What's on your mind?

Manhandling chocolate elves who push your head down to the place they want you to eat.

Then they leave quickly, and all you have is desire and chocolate on your lips (chocolate, not "chocolate"... nevermind)

Manhandling chocolate elves who push your head down to the place they want you to eat.

Then they leave quickly, and all you have is desire and chocolate on your lips (chocolate, not "chocolate"... nevermind)

This was years ago, but I've met people who have had a very different idea on what "chocolate" is..

And that's after they watched 2 Girls and a Cup

So I'm glad you clarified

Just a thought...

A translucent, non-toxic, polymer-based modeling gel with the consistancy of sculpting clay that can be kiln-dried. The end result; a sculpture that appears to be made from glass. The gel would not harden under temperatures of 168 degrees fahrenheit (75.5 celcius), and would remain malleable throughout hours of handling.

I used to sculpt with different clay types and always wanted to see this idea a reality, but I've never found anything similiar besides 3D Printer materials.

This was years ago, but I've met people who have had a very different idea on what "chocolate" is..

I went to the site, saw the preview and I (mumble mumble) why don't just "drink from the faucet", unless it's a camera-thing, with many takes and retakes, using some sort of polymer-based gel to simulate the thing they like.

I've got a real bad track record of discussing stuff I know nothing about,

and my mind is drawing a biggie blank just this second...Something about loving films where people have fun, I think that's what's there.

I went to the site, saw the preview and I (mumble mumble) why don't just "drink from the faucet", unless it's a camera-thing, with many takes and retakes, using some sort of polymer-based gel to simulate the thing they like.

I've got a real bad track record of discussing stuff I know nothing about,

and my mind is drawing a biggie blank just this second...Something about loving films where people have fun, I think that's what's there.

It's alright dude. Words just can't express the crap people enjoy giving one another, best to just watch it and let the film do the rest for you ...

But Chocolate elves...though...mmmmmmmm 

bought an evga 1080 ftw (and i7 6700k) im so

fuckin close to building my very first gaming pc

all i need to do is order my 750watt G3 evga PSU

then come new year- new me B) 

going to my gf's parents for Christmas and... I just REALLY don't want to 

One day many years ago I was talking to my girlfriend-to-be and I happened to mention how I hated going to my wife's parents, and she asked one very simple question: "Why do you go then?"

I was dumbfound because it had never occurred to me that I could refuse. But this question got me thinking. And eventually many things between me and my wife changed.

"Why do you go then?"

I know why I go... because it makes her happy when I try. If I went through my life without taking the thoughts and feelings of others into account, especially those whom I cherish... I'd be alone, and I'd probably deserve it, besides... why make her choose sides and hurt her.

Life's all about give-and-take, and this is the holiday of giving, so why would I take it from her?

You're the cynic.  ;-)

Totally... and delusional enough to convince myself that I'm the last bit of honesty and sincerity on this rock, and that everyone ELSE has the agenda.  :P

Edit: To be fair, I have ulterior motives to make women happy... wanna take a guess what it is?  ;)

as a 30 year old with a job, still wondering how much money I will get from relatives later on when the gift giving starts...

yes, I'm that petty...

and the food...thank the powers that be for creating this capitalist orgasm of a holidays where one can eat decent food than the 101 types of ramen I gobble alone...

I hate gift-giving... I don't know what people WANT, and when I give them what they need then it's a "boring" gift, not to mention that I don't want people to give me anything. I get that gift-giving is supposed to be fun for both sides, but if one side isn't having fun... it's awkward.

@arpaschad: Not picking on you so much as stating a well known fact... most people expect employed adults to participate in the gift-giving and not just the getting part.  :-/

So are people still happy they voted Trump ?? :s So when do we get to play Fallout in real life :D

That tweeter-in-chief isn't even inaugurated and thus not yet in charge of anything relevant in the matter. For the time being any prediction is just that - political bullshit. Talk is cheap, only realpolitik will us tell more. Besides, in case of a real Fallout (heaven forbid!), you guys in the Northern hemisphere ain't among the players but the already dead, vaporized or rotten wherever you are, just saying. Probably I'd play for a short time on a local scale and then nevermore. Wow! Hope my son buries me appropriately and not vice versa, that'd be a nightmare for any mother.

Anybody been reading Scott Adams' (Dilbert cartoonist) comments on Trump? http://blog.dilbert.com/ Absolutely fantastic. Adams says Trump is one of the best persuaders out there. I think that if Trump sent the US in a downward spiral, he'd be able to persuade the population to still consider him the best president in history. I mean, look at Iraq; look at Syria! Are most US citizens that angry about what's been happening there especially their government's involvement? No, that was all because of how the media painted the issues to persuade ("There are WMDs, OK maybe there aren't but conflict in the middle east is of utmost concern"; and then now currently Aleppo stories of a dictator who supposedly is killing his own and the US is arming "rebels", not terrorists). As soon as Trump gets the media in line, and especially with his decades of making persuasion his business, it's going to be an absolute powerhouse of persuasion. I don't know if Trump will be a good president, only that he'll make people feel that way.

So are people still happy they voted Trump ?? :s So when do we get to play Fallout in real life :D

Right after the election I searched for my post where I had talked about the very same thing, just to be able to say "I told you so". Because someone had responded to my post and said that he'd never get elected. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it, perhaps it was on the deleted board. Anyway, he's stereotypically the president of US before the Great War, you couldn't pick anyone who would fit better for that role. When is the RL Fallout? I don't know, but I hope he won't turn out to be a pussy. What the world needs now... is some cleansing... You might call it "radiation therapy" for the cancer called "human"...