Vor 25 Minuten sagte joe_yawiki:

Thanks - I'll download it tomorrow and test it.

For most of the things in the mod in it, I developed a "quick" run

I just hope that it doesn't complete my previous installation - but if it should work...

... I still have the old SE installation running - it's sort of a core mod in the current run

1 hour ago, joe_yawiki said:

recently I was thinking about doing the conversions myself and was concerned about compatibility. E.g. does the SE have SLSO, SLIF etc....? i think that 80% should works fine :)
the latest versions marginalize the usage of SLIFs and favor BodyMorhs, I guess it works the same way in SE.
SLSO also exists in SE, if it works the same way then it should work too :)

Thanks ❤️

@Miauzi gib uns bescheid ;)

Vor 1 Stunde sagte skyrimfet:

Vor kurzem habe ich überlegt, die Umbauten selbst vorzunehmen und war besorgt über die Kompatibilität. Hat die SE zB SLSO, SLIF etc....? Ich denke, dass 80% gut funktionieren sollten :)
Die neuesten Versionen marginalisieren die Verwendung von SLIFs und bevorzugen BodyMorhs, ich denke, es funktioniert in SE genauso.
SLSO existiert auch in SE, wenn es genauso funktioniert, sollte es auch funktionieren :)

Danke ❤️

@Miauzi  gib uns bescheid ;)

I'll definitely do that - I'm currently working on the textual formulation of the 2nd chapter of my Skyrim blog story

In the story itself, the effects of the training on the character would only start in the 3rd chapter ... I interact with "Laura's Bondage Shop" in the story and wear her chastity belt for a few in-game days as a "test". .. so a good lever to let your mod intervene in the action.

---

Installed - tried and ... it all works very well

Congratulations to both - the mod author and the user - who did the SE conversion

With the Ultra mode, you can bring all areas up to level 6 in less than 2-3 minutes - that's even faster than in the old (SE) version

---

I noticed two things:

On the one hand, the enlarged nipples that "deform" the chastity bra

(I'm assuming - that you can't really prevent this ... that's not a problem - you can construct an explanation in a "roll-play".

ScreenShot253.png.b7ac56edeaec9d107cd00e0aa43fa936.png

the shape of the nipples isn't really very pretty - I don't know if that's due to the body template I used

("Kangmina" mod with 3BBB)

ScreenShot252.png.9c817527cbf1996614c0f0bf63ce9d00.png

I can switch off this nipple effect - it's not particularly important for me now

but something else is far more annoying - something doesn't seem to be working here:

dear mod author - you have integrated the "deformed" feet - so the YPS mod is no longer needed.

But despite the extreme foot position, pony boots and ballet boots should still be able to be worn.

but they don't ... they stay on their feet during training because of the locking effect of the DD devices - but after reaching level 6

I can't put any new shoes on the char after taking them off - also, as already mentioned, no BBs and pony boots.

If I switch off the "deformations" effect - the feet go back to their normal position and I can put on extreme shoes again as normal.

In YPS you have an option in the MCM to allow wearing high heels despite the foot position.

Of course I can "trick" with the options switch - but I don't know if you wanted it that way or if you made an unintentional mistake

17 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

recently I was thinking about doing the conversions myself and was concerned about compatibility. E.g. does the SE have SLSO, SLIF etc....? i think that 80% should works fine :)
the latest versions marginalize the usage of SLIFs and favor BodyMorhs, I guess it works the same way in SE.
SLSO also exists in SE, if it works the same way then it should work too :)

Thanks ❤️

@Miauzi gib uns bescheid ;)

Yes, SLIF is available in SE version as well, but you will need to locate the body setting for 3BBB and BHUNP yourself.

• 4 weeks later...

Great mod and well developed. However I notices a personal showstopper: Once activated the mod overwrites the face expression so actor is not changing face expressions or open mouth, etc. Using SL Utility Plus that comes with a test mode for mouth opening/face expression testing. Once started the face expression is loaded but immediately reset to an unknown state. After 15 seconds the test script ends to default. Deactivating devious training in the MCM eliminated the problem entirely. Using Skyrim SE. Is there any fix for that? Perhaps preventing the mod overwriting the face expression because this has an impact on all furhter animations. 

