[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

Sometimes i wish Amra72 had a Patreon for his animations, so that he would have to deliver every month :P

I respect his decisions to do free animations whenever he feels like to...but it's almost what? 2 months without any update? I personally find his animations to be the best in terms of both quality and pathos (even somewhat funny). So i hope he didn't lose interest in the game as i would LOVE to see more of his amazing work.

Having said that have a nice Christmas everyone! :D

Guest Redabyss

Sometimes i wish Amra72 had a Patreon for his animations, so that he would have to deliver every month :P

I respect his decisions to do free animations whenever he feels like to...but it's almost what? 2 months without any update? I personally find his animations to be the best in terms of both quality and pathos (even somewhat funny). So i hope he didn't lose interest in the game as i would LOVE to see more of his amazing work.

Having said that have a nice Christmas everyone! :D

He did not, he posted some images of Blender, one of which told very explicitly what's coming next (doggy on toilet).

Plus I think, if I were an animator, I might too not have a personal Patreon, since it kind of creates pressure of doing new stuff.

Early happy Christmas to you! :)

Talk to me i m here ;)

Hi, Amra72

I am a big fan of your work.  You have inspired me to learn animation as well.    It is not easy!  Now, I have an even greater appreciation and respect for what you do.

The rigs that Turbodriver provided in his tutorial were very helpful.  I was able to gain a bit of understanding of how Blender works.  Unfortunately,  those rigs are difficult to work with.  All of the lower bones move together. 

Are you  using custom rigs?  If not, may you please give some advice on using Turbodrivers rigs?  Is there a way to stop the feet from moving with the pelvis?  So far, my animations all have an unnatural sliding effect because of this.  With your animations, the feet remain firmly planted, as they should be.

I am a total beginner, but I am  learning.  When I have time, I would love to try  to create an  IK/FK rig.  Those rigs seem easier to animate. Though they look difficult to make.  I am not even sure that an IK/FK rig can be used for TS4 animations.  Do you have any advice on this please?

Again, your animations are works of art.  They are very beautiful and natural.  Thanks for sharing. 

Talk to me i m here ;)

Hi, Amra72

I am a big fan of your work.  You have inspired me to learn animation as well.    It is not easy!  Now, I have an even greater appreciation and respect for what you do.

The rigs that Turbodriver provided in his tutorial were very helpful.  I was able to gain a bit of understanding of how Blender works.  Unfortunately,  those rigs are difficult to work with.  All of the lower bones move together. 

Are you  using custom rigs?  If not, may you please give some advice on using Turbodrivers rigs?  Is there a way to stop the feet from moving with the pelvis?  So far, my animations all have an unnatural sliding effect because of this.  With your animations, the feet remain firmly planted, as they should be.

I am a total beginner, but I am  learning.  When I have time, I would love to try  to create an  IK/FK rig.  Those rigs seem easier to animate. Though they look difficult to make.  I am not even sure that an IK/FK rig can be used for TS4 animations.  Do you have any advice on this please?

Again, your animations are works of art.  They are very beautiful and natural.  Thanks for sharing. 

He inspired me to give it a go too, but damn that shit is hard lol. I tapped out but I'll prolly give it a go again. Showed me how good these guys are though.

Also hoping whenever his next update comes the king puts a dope cowgirl in it. Only thing missing from him.

He inspired me to give it a go too, but damn that shit is hard lol. I tapped out but I'll prolly give it a go again. Showed me how good these guys are though.

Also hoping whenever his next update comes the king puts a dope cowgirl in it. Only thing missing from him.

Animation takes a lot of finesse, for sure.  It's a challenge.

Besides sex animations, if I can learn how to do it, I would love to replace some of the juvenile kissing animations that came with the base game.  A standing make out interaction doesn't even exist anymore.  Kissing on the bed was punted, too.  I would love it if those things came back.  

I suspect that EA left out the "warmer" interactions so that they could sell it in a future DLC.   Instead of waiting for whatever they might cook up, I'd like to try my own.  The rig is just so hard to work with.   

Hey Amra, i already asked in Mike24 thread but i thought i might ask you in here aswell.

There is a lack of non-consensual poses except a few scattered around the forum and the majority of these tend to lack any pathos. So if you happened to give a read to what i wrote in Mike24 thread, even basic non-consensual poses like groping could serve well for a dark/twisted scenario. Again there's no need for brutal/splatter poses (unless you want to :P) but at least something that would strive to be more unique in a sea of generic/vanilla poses, which, don't get me wrong, are amazing but tend to look all the same.

The reason why i asked Mike24 first is because i don't fell like requesting anything from you, as you don't get any money from making poses. You should only make poses that you like and rightly so...but, if for whatever reason your tastes happened to be in line with what i described, that would have to be bingo :P.

And would be so damn in heaven if both you and Mike24 would get even remotely interest to make something like that :).

Will we be getting breast "physics" like in your animations for Sims 3? I honestly loved your animations for KinkyWorld, and I loved how the breasts actually had physics, i couldnt help but be a bit disappointed the Sims 4 animations didnt :( Is this a limitation of Sims 4? The Whicked Woohoo mod? Or will it come eventually?

Either way, I am blown away by the quality you display, you and all the others such as Mike24 and many others I cant remember the names of right now.

Guest Redabyss

Hey Amra, i already asked in Mike24 thread but i thought i might ask you in here aswell.

There is a lack of non-consensual poses except a few scattered around the forum and the majority of these tend to lack any pathos. So if you happened to give a read to what i wrote in Mike24 thread, even basic non-consensual poses like groping could serve well for a dark/twisted scenario. Again there's no need for brutal/splatter poses (unless you want to :P) but at least something that would strive to be more unique in a sea of generic/vanilla poses, which, don't get me wrong, are amazing but tend to look all the same.

The reason why i asked Mike24 first is because i don't fell like requesting anything from you, as you don't get any money from making poses. You should only make poses that you like and rightly so...but, if for whatever reason your tastes happened to be in line with what i described, that would have to be bingo :P.

And would be so damn in heaven if both you and Mike24 would get even remotely interest to make something like that :).

There are animators, like Lupo, who make one request per week at 9 dollars per month. Maybe he can help you. 

With this, it's guaranteed to have what one wants.

There are animators, like Lupo, who make one request per week at 9 dollars per month. Maybe he can help you. 

Thank you for pointing that out Redabyss! But personally i prefer Amra72 and Mike24 animation style and i'd love to see something like that from them :P

Will we be getting breast "physics" like in your animations for Sims 3? I honestly loved your animations for KinkyWorld, and I loved how the breasts actually had physics, i couldnt help but be a bit disappointed the Sims 4 animations didnt :( Is this a limitation of Sims 4? The Whicked Woohoo mod? Or will it come eventually?

Either way, I am blown away by the quality you display, you and all the others such as Mike24 and many others I cant remember the names of right now.

Unfortunately it is indeed a limitation of The Sims 4 and nobody knows if there's anything that can be done to it. Let us patiently wait ;)

Guest Redabyss

Thank you for pointing that out Redabyss! But personally i prefer Amra72 and Mike24 animation style and i'd love to see something like that from them :P

Of nothing really :) just wanted to point out that Lupo has really improved recently, and to me he's almost on par with Omaster now, so you might wanna consider the option a little. Anyway that's not the place to discuss it :P