On 7/5/2023 at 10:10 PM, postal192 said:

I wish I had it. AFAIK it was a looping script issue. I can only hope that the author does see through it.

can you provide more info? I fixed some issues last time and i cant reproduce this issue in my gameplay.

10 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

can you provide more info? I fixed some issues last time and i cant reproduce this issue in my gameplay.

As for the issue itself, DT seems to update expressions every couple of seconds. This opens and closes the mouth continuously. I am on SE, using the conversion of @joe_yawiki since my own conversion "skills" seem to betray me with this one (tried converting the two 3.6 packages with CC and I get instant CTD when starting up the game, so I don't know what kind of magic he used). Also, I am using @ihatemykite's Unforgiving devices which is also quite "brutal" on overwriting an updating expressions. But that's an issue I can live with until the author maybe comes up with a solution by maybe putting a filter in the expression script when gagged and I played your mod long before his and it did the same weird behaviour of the mouth.

As for postings, took me a while but there were a couple of references to the issue. It seems that LL search (which is a big NoNo in general) doesn't respect postings within a topic if these are prior to a certain timestamp. Don't know if this is maybe related to the server update last year. Anyway, here goes:

That's a patch someone created. It seems to not be the one that was mentioned a couple of years ago.

Or this one... here you also replied :D

And there are a couple more where also you reacted on that issue. I

5 hours ago, postal192 said:

It seems that LL search (which is a big NoNo in general) doesn't respect postings within a topic if these are prior to a certain timestamp. Don't know if this is maybe related to the server update last year. Anyway, here goes:

Impressive that found those experimental patches at all ?

10 hours ago, postal192 said:

As for the issue itself, DT seems to update expressions every couple of seconds. This opens and closes the mouth continuously. I am on SE, using the conversion of @joe_yawiki since my own conversion "skills" seem to betray me with this one (tried converting the two 3.6 packages with CC and I get instant CTD when starting up the game, so I don't know what kind of magic he used). Also, I am using @ihatemykite's Unforgiving devices which is also quite "brutal" on overwriting an updating expressions. But that's an issue I can live with until the author maybe comes up with a solution by maybe putting a filter in the expression script when gagged and I played your mod long before his and it did the same weird behaviour of the mouth.

As for postings, took me a while but there were a couple of references to the issue. It seems that LL search (which is a big NoNo in general) doesn't respect postings within a topic if these are prior to a certain timestamp. Don't know if this is maybe related to the server update last year. Anyway, here goes:

That's a patch someone created. It seems to not be the one that was mentioned a couple of years ago.

im not sure now, i fixed it and just disable this period update when mount open scale is set to 0 - but maybe its was in latest version? im not sure. I finished already next version now and i belive i will upload it here next weekend. im very busy now and i dont have to much time for games :/

so please be patient, i will reupload it asap ❤️

On 7/10/2023 at 11:34 AM, postal192 said:

Hi, i had no time to finish this version so i decided to share version i uploaded on my patreon some time ago. This version contains simple condition: if mounthopen scale is 0 then mod dont use any SetPhonemeModifier - that should resolve problem.

Deviouis Training Mayhem 3.7.1.zip

7 minutes ago, postal192 said:

Thank you! I'll try it later. However, as this is likely not a version suitable for SE, I guess I will get the same CTD as before if I try to convert it with the usual CC method (opening and saving)

latest DT probably will be officialy patched soon. i need to finish all open things first.

Guys I just managed to figure out what the problem was with the conversion. When I checked the old converted files of @joe_yawiki,  I found out that there was a .bak (= backup) file of the bsa included in the original mod. Unpacking this bsa through MO2 showed me that these where exactly the folders included in the conversion. So I unpacked the bsa of the NON-SE Mayhem 3.7.1 and Martyr 3.6 as well, repacked them together with the files already included within in the original zip, removed the old .bsa as it was not necessary anymore and ran it through CC by afterwards saving it. And it works! I have all the options available now. I cannot say however if @skyrimfet's correction of the open and closing of the mouth worked as Unforgiving devices still overwrites any expression related mod and forces its own expression. But maybe someone else wants to try that.