Edited by Johannes01
13 hours ago, Johannes01 said:

Great mod and well developed. However I notices a personal showstopper: Once activated the mod overwrites the face expression so actor is not changing face expressions or open mouth, etc. Using SL Utility Plus that comes with a test mode for mouth opening/face expression testing. Once started the face expression is loaded but immediately reset to an unknown state. After 15 seconds the test script ends to default. Deactivating devious training in the MCM eliminated the problem entirely. Using Skyrim SE. Is there any fix for that? Perhaps preventing the mod overwriting the face expression because this has an impact on all furhter animations. 

Also tried now with the older "stay at home" version, same issue. Might it be posible to avoid it or is a fix available for the resetting face expression?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2023 at 12:34 PM, Johannes01 said:

Also tried now with the older "stay at home" version, same issue. Might it be posible to avoid it or is a fix available for the resetting face expression?

There was a guy along in this thread (wayyyyyy back) who solved this issue. The patch he posted is not available anymore though. I'd also be happy to have a patch for that.

Edited by postal192
On 5/25/2023 at 12:34 PM, Johannes01 said:

8 hours ago, postal192 said:

There was a guy along in this thread (wayyyyyy back) who solved this issue. The patch he posted is not available anymore though. I'd also be happy to have a patch for that.

DT2 regularly resets the expressions and seems to be connected to the body morph part of the mod. IIRC this also will reset regularly DD gag expression.

The only workaround I found is:

DT 2 & DBA Combo

• To get the body-morph effects from DBA and the punishing/training effects from DT2 both mods can be combined. To do that install the following parts of those mods:
    • Devious Training Core - Devious Training Core 3.5.zip
    • Devious Training Textures - Devious Training Textures 3.0 Beta.zip
    • Devious Training Martyr - Deviouis Training Martyr 3.6.zip
    • Devious Body Alteration - Devious Body Alteration v1.5.zip
21 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

DT2 regularly resets the expressions and seems to be connected to the body morph part of the mod. IIRC this also will reset regularly DD gag expression.

The only workaround I found is:

DT 2 & DBA Combo

• To get the body-morph effects from DBA and the punishing/training effects from DT2 both mods can be combined. To do that install the following parts of those mods:
    • Devious Training Core - Devious Training Core 3.5.zip
    • Devious Training Textures - Devious Training Textures 3.0 Beta.zip
    • Devious Training Martyr - Deviouis Training Martyr 3.6.zip
    • Devious Body Alteration - Devious Body Alteration v1.5.zip

On 6/6/2023 at 10:58 AM, postal192 said:

i will check it today

I do not know why, I can only hear the scream of pain in the high heel training, hp be unaffected.I remember that it has the effect of reducing hp. Right?

