[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

Guest Redabyss

Do not leave us, we miss you  :( 

The mysterious Amra tends to go missing but then pops out of nowhere with a bunch of goodies quite often.

He's not really missing, you can see screens of animations he's working on of Blender (notorious the toilet one).

I think he's preparing a huge pack, but he needs time to polish the animations.

Do not leave us, we miss you  :( 

The mysterious Amra tends to go missing but then pops out of nowhere with a bunch of goodies quite often.

He's not really missing, you can see screens of animations he's working on of Blender (notorious the toilet one).

I think he's preparing a huge pack, but he needs time to polish the animations.

eheheh, it has to be a very huge pack to compensate from november :D

Hope it's like you say, i would build my personal Amra idol statue if that's the case :P.

Guest Redabyss

Well, for reference, at page 20, his last post has a screen/gif of a toilet animation he's working on, plus the thread is still marked as "WIP" (Work in Progress), while it is not on his TS3 equivalent. I'm very sure he'll update his pack soonish :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to mention something that most people who use the WW mod probably already know by now. There is a new hard/soft penis available by Lunar Eclipse. Cmar did a fantastic job with the original. And Lunar Eclipse has given us another fantastic option. I'm using it in my game and it is a beautiful piece of work. I'm bringing this up here just in case Amra is still making animations for WW. There is a difference in shape between the two penis models. The Lunar Eclipse model is curved and narrows a bit toward the tip. This causes a bit of misalignment. I know there is nothing to be done about previous animations. Amra, if you decide you want to make more animations for WW, perhaps you could take a look at the Lunar Eclipse model and consider using it. Whatever you decide to do or not do, I appreciate all the time and effort you've put into the animations you have given us. If it was possible to wear a hole in animations through overuse, I've done that with yours. They are just that good. Thanks :)

Hi Amra, loving your animations, it's clear to see how much effort and detail you put in to your work with facial expressions etc. Between yourself and Mike 24 you've set a standard of creation that the other animators are making great strides towards reaching and I wanna say thanks for sharing with us all.

If possible I'd like to request more girl on girl animations and some female solo actions please, from what I've seen so far you've got a great talent and looking forward to seeing what you produce next, thanks again :)

• 2 weeks later...