enchanced vanilla bodies is no longer there :( his account is closed https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/564026-account-closure-requests/page-847 can someone reupload it?

Sure, here you go:

Enhanced Vanilla Bodies.7z

*Note that if there were multiple options (as I believe I recall there were) that I have no idea which one I chose at this point lol.

am I the only one who can't make companions use the rugs? I use the workshop to assign settlers to use the rugs but followers doesn't do anything. There is no option to "command" with the workshop and if I use the normal method like asking my follower to hack or lockpick, when I select the rug, it's my character that does the animation.

Highborn if your having the issues where a settler/companion is unable to be commanded, moved or assigned trade route bug that I encountered in my game. Than here's a link to a page that I found the fix thanks to the poster Sasha_san it's a ways down the page so scroll till find it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/496881136914509449

Also a couple of my companions from companion mods while able to be assigned don't actually do what they have been assigned to do. If that's the issue you have well can't help you there because I don't know a way to fix that. But hope that info from that link solves your problem

am I the only one who can't make companions use the rugs? I use the workshop to assign settlers to use the rugs but followers doesn't do anything. There is no option to "command" with the workshop and if I use the normal method like asking my follower to hack or lockpick, when I select the rug, it's my character that does the animation.

Don't use the workshop mode command for companions - just use the normal companion commanding. That works just fine.

Don't use the workshop mode command for companions - just use the normal companion commanding. That works just fine.

You're probably just standing too close to the rug. step back a bit.

I've been out of the modding scene for a couple months with how much I've been working IRL, but the direction of this mod kind of fits in exactly with what I had in mind when looking into F4 Surrender (which is a damn fine mod for how little we have available). Shakrum hasn't updated his mod in a bit and I imagine it's because he's waiting for more resources to come out or considers his mod completed for the time being (which is basically does exactly what it says on the tin).

Fallout 4 Player Surrender looks like the foundation for FO4's Defeat system. With that in mind I had the idea to add a bit more fluff to Shakrum's mod with unique "captured" locations around the commonwealth but ran into some serious issues with scripts causing CTDs if triggered while in the special cells they directed the player to be sent to. I'm sure it's a simple fix like "GetLocation" to equal false and so on but that's when work kicked up for me IRL.

So the point is that I'm going to look into taking F4 Player Surrender, my original concept for F4 Surrender, and these animations with the rugs and put them all into one mod that rotates the player through some potential "black out" scenes where you surrender and black out, come-to inside some random cell getting raped (potentially with dialogue if I can figure that out), black out again and wake up at one of Shakrum's original locations. I'm also curious about implementing some of the collars from various mods, especially any that have negative effects like explosive collars, locked collars, and anything with other debuffs.

It'll be interesting to poke around with and I'll need to ask for a lot of permissions if everything works out but I at least wanted to give a notice that someone was poking into making something out of all these beautiful resources, frameworks, and mods.

The new gun is a nice addition. But when I use it playing as a male it automatically equips my default male body replacer - which happens to be flaccid.

Only for having sex do I equip an erect version. For screens I can do a lot with picture angles I know. But it does take a bit out of immersion.

I'm slightly noob with Fallout 4 modding compared to Skyrim. How can I get my player character to use these mats/animations?

When you place one down, exit the settlement building menu and click on the mat, you will be prompted to active/use it. Although the camera for seeing your character perform the act is not that good. So it would be preferred to have a freeroaming camera somehow. 

Thanks much - i also missed a few reqs to having the mod work, but i finally got it. For some reason though, not all NPCs will use the mat with my PC, but it works here and there nonetheless

I tried clicking on the mat, but my PC wont use the mat, she just punches it. How do you 'assign yourself' to a mat?

I tried clicking on the mat, but my PC wont use the mat, she just punches it. How do you 'assign yourself' to a mat?

Odds are that the mats have the "BlockPlayerActivation" keyword on them, as does every workshop station that you can assign settlers to.

So you'd have to edit the plugin and remove the keyword from all of the furniture objects (meaning the mats).