I ask for more stump accessories!

Maybe some more kinky/torturous items like this.

And maybe some lore friendly boots

http://gelbooru.com//samples/a7/dc/sample_a7dc550968cb8f403068255254f28626.jpg?1393298 (not that lore friendly in pic but you get the idea, stuff like iron boots, etc.)

And also things like hooks/hoops so that the amputee can be restrained/hung up to be used.

This looks like it's gonna be huge, and hopefully will be put to good use for sex mods and combat dismemberment and everything in-between.

One question I have as a know-nothing user is, would it be possible to expand the framework with an option to amputate the torso?

I'm just imagining that a simple (if dreadfully in-efficient) way to simulate active dismemberment of limbs would be to amputate, say an arm, and then make a (dead) clone of the actor who has everything amputated/hidden/size-zero except that arm.

Then you'd just need to make gore-caps (as "prosthetics"?) for the cloned arm and the stump... and blood effects, and scripting and bugfixing and etc.

Not sure if that's possible, just wondering.

And also things like hooks/hoops so that the amputee can be restrained/hung up to be used.

For some reason I cant see the pictures you posted maybe you can send them to me via pm ? 

Anyways more prosthetics are planned and versions with rings to hang the actor up on also.

But I would like to have animations for that too and I can't do them myself so someone else has to do them and I cant promise anything in that respect.

This looks like it's gonna be huge, and hopefully will be put to good use for sex mods and combat dismemberment and everything in-between.

One question I have as a know-nothing user is, would it be possible to expand the framework with an option to amputate the torso?

I'm just imagining that a simple (if dreadfully in-efficient) way to simulate active dismemberment of limbs would be to amputate, say an arm, and then make a (dead) clone of the actor who has everything amputated/hidden/size-zero except that arm.

Then you'd just need to make gore-caps (as "prosthetics"?) for the cloned arm and the stump... and blood effects, and scripting and bugfixing and etc.

Not sure if that's possible, just wondering.

Yes this would be possible. But the whole duplicating an actor thing to simulate bodyparts will not work... as soon as I scale a node every child node scales to zero too.

So if I scale the torso to zero everything will be zeroed ^^

I would need to use custom bodyparts and spawn them when they get dismembered.

Actually if the creators of namiras goat or Deadly mutilations are fine with me using their assets, most of the stuff I need for this is already there.

So I have to see to what extend I can expand upon severed bodyparts. I would like to directly integrate things like blood effects and dismembered parts into amputator.

So that a possible combat/dismemberment mod can draw most of its resources from this mod. Plus we have some gore that can be used in scenes.

But this will take some time... For now I will focus on adding more prosthetics and improving what is already there.

I think the severed limbs in Deadly Mutilation do have an invisible body attached, based on the weird physics that happen when you lift then up.

Spawning an item seems like a better approach.

First of all I totaly agree that spawning an item is the best way to do this.

I am looking at the meshes from DM right now and you are right it looks like they are attached to the body.

But it should not be hard to edit them with nifskope so they behave like havok objects...

DM also has some effects and other stuff that looks like it could be of use.

I think I will ask the author if he is okay when others use his assets same goes for the author of namiras goat.

I think namiras goat in principle would be the better starting point since all the bodyparts are already in there as havok objects.

But iirc they are only for females so this might be a problem.

Edit: Unfortunately the big thing that will probably not work is clothes on the dismembered bodyparts.

I cant think of any way this would work with spawned bodyparts...

For some reason I cant see the pictures you posted maybe you can send them to me via pm ? 

Anyways more prosthetics are planned and versions with rings to hang the actor up on also.

But I would like to have animations for that too and I can't do them myself so someone else has to do them and I cant promise anything in that respect.

I just edited my post to have links instead of images linked with the image button, hopefully that will work.

I think the severed limbs in Deadly Mutilation do have an invisible body attached, based on the weird physics that happen when you lift then up.

Spawning an item seems like a better approach.

First of all I totaly agree that spawning an item is the best way to do this.

I am looking at the meshes from DM right now and you are right it looks like they are attached to the body.

But it should not be hard to edit them with nifskope so they behave like havok objects...

DM also has some effects and other stuff that looks like it could be of use.

I think I will ask the author if he is okay when others use his assets same goes for the author of namiras goat.

I think namiras goat in principle would be the better starting point since all the bodyparts are already in there as havok objects.

But iirc they are only for females so this might be a problem.

Edit: Unfortunately the big thing that will probably not work is clothes on the dismembered bodyparts.

I cant think of any way this would work with spawned bodyparts...