Anyway, here are the files, you can use the old converted 3.5 Core file still as the author said that he didn't change anything there so far

DeviousTrainingMartyr 3.6 SSE.zip Deviouis Training Mayhem 3.7.1 SSE.zip

Edited by postal192
Uploaded the unconverted file first

I think I found a bug. I cannot say whether it has to do with my conversion or it's related to the "old" core file and the newer Martyr. But playing along for a couple of hours suddenly caused a huge script latency. First I thought it was related to Unforgiving Devices or Frostfall (because I modified some the restraints to provide coverage and warmth which makes sense). I hard a hard time finding the issue because I couldn't enter my MCM anymore. Every mod menu took ages to load up and required several reenterings in the mod menu to finally work. Just out of fun I turned off follower processing. And from one minute to the other scripts were running normal again.

Follower processing in general never worked for me. If it did, I never saw results.

EDIT: no, the problem still persist. I have to check further.

Edited by postal192
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2023 at 12:56 PM, postal192 said:

I think I found a bug. I cannot say whether it has to do with my conversion or it's related to the "old" core file and the newer Martyr. But playing along for a couple of hours suddenly caused a huge script latency. First I thought it was related to Unforgiving Devices or Frostfall (because I modified some the restraints to provide coverage and warmth which makes sense). I hard a hard time finding the issue because I couldn't enter my MCM anymore. Every mod menu took ages to load up and required several reenterings in the mod menu to finally work. Just out of fun I turned off follower processing. And from one minute to the other scripts were running normal again.

Follower processing in general never worked for me. If it did, I never saw results.

EDIT: no, the problem still persist. I have to check further.

any updates to this? was about to download when i saw your second post

6 hours ago, ravensm785 said:

any updates to this? was about to download when i saw your second post

Nono, works fine. The problem was caused by Skyrim Platform in combination with Roggvir's Gags. Uninstalled and reinstalled it again and until now, everything works as it should.

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't been able to test the new version properly yet, mostly due to the English MCM/Translations file for DT Core apparently being empty (except for the "Translated by", "Version" and "Log to" entries, that is)...? So, it's just a LOT of "$dt" prefixes...

Tried to just look at the previous version's MCM Script, and then from that filling out the English Translation file with the corresponding information - that did not work however... Guess I just need to wait for an update...?

6 minutes ago, Viktormae said:

Haven't been able to test the new version properly yet, mostly due to the English MCM/Translations file for DT Core apparently being empty (except for the "Translated by", "Version" and "Log to" entries, that is)...? So, it's just a LOT of "$dt" prefixes...

Tried to just look at the previous version's MCM Script, and then from that filling out the English Translation file with the corresponding information - that did not work however... Guess I just need to wait for an update...?

i see, i will fix it asap

On 7/16/2023 at 4:51 AM, postal192 said:

Guys I just managed to figure out what the problem was with the conversion. When I checked the old converted files of @joe_yawiki,  I found out that there was a .bak (= backup) file of the bsa included in the original mod. Unpacking this bsa through MO2 showed me that these where exactly the folders included in the conversion. So I unpacked the bsa of the NON-SE Mayhem 3.7.1 and Martyr 3.6 as well, repacked them together with the files already included within in the original zip, removed the old .bsa as it was not necessary anymore and ran it through CC by afterwards saving it. And it works! I have all the options available now. I cannot say however if @skyrimfet's correction of the open and closing of the mouth worked as Unforgiving devices still overwrites any expression related mod and forces its own expression. But maybe someone else wants to try that.

Anyway, here are the files, you can use the old converted 3.5 Core file still as the author said that he didn't change anything there so far

DeviousTrainingMartyr 3.6 SSE.zip 17.76 MB · 102 downloads Deviouis Training Mayhem 3.7.1 SSE.zip 377.96 kB · 80 downloads

hey there I am using your conversion of martyr and mayhem with the core 3.5. I am also using SLIF but regardless if I chose to replace ni with slif or not for some reason I don't think mayhem is modifying my character body. For like I have stage 6 for nipples but they look the same, stage 5 for boots but feet are still very much flat, and stage 5 for the belt but the butt still pretty much looks the same? is that happening for you? or did I set up SLIF wrong that it prevents Mayhem's native ni and also does not update? (doesn't seem so since filling her up has SLIF activated and it still inflates the actor) or is there a mod I don't know of that I have that messes with mayhem's body reconfig

9 hours ago, LilHel said:

hey there I am using your conversion of martyr and mayhem with the core 3.5. I am also using SLIF but regardless if I chose to replace ni with slif or not for some reason I don't think mayhem is modifying my character body. For like I have stage 6 for nipples but they look the same, stage 5 for boots but feet are still very much flat, and stage 5 for the belt but the butt still pretty much looks the same? is that happening for you? or did I set up SLIF wrong that it prevents Mayhem's native ni and also does not update? (doesn't seem so since filling her up has SLIF activated and it still inflates the actor) or is there a mod I don't know of that I have that messes with mayhem's body reconfig

I experienced this behaviour with the old SSE conversion that is still online since 2 years or so. In my case nothing worked and I had to deactivate follower processing. After this, it worked, together with a complete reset of DT. However, I don't know if it is related to the mod itself or other mods interfering. I have never used SLIF because... that's simply too much off the chart for me ;) I use Lexy's LOTD guide as a base and though it doesn't seem to contain many mods with scripts or morph influence (which is what also DT applies) it could be that somewhere there was the culprit.

Anyway, for now I don't even use follower or NPC processing, also not with my conversion. I may give it a try but it's mostly because DT is quite demanding for scripts as it updates with every step. And mods like DCL or SL are already quite heavy on papyrus and not always working decently, independently of the CPU you are using. So I try to keep it as light as possible here.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the SE version (from the test thread), and every now and again device equip status won't change or decrease/increase. For example, if my character had level 6 vaginal plug training, upon unequipping the plug the status won't decrease over time, staying at the highest level of debuff. Opening the MCM and going doing DT processing doesn't seem to help the issue.

• 1 month later...

I'm getting a message that SLIF was detected and to not use an old patch, but I don't think I have any old patches, is this just informational or is something actually wrong?

DT Core is only being overwritten by DT Martyr and DT Mayhem

SLIF patches includes DCL, Devious Butt, Fill Her Up 2.0 with SLSO, and SL Parasites

Am 28.8.2023 um 8:49 Uhr sagte MysticDaedra:

Ich verwende die SE-Version (aus dem Testthread) und hin und wieder ändert sich der Ausrüstungsstatus des Geräts nicht oder verringert/erhöht sich nicht. Wenn mein Charakter beispielsweise ein Vaginalplug-Training der Stufe 6 absolviert hat, verringert sich der Status beim Ablegen des Plugs nicht mit der Zeit und bleibt auf der höchsten Debuff-Stufe. Das Öffnen des MCM und die DT-Verarbeitung scheinen das Problem nicht zu lösen.

Can you set it so that after reaching the highest training level the values do NOT go back despite putting the "devices" down...? so please check the MCM settings

• 2 weeks later...

I keep encountering errors in the processactor and addEffectByStuff functions of dtractor.psc

I've determined that Devious Training Martyr is causing my game to freeze, the game runs well, until the player character gets registered in the mod. Once that happens, if I enter a scene and certain conditions are met (like plugs, chastity belts or other things are equipped), the game will freeze or crash shortly after, and this mod is spamming my papyrus.log.

[10/18/2023 - 08:59:17PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-31)
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 113
    [alias playerRef on quest DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].DTRPlayerAlias.OnObjectEquipped() - "dtrplayeralias.psc" Line 17
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 113
    [alias playerRef on quest DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].DTRPlayerAlias.OnObjectEquipped() - "dtrplayeralias.psc" Line 17
[10/18/2023 - 08:59:17PM] Error: Cannot call GetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 114
[10/18/2023 - 08:59:17PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 114
stack:
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 126
[10/18/2023 - 08:59:17PM] Error: Cannot call GetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 127
[10/18/2023 - 08:59:17PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 127
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 139
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 139
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 162
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 162
stack:
stack:
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 173
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 173
stack:
stack:
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 184
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.processactor() - "dtractor.psc" Line 184
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.addEffectByStuff() - "dtractor.psc" Line 209
    [alias playerRef on quest DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].DTRPlayerAlias.OnObjectEquipped() - "dtrplayeralias.psc" Line 19
stack:
    [DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].dtractor.addEffectByStuff() - "dtractor.psc" Line 209
    [alias playerRef on quest DeviousTrainingMartyrDTR (91000D62)].DTRPlayerAlias.OnObjectEquipped() - "dtrplayeralias.psc" Line 19
stack:

Here's the log in question and my load order.

I was able to extend my playtime once by clearing all registered actors which forced it to regenerate them eventually

Papyrus.0.log loadorder.txt

Oh yeah, I'm running version 1.6.640.0 of skyrim

Edited by ExEvolution
  • 2 weeks later...