I've almost removed all the other mods,But that didn't do anything

Spoiler

Here is my mods loading list:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
FISS.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
Anti-theft.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Kireina SSE.esl
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
DeviousTraining.esp
DeviousTrainingMartyr.esp
DeviousTrainingMayhem.esp
LSFX-SSE-Audiosettings.esp
TerrainLodRedone.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
WuXinNPC.esp
Folkvangr - Grass and Landscape Overhaul.esp
SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
SLO_StoneWalls.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Immersive Sounds Patch.esp
WXS - Music.esp
Veydosebrom Regions.esp
Cathedral - 3D Pine Grass.esp
QW's Grass Patch.esp
SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
BirdsAndFlocks_SSE.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Trees in Cities.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
Fusax2.esp
NINI_Collection_9DMJINGYU.esp
Potions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
Skyrim Save System Overhaul.esp
SkyrimOptimized.esp
XPMSE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
FNIS.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
SlaveTats.esp
3jiouAnimSLAL.esp
DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAL_GSAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
TKAA.esp
BentPines.esp
Follower Onean.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
SkyHUD.esp
Bell_SE.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
MilkyObj.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Estruk_XDFF_Custom.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
75fps.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0SE_Voice.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0SE_Voice0.esp
NAT-ENB.esp
SoS_NATENB_Patch.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
Devious Sounds.esp
male npc overahul se.esp
Skyrim 1 Day Respawn.esp
[COCO]Femalebrows.esp
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
Brows.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp
KaliliesBrows.esp
KSHairVanilla1.esp
KSHairVanilla2.esp
KSHairVanilla3.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
NiniBrows.esp
NiniBrows2.esp
NiniEyes.esp
NiniEyes2.esp
NiniHair.esp
NiniHair2.esp
OrientalBrows.esp
SGHair33x144.esp
Tullius Eyes.esp
Tullius Hair 2.esp
Tullius Hair 3 96.esp
Tullius Hair.esp
WooChildren.esp
HepsyHair.esp
MissAniThrope and chakaru11's C Eyes.esp
moreeyes01.esp
moreeyes02.esp
moreeyes03.esp
MoreFemalebrows.esp
OrientalEyes.esp
saLa_Hairs.esp
Sample_Hairs.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - TKAA.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - WuXinNPC.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
MoreDeviousStarts.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
SoS_ELFX+Enhancer+Weathers_Patch.esp
Water for ENB (Shades of Skyrim).esp
MCMHelper.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
(takuya)BAD COP.esp
[Caenarvon] Yue Qingshu.esp
[Christine] Floral Night Dress.esp
[COCO] Pinup Cheongsam.esp
[GarudaB]Thoris of Barsoom.esp
[Predator] Chatity Fuck Trainer.esp
BBD Skimpy Assassin Outfit.esp
BBD_RGENIE.esp
BHUNP Archmage.esp
BHUNP JiangShi.esp
C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor RE.esp
C5Kev's Mysterious Materials Armor.esp
D-Huntress.esp
Ebonscale.esp
FGArmor.esp
ghostarmor.esp
Leather Clothes.esp
Nakrulz's Latex Corset.esp
XN_KILLER_FROST.esp
44bikini.esp
[Army]Ningguang Lingerie.esp
[Caenarvon] Spindrift Knight.esp
[Cloud]LayeredGowns.esp
[COCO]Lingerie.esp
[COCO]Raikou.esp
[Melodic] Mistress Lilith.esp
[Tal] BB Lady Maria.esp
[XuNianA] DoAx3s Vermillion.esp
[YoerkSun] CasualNight.esp
ak_lapluma_BHUNP.esp
Aradia Cross Armor.esp
Aradia Devious.esp
Aradia Harness V3.esp
Aradia Kato Outfit.esp
Aradia Lace Dress.esp
Aradia Leather Armour.esp
Aradia Leather Outfit.esp
Aradia Leather Thief.esp
Aradia Lingerie Dress.esp
Aradia Secretary.esp
Aradia Snake Rogue.esp
Augege_DSRWR-HeavyArmor.esp
Augege_majestrix.esp
BDOR Checkmate by Team TAL.esp
BHUNP AnalHook.esp
DM BDOR Dobart by Team TAL.esp
DOAXVV Chihaya of Zuiun.esp
DX Daughter of the Sea.esp
Elven Princess.esp
Genshin Costume.esp
InariTailsHDT_vir9tails.esp
LB GD.esp
LB Jarl Clothes SSE.esp
Micro Heart Bikini.esp
Nini Stuff 2.0.esp
Nini Stuff 4.0.esp
NSFWmods_strappy_latex_dress.esp
Overhit Rairee by Team TAL.esp
TBD - Nier2BOutfit.esp
TR9DmRxSS_HR.esp
VtawWardrobe4[SE].esp
Devious Devices - Integration_Voice.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
BabyDolls.esp
(lilyrim)deer star light.esp
BacksteppoFrenchMaid SMP.esp
Berta Gown.esp
Rustic clothes SMP.esp
BaboYgnordPatch.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp

30 minutes ago, viod275657 said:

I can only hear the scream of pain in the high heel training, hp be unaffected

I'm not sure, but it seems it doesn't effect HP if you are low on it, like if you are low lvl or debuffed.

