Nope, no ENB, no grafik mod. It was really Beeing Female, or rather to be pregnant. Since it's uninstalled and the other Mods have repaired themselves and mods via tes5edit cleaned it worked fine. I can play without bigger problems on the highest settings, but I have in under them, so the game runs better. 

Yes, the Orks are changed, but in my eyes they don't really fit besides the animal races. But that's a little point and does not have to be changed. 

Well, I meant for the freezes. I HIGHLY recommend to use it for better performance in-game.

Orcs could be changed to be a bovine/tauren-like race, if such a thing existed.

I have to admit this sounds like a great idea, but the problem is we would need the assets for that first, and there are no bovine/tauren races available for Skyrim (there was a thread here in LL about an anthro bovine race that was interesting, but the whole thing died before anything could come out of it).

Nope, no ENB, no grafik mod. It was really Beeing Female, or rather to be pregnant. Since it's uninstalled and the other Mods have repaired themselves and mods via tes5edit cleaned it worked fine. I can play without bigger problems on the highest settings, but I have in under them, so the game runs better. 

Yes, the Orks are changed, but in my eyes they don't really fit besides the animal races. But that's a little point and does not have to be changed. 

Well, I meant for the freezes. I HIGHLY recommend to use it for better performance in-game.

I have the 60 fps almost throughout, sometimes it goes down for 1-2 seconds (if it's so long). But I understood it opposed, so that it's too much for this mod and ENB. But okay, on nexus there are 13 pages of ENB Mods. Which one should I install? 

tauren-like would be really great. But sadly I can't mod. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121615126 but not playable. 

Yeah, nope.

That is just an armor that includes a "Minotaur" mask. If we are going to replace any more races, it has to be done the right way. We would need an actual working head with anims and morphs and expressions. That is basically what's required, because body textures and stuff like tails can easily be created, and the hooves are done already. As long as there is no head, there are no taurens. Sorry about that.

On the bright side, Yiffy Age will be updated with Snow Leopards (replacing Snow Elves) and Hyenas (replacing Bretons) at some point, so I'd say we're good to go as far as different races are concerned.  :D

Okay, don't know about these things. I hoped this would be an option. 

Snow Leopards belongs to my favourite animals. :) Nice more variatons in this animal world, actually the most are wolf like. Bretons... but I like my white wolf as Breton. whatever.

Okay, don't know about these things. I hoped this would be an option. 

Snow Leopards belongs to my favourite animals. :) Nice more variatons in this animal world, actually the most are wolf like. Bretons... but I like my white wolf as Breton. whatever.

You can always play as a Vukasin, the original custom races will still be available in the race menu.

I was poking about for a bit and the most promising work i saw was by urgarulga: http://www.loverslab.com/user/104444-urgarulga/ they was seen in may of this year so it might not be too outlandish to possibly get the mesh files she was working on if someone were to contact them

Oh, yeah, they were the one that started the Cattle Race thread. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure they are gone for good, so I don't think we would be able to get anything out if it. Besides, even if we were to get the resource head meshes, we would still need to rig them and create all the morphs and expressions and so on.

For those of you who may be puzzled by the missing helmets/heads on guards, I'm pretty sure I've figured out one of the conflicts. My guards always lose their meshes/heads when I have the Skyre Reproccer installed. Additionally, for those of you using Skyrim Redone, the races mod included will cause the torso to revert to vanilla races if not loaded in the proper order. I managed to fix both of these issues by adjusting priority values in Mod Organizer.

The orcs are orcs cuz I like them and I said. So there.

But if somebody were to make a really good cattle race, I'm not saying I wouldn't revisit that decision...

Nice hooves on that modder's resource. I wonder how they look on the guys--mine had a bad tendency to look like high heels. 

Hello! I recently downloaded and installed this using Mod Organizer, but whenever I go to launch it and start a new game, it'll semi-freeze on the menu after all the selective options have disappeared to the right. It'll continue to play the music, and have the fog drift off behind the two furs beside the Skyrim Emblem, but it doesn't swap to a load screen or anything. In addition, the left fur's sheath is purple, and the right looks a bit shriveled, and on top of it it lists that I'm missing the required masters, BDDigiFeet.esp and HDHoodieSchlong.esp. I -am- using SKSE, for the record, and have ran FNIS.

Too lazy and at a complete loss to fix this myself, despite having tried over and over.  Mod load order to follow.

https://gyazo.com/6a187b9e923ae123a40a5097e1e967b6

https://gyazo.com/35e9885cd4fe6c26fbbf0ef0eec2dc0c

https://gyazo.com/ecc442ccd47a54fa4b217d7d7ddcabc5

Hope I'm not any bother to anybody!

