is slave tats a hard dependency? i been avoiding it like the plague as i dont like tattoos.

I love MO, makes it easy to load and check things like this out and utterly flush them if I don't like them. This mod (v.09.1) hard requires Zaz, DDI, DDA and Aroused but not SlaveTats.

I like the way script fragments are handled in this mod, nothing in them but calls to functions written elsewhere so the actual functionality is in a main script where it's more easily found and maintained.

I also like to see the use of the "State" version of the MCM Menus though the 128 states per script maximum means you cannot use that with a menu that gets really large or complex. It's a much cleaner way of doing MCM menus, too bad the stupid game limitations made it much less useful.

However, the slt_OrdersScript has repetitive code that ought to be made generic, the three "sell to" functions ought to be combined into one function which is passed the variables needed to distinguish who the slave is sold to. That will make adding additional buyers require less code replication and make it less likely to miss changing one of the values in the replicated code.

Also the slt_mainscript has a function OnUpdateGameTime which has an incredibly long and complex If/ElseIFEndIf chain which can end up becoming a source of errors and even difficulty in adding functionality or fixing problems.

I recommend you start cleaning that up by moving the code for each "Activity" to callable functions where each of those can be updated more easily and it will reduce a lot of the "long" out of that function.

Also the use of the RegisterForUpdate and RegisterForUpdateGameTime functions are highly not recommended, using RegisterForSingleUpdate and RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime are recommended instead. It's fairly easy to switch from one to the other so that's not a huge fix. The reason for using the "single" versions is simple, when the game lags (it WILL happen) you can get the "next" event try to start while the "previous" event is still processing and the game is stupid enough to try to let it happen which can cause some real problems with your scripts. Better to set it up where the next event isn't set up to happen until the last thing done at the end of handling the previous event. If you don't make that change it WILL bite you, I still have the scars from when that difficulty was first discovered.

Note: If the timeframe between updates is large enough this might not become a problem for the the RegisterForUpdateGameTime like it can be for the RegisterForUpdate call but I still highly recommend you make that change.

And yes, I have done code reviews before ;). All in all, that code is pretty good and I suspect you already planned on fixing the replicated code issue in further development but I won't assume that.

I like the way script fragments are handled in this mod, nothing in them but calls to functions written elsewhere so the actual functionality is in a main script where it's more easily found and maintained.

nice!

didnt even check the sauce, ive been kinda disappointed at slavetats being a hard dep in mods that list it in the past.

(plus the requirements list on this mod says "installed and working")

nice!

didnt even check the sauce, ive been kinda disappointed at slavetats being a hard dep in mods that list it in the past.

(plus the requirements list on this mod says "installed and working")

Not having it means the slaves won't get dirtier or cleaner since that's what it's used for. Finished my code review and edited the post since I started one.

I like that there's finally a mod that doesn't majorly aim at the player being a slut (sorry). Not that I don't see an appeal in that, but I just recently talked to someone about how a mod with stats for subs/slaves like fear, devotion and so on would be implemented.

Of course I've been thinking more toward a mod that lets you initiate onto any npc and turn them into concensual submissives or non-concensual slaves with events like them trying to run away and behavior patterns like them cleaning the house you put them in, cooking you food and having well needs. Maybe there could be perks by having a sub with a high comfort stat.

While this isn't the mod I've been looking for, because I really don't care about random npcs at all, it's a step into the right direction and I want to say: Thank you! You Sir, get a badge from me that reads: Good Job Pal!

On a more serious note. Where do you plan to bring this mod in the future? It's a non-con mod from what I see, so it's also possible to enslave followers? That'd be nice. Do you think you can implement events where the slaves try to run away and you have to hunt them? (damage them) Because WOW I have been ACHIN to shoot at my slave with my bow for running away, they just never run and it's boring to shoot at them while there's no reason.

Wow, thanks :D

Did I little bit of testing and looks like if you don't have SlaveTats installed game keeps spamming papyrus log with errors (which is easy to fix) but that's it.

To be honest I was expecting it to mark SLT_MainScript as broken or something, because it can't find the SlaveTats script.

how can i  recruit a slave as follower?

