[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

Guest Redabyss

Ce n'est pas particulièrement bon mais, a votre avis?

A mon avis tu es un incroyable animateur, et un point de référence pour les outres animateurs.

Tu anime les corrects choses, en donnant un effet fluide. Je toujours utilise tes animations et je suis reconnaissant pour ton ouvre :)

Pardonne-moi si mon français n'est pas parfait.

A mon avis tu es un incroyable animateur, et un point de référence pour les outres animateurs.

Tu anime les corrects choses, en donnant un effet fluide. Je toujours utilise tes animations et je suis reconnaissant pour ton ouvre :)

Go study RedAbyss

Guest Redabyss

Go study RedAbyss

Already doing that a lot :D

Go study RedAbyss

Already doing that a lot :D

I'm joking ;)

that was actually pretty good french. some grammatical mistake but still easily understandable :o

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! So I was getting reports from people having issues with playing animations and I figured that it had something to do with sex progression.

For the test, I used your animation "Teasing Special Open legs Side Double Bed 1" which was one of the animations that were reported to cause issues. You can actually use this animation with two females and I can only assume it was intended to be like that. The problem is that the next stage of this animation is "HandJob Shy Side Double Bed 1" which is not allowed for two females unless unlocked in settings. That caused the mod to freak out, but I am working on it right now to fix it, you don't have to change anything, I am just informing you about it. I bet there are other animators that did this and it's completely fine, I just didn't account for that happening.

Why can't I download? I'm using my phone to download it as I tried to download anything here in Loverslab before the download starts it asks me to sign in my account but when I did it just don't download and asks again.

Sometimes you may need to refresh the screen a few times to make it work :)

Hey! So I was getting reports from people having issues with playing animations and I figured that it had something to do with sex progression.

For the test, I used your animation "Teasing Special Open legs Side Double Bed 1" which was one of the animations that were reported to cause issues. You can actually use this animation with two females and I can only assume it was intended to be like that. The problem is that the next stage of this animation is "HandJob Shy Side Double Bed 1" which is not allowed for two females unless unlocked in settings. That caused the mod to freak out, but I am working on it right now to fix it, you don't have to change anything, I am just informing you about it. I bet there are other animators that did this and it's completely fine, I just didn't account for that happening.

Well, OK

post-125769-0-91155000-1489342342_thumb.gifpost-125769-0-76525800-1489342352_thumb.gifpost-125769-0-92420700-1489342361_thumb.gif

Well, OK

Gee! That's some godly stuff! :wub:

Guest Redabyss

Well, OK

:o!!!!!!!!!

Guest Redabyss

Oh is that a new animation?! How did i miss that? or that a 'cumming, i mean coming soon' tease?

The second thing you said I fear XD