9 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Found a bug or conflict or something. Whatever you want to call it:

In the mod SLUTS Resume, there's a point where the mod insists that the PC remain naked for 24 hours. It automagically unequips any equipped armor, which unfortunately includes the arched feet from Devious Training. This has caused a feedback loop of the arched feet constantly being equipped and unequipped multiple times a second as both mods fight each other for dominance. I don't know if there's a keyword or something that could be done to prevent this from happening.

keyword i think

thanks!! :)

I have a bit of a request. The sounds from the Blind Slut effect are... rather loud. Any chance of a version with either reduced volume or an option reduced volume patch or something?

Alternatively, I might disable Blind Slut in the MCM. I believe this will disable the sounds and the enemy highlights without changing the passive effects, correct?

Vor 6 Stunden sagte MysticDaedra:

Ich habe eine kleine Bitte. Die Geräusche des Blind Slut-Effekts sind ... ziemlich laut. Besteht die Chance auf eine Version mit reduzierter Lautstärke oder einem optionalen Patch mit reduzierter Lautstärke oder so?

Alternativ könnte ich Blind Slut im MCM deaktivieren. Ich glaube, dies wird die Sounds und die feindlichen Highlights deaktivieren, ohne die passiven Effekte zu ändern, richtig?

that acts like a dragon scream...

???

...although the first syllable is unlocked for me - it doesn't work -> I haven't been to Helgen yet because of the alternative start

probably that's why I don't hear - because I haven't met the first dragon yet.

Hi, I'm using 3.5 converted to SSE through CAO. Mayhem is causing gagged character to repeatedly keep closing and opening her mouth. Any idea how to deal with this? Everything seems to be working fine with just Core and Martyr. Setting the gag value to zero in Mayhem MCM has no effect.

Tell me plz, why the breasts are not removed under the chastity bras? Devious Trainig Mayhem checkbox "Enable breasts compression" is checked. I set compression scale from 0.1 to 1.  Checkbox "Hide breasts with bra" in 'DD Nodes patch' is checked.

Other clothes remove the breasts , but bras, for some reason, do not work.

If you wear bikini armor, then the chest shrinks. That is, it simply does not shrink with a bra (the breasts is hidden, the size does not change), it does not shrink in a bra (it comes out consciously), and in a set with a bra it hides and shrinks (together with bra cups).

I used LE and mods: Bimbos of Skyrim, Sexlab Survival, yps-ImmersiveFashion, SLIF.

I don't use Deviosly Cursed Loot, could this be a problem?

Spoiler

32132132.png

Taking screenshots, I noticed that the ropes are also not displayed correctly. But on the original body everything is fine.
Perhaps some mod incorrectly changes the chest ...

Spoiler

120449.png

Edited by zinujeka
4 hours ago, zinujeka said:

Tell me plz, why the breasts are not removed under the chastity bras? Devious Trainig Mayhem checkbox "Enable breasts compression" is checked. I set compression scale from 0.1 to 1.  Checkbox "Hide breasts with bra" in 'DD Nodes patch' is checked.

Other clothes remove the breasts , but bras, for some reason, do not work.

If you wear bikini armor, then the chest shrinks. That is, it simply does not shrink with a bra (the breasts is hidden, the size does not change), it does not shrink in a bra (it comes out consciously), and in a set with a bra it hides and shrinks (together with bra cups).

I used LE and mods: Bimbos of Skyrim, Sexlab Survival, yps-ImmersiveFashion, SLIF.

I don't use Deviosly Cursed Loot, could this be a problem?

Hide contents

32132132.png

Taking screenshots, I noticed that the ropes are also not displayed correctly. But on the original body everything is fine.
Perhaps some mod incorrectly changes the chest ...

Hide contents

120449.png

Hi
im not sure im person who can answer... becouse its not DT problem IHMO:

I see two possibilities:

1: something is wrong with your body model and body is not compatible with other assets, maybe bimbo provide custom body (see pt2)?

2: you dont generate (correctly) assets with bodyslide correctly (see pt1)

there is also another option, your body model dont support boobs transforms.

Bikini armor provide their  own body model with correct node setup  (i guess) so all works fine.

Please learn about bodyslide and/or make sure bimbo not provide incompatible body model, thats could help.

