Whoever likes this kind of shit is sick in the brain. Psychiatrist pls.

Pack up your things guys, Smokee doesn't like it.

It's not one of your fetishes, fine. No need to be a dick about it.

Dude comes to a site with downloads that include pregnancy, scat, rape, slavery, tentacles, etc. and complains about the amputees. Rofl. He's cool with all the other stuff I guess. The cripples really get to him, though.

Amputation isn't even a fetish of mine, I'm using the framework for rp purposes when I play, cuz I make a lot of new games.  Things like giving a character a very noticeable reason to sneak everywhere and not fight, on account of not having a right hand or something.  It's still an interesting framework and I can see it having a lot of potential applications outside of being directly related to sexlab.

Alright, I am back from vacation and will start fixing the bugs and working on new features in the coming weeks... stay tuned.

I will continue working on slaves of tamriel and my resource mod too so give me some time.

My motivation to continue one of my mods is quite random, atm I don't know what will get the most attention ^^

Beta0.7
Bug report:
he effect does not seem to be persistent when changing world maps.

Seeing the same thing. Is this by design? As far as I can see, the mod tracks amputations with Magic Effects, and those don;t survive a detached zone.

No this is not by design, I just didn't know that magic effects get lost on zone change...

The other 2 options I have is either tracking all actors with aliases or giving them items that have the scripts on them... any suggestions what would be the smartest way to do this?

Thanks for the compliment , I guess :lol: ? 

No, but in all seriousness, I kind of consider this as therapeutic. Most of us have some fantasies we will never experience in real life, and I am fine with this.

But why not have an outlet in a safe virtual environment where no one gets hurt ?

After all, every gamer killed probably thousands of innocent NPC's, without the blink of an eye. But (hopefully) no one wants to do that in real life...

I would recommend you try to link it into the game by adding the possibility of getting a limb cut off when you are hit by one of the major dungeon traps; nordic swinging blades, dwarvem slicers, falmer claws, etc.

Edit: On the tracking actors issue, I would recommend using an "ability" spell, like the frost resistance that all nords have.

Edit 2: Oh, I just checked, and you're already using that, damn.

This might raise more issues than it fixes, but is it possible to treat the amputated effect as an incurable disease like vampirism that just gets toggled and replaced through the menu?  I feel like you'd end up spammed with random villagers telling you not to make them sick, though.  And I don't know if it can apply to npcs the same way, or even solve any real problems.  But I've never heard of disease effects ceasing to work on area transition, so who knows?  Maybe an ok temporary fix?  I only have a very limited understanding of these kinds of things, in case it wasn't obvious enough.

Heh, I was just thinking:  this is absolutely not my thing, but I think it's a tremendous achievement and valuable addition to the modding scene!

Came here to voice exactly that sentiment, and 1st post on top of the page  is someone who also  shares my lack of 'affinity' with the mods content, but instead decides to be a negative nancy about it.

Honestly, some people.

Great idea and implementation, keep up the good work theFirstHeretic!

As this develops, it might be a nice idea to provide a 'playing with portals'

alternative, versus limbs being violently severed, sawed off, crushed, or eaten :lol: 

This could be as simple as arm and leg bands that cause the players limbs

to 'disappear to another location/dimension' for as long as the bands are worn,

and won't inspire as much revulsion amongst those with delicate sensibilities.

It could appeal to wider audience.

It's some pretty nice work so far, although it is one of those 'weird boner' topics

for me, I must admit. I could envision a Namira's Goat tie-in; although I'm not

sure I'd really want to actually see it...

I have a question.

When getting rid of upper legs, it removes upper legs and a part of hips as well.

Is it possible to save whole hips when removing upper legs?

I want to see bouncy hip even if upper legs are removed.

This is due to the node scaling because the hip is part of the upper leg bone. Unfortunately, I can't do anything about it or at least I have no good idea at the moment ^^

Maybe some day I make custom bodies but these will be like the dwarven body in the sense that you can only remove all limbs at once ...

Heh, I was just thinking:  this is absolutely not my thing, but I think it's a tremendous achievement and valuable addition to the modding scene!

Came here to voice exactly that sentiment, and 1st post on top of the page  is someone who also  shares my lack of 'affinity' with the mods content, but instead decides to be a negative nancy about it.

Honestly, some people.

Great idea and implementation, keep up the good work theFirstHeretic!

As this develops, it might be a nice idea to provide a 'playing with portals'

alternative, versus limbs being violently severed, sawed off, crushed, or eaten :lol:

This could be as simple as arm and leg bands that cause the players limbs

to 'disappear to another location/dimension' for as long as the bands are worn,

and won't inspire as much revulsion amongst those with delicate sensibilities.

