46 minutes ago, Teraunce said:

[...]

Forget about rigging in Blender and/or Max. Use Outfit Studio instead (bundled with Bodyslide).

The way to go about this would be to take some reference Skyrim nifs for character meshes (head, hands, body, feet, tail) and export them as OBJ via NifSkope or OS. Import those OBJs into Blender/Max and use them as reference to pose the meshes you want to get ingame. This is also a good chance to tweak the meshes to better fit Skyrim's proportions, since you have the reference meshes' size and shape to work on as a base. Then, once you are happy with it and it matches the reference meshes' shape and position as much as possible, you export your custom mesh as OBJ(s). Import those OBJs into Outfit Studio, and weight them using the corresponding OS references as a base.

17 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

It is just me or everyone else to make their character look like exact version of Furry? Mine is finally become have shape and face like me. Maybe people tend to make their character base of their likeness? personality? Just curious.

Not just you. Someone just asked me to make a character like their fursona. If it floats your boat, go with it.

Just installed the mod and a bunch of the optional ones. took me a few days to get it right and was trying to get the Sexlab mod to work for actual interactions and animations. but they only do normal idle standing pose while the animation and sound plays.  I'm new to trying to install so many mods so I'm likely missing something or doing it wrong and wondering if there is maybe a mod I'm missing for it.  I had all from the links installed except Drachis argonians, WetnCold, Extra Bandits, and most the followers.  i have a few extra mods that FNIS mod that sexlab said it needed, and a few extra player houses and some added weapons and armour.

47 minutes ago, Zelx said:

Just installed the mod and a bunch of the optional ones. took me a few days to get it right and was trying to get the Sexlab mod to work for actual interactions and animations. but they only do normal idle standing pose while the animation and sound plays.  I'm new to trying to install so many mods so I'm likely missing something or doing it wrong and wondering if there is maybe a mod I'm missing for it.  I had all from the links installed except Drachis argonians, WetnCold, Extra Bandits, and most the followers.  i have a few extra mods that FNIS mod that sexlab said it needed, and a few extra player houses and some added weapons and armour.

Hi. Usually when actors just standing doing nothing during animation its because you forgot to run FNIS. You need to find file called "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" in your Skyrim folder and run it and it depents on how you installing mods (manual/Nexus manager/Mod organizer) there can be different ways to launch it. And dont forget to check "Skeleton arm fix" and maybe other boxes if you have this mods installed before running FNIS. Also if you are trying to run PC x creature animation you need to enable creature animations in Sexlab MCM

20171224100655_1.thumb.jpg.8110156b918f25988fe07c2848386d55.jpg

The female hoodie schlongs are going to flat kill me. And I don't even love futa.

So I took a break and hacked the Dark Elf textures to be snow leopards:

Spoiler

Dark elves as snow leopards 1.jpgDark elves as snow leopards 2.jpg 

I'm still kinda liking the idea. Also too lots of dark elves have face paint that I was never able to make show up on the panthers. It would be visible on the leopards. 

Have to re-generate all the NPCs though, to get reasonable body tints. 

48 minutes ago, NuclearMuffin said:

So I obviously did something wrong but I'm not sure what. All of the nords don't have fur, everything else does only the nords don't. Even when I was making a character in the race creator. I don't even know where to start checking because it's only that one specific race.

Do you have any other mods active that change anything about the Nord Race specifically? This can be checked fairly easily with TESVEdit - if any mods you use have a NordRace entry under RACE, then you may see conflicts with Yiffy Age. 

22 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Do you have any other mods active that change anything about the Nord Race specifically? This can be checked fairly easily with TESVEdit - if any mods you use have a NordRace entry under RACE, then you may see conflicts with Yiffy Age. 

TES5Edit says it's imperious but thats all I know how to do with the program is check. But I have the imperious patch under the actual mod in the load order so I don't know why its interfering.  

21 hours ago, Newbie2015 said:

Hi. Usually when actors just standing doing nothing during animation its because you forgot to run FNIS. You need to find file called "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" in your Skyrim folder and run it and it depents on how you installing mods (manual/Nexus manager/Mod organizer) there can be different ways to launch it. And dont forget to check "Skeleton arm fix" and maybe other boxes if you have this mods installed before running FNIS. Also if you are trying to run PC x creature animation you need to enable creature animations in Sexlab MCM

Hide contents

20171224100655_1.thumb.jpg.8110156b918f25988fe07c2848386d55.jpg

Oh  thanks ill try that.  Didn't run the Fnis mod from the folder.  just installed it with Nexus Mod Manager and tried.

53 minutes ago, NuclearMuffin said:

TES5Edit says it's imperious but thats all I know how to do with the program is check. But I have the imperious patch under the actual mod in the load order so I don't know why its interfering.  

I got rid of imperious and the patch and started a new save and it is still doing it so idk what else it is. I don't have any race mods but yiffy age.

9 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

The female hoodie schlongs are going to flat kill me. And I don't even love futa.

