WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

@TURBODRIVER Is there a way to permanently edit X Y Z axis offsets in the XML tuning files of animations? I'm aware of 'animation_y_offset’ and 'animation_facing_offset’ variables, but there doesn't seem to be anything for the X and Z axis. I'm also aware of the ww.applyoffset console command, but that resets after every scene.

Just wondering if this functionality exists, or if you have any plans to add it. It would be great to have full control of the X Y Z axes without having to mess around in Blender.

I'm not getting any notifications about pregnancy or birth control during/after my sims after having sex and my female sim didn't have the option to take a pregnancy test. I checked my settings and notifications are enabled. It should also be noted that she is a teen, but I've never had trouble in the past ( before the update ) with my teen sims not getting pregnant. 

anyone getting fatal error : multiple whickedwhims is installed?
just updating to 145d and getting this error. 

also getting outdated tunable resource error. 
"TURBODRIVER:WhickedWhims_Object_Condom_Default_White" contain incorrect/outdated information from Lastexception.

when i remove the WW, the game work normally. but when i install it. i keep getting fatal error.

what file i updated this time is NisaK's Perversion, MCCC, and WW.

WickedWhims_v145d_Exception.txt lastException.txt

13 hours ago, sithza099 said:

Please Help!!!!

After I had download the lastest update of Wickedwhims ( V.145d ) but I can't go into any household and the game kicks me back to town selection mode with a pop-ups  Error Code 115:ad0f09ef:616744ac. It is recommended that you relaunch the game...???    What da hex is this?? can anyone solved this? please?

I updated nisa mod if that helps you. it let load game after that. 

2 hours ago, pixelhorrors said:

I'm not getting any notifications about pregnancy or birth control during/after my sims after having sex and my female sim didn't have the option to take a pregnancy test. I checked my settings and notifications are enabled. It should also be noted that she is a teen, but I've never had trouble in the past ( before the update ) with my teen sims not getting pregnant. 

I have the same issue. I decided to change her age to young adult to test it but she still doesnt get pregnant.

Check for updates on all your mods people.  Maintaining your Sims 4 mods needs to become a hobby.  I run a ton of mods and WW 145d works great for me.  I had to update approximately 30 mods from other authors to support Sims 4 version 1.55 and WW 145d.

Mods such as Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, and WW Kinky require specific versions of WW to work.  These mods cause more issues for players by far since most players don't understand version matching.  If any of these mods don't support WW 145d, then you have to wait until they do, or remove them from your mods folder until they are updated (or don't update to the newest version of WW and have some bugs from the new Sims version).

I am having a bit of an issue, not major as it's probably some setting and I don't know which even though I've checked them all. Basically my sim is not "enjoying" sex anymore, her FUN meter doesn't go up while having sex when it always used to. She's still young to become frigid! I have no idea why it doesn't fill the fun need anymore. I have Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, and WW Kinky, all of them updated to the latest versions, everything working perfectly other than the fun need not getting filled. I don't use MCC, the only other mods I have on are Zerbu's and they haven't even required update this time. Can you pretty please help me figure this out?

2 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

Check for updates on all your mods people.  Maintaining your Sims 4 mods needs to become a hobby.  I run a ton of mods and WW 145d works great for me.  I had to update approximately 30 mods from other authors to support Sims 4 version 1.55 and WW 145d.

Mods such as Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, and WW Kinky require specific versions of WW to work.  These mods cause more issues for players by far since most players don't understand version matching.  If any of these mods don't support WW 145d, then you have to wait until they do, or remove them from your mods folder until they are updated (or don't update to the newest version of WW and have some bugs from the new Sims version).

I check all the places i get my mods daily just to be sure that i never miss an update. I don't want my game messed up because i miss even a single one. Too many saves i've had to delete and start alll over.

1 hour ago, Sabrina Saberhagen said:

I am having a bit of an issue, not major as it's probably some setting and I don't know which even though I've checked them all. Basically my sim is not "enjoying" sex anymore, her FUN meter doesn't go up while having sex when it always used to. She's still young to become frigid! I have no idea why it doesn't fill the fun need anymore. I have Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, and WW Kinky, all of them updated to the latest versions, everything working perfectly other than the fun need not getting filled. I don't use MCC, the only other mods I have on are Zerbu's and they haven't even required update this time. Can you pretty please help me figure this out?

I think it's WW Kinky, I have to look into what I did that stopped needs from updating.

2 hours ago, casio191 said:

WW computer interaction is not working from where you buy sex items 

If you are on Game Patch 1.55 make sure you have updated your WickedWhims to v145d.

On 9/6/2019 at 6:54 AM, Brianne2020 said:

1/ relationship attractive settings uncheck all

2/nudity settings special setting un check peep setting hope that helps

Thanks a lot, that does seem to work so far! No doubt I'll have to keep doing that from time to time, because, well, my game just seems to work that way, but now at least I know where those settings are. :) 

14 hours ago, darkblackbad said:

anyone getting fatal error : multiple whickedwhims is installed?
just updating to 145d and getting this error. 

also getting outdated tunable resource error. 
"TURBODRIVER:WhickedWhims_Object_Condom_Default_White" contain incorrect/outdated information from Lastexception.

when i remove the WW, the game work normally. but when i install it. i keep getting fatal error.

what file i updated this time is NisaK's Perversion, MCCC, and WW.

WickedWhims_v145d_Exception.txt 4.99 kB · 0 downloads lastException.txt 17.38 kB · 3 downloads

nevermind m8.

im just so stupid.

there is really a copy of ww file in mods.

but i dont know how it got there.

i mean, im just put it in ww folder and not in mods folder. and it just 1 file ;/