If you cover the arm/leg with enough blood and gore, it will look fine. And as a severed limb, gender isn't important -- most bodyparts lose a lot of their shape once they are detached.

Keep in mind, the alternative is NO severed limbs, which is what we have now. So having sleeves and pant legs disappear isn't a big deal.

During the severing, display some particle effects of blood and fragments of armor flying away. You could even tailor the armor fragments based on the armor's material tag.

I agree that this framework can and should support the severing of schlongs. :-D

Yeah I was worried that using pre-built objects as severed limbs would mean it wouldn't match the exact skin-tone and size of the original limb, but using the Namira's goat assets or something similar is still 1000x better than nothing.

Now I'm imagining capturing an enemy and making them my slave, then forcing them to eat their own legs. How monstrous that would be.

Is there an plans to maybe add an optional play sex animation with tag(Amputee) if full amputee? Say in the future we decided to create sex specific animations with amputees or at least filter the ones that work as an amputee.

Found an interesting visual bug. When removing both the forearm and lower legs of a character, the lower half of their body will eventually disappear. Happens with PC as well as NPC. It doesn't happen immediately. With my PC I notice it happen as soon as I turn away from the camera and begin walking away.

post-542963-0-97893300-1470028698_thumb.jpg

It persists even after healing.

post-542963-0-48839900-1470028747_thumb.jpg

Found an interesting visual bug. When removing both the forearm and lower legs of a character, the lower half of their body will eventually disappear. Happens with PC as well as NPC. It doesn't happen immediately. With my PC I notice it happen as soon as I turn away from the camera and begin walking away.

Getting the same problem here, usually preceded by HDT freaking out and textures flying across the screen. Only fix is a full relaunch.

Man if you can make this where it will remove part of the junk for SOS you will be my hero.  Some of us are looking for a framework that will handle castration.

I definitely can take a look at this but I have minimal knowledge how SOS works, so this can take a little time...

If you cover the arm/leg with enough blood and gore, it will look fine. And as a severed limb, gender isn't important -- most bodyparts lose a lot of their shape once they are detached.

Keep in mind, the alternative is NO severed limbs, which is what we have now. So having sleeves and pant legs disappear isn't a big deal.

During the severing, display some particle effects of blood and fragments of armor flying away. You could even tailor the armor fragments based on the armor's material tag.

I agree that this framework can and should support the severing of schlongs. :-D

Of course female only limbs are better then none but I am a little bit of a perfectionist. I always try to find an optimal solution first before starting to work on a flawed one.

But I think some flaws will be there no matter how we do this...

And yes blood effects during severing should be easy, armor fragments on the other hand I dont know if I can make those.

Some help on this would be realy appreciated, I mean most of the stuff I can do myself but this will take a lot of time.

If you are willing to try to make a combat mod,we should try to cover the groundwork of dismembering in amputator so the combat mod can realy focus on the combat part of things^^

Unfortunately I am off to vacation in 2 days, so no internet for 5 days... But as soon as I come back I will try optimize the modding interface for combat purposes and will start to work on limb objects.

Is there an plans to maybe add an optional play sex animation with tag(Amputee) if full amputee? Say in the future we decided to create sex specific animations with amputees or at least filter the ones that work as an amputee.

No not yet but I know that funnybiz has started with some special amputee sex anims and a lot of the normal ones work realy good too.

I dont know if it is easy to make a new filter and tags for sexlab but I will certainly have a look into this.

Getting the same problem here, usually preceded by HDT freaking out and textures flying across the screen. Only fix is a full relaunch.

Okay, I never had this issue during testing and I did a lot, so my guess is incompatibilty with another mod...

Can you answer some questions so I can narrow it down?

• How long does it take for the bug to appear?
  • Do you wear any clothes when it happens?
  • Does this happen for all actors at the same time or do they lose the lower body one by one ?
  • Is any other mod that has to do with body morphing active ? Like Milk economy, some pregnancy mod ,etc...
  • Type in showracemenu into the console and see if this fixes it ?

I think a related bug to that above that I have noticed is a lot of very loud noise crackling and completely losing sound output.

Did this happen while your lower body is gone or on its own ?

Did some testing. It happens while wearing clothes and without clothing. Clothing in the area also disappears. It happens at any weight setting. So you can rule out bodyslide and you can rule out clothing mods as possible culprits.

Since I  was using a custom xml for the jiggly bits I reverted to the default xml and it still happened you can rule out xml settings as a possible reason.  

Using racemenu fixes the problem only if you switch your character from female to male and then back to female again, which reloads the body morph. The lower half will disappear again momentarily after exiting racemenu and beginning to move.

