WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Howdy @TURBODRIVER, a minor (?) feature request.   Add in times a male will get hard times if they are bottomless outside of WW animations.

Some suggestions:

• Give a short duration during some romance events, like passionate kiss.
  • Give if very flirty / high desire and talking to someone they have a romantic relationship with.
  • Watching sex, if flirty or moderate desire.
  • When flashed, if flirty, moderate desire, or romantic relationship.
  • Seeing someone nude, for some combo of flirty, desire, and romance with that person.

Your mod is what makes Sims still worth playing, thanks for all your hard work!

I don't want to tie up this thread so if someone is willing to shoot me a message, this is my current situation. I have never played sims before and was tempting to give it a go. I don't know if you buy the game outright or if you still have to subscribe after purchase or you don't have to buy the game if you pay subscription or what. Also of course I would like to make sure I would have what I need for Lovers Lab's Wicked Whims. Is it compatible with add-ons such as the magickal realm? Anybody interested in pointing me in the right direction to get started would be greatly appreciated.

13 minutes ago, Mr Bobo said:

what is it i need too have, when they have sex they always have underwear on my screen, i want too see it all ? ;) so its more realistic. :)

It would be really helpful to read descriptions of Wicked Whims complete!

It seems you may miss some body parts - and read the descriptions!

2 hours ago, SmittyTheCSGO said:

Is anyone getting a bug when your sims woohoo and the female has a penis, I dont know how to get rid of it. I thought it was because the update that i need to select the body lower to change but it doesn't seem to help.  

All female Sims have a penis or just one or two?

1 hour ago, AndragonFirefly said:

I don't want to tie up this thread so if someone is willing to shoot me a message, this is my current situation. I have never played sims before and was tempting to give it a go. I don't know if you buy the game outright or if you still have to subscribe after purchase or you don't have to buy the game if you pay subscription or what. Also of course I would like to make sure I would have what I need for Lovers Lab's Wicked Whims. Is it compatible with add-ons such as the magickal realm? Anybody interested in pointing me in the right direction to get started would be greatly appreciated.

I would start with the base game and then slowly purchase the expansions as they come on sale.  Buying everything normally is way too expensive.  EA has quite the racket going on with their Sims franchise.  I really hate it to be honest.  They charge $39.99 for new expansions, which take them 6 to 12 months to develop, and then charge nearly the price that you would pay for a new AAA game title which takes 3 to 5 years to develop.  It is borderline dishonest in my opinion.

The most important expansions in my opinion:

Get to Work

City Living

Get Together

Cats & Dogs

Outdoor Retreat

Spa Day

Perfect Patio Stuff

6 hours ago, SmittyTheCSGO said:

Is anyone getting a bug when your sims woohoo and the female has a penis, I dont know how to get rid of it. I thought it was because the update that i need to select the body lower to change but it doesn't seem to help.  

Apparently there was a bug with WWKinky/WWPets that caused this. If you use them, update them, the bug has been fixed. Also direct future bug reports in the threads so CN can fix them.

If you don't have WWKinky/WWPets, I have no idea ?

45 minutes ago, nugerumon said:

Apparently there was a bug with WWKinky/WWPets that caused this. If you use them, update them, the bug has been fixed. Also direct future bug reports in the threads so CN can fix them.

If you don't have WWKinky/WWPets, I have no idea ?

This forum is filled with WW Kinky and WW Pets bugs that are blamed on Wicked Whims.  Turbodriver recommends that players uninstall those mods.  They continually break WW functionality.  History doesn't lie.

It is extremely obvious that CN doesn't thoroughly test his mods.  Too many developers release code and assume it works.  Many of the bugs caused by WW Kinky and WW Pets are "in your face" obvious.  Most players only see that WW isn't working correctly and assume the problem is with WW and falsely report bugs here.  Only players who uninstall the CN mods and retest will know where the bugs lie.  Very few take the time to do this or even have the idea to do this.  Most players aren't good at troubleshooting, just read this forum for evidence/proof.

55 minutes ago, SkyBarbie said:

Most players only see that WW isn't working correctly and assume the problem is with WW and falsely report bugs here.

And that's exactly why I don't bother helping as of late. Repeating same thing over and over again, falling to deaf ears, or laziness of people not even trying to

read previous posts of many many helpful people here. Many issues and questions have been solved and answered months ago.

27 minutes ago, GosnZvizn said:

And that's exactly why I don't bother helping as of late. Repeating same thing over and over again, falling to deaf ears, or laziness of people not even trying to

read previous posts of many many helpful people here. Many issues and questions have been solved and answered months ago.

We're still seeing "can't have sex on the floor! HAAAALLLLPPPP!1!" posts. That was an issue from months ago, and fixed just as quickly. Just what are these people doing?

@DarkAudit

All I know is. RTFM (read the flippin' manual). You buy new dishwasher, you read instruction manual. Same logic should apply to anything. Even software.

It's not rocket science maintaining mods folder. Just follow what mod authors instructed. And now i hate myself for ranting here and digressing from the

topic. But i gotta vent out somewhere!!!

And don't get me on WW tunings. It's options are so intuitive, well documented via tooltips. Only thing that would make things better is addition of debug

command that lists complete archetype of selected sim for attractiveness. But hey, it'll come in time. Got no doubts.

To you and everyone else, I apologize for going on a tangent. Rage got the better of me.

13 hours ago, SmittyTheCSGO said:

Go into cas and check if the option does this sim have a penis is selected....

18 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

All TS4 stuff is just one-time purchase. And base game is enough for you to try the game and see. As you were already told, you can get DLCs when they are on sale. When a pack is released, there are very rarely any WW-realted issues with the pack itself, and if they are, they're fixed fast.

I'd suggest you having a look at some fan site which describes the selling points of each DLC and see which is up to your tastes - and get DLCs based on that. For example, I think Sims (any iteration, not just TS4) is bland without weather (Seasons DLC) but some can't stand it.

I wonder If is there any possibility of the Attractiveness system to include the size of male penis as standard for each sim's attractiveness preferences in further updates...

all those sims are available to feel attracted to big boobs, small boobs, big muscles, small muscles, big butts, small butts.

But still unavailable to feel attracted by varied size of penis.

Great game, Great Mod, And I've just wrote my little hope...

Some of my game sims do not take off the bottom of their clothes when they go to the toilet. When I populated them, everything was in order, I play as a family of two guys. One takes off the bottom of the clothes, the other stops and does IT without taking off his pants. I did not change anything in the settings for nudity and strip, everything is by default. One sim used to be able to take off his pants to urinate on the ground, now he stopped taking off his pants. Strictly defined sim. In another save, when going to the toilet, my Sims took off their pants, now they stopped. I didn’t touch anything. Over time, they simply stopped doing this, first one, then the second. Now in the new save with the sims as well ... I do not know what to do. Turbo, please help. I have all the latest updates to the game and your mod. I cleaned the game cache - and it did not help.