Reveal hidden contents

Dark elves as snow leopards 1.jpgDark elves as snow leopards 2.jpg 

I'm still kinda liking the idea. Also too lots of dark elves have face paint that I was never able to make show up on the panthers. It would be visible on the leopards. 

I'll admit, I do like dark elves not being so dark and able to be seen. You could actually just take the snow leopard's skin and make the white kind of grayish to get a regular leopard.

I also have a smallish issue that I was wondering someone could help me with. It seems that the author of the mod: "Immersive College of Winterhold Archmage's enchanting table fix" has taken his mod down for the reason: "Hidden until I can have a chance to play with Immersive College of Winterhold's 5.0 version." I was wondering if someone had the latest version stored away and could give me a download link to it? I mostly ask because I keep running into the bug where almost all crafting stations (especially enchanting tables) stop working that the said mod is supposed to fix.

10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

What's with them that you are habing trouble with?

I'm still a bit torn about it, what with Dunmer not really fitting the "snow" theme and at, but at least that would be plenty of snowmeows around (including females), so that's a plus, I guess.

Maybe do as MS1 suggests and try to repurpose the textures for normal leopards with some edits? Shouldn't need as much work as creating a brand new texture set (plus you may be able to reuse the current snow leopard SOS textures without edits as long as you don't change the belly) and would still allow for Snow Elves to be proper Snow Leopards.

Otherwise, if you decide to simply go for the swap, what are you going to do with the actual Snow Elves? And Dremora?

I haven't got actual leopards, just cheetahs. And being OCD I would have to make a leopard skin with proper rosettes. Which would be nice all on its own and with a near-black skin tint would give you the black panther look when the melanin doesn't shade out the spots completely.

Actually, I took kuroyami (I think)'s advice up above and got something not horrible:

Spoiler

enb 2018_07_20 09_13_43_22.jpgenb 2018_07_20 09_15_10_37.jpg

With tweaking I can make that work.

Really the main reason to do it would be to have more snow leopards around. 

17 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I haven't got actual leopards, just cheetahs. And being OCD I would have to make a leopard skin with proper rosettes. Which would be nice all on its own and with a near-black skin tint would give you the black panther look when the melanin doesn't shade out the spots completely.

Actually, I took kuroyami (I think)'s advice up above and got something not horrible:

Hide contents

enb 2018_07_20 09_13_43_22.jpgenb 2018_07_20 09_15_10_37.jpg

Oooooo I like that a lot! I'm seeing a Dark Brotherhood play through in my future.

9 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Post load order

Nah I figured out it wasn't imperious, it was "wenches wardrobe" which I though just added clothes but actually edited a bunch of races in some ways so I got rid of it and it works now. I don't know what it edited but it wasn't good I guess.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure if you mean using those textures straight away (which don't seem to have any markings?) or creating proper leopard textures and getting them to look black-ish with the same tweaks as in the images, but either of them will work as far as i'm concerned. Though obviously I'd rather have the leopard spots.

No the above is just making the current all-black texture work.

If you talk me into making a whole leopard skin just so I can make it mostly black for most of the dark elves I might have to hate you.

I might mock it up with the cheetah skin and see how it looks.

I found some times very funny and lore detailed loading screen appear. It's about Furries did so much worried about got flea in there body they obsessed cleaning themselves. What a brilliant loading screen. :) In Actual history Infected flea cause Black Plague at Middle age on human population. Furry covered by fur unlike Us Bare-skin human. They are Perfect Place for flea can live. They have reason to obsessed in clean.

It's Off Topic. But aren't you think This summer's weather is too Hot? I heard it's global event in North Hemisphere. Even Forest full Siberia are hot. Global warming finally take effect and damage on world.

I live South Korea Capital Seoul where 60% of Korean population-30 Millions- live. Seoul got trees some small mountains and water stream in center of city. But Urban heat island effect got city. Temperature reached around 36-40 Celsius. I found one of my Tropical Fishs dead by heat in yesterday. Weather is hot to kill Tropical Fish.

I know South California reached over 40 Celsius. Are you guys living well in hot summer? In my case I'm suffering in hot weather.

2 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

Are you guys living well in hot summer? In my case I'm suffering in hot weather.

Funny thing, I think there was a thread in the off-topic section of the forums about what temperatures there were in the place you live. Not sure if it's still active or not, but you may want to check it out and see what other people from around the world say about it.

EDIT: nevermind, can't seem to find the thread. It was a while ago so it's probably dead by now.

12 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Funny thing, I think there was a thread in the off-topic section of the forums about what temperatures there were in the place you live. Not sure if it's still active or not, but you may want to check it out and see what other people from around the world say about it.

Thanks for information. I'll looking for thread.

9 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

EDIT: nevermind, can't seem to find the thread. It was a while ago so it's probably dead by now.

9 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

Thanks for information. I'll looking for thread.

i found it, i remembered that i uploaded a picture there last year so i used the "My Attachments" menu to find it:

so far the sky stayed blue this year.