WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, Jpnts said:

Is anyone else having an issue with the window animations being sideways?

You mean, the animation happens outside the window?

That happens to me too. And on any floor. Gravity holds no pull over them. Like they're Spider-Men having fun.

15 hours ago, Esganado said:

You mean, the animation happens outside the window?

That happens to me too. And on any floor. Gravity holds no pull over them. Like they're Spider-Men having fun.

This is because some animators made them to the wrong side, you should tell the animators about this.

although they will probably say to turn the windows around in build mode, but this does not work as some other animators set the animations to the correct side.-

so you get the same problem again with the other authors animations!

This has been said before, a while back. but has not been resolved yet.

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

lol. I have not seen that before.

I've had this happen to me too. It's weird, amusing and annoying. I don't know how they manage to route themselves between walls, it's not an ideal spot. I preferred it when they were obsessed with doing it on the toilet tbh.

But this happens rarely for me. Thankfully.

@Dano_Guy

If you are running CNWW mods, you should post it there.

Just for testing purposes, I've installed it today and it mess up allot of WW features. Like cum layers, sometimes sweating and ofc, it messing up attraction, sex score

and Sexually Alluring trait. It's to be expected since his mods overwrite most of native WW utilities.

If you AREN'T running CNWW mods, try to perform cleaning, preferably deep version. In the future, provide list of script mods with versions. Helps allot.

P.S. I am not flaming on author of CNWW mods and modules. Approach he used for his mod is inevitable. Regrettably to say, it is "necessary evil" (not the mod

but coding approach).

4 hours ago, GosnZvizn said:

@Dano_Guy

Just for testing purposes, I've installed it today and it mess up allot of WW features. Like cum layers, sometimes sweating and ofc, it messing up attraction, sex score

and Sexually Alluring trait. It's to be expected since his mods overwrite most of native WW utilities.

If you AREN'T running CNWW mods, try to perform cleaning, preferably deep version. In the future, provide list of script mods with versions. Helps allot.

P.S. I am not flaming on author of CNWW mods and modules. Approach he used for his mod is inevitable. Regrettably to say, it is "necessary evil" (not the mod

but coding approach).

Cum layers have been messed up for me for the last few versions. I can no longer turn them off. Tried deep cleaning, and that didn't work. All my settings remain intact even with the WW save directory removed AFTER deep cleaning. So I just gave up and created an override with empty textures so my sims aren't walking around for a lifetime with cum on their faces. Very frustrating. Oh, and I don't use CNWW either.

10 hours ago, GosnZvizn said:

@Dano_Guy

but coding approach).

I was unaware it was a CNWW issue. There seems to be an update that fixes it. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

On 8/23/2019 at 8:47 PM, carnation77 said:

You have several conflicting mods related to pregnancy and woohoo (pregnancy mega mod, inteen, babies for everyone, risky woohoo and get naked for woohoo).
I think some of those mods have been dead for ages...

Remove them, delete the localthumbcache.package, load the game and see what happens.

Your game, CN's mod, MCCC and AEP need to be updated .

okey thanks :) if  I see what happen and I speak directly

@TURBODRIVER

Bug Report

15% of my male Sims have limp dicks when having WW sex.  Using the ww.restart_sex console command only fixes the issue 50% of the time.  Contributing factors - I have a lot of WW sex groups going at the same time and sex duration is high (default animation duration).

Sims get stuck on a particular animation and never progress, even when other animations are available that fit the WW group.  This doesn't happen very often but it is annoying.  Isn't there a timer that you can check to see if the Sim group is stuck?  Currently, I have to tell the group to 'Stop that' and then reassign them.

Badly Needed Features

Clear Cum on all Sims on the lot

Add an option to disable the various sex fetishes:  blow job, hand job, vaginal, anal, teasing, etc.  (so these fetish animation types are never chosen)

Add an option to have ambiguous animations (B - both) force a sex, male (M) or female (F).  So if I chose female, all B sex positions would be filled by females only.  This would go a long way in fixing the gender role problem caused by the many animation authors (setting a lot of their animations roles to be bisexual).  The real fix would be to redo all of the animations by all authors with added WW flags and XML settings but this is a pipe dream that will probably never happen.

A WW option to reset the Sim with cleared WW flags (so they are available for WW sex again)

An added option to disable WW sex locations such as floor and wall.  These are the main two problem areas for me.  Sometimes WW places four sex pairs in the same corner/wall where it is so crowded that you can't tell who is doing what.  You could also add a minimum spacing option between WW sex groups.

A WW console command to force all WW sex groups to the next stage/animation if one is available.

A WW console command to reset the sex duration timer for everyone on the lot.  So if the sex duration is set to 10 and Sims have been going at it for 9 minutes, it resets the timer to 0 so they will continue for another 10 minutes (or whatever the sex duration setting is set to).

A WW console command to make all male Sims on the lot hard (or fix the limp dick bug during WW sex).

An option to not initiate sex requests on the active Sim (disabled by default).

Thank you for fixing the sex joining feature.  It is working almost too well now, lol.

I have installed better Exceptions Mod and i get the following report:

Possible Cause:
WickedWhims v145c\turbolib2\events\zone_tick.py

Reason:
Liability <interactions.utils.interaction_liabilities.CancelInteractionsOnExitLiability object at 0x00007FF465DBD4D0> threw exception Attempting to reschedule the active element <SoftSleep; 4.00 weeks; ready to wake; soft-stopped> while a hard stop is pending (HardStopError: Attempting to reschedule the active element <SoftSleep; 4.00 weeks; ready to wake; soft-stopped> while a hard stop is pending) 

IMG_20190828_152203434.thumb.jpg.20137e692b075fced0888a55c5e6ea64.jpgHi Turbo..first off ur amazing! Love this mod, one of my faves out of all the sims 2 3 and 4 mods. One question though, maybe others are having this problem to ..but, when my find talk about personality things usually their is a symbol above their heads representing their Personality traits as the convo goes up ....I'm not seeing this anymore...only lamas above their heads ? also in my Sims trait panel I noticed the lamas as well...I took a pic of my trait panel... but it's the same symbol i get when my Sims with their particular traits, either innocent or the lover personality are talking ...I thought maybe a conflicting mod but took all mods out and it's still doing it, and yes I'm updated with ur mod. 

Cheers and TIA....

I know ur a mega busy person. 

IMG_20190828_142636853.jpg