9 hours ago, Canaduh said:

I'm just not sure if I should have both active at once. 

So Martyr exclusively has the perks, or does mayhem ALSO contain them, and I only need Mayhem?

if you need ONLY perks you need ONLY martyr without mayhem ;)
mayhem NOT provide any perks ;)
only martyr,
mayhem no.
and core

so for perks you need DTCore and DTMartyr, you can ignore DTMayhem.

;)
I should be a teacher ;)

23 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

The mouth deformation... Is that a mesh? Regardless, is it compatible with HPH (High Poly Head)?

no, its mfg function delivered by sexlab: SetPhonemeModifier  - im not correct person to answer but i guess: if hph is correctly made - that must works.

Vor 15 Minuten sagte skyrimfet:

nein, seine mfg- Funktion wird von sexlab geliefert: SetPhonemeModifier - ich bin nicht die richtige Person, um zu antworten, aber ich denke: wenn hph richtig gemacht ist - das muss funktionieren.

it also works - if you set it up correctly

but you should be very careful with it -> the setting values - because otherwise the character will look quite absurd.

?

37 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Ähm... WAS?!?! lmao

Hide contents

image.png.9e9bedc62d24e233d1844ec618e03ab8.png

BEARBEITEN: Ich habe das Mayhem MCM geöffnet und als ich es geschlossen habe, wurde alles auf normal zurückgesetzt, soweit ich das beurteilen kann. Trotzdem extrem schockierend beim Laden in mein Spiel lol

yup - something like that can actually happen...

... I had the "reverse" case several times - that is, a large body and a very small head.

NPCs that have been plugged into DD devices and where the system is trying to make adjustments can look similarly funny.

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

yup - something like that can actually happen...

... I had the "reverse" case several times - that is, a large body and a very small head.

NPCs that have been plugged into DD devices and where the system is trying to make adjustments can look similarly funny.

dear: @Miauzi @MysticDaedra and all other who have problem with big head issue.

I want to say one important thing:

Spoiler

I don't have this problem.

So please provide me helpful informations:
First: LE or SE ( i dont know SE, so at this moment i can only quess what is wrong...)
Are you using slif?
Are you using another mods that alter body in same way like DT?
Are you using exotic/ non-vanilia races?

You can also paste mod list - i dont know all mods but sometimes its helpfull too.

Vor 4 Minuten sagte skyrimfet:

Liebes: @Miauzi @MysticDaedra und alle anderen, die Probleme mit großen Köpfen haben.

Ich möchte eine wichtige Sache sagen:

Inhalte ausblenden

Ich habe dieses Problem nicht.

Bitte geben Sie mir hilfreiche Informationen:
Erstens: LE oder SE ( ich kenne SE nicht, also kann ich im Moment nur fragen, was falsch ist ...)
Benutzt du slif?
Verwenden Sie andere Mods, die den Körper auf die gleiche Weise wie DT verändern?
Verwenden Sie exotische/Nicht-Vanilia-Rennen?

Sie können auch eine Mod-Liste einfügen - ich kenne nicht alle Mods, aber manchmal ist es auch hilfreich.

This is going to be a bit difficult to help...

...on the one hand I use SE and you are NOT responsible for the conversion (and any errors associated with it)

Second - I don't currently have the SE conversion installed - I'm currently just testing around on mods I want to play with in the next run (and have to reinstall the whole game anyway).

All I can do now is "tap into" my memories.
Errors have mostly occurred with NPCs - especially with special companions that were added by mods.

I've worked a lot with "SL-Hormone" and other mods by this author - there's a lot of body modification.
It was only through a lot of "trial and error" that I got this to work - "SLIF" played a part in that as well.
But today I can no longer completely reconstruct the effects "SLIF" had on my settings...

...and currently these mods (SL-Hormone and SL-Parasite etc.) are not installed either.

But what could also have played into it...
..the mod that "pumps up" my character with sperm after sex??

The only thing I can do for the next few days...
..reinstall the old SE files (from your mod) and test them on my character or a character that has not been treated by the "Bimbo" mod.
(Probably at the weekend - I'm probably through the current tests so far).

I would really like to use the training part with the malus bonus system - because it makes a lot of sense for my new game run (and the story planned as a multi-part blog)...

