if the symbiotic connection is long enough let you carry more milk before your breasts are full

oh boy,those ideas :D

for me it will be amazing even something attacked only to nipples that have a behavior like that

Quoting Breast parasites ~

Yea some kind of parasite attached to the breasts and/or vagina helping to produce and drink the player's breast milk would be an awesome parasite option.

Maybe later growing with the player physically and bonding with the player leading into romance as time progresses. Eventually maturing to the point it will be ready to mate with and have little babies with, perhaps laying eggs/larva/fertilizing ovaries and then giving birth depending on the parasite would be pretty cute too. Then could attach the babies to the breasts where they will live out their lives sucking the player's milk, maybe a spider-like and/or a flower type parasites attached to the breasts. I would personally like a type of parasite that the player could end up caring for and it caring back. So much possibilities for this mod. ;)   

Can you make your mod CANS compatible, please?

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=blog&showentry=1956

I will look into it.

There are multiple inflation frameworks at the moment... hard to make sure all mods are compatible.

If it is possible to make the mod compatible without adding CANS as a requirement, I will see if I can do it.

Do not tell me at what stage patch 0.6 :?

Still in development with no release date on the horizon. I am currently working on fixes for SD+.

BUT

I am happy to say that I found a (hopefully) solid quest idea for Parasites and I am currently writing my to do list for it. I had issues coming up with a good questline to tie up these parasites together and I just found a solution today actually.

Depending on constraints from work and real life schedule, I could release an update to Parasites around May or June maybe?

Still in development with no release date on the horizon. I am currently working on fixes for SD+.

BUT

I am happy to say that I found a (hopefully) solid quest idea for Parasites and I am currently writing my to do list for it. I had issues coming up with a good questline to tie up these parasites together and I just found a solution today actually.

Depending on constraints from work and real life schedule, I could release an update to Parasites around May or June maybe?

Probably this is also a good thing less bugs will be, I admire this fashion for a long time looking for something like in Oblivion

Sorry for my English

BUT

Would you be willing to share this solid quest idea?  :lol:

BUT

Here it is, unless management decides to keep it to themselves, edit the post, and delete what I write:

BUT

Here it is, unless management decides to keep it to themselves, edit the post, and delete what I write:

Well that's just evil :P 

Can you make your mod CANS compatible, please?

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=blog&showentry=1956

I will look into it.

There are multiple inflation frameworks at the moment... hard to make sure all mods are compatible.

If it is possible to make the mod compatible without adding CANS as a requirement, I will see if I can do it.

Yes, that would be nice. But I am using 3 mods with inflation (Estrus, Cursed Loot and Parasites). I installed CANS for the hope, that they wouldn't conflict. But neither in CL or in Parasites I found the inflation scripts (didn't search at estrus). If I could find them, I would make some kind or patch for this.

You say there are multiple inflation frameworks besides CANS? Can you name some? Maybe I can try them. I'll additionally search them by myself.

[Edit]

I am triing Sexlab Inflation Framework, now. I didn't found this in the first way, because I didn't know a name for these frameworks. So thank you. After reading the describtion I think I'll will be very happy with this. Hopefuly Cursed Loot will be supported again one day.

[/Edit]

Yes... 'many' was pushing it on my part. 

As far as I can tell the alternatives are:

- CANS

- Sexlab inflation framework (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2360-sexlab-inflation-framework/)

- NiOverride

Hormones and Parasites are both compatible with NiOverride. Hormones even has a small balancing function that will detect some of my mods and some pregnancy/inflation mods (like EC+) and average maximum values of the nodes to make inflation more realistic.

I have a slight problem with my growing effects, I don't know if it;s this mod cus I dont't know of any log or something where I can see the node changes.

Even though my pc has no parasite, I still have a growing breasts problem, as I said it might not be this mod, but wanted to note it and ask for support anyway.

The breast and belly visual growth does not seem to work when parasite/living amor and vagina hugger is equiped;
and i don't see other people talking about this problem so i dunno if it is me being stupid or not :/ (other mods that make breast/belly growth do work)
My guess would be that the meshes do not have TBBP/HDT enabled.

