Seems I have found a slight bug: If a bandit is enslaved and then respawns the other bandits kill them.

EX: Enslaved a bandit in Redoran's Retreat. Trained the bandit and sold them. Later I went back to Redoran's Retreat and they had respawned and the rest of the bandits killed them. 

Other than this bug, awesome mod!

<begin modder speak, this is for shakrum, mod users may safely ignore>

Caused in script: slt_mainscript.psc, you are using "GetActorBase" when you should be using "GetLeveledActorBase".

The "GetActorBase" function returns the CK created version of the ActorBase and modifications to that object will be reflected in ALL actors created using that ActorBase after it is changed. Since almost all the actors used in all the regenerating cells are built using leveled lists that means when a character you have modified the ActorBase for is created in the same location or in a new location the modifications will still be present.

The GetLeveledActorBase function returns an ActorBase object that is unique to that instance of the actor and can be safely modified affecting only that specific instance.

<end modder speak>

Learned this one the hard way too.

Waxen, I see you being quite helpful whenever I am reading support topics and forums.  There is another Kudos point.   :P

Even though I am currently a user, I still enjoyed the creator speak.  It is enormously helpful to some of us users to understand how assets and functions are called in these cases.  It allows me to figure things out sometimes instead of increasing the forum posts :)

Thanks for teaching me something that might be important when I finally attempt a Bethesda mod !  

Hi, great mod, having a lot of fun roleplaying as a she-male Mistress going around enslaving bandit women, training them and selling them.

One problem: one of the main reasons I got this mod was to be able to spank the slaves.  However, whenever I hit them with the can and choose the punish -> spank option from the radial menu, it doesn't spank, it just plays a random sex scene.  Any idea why that might be?

I haven't disabled any anims in SexLab.  Could I be missing the anims?  I have Zaz Anim Package.  Is there some other spanking anims package I need?

Thanks!

Also, I have SlaveTats installed.  I tried several different SlaveTat packages, several different tattoos on all parts of her body.  None of them worked - not a single tattoo showed up.  Unless maybe it couldn't find her because I renamed her?  Maybe it was grabbing a different NPC.  I wonder if I couldn't enslave her because she was a spawned NPC from one of the "Populated" mods that spawns extra NPCs.  Not once placed in the world normally.  I bet that's it.  I've had the same problem with a Kitchen Slave in Dragonsreach.

Another bug: Once I've started training a slave and they're following me around, they keep readying and unreadying for combat - their arms keep going up and down spastically, about once every second or so.  If I give them a weapon, the noise is really irritating.  It's like one script is telling them to match my state and another is constantly telling them to stow their weapon.  Does Slave Trainer do anything to force them to stow their weapons?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, great mod, having a lot of fun roleplaying as a she-male Mistress going around enslaving bandit women, training them and selling them.

One problem: one of the main reasons I got this mod was to be able to spank the slaves.  However, whenever I hit them with the can and choose the punish -> spank option from the radial menu, it doesn't spank, it just plays a random sex scene.  Any idea why that might be?

I haven't disabled any anims in SexLab.  Could I be missing the anims?  I have Zaz Anim Package.  Is there some other spanking anims package I need?

Thanks!

I have had the same bug as well. I am not sure why the spank animation is not working. 

Great mod idea! I've always wanted a Skyrim mod based on slavmaker. Even tried making something similar myself, but was never really competent enough with papyrus to even remotely pull it off. What you have made is awesome though, it's a great starting point for something that has the potential to be really fun. 

I would love to see this expand inte something resembling the original slavmaker even more, more skills, attributes, buyers in different cities etc. The mine in Markarth for example could be buying for cheap, while the Jarls all over skyrim would need well trained slaves that they pay a lot of money for. Maybe even a reputation system where you have to fulfill all lesser contracts in a city to be able to sell to the jarls, or just make it part of a quest-chain. 

I feel like the mod would also benefit from some sort of daily limit on how much a slave can be trained in a day (like stamina or an action limit), where you would have to rest them in order to not break them. This would make it more fun to have multiple slaves, when you rest one of them you would have a reason to train the other one. 

Sry for the ramble, great mod. Would love to help, but I've only made some dungeons and npcs in the CK, so I'm not sure I would have anything to contribute with.

Te training is completely broken in my game. Whenever I send someone to training, they never exit the training. Not even after a week or so.

I can interact with the slave and the trainer, but no way to stop the continuous "training"  

I believe you have to hit them with the cane to make them stop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't understand how you make a warrior/fighter slave 

Never mind missed it in the notes.