It could appeal to wider audience.

It's some pretty nice work so far, although it is one of those 'weird boner' topics

for me, I must admit. I could envision a Namira's Goat tie-in; although I'm not

sure I'd really want to actually see it...

Thank you both for the kind words and the mature way to voice you concerns  :)

So first about the ethics of this content. I am aware that this a borderline topic and a lot of people are disgusted by it and frankly I would be horrified if this isn't the case  :lol:

I think the big problem is the sexual focus of it, that I pushed myself with the preview pictures. I already thought about replacing them with a bit more neutral ones.

If you look closely at the mod, there is actually no sexual content in there apart from the animations maybe.

For instance, one of my chars has lost a lower leg and runs around skyrim with a wooden one.This has absolutely nothing to do with anything sexual and is just roleplaying choice I find interesting.

I suspect I am not the only one who is using amputator in this way ^^

Because of this, I will not make any changes on how this is presented apart from maybe the preview pictures. I mean this mod does not much on its own and if another mod wants to use amputator as a master and have removed limbs as a feature they can present this in a more audience-friendly way like your portal idea. 

The only other thing I would do is provide more animation options for the users so they don't have to use the on all fours animations which are a bit inappropriate ^^

If any animator wants to make movement sets that are not as sexualized as the current ones like limping or maybe even wheelchair animations, please say so I will do my best to support your animation ideas with the necessary coding and models like crutches or a wheelchair  ;)

Unfortunately, Zaz has no time for skyrim at the moment because he is helping the FO4 people. So, I currently have no active animator who is helping me. As long as this is the case I can't proceed with some aspects of this mod  :-/

:sleepy:  Well , the truth is , Im so busy these days, No time to play or mod, looking for a comeback in October. In my free time looking to Up my skillz overall in Modelling and Texturing( Mostly things that would come in handy later on :P ) .

But what I can do Is maybe perhaps, distribute a rig to animate said Models for amputator framework  like I do in blender for Max .

Im wondering what will happen when the Remake for Skyrim comes out ........  May need to start out fresh with the porting and fix a lot of things I wanted to  :cool: . 

Cheers

:sleepy:  Well , the truth is , Im so busy these days, No time to play or mod, looking for a comeback in October. In my free time looking to Up my skillz overall in Modelling and Texturing( Mostly things that would come in handy later on :P ) .

But what I can do Is maybe perhaps, distribute a rig to animate said Models for amputator framework  like I do in blender for Max .

Im wondering what will happen when the Remake for Skyrim comes out ........  May need to start out fresh with the porting and fix a lot of things I wanted to  :cool: . 

Cheers

Yeah, the skyrim remake is something I have in the back of my head too... If it is possible I will try to port my stuff as well.

Of course, it has sexlab and your animation pack as dependency's so I can just hope these things get ported before I really have to think about it  :lol:

That is one of the reasons I focus a bit more on modelling at the moment, I suspect porting assets will be easy or even no work at all.

My biggest concerns are skse and fnis  :-/

Providing a rig sure will help. But I still need someone to animate as I have no skills in that department whatsoever.

Maybe I will try to learn animations too as this is one of the last things where I still need someone else to do the work  :s

I am looking forward to your comeback, I would love to continue working on the carriage mod as well   ;)

Tes5edit is reporting the following errors for v0.7:

Loader: [Amputator.esm] Building reference info.
[00:52] Background Loader: Error: record ARMO contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MO2S 53324F4D
[00:52] Background Loader: Error: record ARMO contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MO4S 53344F4D
[00:52] Background Loader: Errors were found in: AMP_ProstheticLegR01Brown "Iron Prosthetic Brown (Leg Right)" [ARMO:190099BB]
[00:52] Background Loader: Contained subrecords: EDID VMAD OBND FULL MO2S MO4S BOD2 RNAM KSIZ KWDA DESC MODL DATA DNAM
[00:52] Background Loader: Error: record ARMO contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MO2S 53324F4D
[00:52] Background Loader: Error: record ARMO contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MO4S 53344F4D
[00:52] Background Loader: Errors were found in: AMP_ProstheticLegL01Brown "Iron Prosthetic Brown (Leg Left)" [ARMO:190099BC]
[00:52] Background Loader: Contained subrecords: EDID VMAD OBND FULL MO2S MO4S BOD2 RNAM KSIZ KWDA DESC MODL DATA DNAM

I don't know how fault tolerant the engine is with out of order records, just thought I'd report it. Normally only mods created pre-CK have these issues.

to people who have assless charecters "disable" "enable" the npc and they go back to normal.

can we get other things to cover the stumps though? bandages or idk, i dont like those iron things.

great mod btw i've been searching for somethong like this for sooo long.

