WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I would love being able to undress any part of an outfit when doing naturism/exhib actions in the same way you can during sex. It suck having an outfit that works fine for sex but not for exhib.

For example, I have a jacket accessory tied to my left hand, I can choose to remove the left hand item during WW sex animations, but I get no such option when doing exhib and the jacket stays on even when I order my sims to fully undress.

Also, I don't know if this is possible, but I'd love the option to play strip games when interacting with multiplayer games like chess and such, and the option to wager a specific piece of clothing would the cherry on the cake.

4 hours ago, Witch69 said:

Haven't played for quite a while... Now I see there are cool new features, like Attractiveness, however I have a problem regarding it... How I can make all males hetero now, or females bi/hetero etc.? Gender preference command now says something like "attractiveness is on" so it changes nothing. Does setting gender attractiveness for a sim makes him only like this gender more or this sim still will have a chance for another one to have sex with him? Thanks. Great updates, makes game much more interesting :)

Read my reply to Blaze1991p on the previous page as it will answer some of your questions.

Make all male Sims heterosexual:  ww.preference_hetero 100 male

Make all female Sims bisexual:  ww.preference_bi 100 female

You will also need to set the appropriate settings in WW options.

I have a problem after last update. I dont have any whicked option on the floor. I can interactiv only with things like bed, chair, table etc. 

In mod folder i have only WW and some of CC (clothing, make up, hairs). Do i have to reinstall sims or something like that?

20 minutes ago, Kainras said:

I have a problem after last update. I dont have any whicked option on the floor. I can interactiv only with things like bed, chair, table etc. 

In mod folder i have only WW and some of CC (clothing, make up, hairs). Do i have to reinstall sims or something like that?

More information is needed:

Sims 4 version?

WW version?

Are you using a Resource.cfg file in your Mods folder?

Are you using WW related mods or addons such as Basemental drugs, Wicked Perversions, CNWW, etc.?

Do you have mods and script mods enabled in your Sims 4 options (they get disabled with new Sims 4 patches)?

1 hour ago, ohlordyohgod said:

so with this new update idk why but when there is more then 2 people trying to have sex it wont let them cuz one of the sims refused to let them join. I have always accept switch for the longest time and now its doing this isk what going wrong but I do need help with is. 

Screenshot (219).png

Screenshot (220).png

There are three setting that can cause this (that I'm aware of).  Try unchecking the following options:

Sex Privacy Switch (shown in your image above)

Autonomy Awareness:

Risk Roll (see attached image)

Joining Sex Gender Compliance Switch (see attached image)

Sims 4 WW Autonomy Awareness.jpg

On 9/2/2019 at 2:49 PM, Kainras said:

Update to the latest Sims version

Hello~ your mod is very very... interesting ??

To be honest,I have a problem. I've installed the latest version of WW and when I came back in the game, the face of my sims are very weird like their hair had some texture and they had more(or just had) makeup on their eyes... its creepy and weird lol 

32 minutes ago, Abwips said:

Hello~ your mod is very very... interesting ??

To be honest,I have a problem. I've installed the latest version of WW and when I came back in the game, the face of my sims are very weird like their hair had some texture and they had more(or just had) makeup on their eyes... its creepy and weird lol 

The WW default body is probably replacing your existing one.  You can use the WW Body Selector to select the body you wish to use as default.  I had to make some adjustments to my Sims when I first started using WW (nothing major though, minor stuff).

3 minutes ago, SkyBarbie said:

The WW default body is probably replacing your existing one.  You can use the WW Body Selector to select the body you wish to use as default.  I had to make some adjustments to my Sims when I first started using WW (nothing major though, minor stuff).

I find out that the problem was the custom content... my sims had CC hair and makeup. I was trying to figure it out by changing their hair and makeup and everything is okay but it's so ugly lol

Thank you for your answer! 

On 8/28/2019 at 11:39 PM, DeathBringer0xL said:

New to the sims and I came across this youtube video here.  I was wondering if someone could tell me where to get this Big Body Mod at?

Clicking the link in the video leads here, so I would greatly appreciate any help at all.

holy mother of bimbo thanks for share it, a lot of cool mods always  remains hidden. 

While I as always really, truly appreciate all the hard work brilliant people put into this mod, the whole Attraction function will apparently go together with the Menstruation/Pregnancy and Peeping Tom (honest, I put so many mods in my game to _not_ generate more random sims I don't want already) under the heading of "Thing I really wish I could opt out of/choose not to put in my game"

Why? It sounds so nice on paper, and I do miss the attraction thing from Sims 2. However...
Take my current couple. I've used the settings to set their attraction to current romantic partner - which would only be the other - and yet their reaction to each other when using the scope room thing can best be described as meh. Nothing much. BUT - one of them apparently got insanely attracted by the grim reaper when he came to claim a family member, and the other... well... she apparently finds the snobbish and mean (they hate each other) grandmother of her son to be the most attractive sim ever.

...meanwhile pervs hang out outside their house while they're just minding the kids and such. 

1 hour ago, catasaur said:

While I as always really, truly appreciate all the hard work brilliant people put into this mod, the whole Attraction function will apparently go together with the Menstruation/Pregnancy and Peeping Tom (honest, I put so many mods in my game to _not_ generate more random sims I don't want already) under the heading of "Thing I really wish I could opt out of/choose not to put in my game"

Why? It sounds so nice on paper, and I do miss the attraction thing from Sims 2. However...
Take my current couple. I've used the settings to set their attraction to current romantic partner - which would only be the other - and yet their reaction to each other when using the scope room thing can best be described as meh. Nothing much. BUT - one of them apparently got insanely attracted by the grim reaper when he came to claim a family member, and the other... well... she apparently finds the snobbish and mean (they hate each other) grandmother of her son to be the most attractive sim ever.

...meanwhile pervs hang out outside their house while they're just minding the kids and such. 

You can opt out of those.

You can switch to simple pregnancy mode instead of menstrual cycle (in Pregnancy section of settings).

You can disable peeping sims.

And I believe you can disable the attraction system as well.

Not sure where exactly for the last two - peeping might be in nudity, might not. Attraction is probably in special.

1 hour ago, mamabootyman said:

I saw that there was a height slider option in ww and i wanna which mod that changes the height of the sims and whether the option can be used or not

This is the height slider I use: https://luumiasims.com/post/174867678324/a-definitive-cas-height-slider-plus-moremore

You simply grab the sim's neck in CAS and drag it up or down to make the sim taller or shorter.

With the height slider option enabled in WW, sims will return to the default height during sex, and then switch back to the edited height straight after.

10 hours ago, CincinnatusC said:

This is the height slider I use: https://luumiasims.com/post/174867678324/a-definitive-cas-height-slider-plus-moremore

You simply grab the sim's neck in CAS and drag it up or down to make the sim taller or shorter.

With the height slider option enabled in WW, sims will return to the default height during sex, and then switch back to the edited height straight after.

Silly question for anybody, I made a hot sim, but the other sims dont seem to think so! Is there anyway to increase  npc to player propositioning? Ive fiddled with attractiveness on a per sim basis but it doesnt seem to do much. And not really sure how to do it for everyone if it will make half the population gay.

Also tried increasing player to npc propositioning bonus in WW autonomy settings. Does that also apply to NPC to Player? I dont necessarily want more npc on npc, just for sims to ask my cute sim out.

Would also love to see more info on the WW help pages around attractiveness and autonomy.

On 9/4/2019 at 6:23 AM, catasaur said:

Honestly man this is right in under: Relationship -> Attractivness