WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

@MickCasanova

First off, forgive me for slow response.

As for your problem, if you've performed cleaning correctly, try starting new game. Maybe your save got corrupted with updates. It happened to me after going from 142 to 145. Since I exclusively play single household, had to recreate it from scratch. Yes it's a bummer but poop happens. We are all only humans. Prone to

mistakes.

I've posted here how to perform cleaning, just in case you need it. It is imperative to save in new slots, to avoid problems. Also, please refer to original post from

TURBODRIVER, here. It seem that process is updated.

Have a nice day.

First let me say I love this mod.

Question to all, is there a way in this mod to not have a child sim family member constantly "react to nudity" if there older sibling goes around nude?  I can eliminate the embarrassment by giving the child the shameless trait, but that does not stop the child from reacting every time they enter the same room or in the middle of activities they are doing together, such as eating or doing different activities in the same area of my house.  My house does have the Nudity lot trait.

20 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

New to the sims and I came across this youtube video here.  I was wondering if someone could tell me where to get this Big Body Mod at?

Clicking the link in the video leads here, so I would greatly appreciate any help at all.

It's a body slider mod, the link is in the first pinned comment of the video.

there are a few other body slider mods that do this, just search for "the sims 4 body slider mods" in google.

On 8/20/2019 at 6:14 PM, CincinnatusC said:

The problem I now find with WW is that the "Quick" variants of those actions no longer clean cum off the sim. So if my sim gave someone a blowjob, using the "Quickly Brush Teeth" option with an Off The Grid sink doesn't remove the cum overlay.

Could this please be fixed? Thanks

The addition of napkins would be great

5 hours ago, -TDSH-_Salvador_ said:

I have a problem with the new version.... when I install it it goes so many warnings and it wouldnt work

Are you looking for help or just complaining?

If you are asking for help, you need to provide a lot more information:

Sims 4 version

WW version

Are you using a Resource.cfg file in your Mods folder?

Are you using WW related mods or addons such as Basemental drugs, Wicked Perversions, CNWW, etc.?

Do you have script mods enabled in your Sims 4 options?

1 hour ago, Masterlordflame said:

Forgive me if this has already been asked a 100 times already. But is there still a version around that's compatible with The Sims 4 Vers 1.33.48? 

No.  Old versions of the game are not supported either.

Most players that want to play old versions of The Sims 4 are pirated, and are not supported in any way.  If you have a legal copy of the game there is no reason to not run the latest version of the game.

I have a weird issue, my Sim won't undress her bottom when using the toilet.

I already checked the settings, toilet undressing is enabled.

Her husband who is in the same household undresses his.

I already tried 'ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit' and on top of that I checked her other outfits, the other outfits also have this issue.

I think this specific Sim is broken... 

image.png.e57c6c566d96c9f394846ab7b0f095e0.png

43 minutes ago, -TDSH-_Salvador_ said:

WW version v145c

I deleted resource.cfg file

I am using nisa's wicked perversions but I checked by deleting it still occurs. CNWW too

I have enabled script mods 

No need to delete resource.cfg file.....localthumbcache.pkg file is the one that you can delete when adding or removing mods or cc.....

4 hours ago, -TDSH-_Salvador_ said:

WW version v145c

I deleted resource.cfg file

I am using nisa's wicked perversions but I checked by deleting it still occurs. CNWW too

I have enabled script mods 

You need to use a resource.cfg file in your mods folder.  I'll attach mine for you to download.  It should be placed in your Mods folder:

The Sims 4/Mods/resource.cfg

Is your Sims 4 version 1.54?  It lists the version on the screen below "My Collection" when you are starting up the game.  You can also get it from 'GameVersion.txt' in your Sims 4 folder (below the mods folder).

You need to delete all Wicked Perversion and CNWW files until you get your game running smoothly.  This would be very easy for me since I keep mods separated by folder.  For example, I would have the following folders:

The Sims 4/Mods/Wicked Perversions

The Sims 4/Mods/CNWW

If you keep your mods organized it will make your life a lot easier!

Wicked Whims addon type mods such as Basemental Drugs, Wicked Perversions, and CNWW are version dependant on WW.  They must support the version of WW that you are using.  If the versions don't match, the game will blow chunks.  Most other mods are not version dependant like this.  I personally don't recommend CNWW as it has caused too many problems for me in the past.

If you threw all your mods into the same base Mods folder then you'll have to download Wicked Perversions and CNWW again and extract them into a separate folder (not Mods).  Then compare the extracted files to the files in your Mods folder and make sure every single one of them has been deleted.

You may also want to delete WW and install it again in it's own folder:

The Sims 4/Mods/WickedWhimsMod

When you install new mods you should always delete this file:

The Sims 4/localthumbcache.package

Good luck!

Resource.cfg

6 hours ago, S!mmy said:

I already tried 'ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit' and on top of that I checked her other outfits, the other outfits also have this issue.

Is she naked during WW sex?  Do other female Sims undress when on the toilet?

You can try and run the ww.fix console command.

If the problem is just with one Sims you can try and play a different household/lot, save, and then go back to this one.

You may also want to check her hidden traits and see if she has a weird flag that may cause the issue.

Hi everyone! I was using "ww.preference_homo 100 male" command to turn all males in the game to gay so they don't ave random sex with the females. It seemed to be working until I updated to the latest version of WW. Now when I run this command it says attractive setting updated but males and females are having random sex interaction. Is there a way to update the attractive settings for all males in the game? I just want to make sure the ladies dont hook up randomly with other males :) . Also one of the female sims seem to change into a body suit when she's taking bath even though she goes nude during sex. Is there a way to change the nude suit? It might not be a WW related problem, I am just not sure. Thanks in advance and have a great day!

@Blaze1991p - "I just want to make sure the ladies don't hook up randomly with other males"

Many animation authors setup their animations to be bisexual.  Due to the lack of proper flags in the animation XMLs, it is a real mess.  I've been trying to do the opposite, 'ww.preference_hetero 100 all'.  I still get male on male action.  It takes a lot of work to sort it all out.  I've had to disable the worst offending animations which is a long and painful process.

This is the code that causes so much trouble in the animation XMLs:

<T n="animation_genders">BOTH</T>

This flag is used a lot so essentially everyone would be able to use the animation.  This is the reason most animations mods are setup for bisexual relationships.  There are one or two authors who just release heterosexual animations or homosexual animations but most do not.  There is a WW option that forces gender preferences to be applied to everyone in the group.  The problem with this option is that it will exclude a LOT of animations, even animations that aren't a problem.  It will block most group sex animations so you would end up with mostly two Sim sex groups (pairs).

Additional flags also need to be introduced in the animation XMLs such as:

Cock involved - YES/NO

Strapon involved - YES/NO

Penetrator - YES/NO

Penetrated - YES/NO

These would have to be added to every sex position and for every sex stage in the animation XMLs.  I'm sure other flags would have to be added also, these are just the ones that come to mind.

TURBODRIVER has implemented several fixes and workarounds to this problem but the issue really isn't fixable by him (unless he wants to set a new XML standard for the animations and redo all the existing animation mods - EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING).

To really fix the problem properly, all the animations would have to be redone with lots of additional flags.  There are things you can do to help, such as setting all the WW options properly but the main issue is that WW uses a badly outdated XML system for the animations.  Sorry, but there isn't a good answer on this one.  :(

13 hours ago, S!mmy said:

Use ww.fix without the nude addition and it will fix it.