28 minutes ago, The new guy1 said:

First of all, great mod, it´s a great idea, and now,

any way to fusionate the three ESP into one?

Also it will be cool if this works with the ZAZ devices too

Thanks ❤️

I have done extra work to keep it separate ;) Maybe there is a mod to merge mods?

I've always felt that zaz devices are just resources. it would be possible but most likely will never be high on my list of priorities. aside from a few great yokes, most of the elements can be found in DD anyway. The time-to-profit ratio is unrewarding. ;)

Hello, Im very interested in the mod but cant seem to make it work. Main page says this mod is compatible with SE, yet components are marked as LE mods.Im using Vortex and it gives me this window. Could someone with knowledge of the mod help me with this, please? Could you also point out how to make it work for SE? I just downloaded Textures, Martyr, Mayhem and Core (now DT 3.1 patch as well), then threw everything in Vorteximage.png.55b1372243c54c244e6e0bef333ce049.png

Edited by ---__--____-
Vor 50 Minuten sagte ---__--____-:

Hallo, ich interessiere mich sehr für den Mod, aber ich kann ihn nicht zum Laufen bringen. Die Hauptseite sagt, dass dieser Mod mit SE kompatibel ist, aber Komponenten sind als LE-Mods gekennzeichnet. Ich benutze Vortex und es gibt mir dieses Fenster. Könnte mir bitte jemand mit Kenntnissen der Mod dabei helfen? Könnten Sie auch darauf hinweisen, wie es für SE funktioniert? Ich habe gerade Textures, Martyr, Mayhem und Core (jetzt auch DT 3.1-Patch) heruntergeladen und dann alles in Vortex geworfen image.png.55b1372243c54c244e6e0bef333ce049.png

currently there is only one older version of this mod converted for SE - March 2020 - it is the 2nd entry in the downloads section

this one works quite well - I use it for example.

8 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

currently there is only one older version of this mod converted for SE - March 2020 - it is the 2nd entry in the downloads section

this one works quite well - I use it for example.

Thank you, do I need to download and activate only that second file (DT 3.1) and textures?

Edited by ---__--____-
Vor 2 Minuten sagte ---__--____-:

Okay, danke, aber für mich ist diese Datei nur ~ 21 MB groß. Seltsam

DT 3.1 SSE by tznvlw (dont forget about texture pack).7z

21.71 MB / March 17, 2020

this entry I quoted from the download page is self-explanatory!

I only uploaded the missing texture archive in my previous post

Just let you know DD5.2 have Devious Devices - Integration.esm and you have in dt2sound & dt2update Devious Devices Integration.esm. It throw errors in papyrus log (Error: File "Devious Devices Integration.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.)

1 hour ago, MilanJa said:

Just let you know DD5.2 have Devious Devices - Integration.esm and you have in dt2sound & dt2update Devious Devices Integration.esm. It throw errors in papyrus log (Error: File "Devious Devices Integration.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.)

wow, i can confirm, i found it too. thanks!

On 3/9/2023 at 2:06 AM, lildis89 said:

I cant seem to get this to run on SSE.  Just crashes on startup. tried running through CAO but no joy.  anyone have SSE version or am i SOL? 

Had the same problem. I unpacked all the bsa files and the game started up.

8 hours ago, triglycumma said:

I've noticed that the sound effects always play at max volume. They should be linked to the "Effects" volume slider in Skyrim's audio settings. Can this feature be added?

sure if its right i can bind volume with proper slider.

On 3/14/2023 at 11:38 AM, iivanvv said:

Had the same problem. I unpacked all the bsa files and the game started up.

And it works? How did you manage? Unpacking and then zipping the bsa files causes it to not be recognized by MCM.

2 hours ago, Gopostal said:

And it works? How did you manage? Unpacking and then zipping the bsa files causes it to not be recognized by MCM.

I use Mod Organizer to run game with mods. So I just unpacked mod's bsa files into mod's folder and started the game.
I don’t know what MCM is in this context, sorry. Can't help you with that.

• 3 weeks later...

i have to say using DT with S.L.U.T.S is something hilarious, the moment "ponygirl buff" kick in when you are pulling slut's cart... WRC Rally at it's best!!!

but now i restarted a new game (se 1.5.97), added toys love and shout like a virgin and a few other mods and no matter where i put DT in the loading order, the MCM doesn't regognize my PC as an actor anymore, it does checks and everything, says ENABLED but actor remains empty.

i suspect some conflict with toys love but dunno

my problem is, tryng to start a "clean" game without messing savefiles etc. i have to wait for the intro scene, exit the game, rinse and repeat forever... aargh at this point i can recite all in a theater ?

can somebody suggest me possible conflicts or where to start checking?

i'm not so experienced but just in case i can provide papyrus logs, load order etc.

forgot to mention i'm trying sexlab plus... will try starting with old 1.63 and see what happens

..nope. old sexlab 1.63, no toys love/s.l.a.v.e/etc.

new game, waited for all mods to initialize, changed male to female, also saved and reloaded

MCM actor menu is empty...

Edited by fottenberg
added info
  • 2 weeks later...

Devious Training seems to me at this moment a important key mod for a lot of the BDSM related things.  If you are controlling the submissive character it actually offers you progress in many BDSM related quests that can feel kinda hellish use of time.   Suddenly every slow step, and extended fetch quest gives you experience, either degrading your hopes of a normal life - or pushing you towards your ultimate goal of becoming comfortable. 

While my first experience with it was less than ideal (one of my other mods was putting in creatures 3 times my level, and then BDSM training took my skills down to 0 and things got crazy), playing much of the other content by creators makes me feel like this fits in so incredibly nicely. 

So yeah, thanks for all the hard work - and making it very customizable!

26 minutes ago, isaactevess1 said:

Good evening! And how long does it take on a spanking to get passive peinslat? I've been trying to knock it out for an hour already ... Maybe there is some kind of cheat?

keine Ahnung was das hier heissen soll: "peinslat" ???

?

4 hours ago, Miauzi said:

keine Ahnung was das hier heissen soll: "peinslat" ???

?

Masochist/painslut :P

4 hours ago, isaactevess1 said:

Good evening! And how long does it take on a spanking to get passive painslut? I've been trying to knock it out for an hour already ... Maybe there is some kind of cheat?

its randomized: wear chastity belt  during whipping- its take 30-150hits i think, its only few prison session ;)

On 4/18/2023 at 5:33 PM, Tildetyper said:

Devious Training seems to me at this moment a important key mod for a lot of the BDSM related things.  If you are controlling the submissive character it actually offers you progress in many BDSM related quests that can feel kinda hellish use of time.   Suddenly every slow step, and extended fetch quest gives you experience, either degrading your hopes of a normal life - or pushing you towards your ultimate goal of becoming comfortable. 

While my first experience with it was less than ideal (one of my other mods was putting in creatures 3 times my level, and then BDSM training took my skills down to 0 and things got crazy), playing much of the other content by creators makes me feel like this fits in so incredibly nicely. 

So yeah, thanks for all the hard work - and making it very customizable!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️