...for the visible physical changes I have other options - like
- Feet -> YPS mod
- waist, buttocks, hips breasts -> "Bimbo Mod"

of course (from the story) you can do something with the wide open eyes and the open mouth - a kind of constant "amazed look at the world" (as a chick)

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

...for the visible physical changes I have other options - like

- Feet -> YPS mod
- waist, buttocks, hips breasts -> "Bimbo Mod"

of course (from the story) you can do something with the wide open eyes and the open mouth - a kind of constant "amazed look at the world" (as a chick)

waist, buttocks, hips breasts -> "Bimbo Mod"

waist caused same problems in past for some people: big torso and small legs. I had also this issue when I installed (for test) this mod

Its a shame that some people cant enjoy all functions of DT :/
i will add in next version some log to track calculations nodes. maybe its will help in future to better understand what exactly happens :|

ich drücke die Daumen ;)
LG

Vor 1 Stunde sagte skyrimfet:

Taille , Gesäß, Hüften, Brüste -> "Bimbo Mod"

Die Taille verursachte in der Vergangenheit für manche Menschen die gleichen Probleme: großer Oberkörper und schmale Beine. Ich hatte dieses Problem auch, als ich (zu Testzwecken) diesen Mod installiert habe

Es ist eine Schande, dass einige Leute nicht alle Funktionen von DT genießen können :/
Ich werde in der nächsten Version ein Protokoll hinzufügen, um Berechnungsknoten zu verfolgen. Vielleicht hilft es in Zukunft, besser zu verstehen, was genau passiert :|

ich drücke die Daumen ;)
LG

I also looked at the mod you linked - but didn't install it.

What I don't like about your body change for the waist -> it's like "constricting" with a belt
and
just not like a real corset does.

Of my 60 years of life, I have been dealing with the subject of "corsets" for a good 45 years - right up to real waist-lacing training...

...which then meant wearing the corset for at least 16 hours (often 23 hours) EVERY day for 2 years.

So when I bring this topic to a virtual game world via "role-play" - I would like to have at least a touch of "reality" here.

Your mod offers this beautifully in its malus bonus system!
But for the optics - no - for me personally this optics does not work. (it's not about whether the morph works at all - but how it looks in the end)

So far, only the morph system that the "Bimbo" mod has has offered me an acceptable look (for me).

If their mod existed with a morph system (for the body) similar to the bimbo mod...everything would be super perfect.

But since I can't expect a mod author to rewrite his entire mod because of a single user...
...that's just a nice dream and I'll work with what's currently available - and with which I can also achieve useful, beautiful results.

Please take this as whining on the proverbial "high level"

?

LE, Version 3.5. There seems to be an issue if one has only a clit piercing and not wearing any other DD device anymore. There is constantly repeating messages from Mayhem to be registered to .... SLIF ... :)

It is just a little inconvenience imho and resolved as soon as more items are added.

Yeah, I'm using SE and SLIF. I think it could be related to sending incorrect values to SLIF during initial loading of a save game, possibly due to script lag or something. Again, going into MCM and effectively "re-initializing" the Mayhem settings immediately fixed everything.

Unrelated, but I'm a bit concerned about scripts firing on every footstep. This has corrupted many saves of mine due to saving while moving, and saving while a script is running is a huge no-no. I've fixed this on my end by stopping and standing still for a moment to allow DT to settle before saving, but this isn't ideal for many situations. I don't know what the solution is... but the risk of a corrupted save is real and probably something that could/should be looked at eventually. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the mod as it is :)

1 hour ago, Abraxas67 said:

LE, Version 3.5. There seems to be an issue if one has only a clit piercing and not wearing any other DD device anymore. There is constantly repeating messages from Mayhem to be registered to .... SLIF ... :)

It is just a little inconvenience imho and resolved as soon as more items are added.

lol, clit piercing is not supported (yet).
so: when you equip only DD clit piercing you got notification spam from SLIF? Oo

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

Yeah, I'm using SE and SLIF. I think it could be related to sending incorrect values to SLIF during initial loading of a save game, possibly due to script lag or something. Again, going into MCM and effectively "re-initializing" the Mayhem settings immediately fixed everything.