Ok, fighter trainer fell through the world when they knocked out my slave and was about to tag team her. Will it cause problems if I spawn in more?

• 4 weeks later...

Funny thing happened. I fucked a girl till the game breaks!
Even funnier, she mindbreaks just before the game crashes!

Well, there's this C++ Runtime error (which I haven't experienced for a very VERY long time, by the way). So there's that.

I can't seem to find a way to pillory my slave, though. I didn't see any options in the slave option.  I didn't seem to find a way to just whip my slave without triggering the slave menu, either. Other than that, this mod looks fun. Oh, sometimes the game tries to re-equip my slave, so that's a potential money-making glitch for me there...

Still keep getting the runtime error, but I noticed something while I was training my slaves.
1) It seems it's impossible for me to stop a slave from running away. My char. cut her down, but she still keeps walking away until a pop up teleported her away saying she's finally escaped.

2) I can't seems to change their sex voices. I already changed it in sexlab, but they are still stuck with random

3) The slave ignored the strip settings in sexlab. I gave the slaves the typical gag, collar & cuffs. The normal training is fine, but in punish and reward, that's when they start stripping their cuffs & gag. If lucky, the slave will only unequip the gag. I don't know why, I already set in sexlab not to.

• 3 weeks later...

First off i gotta say i love this mod. You did a really nice job there. But sadly i had to disable it for now.

Whiterun was getting really unstable in my games. I had random freezes around the area Charna sits at - i disabled some armormods which add containers in that area(namely the Witcher3 armors) Also after 2-3days after starting slavetraining the game just froze randomly at random times to a degree where you simply couldnt play anymore.

Feels like some overflow problem with the slavestats.

I tried 5x "new game" with different methods of training(just have the slave follow, have her trained/punished, stop training at all, go questing while she is being trained). The game frozen really often when i just waited for lets say 10hours during training.

Basicly made me loathe entering whiterun at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shakrum,
I found two glitches in your mod, just in case you where planning updates.

1. I just hapenned to kill one of my slaves trying to beat the crap out of it and a courrier bring me an inneritance letter with 300 gold LOL :D
    I guess she was suffering from stockolm syndrom.

I think I've had made her a follower by the time she was killed but I'm not sure.

2. There was a glitch between your mod and "TDF Prostitution"

There was this bandit slave that I made a follower, I used her as a prostitute also and I forgot to set her off the clock before I sold her to oblivion "not to be seen again".

The dialogue where I can offer her services was still there when I speak to other NPC's... so I tried... She re-appeared in the game. She did "what she had to.
    I set her off the clock to erease this faulti glitch from my savegame.
    So I decided to make her my slave again but I was just beating her senseless with my cane but no effect while she was walking away.

post-728638-0-89144500-1489361038_thumb.jpg

post-728638-0-97090300-1489361040_thumb.jpg

Wow. Amazing mod. I use this with PAHE and both work. I like this better because it does not create clones, and I have not encountered naked bandits like PAHE did. The quirks are really nice touch.

One thing that will make this really nice is now I cannot view list of slaves on mcm. Is that function planned? I am a slave border and like to see a list of slaves that I have collected.

I know modding is time consuming so just to say good job and thanks. Don't listen to those saying PAHE is better. These 2 are different and play nice with each other. Now I can have more than 160 slaves with both.

Is this compatible with EFF framework? It seems like it may use the same framework, and I want to ensure it won't cause any issues. I want to be able to punish those dirty bandit women who keep trying to shank me and take all my loots.

• 3 weeks later...

hello,

can you help me,after installing the mod and run the game ,i can buying and selling slaves in whiterun,have enslaved 2 npcs,but after hitting

with the cane ....in the dialog menu....is slaves options....after click slave options nothing... no dialog...nothing

what can ido

many thanks

• 1 month later...

shakrum, I wonder if you intend to develop this mod any further? "Slavemaker-alike of course shy.gif

I would also report, that instead of spanking the slaves I only get a sex scene. Do we have a solutions for that already? I couldn't discover it yet in this treads post.

I've been looking for a mod like this for ages- a simple, easy to use mod that also lets us use all the wonderful bondage gear modded Skyrim has while also being lore friendly.

Great effing work man. I hope you're still developing it- but if not, thank you again!

But is this mod still going on, or has it been discontinued? There are some serious issues in regards to the automatic coverup animation, as well as reloading a save when you have slaves, which causes the black screen, I think.