I saw the texture files were a metal texture with lines and shading on them, can you please give me the just lines and shades with a blank backround so i can retexture it for myself? not a fan of the rusty texture.

I will try to add new prosthetics like bandages over time. But in the meantime, you can try to watch out for clothing/armor that looks like bandages and just use that. Most armor pieces still look good with this mod applied.

And yes of course, you can have the overlay texture. If you use open source resources please share your results maybe I will add them to this mod.

IronProstheticOverlay.rar

Tes5edit is reporting the following errors for v0.7:

Loader: [Amputator.esm] Building reference info.

[00:52] Background Loader: Errors were found in: AMP_ProstheticLegR01Brown "Iron Prosthetic Brown (Leg Right)" [ARMO:190099BB]

[00:52] Background Loader: Errors were found in: AMP_ProstheticLegL01Brown "Iron Prosthetic Brown (Leg Left)" [ARMO:190099BC]

I don't know how fault tolerant the engine is with out of order records, just thought I'd report it. Normally only mods created pre-CK have these issues.

I will have a look into it. Do you have an idea what entry in the armor record might cause this error?

I seem to be having an issue of non amputed NPCs using the crawl animation when running (not sprinting). Registering the NPC with the mod then unregistering them seems to fix it, though I would have to do that with every NPC.

I had this issue while testing some month's ago. But it only occurred when I Installed the mod and after changing the region it was gone. I just used the normal fnis functions to apply the alternate animations, I don't think the error is on my end. I suspect this is caused by either fnis or the skyrim animation system. If this is the case I can't do anything about it...

I did some retexturing...

steel:

steel.jpg

wood (idk why):

wood.jpg

butterflies (cause why not):

butterflies.jpg

attachicon.gifprostetics textures.rar

just rename as "ProstheticIron01" or "ProstheticIronbrown01" and replace the file in "Skyrim\Data\textures\Amputator\Prosthetics"

I like the steel one but you probably didn't use open source textures right?

If the texture is open source, please send me the original texture as I am thinking about adding a new metal texture variant to all my items including the one from my resource mod...

Oh and thanks a lot for the butterfly one my eyes are still bleeding  :lol:

Btw it looks like you are still using the standard normal maps, it is really easy to generate new normal maps with gimp. just search the subcategories under filters for normal maps, the same goes for the environmental map it is basically just a grayscale map  ;)

I am so glad you created this framework. I have been thinking how interesting it would be to play a hero like this ever since I first saw the atronach gauntlet in the assault armor set. So when you created this mod I got pretty excited and downloaded it to try out.

I finally updated and installed it a couple of days ago, so far it has worked perfectly.

Thank you for making this mod, I look forward to seeing the many possibilities that come from it.

I did some retexturing...

steel:

steel.jpg

wood (idk why):

wood.jpg

butterflies (cause why not):

butterflies.jpg

attachicon.gifprostetics textures.rar

just rename as "ProstheticIron01" or "ProstheticIronbrown01" and replace the file in "Skyrim\Data\textures\Amputator\Prosthetics"

I like the steel one but you probably didn't use open source textures right?

If the texture is open source, please send me the original texture as I am thinking about adding a new metal texture variant to all my items including the one from my resource mod...

Oh and thanks a lot for the butterfly one my eyes are still bleeding  :lol:

Btw it looks like you are still using the standard normal maps, it is really easy to generate new normal maps with gimp. just search the subcategories under filters for normal maps, the same goes for the environmental map it is basically just a grayscale map  ;)

i just googled steel texture and throw this together in paint.net, i also have no idea what is this gimp maps thingy is. glad you liked it anyway.

To persistently track NPCs you could go with the alias approach, but then of course you can have only as many amputees as the nr of slots you created. And I promise you that nr will never be high enough. :)

I started experimenting with a scripted way of achieving the same, for a slave mod that can potentially hold an unlimited nr of slaves. The idea is: you store all the amputees in an array (using PapyrusUtils arrays, which is already included in SL). When the player zones, or every now and then on a timer, scan the array and re-apply the amputations to any NPC that is now in an attached zone and wasn't before. The timed scan is needed to account for NPCs entering the zone by themselves.

To store the amputations to apply on each NPC you can use the PapyrusUtils array, or one or more factions added to the NPC. The latter method makes it easy for other mods to detect and react to amputations.

So what is the endgame of this mod?

Making characters more unique with prosthetics?

Forcing players to focus on magic?(use telekinesis to fight with weapons,grab things,etc.)

Turning players into fuckdolls,wearing only bondage gear and getting molested by anything with a dick?