WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

30 minutes ago, ValarErros said:

Are interactions with teens in wicked mod just gone now. I cannot male them to work at all. Were the teen interactions removed too ?

It was removed quite a long time ago, i think in version 170i. You need to use a 3rd party mod and read the instructions explained here:

WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock - WickedWhims - LoversLab

On 2/19/2023 at 7:05 PM, SpookyDjinn said:

Agreed. I have straight Sims asking my straight Vampire Sim for sex all the time, and it would be nice if saying NO! didn't result in a relationship penalty. 

Actually, what I mean is when you have an "ongoing act" and everyone and their mothers ask if they can join. There is no way to refuse without getting a relationship penalty. You can tell them that

- they can't join

- nobody can join

- they may only watch

Every option causes a penalty. The best you can do is to declare that nobody can join to avoid further penalties. But still, in a household of free love celebrating swingers, this will hurt relations rather bad, if you sometimes just want to have a one-on-one. Would be really awesome, if that could be made optional. It just spoils the "fun" and I don't want to have to disable join requests completely just because of it.

Something else: I just read by chance on the WW website that you mustn't save the game during "manage worlds" or your save will become corrupted. It's the first time I'm reading this and I saved during "manage worlds" many times in the past. If it's important, it should be the first thing you see in capital letters on the initialization message in-game in my opinion. I had no idea...

1 hour ago, carnation77 said:

I think they want the sex WW provides but not all the other features like sweating, peeping and such.

All that would be required there is to turn off the features in WW that they don't want. Peeping Sims, for instance, can be completely disabled, as can cum and sweating settings.

On 2/8/2023 at 3:20 PM, luythen said:

Not sure if I have a bug or something in my install but it did not go away with usual reinstall of mods and cache deletion.

My sim is pregnant "not showing" (checked via MCCC),  but the pregnancy test option is gone while there is a throw up interaction with the toilet.

It is kind of ironic that the indicator of a Sim's pregnancy is when they cannot check for it anymore. 

Is this a known bug or some mod conflict? thx!

If your sim is pregnant, they WILL eventually show it (You'll know because you'll SEE it with your eyes. You don't need a mof to check for pregnancy status)

As for not being able to "check for it anymore"....

1)  If your sim is already pregnant, they won't be able to test again until they have the baby (You'll know if they're pregnant or not if you notice a pacifier in the lower left hand corner of the screen along with the other dialog icons) 

On 2/14/2023 at 7:05 PM, Lephor said:

Can I change the sex duration?

Even though I change the default its still counts 3 min.

The Sims™ 4 14_02_2023 23_04_47.png

The Sims™ 4 14_02_2023 23_05_02.png

If you see a dialog box like the bottom one, you can change it ro anything you want.  Just keep in mind though that unless you're able to slow down time to real time via MCCC (Which I understand you can do with a computer), you will have to set the time limit using sim time

In short, you don't have to settlefor the default time duration

On 2/22/2023 at 9:54 PM, Sandatharius said:

All that would be required there is to turn off the features in WW that they don't want. Peeping Sims, for instance, can be completely disabled, as can cum and sweating settings.

Yes I know but I think they are thinking about a lite version of the mod or a module version of the mod, like MCCC.

game suddenly wont launch unless i remove the animations file, no new animations have been added so something in game broken since yesterday?

*EDIT- JUST INCASE ANYONE HAS A SIMILAR ISSUE I FOUND THE CULPRIT THAT PREVENTED IT LOADING FOR ME SO I WILL NAME THE FILE HERE JUST INCASE, if anyone else has it or downloads it by mistake-     OKW_OLLCity_Anims.package

Edited by Mellor81
2 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

game suddenly wont launch unless i remove the animations file, no new animations have been added so something in game broken since yesterday?

*EDIT- JUST INCASE ANYONE HAS A SIMILAR ISSUE I FOUND THE CULPRIT THAT PREVENTED IT LOADING FOR ME SO I WILL NAME THE FILE HERE JUST INCASE, if anyone else has it or downloads it by mistake-     OKW_OLLCity_Anims.package

I was having the SAME problem as you! But the package I downloaded was "KW_OLLCity_Anims.package. No "O" at the beginning. But, I removed this and the game launched.

Edited by Sandatharius
1 hour ago, Mellor81 said:

Also: OKW (Oniki Kay KinkyWorld) IS ONLY FOR SIMS 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLL made animations for Sims 4 first and I think the animation got popular, someone asked the author to make Sims 3 version.

So basically:

[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (25th February 2023) [New Animations!]  -> Sims 4 (Original/Started Version)

[Sims 3][WIP] ooOLaLa City's Sex Animations for Kinky World & Passion (TS3) [Updated: 25th February 2023] -> Sims 3 Version

And the "OKW_OLLCity_Anims.package" is from Sims 3 animation.

Edited by ioawdfv
4 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

Also: OKW (Oniki Kay KinkyWorld) IS ONLY FOR SIMS 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLL made animations for Sims 4 first and I think the animation got popular, someone asked the author to make Sims 3 version.

So basically:

[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (25th February 2023) [New Animations!]  -> Sims 4 (Original/Started Version)

[Sims 3][WIP] ooOLaLa City's Sex Animations for Kinky World & Passion (TS3) [Updated: 25th February 2023] -> Sims 3 Version

And the "OKW_OLLCity_Anims.package" is from Sims 3 animation.

yeh it came in that package for some reason so ive messaged her to let her know cos its not suppose to be in there, like you said its not for sims 4 but it hink she caught on to her mistake and fixed it all now lol

Edited by Mellor81
4 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I was having the SAME problem as you! But the package I downloaded was "KW_OLLCity_Anims.package. No "O" at the beginning. But, I removed this and the game launched.

yeh somehow they've been muddled up with the sims 4 packages but glad you got it sorted :)

On 2/25/2023 at 7:18 PM, Mellor81 said:

OLL city animations are for the Sims3. 

edit = @ioawdfv already mentioned, did not see it. :) 

Edited by B10HAZARD.
1 hour ago, doug4doug said:

This seems to be broken too I think. I've had it installed for a while but today it just stopped working. 

Just wondering, which version of it you have.

I'm asking cause that mod is updated to, 1.0.2, after changes in WW.

So, if you have 1.0.2 and still not working, something is wrong for sure.

3 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

Just wondering, which version of it you have.

I'm asking cause that mod is updated to, 1.0.2, after changes in WW.

So, if you have 1.0.2 and still not working, something is wrong for sure.

Yeah. I have 1.0.2.  I've followed these instructions. The first one, Teen Sex, doesn't work. The other three do it seems. 

How to use this mod?

Teen Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Relationship Settings.

High School Years Teen Sex; Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Post Puberty.

Teen-Adult Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

Incest; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

55 minutes ago, doug4doug said:

Yeah. I have 1.0.2.  I've followed these instructions. The first one, Teen Sex, doesn't work. The other three do it seems. 

How to use this mod?

Teen Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Relationship Settings.

High School Years Teen Sex; Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Post Puberty.

Teen-Adult Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

Incest; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

That is weird, why the first one isn't working for you.

I didn't try today but when I played before, it was working fine.

So I'm going to try now to test out.

Oops, I forgot to place teen, and placed young adult and teen to test.

Scratch above, I tested again and it works fine for me:

image.png.d8ad54d932144731c1222a2dc1ca022a.png

Edited by ioawdfv