Well Skyrim already has giant spiders. Giant snakes (since Bethesda doesn't do small) as well would have excluded too many potential buyers due to phobias. It was a marketing decision. The reason modders haven't added them is probably because of animation issues as said above and maybe also a lack of interest.

@Daedal Dolphin

I rarely even use peoples .esp's anymore as I usually just grab their mesh and textures and add them to a different .esp and throw the rest away.

-------

The reason why there are no snakes in skyrim is because everything for them would have to be made from scratch. A skeleton would have to be made which would take the longest and be the hardest to do then a snake model would have to be made then you would have to have someone that can make a bunch of animations for it.

@Elgate

The originals can be found here.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1464-cobra-crotal-python-suit-living/

The oblivion versions of the outfits use shape keys which unfortunately will cause skyrim to crash if you tried to use shape keys.

• 1 month later...

Add nifs and textures to a armor folder that you have installed. Next run the CK (creation kit) let it load up. Click the little folder and scroll throw the list till you find the .esp that goes with the armor folders you are using. Click the .esp and set it as active then hit ok it might take a bit and there will be a group of errors that will pop up 2 times just hit yes to all for both.

Click the name armor and then right click the armor screen with all the armor names when they pop up and go to new and select it. Make a name for it I name both ID and name the same. Set race to default click edit for world model for female and follower the mesh folder pathway to where to put the nifs and select 1 and hit ok. All the snake outfits should use the spb 32 body slot so select that. Don't close the screen yet. Now click on armor addon name and right click the screen select new now name the ID the same as the name you used for the armor name but make sure to put AAA on the end of it set race to default set slot and folder the mesh folder pathway again for the female. After that hit ok to close that screen and go back to the armor one and right click the box below models and select new and find the armor addon name that you used and select it and hit ok.

Hit save to overwrite and go into game and use the console to find the armors by the names that you used.   

Using someone else's .esp is the same as the above post. Add mesh and textures to where they have their folders at. Load the nifs up and change the texture paths in the nifs to match the new texture paths and use the save as to overwrite then nifs. 

Load up the CK (creation kit) then double click on their .esp and make sure it's set as active and hit ok. Wait for the errors to pop up and hit yes to all. After that use the steps above in the other post to add them to their .esp.

I have no clue how to use bodyslide I only use the outfit studio part the bodies are UUNP so you would have to find out how to make them bodyslide compatible.

• 2 weeks later...