SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

there's possibility to wear clothes on those parasites?

when you change the bodyslots of the parisites nif  in nifskope ( maybe you can do it in outfit studio too ) to the ones you would use for dd items  and with tesedit in the esp then you can wear normal bodyslot 32 clothes , atlest thats how it worked for me

Why belly is not growing? On eggs it works. KG9S01RWup0.jpg

I didn't check but I am beginning to suspect the body that is part of the hip face-hugger doesn't have a belly node.

Either we will have to add a belly node to that model or figure out a way to make the critter a standalone mesh without the body part.

Also, for this parasite, the belly is supposed to grow over 5 days. Make sure to wait that long when you test it.

This body doesn' have belly node. how i can fix this?

I didn't check but I am beginning to suspect the body that is part of the hip face-hugger doesn't have a belly node.

Either we will have to add a belly node to that model or figure out a way to make the critter a standalone mesh without the body part.

Also, for this parasite, the belly is supposed to grow over 5 days. Make sure to wait that long when you test it.

I've already done that. I'll make a quick patch for it right now and upload it asap.

EDIT: Here we go. I only erased the body itself and changed the facehugger's slots to the chastity belt slot.

Mind you, there are a lot of nodes and whatnot in the meshes that I didn't touch because I didn't know what would happen if I deleted those.

Thank you!

I've already done that. I'll make a quick patch for it right now and upload it asap.

EDIT: Here we go. I only erased the body itself and changed the facehugger's slots to the chastity belt slot.

Mind you, there are a lot of nodes and whatnot in the meshes that I didn't touch because I didn't know what would happen if I deleted those.

You can also attach femalebody_0.nif? Apparently I install something wrong.

Also I would like to report a problem with the growth of the body parts affected by parasites. Nothing changed. It should be a decent collection of mods to change the body and they all work great. So what do we need to create one that would have earned your events?

Could someone please more explicitly explain how to use my own bodyslide preset for the parasites?I unpacked the BSA archive and found the meshes, but I have little idea of what I should do with them now. Do I build the original armors in Bodyslide, copy and replace the bodyslide .nifs into the extracted bsa files, then merge the meshes, scripts and textures folders with my skyrim ones? I usually use MO/NMM.

Sure, I'll be glad to help since I just went through this process recently.  So, as you know you will want to extract the bsa archive to a new folder with nothing but the bsa archive files in it. I used BSAopt (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/?) because the default archiver that comes with skyrim seemed a bit too complicated for what I was using it for.  Anyways, after extraction close BSAopt, we'll come back to it later, and now you'll have to find the original mods the parasite files are from with bodyslide files.  I use CBBE HDT so I found the files for that bodytype.  I didin't mess with the TERA armors because, as far as I'm aware, my character doesn't wear those outfits so other bodytypes doesn't really bother me.  The other armors, Falmer Bikini, Facehugger, and tentacle parasite bodyslide files can be found on the nexus page linked on the OP under thanks and acknowledgments.  The only file I had trouble finding was the Living armor by Aradia.  I ended up borrowing files from the mod at this website: http://www.kawaiimods.com/armors/minous-aradia-devious-living-bodyslide/gallery/page/2 . So, for each of these mods, you'll want to extract the files (you don't need to move the esp's over, just the folders) to your skyrim data directory.  Make sure you are copying atleast the CalienteTools file, Meshes file, and Textures file to your skyrim directory.  Now open bodyslide and batch build the new outfits like you would for any other mod.  

Edit (sorry somehow submitted post too early): 

Now, you'll have to do a little work.  open up the extracted BSA files and your meshes folder in your skyrim directory.  You'll need to find the new armor meshes built by bodyslide and copy/paste them over to the correct spots in your BSA folder making sure to rename them so you overwrite the original files.  To make sure you are copying the correct files I used nifscope (i think found here: http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope ) to peak at the nif files of the original and new bodyslide meshes to make sure they look like the same armor.  After finding and replacing the files in the bsa extracted archive you'll now want to reopen BSAopt.  Click the first browse button under the browser tab and choose the file directory where you originally extracted the BSA files too.  Then go to the second browse button at the bottom of the page and chose a location where you want to save the new bsa archive, type in Sexlab-Parasites and click save.  Then press the pack button.  Finally, move the new bsa file to your skyrim directory overwriting the original bsa file that came with the mod.  

