View File

Slave Trainer is a mod inspired by games like Slavmaker.
You capture or buy one slave, train her and then sell her, maybe turning a profit.
THIS IS NOT A QUEST. This mod is about enslaving some random bandit, stripping her naked, teaching some skills and then selling to a slave trader for some septims.

Everything is located in Whiterun, so you will spend most of your time there.
Slaves are female only. It is possible to enslave male NPCs but everything was made with females in mind. This might change later.
You can have up to 100 slaves (following you/waiting at home), but you can train only one slave at a time.
Slaves are useless in actual combat.
You can enslave friendly NPCs if you really want to. You can't unenslave them, so it will break some quests.

How to start:
Go to Whiterun and talk to Charna near Hall of the Dead. Hit slave with a cane to open the menu. Hit slave with a cane to stop whatever they are doing.
If you want to enslave enemy NPC, hit them with a cane after their health drops below 50% (configurable in MCM).
If you want to enslave friendly NPC use Scroll of Submission (can be bought from Charna) or look at them, go to mod configuration menu, find Enslave button and press it.

Slaves as followers:
For compatibility with other mods you can "hire" your slaves. To do that just talk to them normally and pick something like "Follow me, I need your help". Also, for compatibility, you have to dismiss them before selling.

Multiple slaves:
Even though you can train only 1 slave at a time, it's possible to have multiple slaves following you around/waiting for you at home (up to 100).
To do that open the slave menu and pick "Pause training", then you can get a new slave or resume training of other slaves.

Features:
Attributes

• Obedience - Increases with punishments. When obedience is high enough it starts increasing with rewards. Affects learning speed.
  • Fear - Increases with punishments, decreases with rewards.
  • Sanity - Goes down when both Obedience and Fear are too high. When reaches 0 slave becomes mindbroken, making them really cheap.

Quirks

• Pain Tolerant - Spanking does nothing
  • Masochist - Spanking is a reward
  • Frigid - Sex punishments/rewards do nothing
  • Nympho - Sex punishments are rewards instead, sex rewards are double effective
  • Exhibitionist - Being naked is a reward
  • Sanguine - Hard to mindbreak
  • Depressive - Easy to mindbreak
  • Obedient - Doesn't try to escape
  • Disobedient - Tries to escape more frequiently

Talents

• Sex Slave
  • Fighter
  • Enchanter

Actions

• Change equipment - Wearing Devious Devices or being naked affects attributes.
  • Rename - Let's you rename the slave. Purely cosmetical.
  • Pause/resume training
  • Pillory
  • Spanking
  • Jail
  • Massage
  • Cunnilingus
  • Training sex skills
  • Wash - Removes dirt and tally marks.

Trainers

• Sex skills - Player.
  • Combat - Recruits behind The Companions building. Rape slave when she loses a fight, which also increases sex skills.
  • Enchanting - Farengar. Recharges soul gems while slave masturbates (don't question it).

Cane

• Hit slave to give orders.
  • Hit slave to stop current action.
  • Hit any NPC during the pillory scene to start sex.
  • Hit any NPC to enslave it (there is a health threshold option in the mod menu).

Auction

• Charna in Whiterun will always have some untrained slaves to sell. She will also buy your trained slaves.

People looking for slaves

• Charna
  • Balgruuf
  • Eorlund
  • Hulda
  • Proventus Avenicci
  • Andurs

Appearance

• Usually slaves look angry after you just enslave them and later become sad/happy depending on what you do to them.
  • Slaves try to hide their private parts in shame if you strip them.
  • Slaves will look dirty after some time and people will start scrawling tally marks on them. (Requires SlaveTats)

Outfits

• You can save and restore outfits through the slave menu.
  • Restoring an item from outfit cost money, unless you already have that item.
  • WARNING: Items from Devious Devices Integration might trash your inventory or get lost.

Escape

• Slaves try to escape if their Obedience is too low.

Requirements:
Installed and working:

Compatible with:

• Items from Devious Devices Integration 2.9.2+

Slave Trainer will use some features from these mods if you have them installed:

Doesn't conflict with:

• Milk Mod Economy
  • Prison Overhaul

Probably conflicts with:

• Slaverun, everything else that adds new objects to the streets of Whiterun.

Changelog:

1.0.3:

• TO UPGRADE FROM 1.0.0+ JUST OVERWRITE THE OLD FILES
  • Now you can save and restore outfits. Compatibility with items from DDi is kind of buggy though.
  • Now slaves get auto stripped when you sell them.
  • Fixed a bug that made all Charna's slaves free.
  • More small bugfixes.

1.0.2:

• Fixed a bug that was resetting the follower flags of "on pause" slaves. If one of your slaves is stuck in follower mode (dialogue option "It's time for us to part ways" doesn't do anything) - open the console, click on her, type setfactionrank 5C84E -1. Sorry about that.
  • Now you're not allowed to sell your current followers, because it was bugging out the game. It also means they can't escape, not sure what to do about that.
  • Selling slaves/letting them escape doesn't trigger the inheritance event anymore.
  • Changed the way slaves get deleted so they don't just respawn after you reload the game (hopefully).
  • Small bugfixes.

1.0.1:

• Small bugfixes.