Vor 1 Stunde sagte skyrimfet:

Hi
Ich bin mir nicht sicher, wer antworten kann ... weil es kein DT-Problem ist IHMO:

Ich sehe zwei Möglichkeiten:

1: Irgendetwas stimmt mit Ihrem Körpermodell nicht und der Körper ist nicht mit anderen Assets kompatibel, vielleicht bietet Bimbo einen benutzerdefinierten Körper (siehe Punkt 2)?

2: Sie generieren Assets mit Bodyslide nicht (richtig) (siehe Punkt 1)

Es gibt auch eine andere Option, Ihr Körpermodell unterstützt keine Brusttransformationen.

Bikini-Rüstungen bieten ihr eigenes Körpermodell mit der richtigen Knotenkonfiguration (glaube ich), sodass alles gut funktioniert.

Bitte informieren Sie sich über Bodyslide und/oder stellen Sie sicher, dass Bimbo kein inkompatibles Körpermodell bereitstellt, das könnte hilfreich sein.

no - the "Bimbo" mod does not have its own present - but of course it has a mechanic to change the body

and when multiple mods try to change the body, a lot of chaos can ensue:

Also for me the "squeezing" of the breasts through the chastity bra in connection with the "Bimbo" mod AND the "Training" mod doesn't work properly...
...not even the highest level of the curse was reached

Of course, the mods are NOT coordinated with each other - what we users would like - but mod authors can't afford!!

So let's play around - but don't blame the mod authors for things that aren't their fault...
... ergo you only use things (options) that work halfway.

For example, I would like to have a visible breast growth when using the "MME" mod - but that's only possible with "SLIF"...
...but "SLIF" causes problems when using the "Training" mod

This week I'm starting the last attempts to combine both ... if it doesn't work halfway reproducibly ...

18 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

no - the "Bimbo" mod does not have its own present - but of course it has a mechanic to change the body

and when multiple mods try to change the body, a lot of chaos can ensue:

Also for me the "squeezing" of the breasts through the chastity bra in connection with the "Bimbo" mod AND the "Training" mod doesn't work properly...
...not even the highest level of the curse was reached

Of course, the mods are NOT coordinated with each other - what we users would like - but mod authors can't afford!!

So let's play around - but don't blame the mod authors for things that aren't their fault...
... ergo you only use things (options) that work halfway.

For example, I would like to have a visible breast growth when using the "MME" mod - but that's only possible with "SLIF"...
...but "SLIF" causes problems when using the "Training" mod

This week I'm starting the last attempts to combine both ... if it doesn't work halfway reproducibly ...

At least you can disable the Breast growth in Bimbos, so MME and Bimbos don't have to fight on that one. And -if- you're going to use MME, Milk Addict is a nice addition too, and that enables butt growth. So you could have a Bimbo with Big Mommy Milkers and a huge Milk Addicted ass. Apologies voor de Anime/Hentai des riptions.

No idea how to combine them with Devious Training though.

But I just found a next playthrough combination. Throw in some Fill Her Up belly growth, and I'm all good to go. ?

Vor 27 Minuten sagte Wut1969:

Zumindest können Sie das Brustwachstum in Bimbos deaktivieren, sodass sich MME und Bimbos nicht darum streiten müssen. Und wenn Sie MME verwenden, ist Milk Addict auch eine nette Ergänzung, und das ermöglicht das Wachstum des Hinterns. Sie könnten also eine Bimbo mit Big Mommy Milkers und einem riesigen Milk Addicted-Arsch haben. Entschuldigung für die Anime/Hentai-Spiele.

Keine Ahnung, wie man sie mit Devious Training kombiniert.

Aber ich habe gerade eine nächste Playthrough-Kombination gefunden. Werfen Sie etwas Fill Her Up-Bauchwachstum hinein, und ich kann loslegen. ?

"Milk addicted" I had that very "earlier" in the mod setup...

