Liking it so far. The only punishment I see is spanking, do I have to get the slaves stats higher to get more or is that it? Also, is your mod causing cover animation? Because it seems to be interfering with Display Model2. If not, I already went through but I'll do so again and figure our which of the other mods are doing it.

First slave, all worked fine. Second slave, mindbroken in 5 seconds. Tried to reload a previous save, would not load, screen just went black. Tried to load another save, same thing. Good thing I had a backup of my saves. Uninstalled mod, too bad, it looked like a fun mod.

Same here, I've destroyed half of my saves...

First slave, all worked fine. Second slave, mindbroken in 5 seconds. Tried to reload a previous save, would not load, screen just went black. Tried to load another save, same thing. Good thing I had a backup of my saves. Uninstalled mod, too bad, it looked like a fun mod.

This seems to have happened to me. Lost all of my saves(didn't really matter much). Nothing I tried restored the black screen so I deleted all of my saves, uninstalled, reinstalled, started a new game. First slave didn't lose sanity, second slave, third, fourth and fifth all lost sanity right after I equipped them with clothing/cuffs.  No amount of time passed that changed anything., nor training changed anything.

I must say that ALL of the slaves that had this issue were Sanguine(instantly popped up) and lost 90+ sanity.

I'd love to see this work, but right now it really is a killer of games.

This seems to have happened to me. Lost all of my saves(didn't really matter much). Nothing I tried restored the black screen so I deleted all of my saves, uninstalled, reinstalled, started a new game. First slave didn't lose sanity, second slave, third, fourth and fifth all lost sanity right after I equipped them with clothing/cuffs.  No amount of time passed that changed anything., nor training changed anything.

I must say that ALL of the slaves that had this issue were Sanguine(instantly popped up) and lost 90+ sanity.

I'd love to see this work, but right now it really is a killer of games.

Welp, in my case, they just never lose sanity, instead, my laptop did and crushed,and the save is a goner...

I have the same problem where my slave has 0 Sanitiy 0 Fear 100 Obedience it happens immediatly after i catch a slave, dressing them dosent help. Also i cant raise their other stats since this problem appeered. The problem appeered after i mindbroke one slave and sold her to Charna. The first slave did not have this problems.

I could remove the problem by disable, save and reenable.

And am i wrong or disapear the items of Slave after enslaving into nowhere?

have the same problem here... :(

Same here, it's pretty much the only bug, for now, that makes me uninstall this, will re-install once fixed.

Hi,

Your mod interest me but I wish to let Prison overhaul which bring some interaction during the event and is already installed.

If the uncompability comes from pilory as the same place than the one of prison overhaul, can you just move them ?

I respect you don't want to look at player slave mod but please try to don't break them if possible (don't know really what make your mod incompatible with PO and how much time you should spend to correct that, so it's just a wish).

I have the problem that a few have mentioned about slaves skills not going up. What I am having trouble with as well is the punishment and reward and training system on whip. I select spanking, but then it goes into random sex scene. I select training, and it goes random again as well. I am fairly new to skyrim but I have some experience with FO4 mods and am pretty sure I have got the animation packs needed. Because it doesn't seem to add any skills from training, I thought it might not be animation problem but something else not working right. Anyone have an idea of where I might start to look? Can't even figure out how to test the animations to make sure they are even there.

nice mod , easy to control as it uses a weapon not talking , and the multiple factors to change and characteristic is great 

if it can have more than just one slave , and also a home to keep , or to be integrated with PH and HSH it would be perfect

P.S. the facial expression was really a great idea , keep up the good work

Not sure what i'm doing wrong, but Charna isn't in whiterun when i get there, idk if it's a consequence or not, but im running alternate start live another life, so idk if thats interfering maybe ?  Lotta stuff going on here, i like it, but theres simply not enough info about everything.    

EDIT:  Nope wasn't Live another life, It was OCS, Open Cities of Skyrim... Kind of figured that after i got to thinking about it, shes near the hall now.

is it safe to just override 0.9.2 with 0.9.3 or do i need to clean install ?? btw any chance to increase the slave limit from only 1 to infinite ?? or else make an option to stash your captured slave in a home so you can enslave another. This will make it fun to hunt bandit camps so you can enslave more people.

Yes, you can just overwrite the old files. Pillory will remain in the same place though.

Option to "store" slaves is on my to-do list. I might add a slot for mistress or something, but amount of slaves in training will be limited to 1.

Version 1.0. Included almost everything I wanted.

I still have some ideas like random events, more training options, creature animations, amputees etc. But now I'm just looking for bugs. Also, if you think something is poorly worded just post or PM me corrected version and I will fix it. I'm not a native language speaker.

Thanks

Edit : With 1.0.0 I found an ITM and an error with TES5Edit :

[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 892673 Elapsed Time: 00:03
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunPLainsDistrict03 [CELL:0001A27A] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 5,-2)
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 311, Removed Records: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 310, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [05] SlaveTrainer.esp
[00:00] SLT_SlaveSleepPackage [PACK:0500E5D7]
[00:00]     PACK \ Package Data \ Data Input Values \ Value \ PTDA - Target \ Target Data \ Target -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "SLT_Main "Slave trainer" [QUST:05000D62]">
[00:00] All Done!

I haven't used this mod yet does it have the ability to say enslave npc's that were defeated by the Defeat mod through dialogue rather than a cane?

I haven't used this mod yet does it have the ability to say enslave npc's that were defeated by the Defeat mod through dialogue rather than a cane?

No. At least not yet.