WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

The problem isn't WW, the problem is your outdated mods.  Check all of your gameplay mods for updates.

If you are using Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, WW Kinky, or WW Pets, try uninstalling them completely until you get a stable game.

MCCC, UI Cheat Extension, and many other mods were updated to support Sims 4 version 1.55.  I bookmark all my gameplay mods so that I can check for updates quickly when new versions of the game are released.  Most authors update their mods within 48 hours, many the same day when possible.

Got this LE

Animation Missing Transform Joint Error

An issue with the animations rigging system.

An animation failed to find and use an object slot on the animation rigging skeleton.

In most cases, you're safe to ignore this error.

Not sure what to do with this. Thanks for any help.

I am having a problem where my sims will not autonomously have sex anymore, nor am I able to make threesomes; The sims refuse the offers.

Always Accept is on.

I have tried turning off the attraction system but this doesn't affect anything.

The only mods I have are MCCC, WW, WW Kinky, and WW Pets. All are up to date.

Any ideas?
3 hours ago, casio191 said:

what do u mean?

It means pay for your game like an honest and respectable person.  Pirating is part of what's killing the gaming industry.  Every single one of my games is 100% honestly purchased, yours should be, too.  If not GTFO.

ALso, to anyone complaining about mods not working:  SEE MY SIG.  DO THAT.  YOU'RE WELCOME.

8 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

The problem isn't WW, the problem is your outdated mods.  Check all of your gameplay mods for updates.

If you are using Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, WW Kinky, or WW Pets, try uninstalling them completely until you get a stable game.

MCCC, UI Cheat Extension, and many other mods were updated to support Sims 4 version 1.55.  I bookmark all my gameplay mods so that I can check for updates quickly when new versions of the game are released.  Most authors update their mods within 48 hours, many the same day when possible.

All my other mods are uptodate.

2 hours ago, CrazyGamer0 said:

Since the LL version update I have been seeing these weird, nude, sims with the wicked whim logo in lieu of their head walking around my neighborhood and they are not in the sims bin so I cannot delete them. How do I get rid of them and what purpose do they serve?

09-08-19_10-17-06 PM.png

Yes the same in my game.

And more, some sims (vanilla) cant interact with object (vanilla)...

9 hours ago, love_avalon said:

I am having a problem where my sims will not autonomously have sex anymore, nor am I able to make threesomes; The sims refuse the offers.

Always Accept is on.

I have tried turning off the attraction system but this doesn't affect anything.

The only mods I have are MCCC, WW, WW Kinky, and WW Pets. All are up to date.

Any ideas?

12 hours ago, KuroSenpaiii45 said:

I have a problem

can't make a threesome

even with the "always accept" cheat the other sims refuse the sex proposition

please help

20 hours ago, gf12 said:

Hello,

after the update, i'm the only one with bug on "ask to join..." option ?

I have put the same setting as before update (whe all was right), but no way, nobody join, everybody refuse...?

Thanks in advance

Same. This is also affecting my ability to use the whoring function on Wicked perversions. All mods utd, autonomous accept on, stay faithful turned off, attractivness turned off etc.

On 9/7/2019 at 7:33 PM, Sabrina Saberhagen said:

I am having a bit of an issue, not major as it's probably some setting and I don't know which even though I've checked them all. Basically my sim is not "enjoying" sex anymore, her FUN meter doesn't go up while having sex when it always used to. She's still young to become frigid! I have no idea why it doesn't fill the fun need anymore. I have Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, and WW Kinky, all of them updated to the latest versions, everything working perfectly other than the fun need not getting filled. I don't use MCC, the only other mods I have on are Zerbu's and they haven't even required update this time. Can you pretty please help me figure this out?

I had this problem. I had motive decay during sex turned off. I assume this freezes the motives and thus doesn't increase the fun and social meter. Try checking that setting. It's worth some hygiene decay to me for their social and fun to fill

9 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

Pirating is part of what's killing the gaming industry.

People probably wouldn't be pirating games of the corporate "entities" that made said games as much if said "entities" were actually taking the time to develop something that people actually want to spend money on. Is piracy part of the problem? Yeah, but and even bigger part of the problem is corporate greed and the sudden desire to put the interests of investors over the interests of the product consumer base. A lot of these "entities" have become micro transaction/loot box pushing con artists over the years because they have found that to be a more cost effective business model and I'm talking shameless manipulative tactics and all. Just to be clear the Sims 4 with everything will run you well over $400.00 and their are no bundles that I'm aware of.