If it's not a feature but a glitch, then a glitch saved my life a few times already ?

(also the LL text editor offers an option to add spoilers for long lists, just click on the eye icon on the tool bar: ?️)

23 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm not sure, but it seems it doesn't effect HP if you are low on it, like if you are low lvl or debuffed.

If it's not a feature but a glitch, then a glitch saved my life a few times already ?

(also the LL text editor offers an option to add spoilers for long lists, just click on the eye icon on the tool bar: ?️)

ok I'll try it at a higher level

On 4/29/2023 at 3:18 PM, joe_yawiki said:

Not sure if it's just me, but when I earn the three shouts on this version, I just get an error message with garbled text. May just be me since no one else has reported it, but I've uninstalled and re-installed twice and no luck. Going to try again without setting training speed to Ultra and see what that does.

Vor 20 Minuten sagte kdoggg1971:

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob es nur an mir liegt, aber wenn ich in dieser Version die drei Rufe verdiene, erhalte ich nur eine Fehlermeldung mit verstümmeltem Text. Vielleicht liegt es nur an mir, da niemand sonst darüber berichtet hat, aber ich habe es zweimal deinstalliert und neu installiert, ohne Erfolg. Ich werde es noch einmal versuchen, ohne die Trainingsgeschwindigkeit auf Ultra einzustellen, und sehen, was das bewirkt.

The two dragon cries ... no idea how they work or what they are supposed to do.

The whole thing is probably broken or like it was developed to the end.

And it has nothing to do with the training speed - they appear at the master level aka level 6.

On 6/16/2023 at 2:51 AM, Miauzi said:

The two dragon cries ... no idea how they work or what they are supposed to do.

The whole thing is probably broken or like it was developed to the end.

And it has nothing to do with the training speed - they appear at the master level aka level 6.

I know the old versions that training speed didn't matter, just decided to try it on normal to see if there was a glitch. Neither shout will be added on this, just the error. 

Vor 31 Minuten sagte MysticDaedra:

Wie schnell sind die verschiedenen Geschwindigkeiten? Normal scheint ... sehr schnell, mein Charakter steigert sich schnell, jeden Tag mehrere Level.

The question is ... how long do you want the training time in your game to be?

Should the training be part of your own game play or, as in my case, part of the story to be told ... then "normal" can already bring much too fast progress.

If you want to play exclusively with the bonuses on the highest level ... then take the turbo - there you are already on master level in all things in 15 min real time.

In the mod "Laura's Bondage Shop" I have a quest in which I am forced to travel from Solitude to White Run in full bonadage equipment ON FOOT ... in a hobble dress.

If real-world standards were applied ... the distance is well over 100 km .... one would be on the road for days.

You can't use a carriage because of the restraining bag for the arms ... if you were in survival mode you would starve and die of thirst because of the headgear.

(no - the blacksmith can NOT free you - you have to enter the shop in Weißlauf in this equipment).

I'll leave out the bandits on the road now ... this journey alone would mean several levels of advancement at "normal" training speed ...

...and thus make a part of the future story superfluous.

So I have to "trick" ... by setting the training speed ... by "roll play" etc.

On 4/29/2023 at 1:18 PM, joe_yawiki said:

Is this actually 3.5, or is it 3.6? What is the difference between 3.5 and 3.6? Looks like 3.6 was released at the beginning of March, but you converted 3.5 instead? I guess what I'm asking is... should I just install 3.6 instead of these files?

4 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Is this actually 3.5, or is it 3.6? What is the difference between 3.5 and 3.6? Looks like 3.6 was released at the beginning of March, but you converted 3.5 instead? I guess what I'm asking is... should I just install 3.6 instead of these files?

No particular reason. I just realized that I've already convert version 3.5 for a while so I just post it and find if it work for you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 4:58 PM, postal192 said:

hello i really need that patch,could you please upload that?thank you very much~