There you go, it's a bit of a process let me know if you need anymore help. 

Thanks, I got my own body to work with the mod's meshes, but now I'm running into a different problem. When my character is first infected, it maintains the correct body size. Then, after waiting 24 hours, the node (whichever node the armor deals with, breast, belly, etc.) shrinks to a non default size. After that point the node begins inflating as normal. Any idea what this could be?

Could someone please more explicitly explain how to use my own bodyslide preset for the parasites?I unpacked the BSA archive and found the meshes, but I have little idea of what I should do with them now. Do I build the original armors in Bodyslide, copy and replace the bodyslide .nifs into the extracted bsa files, then merge the meshes, scripts and textures folders with my skyrim ones? I usually use MO/NMM.

Sure, I'll be glad to help since I just went through this process recently.  So, as you know you will want to extract the bsa archive to a new folder with nothing but the bsa archive files in it. I used BSAopt (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/?) because the default archiver that comes with skyrim seemed a bit too complicated for what I was using it for.  Anyways, after extraction close BSAopt, we'll come back to it later, and now you'll have to find the original mods the parasite files are from with bodyslide files.  I use CBBE HDT so I found the files for that bodytype.  I didin't mess with the TERA armors because, as far as I'm aware, my character doesn't wear those outfits so other bodytypes doesn't really bother me.  The other armors, Falmer Bikini, Facehugger, and tentacle parasite bodyslide files can be found on the nexus page linked on the OP under thanks and acknowledgments.  The only file I had trouble finding was the Living armor by Aradia.  I ended up borrowing files from the mod at this website: http://www.kawaiimods.com/armors/minous-aradia-devious-living-bodyslide/gallery/page/2 . So, for each of these mods, you'll want to extract the files (you don't need to move the esp's over, just the folders) to your skyrim data directory.  Make sure you are copying atleast the CalienteTools file, Meshes file, and Textures file to your skyrim directory.  Now open bodyslide and batch build the new outfits like you would for any other mod.  

Edit (sorry somehow submitted post too early): 

Now, you'll have to do a little work.  open up the extracted BSA files and your meshes folder in your skyrim directory.  You'll need to find the new armor meshes built by bodyslide and copy/paste them over to the correct spots in your BSA folder making sure to rename them so you overwrite the original files.  To make sure you are copying the correct files I used nifscope (i think found here: http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope ) to peak at the nif files of the original and new bodyslide meshes to make sure they look like the same armor.  After finding and replacing the files in the bsa extracted archive you'll now want to reopen BSAopt.  Click the first browse button under the browser tab and choose the file directory where you originally extracted the BSA files too.  Then go to the second browse button at the bottom of the page and chose a location where you want to save the new bsa archive, type in Sexlab-Parasites and click save.  Then press the pack button.  Finally, move the new bsa file to your skyrim directory overwriting the original bsa file that came with the mod.  

There you go, it's a bit of a process let me know if you need anymore help. 

Thanks, I got my own body to work with the mod's meshes, but now I'm running into a different problem. When my character is first infected, it maintains the correct body size. Then, after waiting 24 hours, the node (whichever node the armor deals with, breast, belly, etc.) shrinks to a non default size. After that point the node begins inflating as normal. Any idea what this could be?

Well, drats. I didn't test this mod extensively when I first installed and modified it, but now I went back to do the tests you mention and... it didn't go well at all.  Looks like all the parasites are incorrectly scaling bodyparts in some way overtime (usually by making bodyparts smaller rather than larger).  I thought that maybe this was a problem with the bsa files that I modified so I reinstalled the original files and this problem didn't go away.  I'm not sure what's going on.  I'm up to date on all the requirements, and I have other mods that scale body parts and they work fine.  There must be something going wrong and I'm not sure what it is.  Maybe some sort of conflict with another mod?  Anyways, I sadly don't have the expertise to figure out how to solve this problem.  