Do not feel bad for these lazy and frankly greedy corporations. I certainly don't.

/rant

55 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

People probably wouldn't be pirating games of the corporate "entities" that made said games as much if said "entities" were actually taking the time to develop something that people actually want to spend money on. Is piracy part of the problem? Yeah, but and even bigger part of the problem is corporate greed and the sudden desire to put the interests of investors over the interests of the product consumer base. A lot of these "entities" have become micro transaction/loot box pushing con artists over the years because they have found that to be a more cost effective business model and I'm talking shameless manipulative tactics and all. Just to be clear the Sims 4 with everything will run you well over $400.00 and their are no bundles that I'm aware of.

Do not feel bad for these lazy and frankly greedy corporations. I certainly don't.

/rant

O.o Since when have the Sims 4 been greedy? Yes there are many stuff pack and expansions over 5 years. So yes if you buy in now it costs quite a bit.. but still no reason to justify hating on them or saying it's their fault people steal. And a big plus.. You don't even need all the stuff and expansions to use the sex mods and just last month they were giving the base Sims 4 game away free for a bit.

If you want Wicked Whims to work well, do the following:

• Use a legal copy of the game
  • Update the game to version 1.55
  • Update WW to version 145d
  • Update ALL of your mods
  • Hold off on running Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, WW Kinky, and WW Pets until your game is stable and working well.  I personally don't use any of these mods anymore (no longer worth the bugs and troubleshooting time they cause).

If you run into problems, do some basic troubleshooting.  Remove ALL of your gameplay mods except for WW and test your game.  Slowly add mods back in (or out) until you find the offending mod/s.  I do this all the time when I'm unsure which mod is breaking my game.  It's called the 50/50 rule (keep adding or removing 50% of your mods until you narrow it down to one).  Keep adding or removing mods and retest until you find the culprit/s.

Wicked Whims 145d is working great in my game and I have a ton of mods (over 4000).

Sims 4 Mods Folder.jpg

1 hour ago, EsperMagicite said:

O.o Since when have the Sims 4 been greedy? Yes there are many stuff pack and expansions over 5 years. So yes if you buy in now it costs quite a bit.. but still no reason to justify hating on them or saying it's their fault people steal. And a big plus.. You don't even need all the stuff and expansions to use the sex mods and just last month they were giving the base Sims 4 game away free for a bit.

EA is the prime greedy corporate entity. Perhaps you don't remember The Sims 3? Well, that was loaded with stuff from day one. Sims 4 STILL doesn't come with half of what Sims 3 did when it came out. EA has seen fit to nickle and dime people for every little thing that came free in Sims 3.... I could go into great detail, but there's no point. It's the community that keeps the Sims alive, not EA. Without the modding community, the Sims would have been gone a long time ago. I have little sympathy for EA given their track record for screwing people. I would never defend them.

12 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

It means pay for your game like an honest and respectable person.  Pirating is part of what's killing the gaming industry.  Every single one of my games is 100% honestly purchased, yours should be, too.  If not GTFO.

ALso, to anyone complaining about mods not working:  SEE MY SIG.  DO THAT.  YOU'RE WELCOME.

That's what a pirate who's ashamed to be a pirate would say. So aggressively outspoken against pirates like he just found out they exist...lol. Yes it sucks but it's not killing the game industry. They just fought back with an equally shady idea - after purchase purchases, loot boxes, pay to win scenarios, etc... So quit your white knight grand standing, even when you try to be helpful in "Your SIG", it's still in this smug tone....that shit is gross.

Keep it on topic, guys. This isn't a piracy discussion thread.

In practice, yes, you can have issues with mods if you're using a pirated game version, which can lead modders on a wild goose chase when it comes to troubleshooting issues that aren't of their making. Which is why on LL, we not only disallow piracy itself but also seeking/providing help with issues with pirated games. It is what it is, give it a rest.

16 hours ago, YaoiYuriFox829 said:

I don't know why but no matter how many times i do ww.fix my nude outfit keeps having my cc clothes. specifically perverted clothes, but i want them to be nude in teh shower.

Instead of ww.fix, try:

Command ’ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit’ will fix selected Sim nude/bathing outfit [Utility]
Command ’ww.fix_all_sims_nude_outfit’ will fix all Sims nude/bathing outfit [Utility]