Hello! I recently downloaded and installed this using Mod Organizer, but whenever I go to launch it and start a new game, it'll semi-freeze on the menu after all the selective options have disappeared to the right. It'll continue to play the music, and have the fog drift off behind the two furs beside the Skyrim Emblem, but it doesn't swap to a load screen or anything. In addition, the left fur's sheath is purple, and the right looks a bit shriveled, and on top of it it lists that I'm missing the required masters, BDDigiFeet.esp and HDHoodieSchlong.esp. I -am- using SKSE, for the record, and have ran FNIS.

Too lazy and at a complete loss to fix this myself, despite having tried over and over. Mod load order to follow.

https://gyazo.com/6a187b9e923ae123a40a5097e1e967b6

https://gyazo.com/35e9885cd4fe6c26fbbf0ef0eec2dc0c

https://gyazo.com/ecc442ccd47a54fa4b217d7d7ddcabc5

Hope I'm not any bother to anybody!

It is YiffyAge.esp. You have installed the old version and now the game is literally blowing up. Track down and delete every single piece of the YiffyAge.zip that contains this Esp and reinstall the Consolidated one.

Also, you are missing regular Hoodie Schlongs made by Bad Dog. I don't know why it is still in here and not merged into YA but install it.

Hoodies should be part of Yiffy Age Consolidated-- You shouldn't need them as a separate mod.

Other than that, yeah. I didn't realize the unconsolidated YA was still available. I'm taking it down.

Havent had time to test it but is the new Hoodies 5.00 part of the Yiffy Age Consolidated?

Snow Leopards!

I've been working up a snow leopard for Blaze, and for the Snow Elf in Dawnguard. Here's some pics. This the color only, no work on normals or specular yet.

post-441330-0-18578700-1483052934_thumb.jpg

Here he is with a slightly yellow tint, which seems to be typical of the animals:

post-441330-0-81763800-1483053006_thumb.jpgpost-441330-0-64393000-1483053007_thumb.jpgpost-441330-0-98350800-1483053176_thumb.jpg 

And with a more neutral gray:

post-441330-0-41867800-1483053216_thumb.jpg 

He washes out a bit in full sun:

post-441330-0-53031800-1483053238_thumb.jpg

But looks good in shadow.

post-441330-0-85357300-1483053271_thumb.jpg

The head came out pretty well. No seams on me.

post-441330-0-91416000-1483053469_thumb.jpg post-441330-0-64253700-1483053452_thumb.jpg

Also made the guy a fat snow leopard tail.

post-441330-0-86915200-1483053505_thumb.jpg

Still need to do normals and specular, clean up the diffuse a bit, either make him a schlong or fix the color so he can use the regular white shlong, and get the ladies set up. 

Whenever I have sex in game with the sheaths selected there's never a penis, just the tip and no penetration. Is there some file I need for the penis itself?

Whenever I have sex in game with the sheaths selected there's never a penis, just the tip and no penetration. Is there some file I need for the penis itself?

Make sure you: A) Have Register Custom Animation Events installed and B) Try installing the Erection patch from Hoodies' download section (Download the file named "Bad_Dog_Hoodie_Schlongs_Erection_Patch_V1.7z" and overwrite the "scripts" folder in Yiffy Age with its content).

Nice textures Bad Dog.

Sorry, I have not done anything to my model since I last posted. It's something I only work on late at night. Just don't want anyone seeing me making a pussy with a pussy. My own UE4 version, I don't care. I took a few days off, came down with a cold, organizing a lot of UE4 files, and looking into buying "World Machine" for landscaping. Sorry Blaze, you will have to wait a bit longer on those heads.

I came across a furry styled Anime called "Buta" on YouTube and thought you guys might like it. I only took a quick look but seems like it's more targeted toward kids.

Hoodies should be part of Yiffy Age Consolidated-- You shouldn't need them as a separate mod.

Other than that, yeah. I didn't realize the unconsolidated YA was still available. I'm taking it down.

Ah! ♥ Thanks for the assist, I'm super new still. ♥ That should help to ensure nobody else makes the same mistake! Thanks!

Hey, ya pervs, I made you a better Azura cuz you complained. Just a taste of things to come.

post-441330-0-29616100-1483075097_thumb.jpg

Next release will probably have this statue and a few other new ones, hyenas, and snow leopards. It will happen as soon as I can get it out because I'm putting off my own next playthrough until it's done.

I'm a pleb and forgot about that statue, but now I care about it, good job.  I wonder if the Yiffy inhabitants simply don't have body modesties or if it goes further and they enjoy displaying certain parts of their bodies.  That news sounds really nice, I'll next play whenever I can find a satisfying mod setup again, probably.