SKYRIMLL being that milk mod economy , SD+ , DD, Have Bodyslide presets. If someone could create a preset for the hiphugger for the CBBE HDT BODY and the UUNP body which both have proper belly nods plus the fact that bodyslide has mostly if not all of perfferd bodys already it might be helpful. I myself always replace standalone body mesh with a body from bodyslide weather it be CBBE, UNP, OR 7BASE I like using different  body mods so my followers all have unique bodies and skin textures, all my bijin girls have different bodies and skin and there belly scale because I replace them with a cbbe or uunp body from bodyslide.    just thinking

SKYRIMLL being that milk mod economy , SD+ , DD, Have Bodyslide presets. If someone could create a preset for the hiphugger for the CBBE HDT BODY and the UUNP body which both have proper belly nods plus the fact that bodyslide has mostly if not all of perfferd bodys already it might be helpful. I myself always replace standalone body mesh with a body from bodyslide weather it be CBBE, UNP, OR 7BASE I like using different  body mods so my followers all have unique bodies and skin textures, all my bijin girls have different bodies and skin and there belly scale because I replace them with a cbbe or uunp body from bodyslide.    just thinking

I agree! Bodyslide presets would be awesome as i use CBBE HDT myself everywhere if it's possible. It looks a bit weird when the parasite changes the whole body :D I got the Tentacle Parasite / Tentacle Armor sliders working in cursed loot or when spawning the Armor, but it seems that the "Tentacle Monster" doesn't use them.

If you have no body part growth with Parasites, do,you have growth with any other mod?

For example, if you also have Hormones installed, try setting node sizes manually and see if they grow.

That will tell you if you have a skeleton problem or not.

With the same issue

I am using XPMSE and other required mods

I have tested it on Hormones and it doesn't work. But i have tested it on Cursed Loot Tentacle Harness and character's Breast suffered the growth.

Hey, I just had an idea... the facehugger parasite (gag) should give immunity to the toxic gas! ;)

Also, a minor nitpick - the introduction topic with Danica Purespring (something like "I'm having a problem you can help with") is missing punctuation.

Spoilers :)

It should give you a poison resistance effect already by the way.

Whoops... but how can it be a spoiler anyway? The doorway is right there in [REDACTED] for anyone to see if they possess the proper means of entry!

Made you look.  :P

Only thing we need for the facehugger gag is new dialogue when equipping (be it forced or otherwise) and getting it removed.

Is that possible? Overriding item messageboxes is easy enough, but separate dialogue for the gag would require editing (or patching) Devious Devices, I think... unless something has changed recently.

Interesting development. I'll definitely check this mod out, I'm back to having enough free time to annoy you with silly questions and making Skyrim crash ;) There's one thing I'm itching to ask, hoping it won't be offensive to anyone; Is this mod going all the way to eggs hatching ETC ETC? Similar to EC/EC Spiders? Your description seems to indicate that that's the case. On the other hand if it's not going to be similar to EC/ECS then perhaps ensuring compatibility with both would be critical.

Whoops... but how can it be a spoiler anyway? The doorway is right there in [REDACTED] for anyone to see if they possess the proper means of entry!

Made you look.  :P

Only thing we need for the facehugger gag is new dialogue when equipping (be it forced or otherwise) and getting it removed.

Is that possible? Overriding item messageboxes is easy enough, but separate dialogue for the gag would require editing (or patching) Devious Devices, I think... unless something has changed recently.

Just had a looksie at how the dialogue and script all played out in the CK, and made myself a little test message, which I replaced by going into the properties of the attached script, and replaced the gag equip message with my custom one.

Problem is that I couldn't seem to get it to work with the new dialogue. It wasn't the message at fault, it was that it wouldn't equip properly. I'm gonna keep testing and see if I can figure this out.

Just had a looksie at how the dialogue and script all played out in the CK, and made myself a little test message, which I replaced by going into the properties of the attached script, and replaced the gag equip message with my custom one.

Problem is that I couldn't seem to get it to work with the new dialogue. It wasn't the message at fault, it was that it wouldn't equip properly. I'm gonna keep testing and see if I can figure this out.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about gag talk dialogue from Devious Devices.

As to it not equipping properly, did you try it on a new game, or on an existing save?

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about gag talk dialogue from Devious Devices.