Just talk to them like you usually do and pick "Follow me. I need your help."

Prison overhaul Pillory are pretty much in the same spot as this one.

Yep, like I said I don't really care about compatibility with mods about player character being enslaved and such.

Of course I've been thinking more toward a mod that lets you initiate onto any npc and turn them into concensual submissives or non-concensual slaves with events like them trying to run away and behavior patterns like them cleaning the house you put them in, cooking you food and having well needs. Maybe there could be perks by having a sub with a high comfort stat.

I think Paradise Halls have all these things now, but don't quote me on that.

On a more serious note. Where do you plan to bring this mod in the future? It's a non-con mod from what I see, so it's also possible to enslave followers? That'd be nice. Do you think you can implement events where the slaves try to run away and you have to hunt them? (damage them) Because WOW I have been ACHIN to shoot at my slave with my bow for running away, they just never run and it's boring to shoot at them while there's no reason.

Yes to both, but I need to think about implementation. Just saying to your follower (or any NPC) "Wanna be my slave?" - "k, sure" is kind of boring.

I think Paradise Halls have all these things now, but don't quote me on that.

Yes to both, but I need to think about implementation. Just saying to your follower (or any NPC) "Wanna be my slave?" - "k, sure" is kind of boring.

Haha, well if you need ideas hit me up ;) I got em, a plenty.

hey, first of love the mod! great idea. but... whenever i enslave a bandit they immediatly loose their sanity. sanity 0% fear0% obideance 100%. just no fun... any idea whats causing this?

thanks for the greate modidea anyway :D

I have to agree with the other posters about slavetats, I've gotten too many stack overflows from it to consider running it ever again, but the rest of it looks ... promising. I'll keep my eye on this mod.

The slavetats dependency is gone in 0.9.2.

• Fixed bug where sex skills weren't increasing sometimes.

If that happens again... Can you be able to add a "Reset" option?

That bug wasn't breaking slaves forever (at least I don't think so), you just had to restart "activities" after first sexlab animation ends. So you don't need a reset button to fix anything.

If you just want a reset button, then no, there is a mindbreak mechanic for a reason.

hey, first of love the mod! great idea. but... whenever i enslave a bandit they immediatly loose their sanity. sanity 0% fear0% obideance 100%. just no fun... any idea whats causing this?

thanks for the greate modidea anyway :D

Stats change in game time, so when you travel from some dungeon to Whiterun it takes a few in game hours. If slaves are naked during that time it probably drives their sanity to 0.

I get the same glitch as you, the one where they just stand between the racks. Both racks seem to do it, too.

Does sexlab animation start if you hit some other NPC with a cane during that?

if it helps here my loadorder; http://pastebin.com/KBT8bg5G

No idea tbh.

Pillory isn't self explanatory.

When you activate it slave goes to two rack on the marketplace and starts playing idle animation like she is in a pillory.

You can leave her like that or you can slap one of the spectators with a cane to start a sex scene.

I have the same problem where my slave has 0 Sanitiy 0 Fear 100 Obedience it happens immediatly after i catch a slave, dressing them dosent help. Also i cant raise their other stats since this problem appeered. The problem appeered after i mindbroke one slave and sold her to Charna. The first slave did not have this problems.

I could remove the problem by disable, save and reenable.

And am i wrong or disapear the items of Slave after enslaving into nowhere?

I have the same problem where my slave has 0 Sanitiy 0 Fear 100 Obedience it happens immediatly after i catch a slave, dressing them dosent help. Also i cant raise their other stats since this problem appeered. The problem appeered after i mindbroke one slave and sold her to Charna. The first slave did not have this problems.

I could remove the problem by disable, save and reenable.

And am i wrong or disapear the items of Slave after enslaving into nowhere?

have the same problem here... :(

First slave, all worked fine. Second slave, mindbroken in 5 seconds. Tried to reload a previous save, would not load, screen just went black. Tried to load another save, same thing. Good thing I had a backup of my saves. Uninstalled mod, too bad, it looked like a fun mod.