What's on your mind?

I've been sick of the world for as long as I can remember

Everywhere I look, the same old boring human attitudes

Everywhere, the same old betrayal, people looking for themselves, acting like assholes and putting personal gain over everything.

And if you're lucky to see another human being, doing generous things, you can psychoanalize it, and you'll probably find that this need to help others, responds to a need of approval, that ultimately only serves them in the end.

Over and over again, people make the same mistakes, like history and experience taught them nothing

Everywhere you see stupid people acting by following a trend and doing what a massive group of "everybody elses" is doing, then thinking themselves unique for it. Going against "mainstream" things is also a thing. Becoming a religious zealot, believing every word that comes out of a pop star, thinking the ancient eastern spiritual culture is the thing that's gonna save the new millenium, and throwing themselves to yoga, and diets without even blinking or thinking if they're doing it right, or what are the consequences they truly desire... all are decisions based on what some other collective believes.

I've met really few people who actually do things because it is their own path

Summarizing, I'm bored shitless.

And I've seen bored people too

They're usually grumpy old people

Problem is, Ive seen them die of cancer and other crap. That's what happens when your mind is telling your body and it's cells that it wants to die, even if this is a subconscious process.

And I dont want to die. I want to live, find enlightening experiences, live a happy life, find what I think is lost and encounter that proof that the world is not such a boring repetitive ugly place as it seems.

I dont wanna get cancer, I want to live, but fuck, this is challenging...

Im a 39 year old, parent of 4 boys, ages 22,19,14, and 8. I am a recovering alcoholic, a meat cutter at a grocery store, and a chick with a dick. I spend way too much time fucking off, playing videogames, eating shitty food that makes me fat (gained 10 lbs in the last 2 weeks), and have ZERO motivation to do anything about any of it.

I am also lonely, looking for someone to love... who doesn't mind my inadequacies and imperfections.

I am looking for a way to lose weight, or simply for the motivation and drive to exercise and be productive.

I am terrified of the future of this country, and of this world... and I spend nights crying about the horrors in store for my kids as they grow up.

I spend my time in escapism, in alcohol, weed, videogames, movies, music, new hobbies that I immerse myself in obsessively for a couple months at a time, just so I can get away from the realities of life.

I spend hours pondering entropy, and how my very body withers before my eyes, and all the things I love and hold dear have no permanence whatsoever.

I just want to have someone in my life... man... woman... anything inbetween, that loves me and wants to hold me, talk to me, cherish me, be with me, and fuck me... even tho hormone therapy has DESTROYED any chance I have at a fulfilling sex life.
I want answers to question that can't be answered... about life, the universe, the future, possibilities, and truth.

I desire stability in my life, when I know and fully accept that stability is impossible to achieve at this point in my life.

I wish that I could give my heart, and perception of what it truly means to give a shit about the world around you, to have empathy for those who need it most. To remove yourself, from yourself, and care for/about everyone. To place my ability to see beyond myself and my tribe... into those who cannot.

I consider death, sweet oblivion, the eternal slumber, the endless dream... and how I have no fear of it. I think of death as I think of falling into a deep sleep... warm, cozy, comforting, restful... and removing all fear, doubt, and stress... forever.

I don't believe in any particular religion, as I think it is mankinds hubris to believe they could categorize a 'being' that could create something so unimaginably complex, and massive, and wonderful as existence, and the universe... into a little box and call it "god". To think that such a 'being' could be so simply understood, labeled, and shelved, like a book about pine trees.
I don't believe in an 'afterlife', because why would I need one? Consciousness is pain, stress, anxiety, anger, and mundane monotony. Joy and happiness are lovely little breaks inbetween, but life lessons are learned from negativity and suffering. My ideal 'heaven' is to escape consciousness into the sweet dark velvety oblivion. To not have to worry about anything anymore, no stress, no anxiety... an ephemeral curtain that absorbs you, and protects you from harm. Blessed nothingness is heaven to me.

I always have a LOT on my mind, all the time... every single day.

This is but a peek into my occulus infinitum... the window to my soul.

First of all: this is not supposed to be a rant or a racist discrimination against asians (I am asian myself), but a genuine question that's been bothering me quite a while.

Why is pedophilia so prevalent in asian online culture?

Out of all the modding sites I've seen, only the asian ones featured children overhauls, child-like characters or straight up CP (http://skyrim.jpn.org). 

I see the same in other media (manga, anime etc.), where child-like looking characters are involved in a sexual way. (despite the ridiculous claims that that character is really a 1000 years old cat-god or something, lol)

So, what are your thoughts about this?