...my problem is - that I am currently not getting any breast growth on my test character (3ba body) with "MME" but without "SLIF" - even with a milk maid level of 10 there is absolutely nothing

and I'm testing this without Bimbo Curse activated - but with "Training" activated (virtually everything at maximum level)

the breast growth caused by the bimbo curse is like the "emergency exit" to have something to take pictures of for the planned "snapshots".

of the physical changes that the training mod brings with it - I will ultimately only use a little (eyes, mouth, neck) - the feet come from "YPS"...
...on the other hand, the waist is said to come from the bimbo curse.

Wide hips, significantly more buttocks and, above all, "bust size" are also planned - I can add them all optically via the "Bimbo" mod - but write them to the "MME" mod via "role-play".

Excerpt from my "Story Script Board":
"in order for the Dragonborn girl to stand alone against Lord Harkon - Princess Serana had planned an extensive physical and mental transformation of her 'ward'... one of the side effects, besides enlarging her brush, was the onset of a massive production of 'milk'. .. this "milk" served the princess as a substitute for sucking blood every day..."

?

3 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Hi
im not sure im person who can answer... becouse its not DT problem IHMO:

I see two possibilities:

1: something is wrong with your body model and body is not compatible with other assets, maybe bimbo provide custom body (see pt2)?

2: you dont generate (correctly) assets with bodyslide correctly (see pt1)

there is also another option, your body model dont support boobs transforms.

Bikini armor provide their  own body model with correct node setup  (i guess) so all works fine.

Please learn about bodyslide and/or make sure bimbo not provide incompatible body model, thats could help.

Oh, I know my bodysliding skill is bad. And, especially, I myself am lazy to customize clothes in it.

It's just that the MCM describes it so well that boobs will be hidden in the cups of a chastity bra. My fantasy has gone...

I understand that it is difficult to get different mods from different authors to work together.
Already encountered when trying to achieve realism with mods: MME,  Fill Her Up, BeeingFemale. And SLIF did not solve the problem completely.

As a result, I left everything as it is and began to rely on my imagination :)

The chastity bra generally behaves disgustingly with Physics.
The cups of the bra jump on their own, and the boobs on their own. And yet they strive to pass through.
This can be fixed, I think, but I'm too lazy to fix each bra individually.
In the end, the owner of the store, Laura (Laura's Bondage Shop), says that she also does not like to wear them. :) 

Edited by zinujeka
Vor 2 Minuten sagte zinujeka:

Oh, ich weiß, dass meine Bodysliding-Fähigkeit schlecht ist. Und vor allem bin ich selbst faul, Kleidung darin anzupassen.

Infolgedessen ließ ich alles, wie es ist, und begann, mich auf meine Vorstellungskraft zu verlassen :)

So they don't even put in the necessary diligence - to adapt the clothes that a mod supplies - using "Bodyslide" to the body template they use...

...but at the same time have so much energy to pass the buck to the mod authors!

Well - I don't even know what to call something like that??

?

15 minutes ago, zinujeka said:

Oh, I know my bodysliding skill is bad. And, especially, I myself am lazy to customize clothes in it.

It's just that the MCM describes it so well that boobs will be hidden in the cups of a chastity bra. My fantasy has gone...

I understand that it is difficult to get different mods from different authors to work together.
Already encountered when trying to achieve realism with mods: MME,  Fill Her Up, BeeingFemale. And SLIF did not solve the problem completely.

The cups of the bra jump on their own, and the boobs on their own. And yet they strive to pass through.
In the end, the owner of the store, Laura (Laura's Bondage Shop), says that she also does not like to wear them. :) 

If you are too lazy to set things up and fix them. I advise don't complain here about it ;)

1 hour ago, zinujeka said:

based on your screens it looks like body 3dmodel  problem, naked body boobs are bigger than  boobs from another assets. Can you equip  devious devices nipple piercings and take screenshot? are correctly located or may be also inside boobs?

and finally: are you able to make boobs bigger/smaller (when your PC is naked) via "showracemenu" in console in body scales section?

2 minutes ago, zinujeka said:

Oh no, I did not complain, and did not even think to blame the author.
I was just asking if there is a simple solution...

Yes, I'll try now.

another thing, something is wrong with morphs (once again topic bodyslide) but without access to your game i cant say more.
good luck.

Do not misunderstand me. I thought that 'DD Nodes patch' works like the "Amputator" mod - it collects all the nodes of the boobs into a small area in order to hide under the bra cup. And the scale "Enable breasts compression" is needed to determine the size of this area.