Unrelated, but I'm a bit concerned about scripts firing on every footstep. This has corrupted many saves of mine due to saving while moving, and saving while a script is running is a huge no-no. I've fixed this on my end by stopping and standing still for a moment to allow DT to settle before saving, but this isn't ideal for many situations. I don't know what the solution is... but the risk of a corrupted save is real and probably something that could/should be looked at eventually. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the mod as it is :)

in last version 3.5 i added to DT update nodes on startup. Thats probably will resolve your issue, now im dealing with performance becouse i added to much updates on multiple events xD Probably in days i will update mayhem to 3.51. maybe someone will find time to convert DT 3.5x to SE. ?

Vor 3 Minuten sagte isaactevess1:

Hi!
Leute, könnt ihr mir sagen, ob es eine SE-Konvertierung des Mods gibt? Oder hat noch niemand den Mod in SE übersetzt?

Well, I don't understand this question at all!

An SE version is clearly indicated in the download area and it even works...

..I've been testing it for 2 days now
(yes - I didn't want to wait until the weekend as advertised)

?

23 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Well, I don't understand this question at all!

An SE version is clearly indicated in the download area and it even works...

..I've been testing it for 2 days now
(yes - I didn't want to wait until the weekend as advertised)

I meant the conversion of the latest versions of the mod :(

Vor 16 Minuten sagte isaactevess1:

Ich meinte die Konvertierung der neusten Versionen des Mods :(

sorry - then this was a misunderstanding between the two of us.

no - unfortunately they don't exist yet - see also my texts further up on the page

the existing older version works but so far

since the training still takes a lot of time in the game even on "almost" and CANNOT be shortened by sleeping or waiting or fast travel...

...I'm only at level 1 of 6 when it comes to "corset and body modification" - so very early

so if you have never worked with this mod at all - try the existing SE conversion.

The current LE version is still being worked on anyway - so another mod author who takes over the conversion process would have to constantly update his work

8 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

sorry - then this was a misunderstanding between the two of us.

no - unfortunately they don't exist yet - see also my texts further up on the page

the existing older version works but so far

since the training still takes a lot of time in the game even on "almost" and CANNOT be shortened by sleeping or waiting or fast travel...

...I'm only at level 1 of 6 when it comes to "corset and body modification" - so very early

so if you have never worked with this mod at all - try the existing SE conversion.

The current LE version is still being worked on anyway - so another mod author who takes over the conversion process would have to constantly update his work

I used CAO and it mostly works fine, just something weird with SLIF and the breast compression (overrides SLIF morph modus and forces it to use Default Modus somehow, causing other breast morphs to not apply at all). Also @Miauzi you can speed up training in the MCM, I set everything to Very Fast, although depending on how you play that could either still be too slow or be too fast lol.

Vor 19 Minuten sagte MysticDaedra:

Ich habe CAO verwendet und es funktioniert meistens gut, nur etwas Seltsames mit SLIF und der Brustkompression (setzt den SLIF-Morph-Modus außer Kraft und zwingt ihn, irgendwie den Default-Modus zu verwenden, was dazu führt, dass andere Brust-Morphs überhaupt nicht angewendet werden). Auch @Miauzi Sie können das Training im MCM beschleunigen, ich habe alles auf Sehr schnell eingestellt, obwohl das je nach Spielweise entweder immer noch zu langsam oder zu schnell sein könnte, lol.

smile

Of course I use the MCM for various settings - including the speed.
and of course it is set to "fast"

with the boots/shoes it's also quite quick - just walk to a few cities - about 5-6 real-time hours and you're from level 1 to 6

and of course you should also consider the "learning curve" - there are three different settings for this in the MCM
- linear
- exponential
- logarithmic

But things like "corsets" or "collars" take time - don't know if trying a Dragon Shout, for example, speeds that up.
(our mod author keeps a low profile here - which makes testing so difficult - that was a hint with the fence post!!)

?

Found a bug or conflict or something. Whatever you want to call it:

In the mod SLUTS Resume, there's a point where the mod insists that the PC remain naked for 24 hours. It automagically unequips any equipped armor, which unfortunately includes the arched feet from Devious Training. This has caused a feedback loop of the arched feet constantly being equipped and unequipped multiple times a second as both mods fight each other for dominance. I don't know if there's a keyword or something that could be done to prevent this from happening.