Wile ago I've made a very small mod that adds a bit to SexLab Parasites. There were no updates to Kyne's Blessing so I've decided to publish this mod.

My mod just adds a spell that lets you to "hatch" Chaurus Egg from NPC inventory. Egg is converted into a Chaurus Worm that immediately attaches to the victim.

To use the mod:

• Put a Chaurus Egg to Victim's inventory (pickpocket or other means)
  • Cast a "SLEP Hatch V Worm" spell (works only on women)

Mod dependencies:

• Kyne's Blessing (and it's deps)
  • SL Arousal (Redux)

That's my very first mod so don't kick too hard, please ;)

Note: spell may trigger Kyne's Blessing quest. Unfortunately I can't do much with that from my mod.

PS: Thanks to skyrimll for his great mod.

SLEP_0.1.0.7z

Wile ago I've made a very small mod that adds a bit to SexLab Parasites. There were no updates to Kyne's Blessing so I've decided to publish this mod.

My mod just adds a spell that lets you to "hatch" Chaurus Egg from NPC inventory. Egg is converted into a Chaurus Worm that immediately attaches to the victim.

To use the mod:

• Put a Chaurus Egg to Victim's inventory (pickpocket or other means)
  • Cast a "SLEP Hatch V Worm" spell (works only on women)

Mod dependencies:

• Kyne's Blessing (and it's deps)
  • SL Arousal (Redux)

That's my very first mod so don't kick too hard, please ;)

Note: spell may trigger Kyne's Blessing quest. Unfortunately I can't do much with that from my mod.

PS: Thanks to skyrimll for his great mod.

Nice! Thats a pretty smart idea with the chaurus eggs in the inventory hatching. Does this work for the player too?

Nice! Thats a pretty smart idea with the chaurus eggs in the inventory hatching. Does this work for the player too?

Sorry, no. NPC only (for now).

I don't think it makes much sense for player because it's already easy to get infected by usual means provided by Kyne's Blessing itself.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cheesebunny23

@SkyrimLL I know you're probably sick and tired of me by now, but I'd like to ask you to do a complete rewrite of the sacrificial spriggan quest if you port it over to parasites. I am currently in my 4th or 5th playthrough of this quest and I've encountered multiple bugs in every single one.... even with a playthrough on the minimum required mods...

So, yeah: great quest, much potential for development, would be a shame if it would turn out to be unfixable...

That's the idea.

The spriggan infection should have a better home in Parasites than in SD+. 

By definition I will have to rewrite it from the ground up as I will only be able to reuse the armor assets.

My idea is to make it more progressive and treat it more like a symbiotic partnership rather than a fungal infection.

A direct consequence is that you will not lose your stuff right away but you will be strongly encouraged to carry less and remain outside (near tree, animal and water sources) to enjoy the full benefits of the spriggan armor.

There will be a quest to learn about a cure that will probably reuse the book already in SD+ but in a different way.

Personally I like the more non-voluntary infection style.

The way I've always roleplayed spriggan infection was that when it's using it's drain or clawing you it might leave a seedling, that if not removed in a short time frame grows roots through the characters blood stream and even if cut off will still continue growing inside. The rootlets would quickly spread and tap into the nervous system and brain, releasing chemicals that put the host into a deep sleep until the seed has fully connected itself.

Once it has fully integrated with the host and fooled the white blood cells into thinking it belongs it allows the host to wake up and maintain it's free will as the sapling continues to grow inside. It slowly begins manipulating the host's hormones so that the host feels uncomfortable in towns and other settled places and feels euphoric in nature. Over time the host becomes addicted to nature as if it was a powerful drug. This not only leads the spriggan sapling to where it wants to be but also doesn't (In the spriggan's eyes) take control of the host.

Now that the host is well away from other people the spriggan begins to spread itself to the host's exterior body (This is where i'd use racemenu to chose a dryad race.) showing bark and tinting the skin a shade of green or brown. Finally after a while the spriggan bloom grows tougher bark armor and the mind of the spriggan and the host become one and the same.

Just thought I might leave my two cents.