As to it not equipping properly, did you try it on a new game, or on an existing save?

No, not the gag talk dialogue. The equipping dialogue was what I meant! XD!

And to answer your question: Both.

Any possibility of having random NPCs be infested by these Parasites and passing them on to you during a sex event?

Would be amazing with custom animations, but I'm pretty sure that's more than you're willing to do yourself, skyrimll.

Thanks for the mods, and I hope you enjoyed your turkey day.

Any possibility of having random NPCs be infested by these Parasites and passing them on to you during a sex event?

Would be amazing with custom animations, but I'm pretty sure that's more than you're willing to do yourself, skyrimll.

Thanks for the mods, and I hope you enjoyed your turkey day.

Random NPCs maybe, once I am done fixing the Parasites on the player and testing the Parasites on Npcs.

Custom animations are beyond my skills.

Can u make the FaceHuggers animated or HDT it would be prettyy awesome if they were moving 

oooooh i just got a  crazy idea about that chaurus worm thingy 

the Worm goes in from Pussy but it gets bigger everytime someone else cums and when it wants to come out tadaa here's the kicker it can't come out because it has grown too big and it got stuck in da hole 

I am experiencing a problem similar to many people. I don't know the exact cause, though, if it's something on my end or on your end. Ever since I installed UUNP, breast scaling seems to have improved while belly scaling is fucked up.

In any case, the hip-hugger parasite seems either to not scale at all, or to actually scale in reverse, making the belly flatter than it otherwise would be. Again though, I'm not certain if it's because of UUNP.

Beeing Female third trimester screenshots:

post-462261-0-65448200-1480031269_thumb.jpg

post-462261-0-89068100-1480031259_thumb.jpg

In the second image, note the flattened and in fact sunken belly, but also note the texture issues including floating breast tattoos. Is this my body type or is it the hip-facehugger?

Also (though I think this has already been reported?), the infect/cure MCM options seem to break after the first time. Hitting the button flickers the checkbox briefly but no parasite is actually applied or removed.

EDIT: Note that other belly-scaling armors, full-covering or revealing, work just fine with my new UUNP body (with a little clipping in some cases). No texture problems, flattened bellies, or floating slavetats.

And I just noticed that the arms actually got slimmer too for some reason, now the cuffs don't fit snugly.  :blink:

I am experiencing a problem similar to many people. I don't know the exact cause, though, if it's something on my end or on your end. Ever since I installed UUNP, breast scaling seems to have improved while belly scaling is fucked up.

In any case, the hip-hugger parasite seems either to not scale at all, or to actually scale in reverse, making the belly flatter than it otherwise would be. Again though, I'm not certain if it's because of UUNP.

Beeing Female third trimester screenshots:

attachicon.gifScreenShot164.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot163.jpg

In the second image, note the flattened and in fact sunken belly, but also note the texture issues including floating breast tattoos. Is this my body type or is it the hip-facehugger?

Also (though I think this has already been reported?), the infect/cure MCM options seem to break after the first time. Hitting the button flickers the checkbox briefly but no parasite is actually applied or removed.

EDIT: Note that other belly-scaling armors, full-covering or revealing, work just fine with my new UUNP body (with a little clipping in some cases). No texture problems, flattened bellies, or floating slavetats.

And I just noticed that the arms actually got slimmer too for some reason, now the cuffs don't fit snugly.  :blink:

It's definitely the facehugger, cause the meshes had an actual body with it, and all I did was remove the body, yet all the nodes and whatnot still remain, cause I don't know much about the nodes, and didn't feel comfortable touching them.

Merely a suggestion here, but could we consider that some of the parasite could trigger some events on the infected victim ?

Spider eggs and blackreach spore could occasionally trigger random pain, like some sort of cramps, leading the victim to stop all action, fall on the ground and clench a few seconds in pain.

Hip facehugger, tencacle monster, chaurus worms and living armor could occasionnaly move, resulting of a sort of sexual stimulation, which would trigger arousal, masturbating and finally orgasm animations.

If we push the concept to the end, some sort of struggle against the pain / pleasure could allow the player to prevent / delay the disturbance, but consume stamina.

What do you think ?