1.0.0:

• UPGRADE FROM PREVIOUS VERSIONS DOESN'T WORK
  • Now you can have more than 1 slave. Amount of slaves in training is still limited to 1, but you can pause training and get another slave.
  • Removed Sleep option since it's the same as pausing training.
  • Slaves now try to escape if their obedience is too low.
  • New Quirks - Obedient (slaves don't try to escape) and Disobedient (slaves try to escape more frequiently).
  • Now you can enslave friendly NPCs by using Scroll of Submission (Charna sells them).
  • Added 50 new slave faces (using existing NPCs), updated the old ones. Now you can choose the race of random slaves.
  • New people looking for slaves: Proventus Avenicci, Andurs.
  • Added face expression options.
  • Now ALL animations with "oral" tag increase oral skill.
  • Fixed a bug with sexlab animations getting stuck.
  • Fixed a bug where selling slaves to quest NPC wasn't working correctly.
  • A lot of small improvements and bugfixes.

0.9.3:

• Fixed a bug that made all future slaves Mindbroken if you broke one slave.
  • Fixed a bug with cleanliness stat not resetting when buying new slaves.
  • Changed pillory location (again), so it doesn't conflict with Prison Overhaul (requires a clean save).
  • Added an option to disable notifications in the corner.
  • Added options to disable idle animations (cover, armbinder, yoke), face expressions and slavetats.
  • Added a little F.A.Q. to the mod configuration menu.

0.9.2:

• Removed Devious Devices - Integration, SL Aroused, Hearthfires and SlaveTats from requirements. Charna now sells ZAP items instead of devious devices. Mod still supports items from Devious Devices Integration, you will have to find them elsewhere (Captured Dreams Shop?).
  • Items from Zaz Animation Pack are now fully supported.
  • Added support for belts and handcuffs, fixed bug where yokes weren't affecting stats.
  • Fixed bug where mod was temporarily tagging animations but never untagging them.
  • Slaves now only strip SOME bondage gear while learning sex techniques and enchanting.
  • Improved SlaveTats code.
  • Fixed bug where sex skills weren't increasing sometimes.
  • Changed some slave outfits.

0.9.1:

• It is now possible to make slaves your followers. Talk to them and recruit them (yes, even if they are already your slaves).
  • Changed pillory location, so it doesn't stand in the way.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/26/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Compatible with PAHE?

No idea, probably not.

Is Slavetats a hard requirement or a "nice to have" thing?

Hard requirement, I think it will work without installing additional tats though.

I have a little Problem ...

- i like your way of enslavement and Training (if i understand right your description)

BUT

- In PAHE i can have up to 100 slaves!

- a simple Slave selling is already included in PAHE,

- a auction can be added with "PAH - Home Sweet Home"

- selling to every NPC can be added with "PAH - and you get a slave"

Can your slaves be prostitutes by TDF?

At Moment, i think PAHE is the better mod for me if i can not run both in my game. But i will test it.

it would be interesting if the player could become slave.

however, with ddintegrity as requirement this mod is far too heavy. you know that ddintegrity is not necessary for anything? especially when the player is not involved to use them. ...

i wasted very much time with this mod ruin my game over and over ( i am talking about years !)  dd assets alone just do best , for ddexpansion there is "non-devious devices" mod as replacer with exact that content except the requirement of ddi.

Thats my advice. sorry, thats all i can say about it.

how can i make npc a slave?

There is an Enslave button in mod configuration menu. Look at NPC and press it.

If it's an enemy you can do that by using a cane.

Hi. Mod looks interesting. Can i pee on my slaves or any plans to add some golden shower action?

Probably not, unless there is an animation pack for that or something.

I think ZAP has relevant animations, but I haven't figure out how to use them yet.

going try this mod any plans let enslave npc in the game carlotta or others?

You can already do that using MCM but I might add some sidequests. Like Mikael asks you to enslave and train Carlotta for him or something like that.

I can't seem to get the slaves to play nice with Milk Mod Economy. I use the normal MME commands to tell her to drink lactacid, then the lactacid disappears and nothing happens to her. I have also tried to use a regular followers mod to tell her to get on the milking machine, but it seems like she's not actually a follower within the Skyrim engine?

EDIT:

In addition to this post, I meant to toss in that I love Slave Trainer as a mod on the whole, and that it plays well with everything else I have installed.

going try this mod any plans let enslave npc in the game carlotta or others?

You can already do that using MCM but I might add some sidequests. Like Mikael asks you to enslave and train Carlotta for him or something like that.

figured that out just not to use pillory

I can't seem to get the slaves to play nice with Milk Mod Economy. I use the normal MME commands to tell her to drink lactacid, then the lactacid disappears and nothing happens to her. I have also tried to use a regular followers mod to tell her to get on the milking machine, but it seems like she's not actually a follower within the Skyrim engine?

EDIT:

In addition to this post, I meant to toss in that I love Slave Trainer as a mod on the whole, and that it plays well with everything else I have installed.

Made it so you can recruit your slaves. Looks kind of silly, but it should be compatible with follower mods, Milk Economy and maybe prostitution mod?

Hope it didn't break anything.

how do you capture a slave in this mod?

Added a better description:

If you want to enslave enemy NPC, hit them with a cane after their health drops below 50% (configurable in MCM).

It might be worth moving related people out of whiterun so you don't have to worry about compatibility with mods like Slaverun

Don't really care about compatibility with player-is-a-slave mods.

Thank you very much for the answer. I like your mod description and would love to play it but I want to keep my game clean as much as I can from all dependencies as I can. I will wait until you remove that dependency.