I am using the latest Rug version but when the Player (female) uses the TPose rug I put my arms out sideways before adopting the position but the world is turned on its side what am I doing wrong?

I have found TFC is the only thing that enables me to get things the right way up, is that the same for everyone?.

At least I found an easy way of making them naked just give them "one ring to nude them all" from the mod Armorsmith Extended and when we are finished just ask them to un-equip it and re-equip their clothes.

Hey Crazy6987 I love what you have done, just wanted to show you an alternate code for your gun mod:

caster.SetAngle(90, 0, 0)

target.SetAngle(90, 0, 0)
target.SetPosition(caster.getPositionX(), caster.getPositionY() - 70, caster.getPositionZ())
target.SetRestrained()

That will make the loading screen much shorter and you probably don't need the Wait function!

I would also suggest putting the magic effect on a timer and use an InputLayer to stop/set player controls!

Cheers  :)

I wonder if the Paired animations could, somehow, be linked to the "Lovers Embrace" perk? If you slept with your Lover close by, all 3 paired animations would run.  Instead of "Fade to Black", I would have SEX with Piper, Cait , Curie or Nora three times a night. With Companions all three would play, if only Follower were around, only two and Settlers/NPC's would get one (a quickie). If you were alone, "Lone Wander", one of the "Solo" one's would play.

Right now, I'm thinking about this mod:

See You Sleep - Common Wealth Editon animated sleeping at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

That would be great, I'm wandering the Commonwealth alone, lay down to sleep and a Raider "Jumps on my Bones". BETH, I hope there's no horny Super Mutants around.

Regarding the camera, I wonder what using the console command Animcam would do?

Fallout 4 : Console Commands - YouTube

and if you could set it to a hotkey?

Nope. Animcam would allow you to rotate the camera around your character by using the control scheme normally used for turning your character (so mouse movement for KBM and I assume left stick for gamepad).

However, most console commands cannot be activated through scripts as they lack a function call to doso. In Skyrim someone eventually created an SKSE .dll to add scripted function calls to activate various console commands (called PapyrusUtil) which was used to activate things like the free cam, but there both is no such utility for Fallout 4 at the moment and I don't even recall if AnimCam was one of the things it added either. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Crazy, so I figured out how to do the rug thing you wanted. in order to add custom furniture animations:

1.  Add them to a subgraph additive using the furniture category, pointing to behavior file FurnitureBehavior.hkx, and make sure the directory and keyword match. Do NOT add them to the animations tree, just to the subgraph.

2.  Make sure you have a "EnterFromStand" and "ExitToStand" in each animation's directory, otherwise you'll need to include an existing animations directory but as lower priority (this way it'll take your higher priority PoseA_Idle1.hkx and the lower pirority enter/exit anims).

3. "Then run "./creationkit.exe -generateaniminfo:Crazy_Animations.esp data data". no "..\data", just "data". using that, I was able to properly generate offsets for the animations. 

I'll upload a dropbox of the esp and anim offsets I created later. If your creationkit keeps crashing when you exit or generateAnimInfo, make sure you update through the bethesda launcher. The original version of it had a bug where it'd be unable to "release" files it was using, so trying to unselect an esp, or close it, would cause a crash. Also: it took me a while to figure out that the wiki page for -GenerateAnimInfo was wrong in that it wanted an ESM (not true) and that it needed paths as "..\data ..\data\meshes\animTextInfo" (also not true) was wrong.

I once mentioned that my companions drew their own weapon when I drew the pose-gun. And a laser rifle clipping all over looks rather silly. I finally found a workaround. I downloaded a standalone weapon and opened it up in FO4Edit. Then I deleted the model and 1st person model .nifs. I make my companion equip the weapon and then when I want to shoot her/him for  a pose she/he will draw an invisble weapon and pose as normally.

The best thing would be to create a mod for an invisble weapon. But that is unfortunately beyond me. But maybe you can figure out something. Or just tell other users how to do this in case they experience problems.

Crazy, so I figured out how to do the rug thing you wanted. in order to add custom furniture animations:

1.  Add them to a subgraph additive using the furniture category, pointing to behavior file FurnitureBehavior.hkx, and make sure the directory and keyword match. Do NOT add them to the animations tree, just to the subgraph.

2.  Make sure you have a "EnterFromStand" and "ExitToStand" in each animation's directory, otherwise you'll need to include an existing animations directory but as lower priority (this way it'll take your higher priority PoseA_Idle1.hkx and the lower pirority enter/exit anims).

3. "Then run "./creationkit.exe -generateaniminfo:Crazy_Animations.esp data data". no "..\data", just "data". using that, I was able to properly generate offsets for the animations. 

I'll upload a dropbox of the esp and anim offsets I created later. If your creationkit keeps crashing when you exit or generateAnimInfo, make sure you update through the bethesda launcher. The original version of it had a bug where it'd be unable to "release" files it was using, so trying to unselect an esp, or close it, would cause a crash. Also: it took me a while to figure out that the wiki page for -GenerateAnimInfo was wrong in that it wanted an ESM (not true) and that it needed paths as "..\data ..\data\meshes\animTextInfo" (also not true) was wrong.

Well I'll be, it actually works. Guess I was over thinking it way too much. Will update the rug version when I finish making all the rugs.

Well I'll be, it actually works. Guess I was over thinking it way too much. Will update the rug version when I finish making all the rugs.

Does this mean we will get a version where we don't have to pick and choose which set of animations that we need?

Hey Crazy6987 I love what you have done, just wanted to show you an alternate code for your gun mod:

caster.SetAngle(90, 0, 0)

target.SetAngle(90, 0, 0)

target.SetPosition(caster.getPositionX(), caster.getPositionY() - 70, caster.getPositionZ())

target.SetRestrained()

That will make the loading screen much shorter and you probably don't need the Wait function!

I would also suggest putting the magic effect on a timer and use an InputLayer to stop/set player controls!

Cheers  :)

Implemented your suggestions, I am liking the script. Although it seems I have hit a brick wall with this gun version. Can't solve the "gravity" issue on the lower body for certain animations. I have tried a number of things, such as countering the movement in the animations themselves, and trying various script commands (SetFoootIK and SetMotionType) to no avail. Beginning to think it might be because they are idle animations, I will try to see if I can turn them into SubGraph animations. Either way I will update that version with what I have sometime soon. Maybe someone else can figure it out if I can't.

Does this mean we will get a version where we don't have to pick and choose which set of animations that we need?

Yes indeed.

As requested by someone, here are my hkx to fbx conversions of my animations, attached below.

Crazy Animations fbx conversions (Requested).7z

The New 2.3 version wont install through Nexus Mod Manager it creates a trace Log Tracing Forced False, once tried it will not look at the file.

Installs manually ok.

The Player cannot use the rugs anymore the player just says "need someone to assign to this" .

You can assign Settlers to the mats and it says they are assigned but they go off farming as if they are not assigned, so Settlers don't work either.

The New 2.3 version wont install through Nexus Mod Manager it creates a trace Log Tracing Forced False, once tried it will not look at the file.

Installs manually ok.

The Player cannot use the rugs anymore the player just says "need someone to assign to this" .

You can assign Settlers to the mats and it says they are assigned but they go off farming as if they are not assigned, so Settlers don't work either.

Same problem here. But it installed ok with nmm.