Trying to figure out why the same rules do not apply to everyone. It is clear that some ppl are exempt and I just wonder why. There are two possibilities that I see; A) Moderators are blind and therefor should not be moderators. B) Moderators enjoy seeing a cluster-fuck shit-storm as it is entertaining. :lol: 

A baby rabbit wandered into the workplace yesterday. A few people had it cornered, and had no clue how to get it outside. I said I'll get it, don't touch it. I put on gloves, went outside and rubbed them in mud, then went back in to find someone attempting to grab it.

What did I say, dumbass? DON'T TOUCH THE FUCKING BUNNY! Her question: Why not?!? It's SO cute! I won't hurt it! I told her, just by touching it, the mother will smell YOU on it and either KILL it or force it out of the nest. She's like, "Oh, but it's so cute! The mommy won't do that!!!"

Get a bloody clue! Being 'cute' has no relevance in the animal kingdom, idiot. You touch it, it dies. One way or another. So DON'T PET THE GODDAMN BUNNY!!

Man, of all the times to want to slap the shit out of someone.....

A baby rabbit wandered into the workplace yesterday. A few people had it cornered, and had no clue how to get it outside. I said I'll get it, don't touch it. I put on gloves, went outside and rubbed them in mud, then went back in to find someone attempting to grab it.

What did I say, dumbass? DON'T TOUCH THE FUCKING BUNNY! Her question: Why not?!? It's SO cute! I won't hurt it! I told her, just by touching it, the mother will smell YOU on it and either KILL it or force it out of the nest. She's like, "Oh, but it's so cute! The mommy won't do that!!!"

Get a bloody clue! Being 'cute' has no relevance in the animal kingdom, idiot. You touch it, it dies. One way or another. So DON'T PET THE GODDAMN BUNNY!!

"The myth about human scent causing abandonment is also untrue for most other animals, including mammals. Baby animals that have been handled by biologists are usually reunited with their mothers, who do not appear bothered by the biologists’ scent on their young. Again, disturbance is the real problem." Source: Government site featuring the article series, "Ask a Wildlife Biologist."

Lately what's been on my mind is pondering Hanlon's Razor, that is, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by ignorance."

"The myth about human scent causing abandonment is also untrue for most other animals, including mammals. Baby animals that have been handled by biologists are usually reunited with their mothers, who do not appear bothered by the biologists’ scent on their young. Again, disturbance is the real problem." Source: Government site featuring the article series, "Ask a Wildlife Biologist."

Lately what's been on my mind is pondering Hanlon's Razor, that is, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by ignorance."

In two such cases I've actually seen (another rabbit and a feral cat), I'd attributed the main factor of 'human scent' as the culprit. But yes, it is true that most times disturbance is the key factor. However, I think that untrained, ignorant people have no business screwing around with wildlife, and the 'myth' is the best tactic, to allow minimal disturbance (and it was to stop anyone from passing the little critter around for the 'petting zoo' treatment)

Am in my 4th hour of work today. But I want to be free. After 22 years of working my ass off. Its starting to go... the whole idea of work. Too many sitting on their asses as I work mine off. Too many people get too much for too liťtle work.

Pfff.. just a bad day today. One of those "whats the use?" Days. It will blow over....

Am in my 4th hour of work today. But I want to be free. After 22 years of working my ass off. Its starting to go... the whole idea of work. Too many sitting on their asses as I work mine off. Too many people get too much for too liťtle work.

Pfff.. just a bad day today. One of those "whats the use?" Days. It will blow over....

Hang in there buddy.  We all have those days.  Some more often than others, but keep your chin up.  Whether it looks like it or not, there is light at the end of the tunnel.  I hate that saying, but I like to believe it true.

This one girl involved in a five year long relationship I'd like to wrestle away and take for myself. She's not particularly pretty or even my type, I'd just...like to have her cause she's awesome.

Man, I'm really not capable of friendship with women.

There's a certain nation that thanks to a little elf girl who escaped, and told a tale, is now Mordor.

In Mordor, lives Sauron, the great Dictator

And it is the duty of the free world countries to unite against Sauron and blast his orcish hordes with nukes out of the face of the planet.

The tale of the elf girl, spread across the nations of the Middle Earth, and it is a tale of hearbreake and a perfect speech that is way too convenient... like genetically engineered convenient. Is Mordor real? What does Fate have in store for the world?

If War is coming, I fear that darker  and yet unknown powers are behind it.

The Truth is obscure.

But this is just a random thought based on whispers from a far-seeing box

There will be no more talk of it.

Hope this doesnt break politics rule