221441.png.1277fd38c813b6ad8cd857889bfcc901.png

The cups of the bra fit snugly to the body and, it seemed to me, this way you can hide any breast. It would not be necessary to adjust the bra to the shape of the breasts.

32132132.png.29eaeb1a4d7227e575937881b24c737d.png

Because, as I showed above, it looked very much like your mod works this way.  Your mod reduced the breasts in pictures 3 and 4, though along with clothes and the chastity bra itself.  And it only worked when equipped with bikini armor or other clothing.

I made a mistake, please forgive me.

And, it seems to me, the Bimbo mod does not work correctly for me. Because at some point in the progress,  breasts became large, but then for some reason it decreased to its original size and remains so now.
I play a little with this mod (I learned about it not so long ago) and I don't understand what it should do.

Edited by zinujeka
7 minutes ago, zinujeka said:

Do not misunderstand me. I thought that 'DD Nodes patch' works like the "Amputator" mod - it collects all the nodes of the boobs into a small area in order to hide under the bra cup. And the scale "Enable breasts compression" is needed to determine the size of this area.

221441.png.1277fd38c813b6ad8cd857889bfcc901.png

I made a mistake, please forgive me.

its right

dd nodes patch force nodes: belly/breast to get extreme small size (almost 0) to make all smaller and better simulate chastity cups or corset (belly)

and brest compression scale its in fact same mechanic, but dynamicly and with two additional params: training level and slider from mcm.

Very interesting! I wasted some more of my time and want to take some of yours.

I fitted  chastity bra from Devious Devices Assets (I got it from AdditemMenu mod) using the BodySlider.

I started a new game and here are the results. I know it's possible to combine the physics of breasts and bra cups, but I don't know how to do it yet. But this desynchronization will help us further.12303.png.930449b5d4a0cdd442d695dc1d51316f.png

Then I followed the command SHOWRACEMENU and chose another body with small breasts. The result was much better.

12302.png.0a239b55a16c375b1eaad3a94b199ba0.png

But after setting the compression to 1, it was not the breasts that decreased, but the cups of the bra. And if you jump up, it's clearly visible.

Surprisingly, this does not happen with the bra that I fitted with the BodySlider.The only bra I changed in the BodySlider was from the Devious Devices Assets mod. It does not decrease, although I did not notice any reduction in the breast under it.

My problem is that I am a beginner user of BodySlid and OutfitStudio. I searched for a long time and couldn't find other chastity bras that are in the game to fit. From mods: Devious Devices Expansion, Devious Lore, Laura's Bondage Shop . BodySlider doesn't have slider sets for them, and I can't find their meshes.

But this problem is not for this topic, thanks.

Maybe a good solution for me would be to change the body, since most of the clothes in my skyrim are adjusted to the UUNP - UNPB / BHUNP - UNPB preset.

Edited by zinujeka
14 minutes ago, zinujeka said:

Ich habe den Bimbo-Mod eingeschaltet und alles ist kaputt gegangen. Also ist die ganze Argumentation oben falsch.
Und endlich sah ich es.

191708.png.515c065bfcb149f77dc4f91930df8876.png

I always just say -> "SLIF"

I need it for MME and I get everything (including a head) - but no breast growth when my "dairy girl" gets to the next stage

nothing fits together anymore

?

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

I always just say -> "SLIF"

I need it for MME and I get everything (including a head) - but no breast growth when my "dairy girl" gets to the next stage

nothing fits together anymore

?

next version will reduce slif usage, btw you can check one screen on my patreon (its free post), i remade corset waist modeling ;)

Vor 17 Minuten sagte skyrimfet:

Die nächste Version wird die Slif-Nutzung reduzieren, übrigens können Sie einen Bildschirm auf meinem Patreon (seinem kostenlosen Beitrag) überprüfen, ich habe die Korsett-Taillenmodellierung neu gemacht ;)

I get the desired body changes via the training mod WITHOUT "SLIF"

Yes - also the waist reduction - although if you don't open the controls to the maximum you get an acceptable picture with the waist as well

1.jpg?token-time=1678838400&token-hash=s

the right side?

Looks really cool!!

:classic_wub: