[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

Your animations are probably my favorite from here :heart:  You've put so much details in it, love it! Thank you so much!

But I was wondering why my sim's cum isn't working on my game? It isn't visible. I did enable the settings, and have downloaded the skinpack.

Do you know what I did wrong?

eta: I downloaded another nude skin pack. It's working now! :shy:

Amra, can I, for personal, non distributive use only, export the clip files in S4PE and then use blender or something to convert them for S3PE use?

I'm willing to go to that extent to keep these as S3 animations (I don't enjoy S4's vanilla gameplay), I just wish for your ok before I mess with your artwork.

when i try to extract WW_Amra72_Animations V0.7 and WW_Amra72_Animations V0.8 it says i need a password. help

Password is exactly his username, caps and numbers.

In case you're wondering, it says so right there on the download page. Just gotta click the "show" button next the the spoiler and presto... password revealed. Hope that helps.

when i try to extract WW_Amra72_Animations V0.7 and WW_Amra72_Animations V0.8 it says i need a password. help

Password is exactly his username, caps and numbers.

In case you're wondering, it says so right there on the download page. Just gotta click the "show" button next the the spoiler and presto... password revealed. Hope that helps.

It worked. thanks so much

Amra, can I, for personal, non distributive use only, export the clip files in S4PE and then use blender or something to convert them for S3PE use?

I'm willing to go to that extent to keep these as S3 animations (I don't enjoy S4's vanilla gameplay), I just wish for your ok before I mess with your artwork.

si c pour votre usage personnel vous n'avez pas besoin de permision

Houla tu sort du Zaho...

Oui c'est surtout en rapport avec le post de IAmCornholio.

Je ne vois pas pourquoi il me demande une permission si c'est pour son usage perso alors j'ai envie de dire c CHELOU!!!

j'aime bien cette musique aussi fo dire :shy:

Guest Redabyss

How would you activate the 3P positions? I can only select one person during standing/double bed.

You start 2P, then click on the third person, Whicked and tell him/her to join.

Mine keeps coming up as windows solitaire, not the actual file. What should I do?

Please read a few post back...

This was not any help staryportier.  I am having the same problem and I have tried to use this mod since the oct sims 4 update that broke it.  I get the solitaire game and if I just save and open then put in mods folder my game will not open, I get a box that says the mod is corrupt and remove it..  So how does it get fixed?