I can also confirm the loud crackling sound as well as momentarily losing all visuals while moving in certain directions as reported by pinkman. I did not lose all sound output.

Since it happens only during movement, I'll try uninstalling my alternate movement animation mods tonight and give it another go. I have "360 walk and run plus" installed and I'm thinking it's a likely suspect.

Did some testing. It happens while wearing clothes and without clothing. Clothing in the area also disappears. It happens at any weight setting. So you can rule out bodyslide and you can rule out clothing mods as possible culprits.

Since I  was using a custom xml for the jiggly bits I reverted to the default xml and it still happened you can rule out xml settings as a possible reason.  

Using racemenu fixes the problem only if you switch your character from female to male and then back to female again, which reloads the body morph. The lower half will disappear again momentarily after exiting racemenu and beginning to move.

I can also confirm the loud crackling sound as well as momentarily losing all visuals while moving in certain directions as reported by pinkman. I did not lose all sound output.

Since it happens only during movement, I'll try uninstalling my alternate movement animation mods tonight and give it another go. I have "360 walk and run plus" installed and I'm thinking it's a likely suspect.

Thanks for the testing  :)

I hope you find the mod that is responsible for the bug because I have no clue what else could cause this ^^

Then I can at least look through that mod and find the conflict , hopefully it is fixable...

Have you tried just opening and closing the racemenu ? because that reloads the meshes too.

If only switching from male to female fixes it I suspect the scaling produces that problem on the end of amputator...

About the crackling noise, the only suspect for that would be maybe footsteps sounds because skyrim is confused that there are no feet? ^^

Oh and can you see inside of the actor from underneath? Or is the cut off part closed up? 

Racemenu is an obligation ?

Nif override is not enough ?

Of course if you have the latest NIOverride version this will work too. But if write NIOverride as a requirement I know a lot of people will ask me if racemenu is okay or they simply dont know what it is.

Almost everyone knows about racemenu and has it already installed so I figured this would result in less confusion.

Maybe you should just put racemenu or Nioverride, lots of mod need Nioverride always put that, at lest most people here knows what are they dealing with if they see this.

tested this mod, awesome...it has all the basic we need, what it lacks is some more detailed animations and some armor mods support.(I know this isn't really for OP to make), 

I will keep watching this mod, since we already have amputee sex animation for it, my dream is coming true......... 

tested this mod, awesome...it has all the basic we need, what it lacks is some more detailed animations and some armor mods support.(I know this isn't really for OP to make), 

I will keep watching this mod, since we already have amputee sex animation for it, my dream is coming true......... 

Yes more animations would be realy nice, my first goal is to get movement sets together for all the different circumstances, but of course I take every animation that fits the theme ^^

But we have to hope for the animators on this site, like I said zaz is still working on the forearms and upper legs only set.

For a crawling animation with no limbs I have no one to do it yet so if anyone is interested...

What do you mean with armor mods support? All armor mods should work with amputator, some of them actually look like they where made for it.

For example in one of the preview pictures I used the restrictive boots and gloves from Devious Devices.

Prosthetics I will put out some more myself but my guess is you don't mean that...

Yes more animations would be realy nice, my first goal is to get movement sets together for all the different circumstances, but of course I take every animation that fits the theme ^^

But we have to hope for the animators on this site, like I said zaz is still working on the forearms and upper legs only set.

For a crawling animation with no limbs I have no one to do it yet so if anyone is interested...

What do you mean with armor mods support? All armor mods should work with amputator, some of them actually look like they where made for it.

For example in one of the preview pictures I used the restrictive boots and gloves from Devious Devices.

Prosthetics I will put out some more myself but my guess is you don't mean that...

I know DD and some other mods are really fit well with this, but not with whole limbs removed, I am not sure how to say it, nvm, it's just my own fetish acting up again lol, I am always freak out on the difference between whole forearm/upper leg remove and left a bit forearm/upper legs...........

Thanks for the testing  :)

I hope you find the mod that is responsible for the bug because I have no clue what else could cause this ^^

Then I can at least look through that mod and find the conflict , hopefully it is fixable...

Have you tried just opening and closing the racemenu ? because that reloads the meshes too.

If only switching from male to female fixes it I suspect the scaling produces that problem on the end of amputator...

About the crackling noise, the only suspect for that would be maybe footsteps sounds because skyrim is confused that there are no feet? ^^

Oh and can you see inside of the actor from underneath? Or is the cut off part closed up? 

Removed all animation mods. Loaded a completely new game. Still happens with that specific animation. You can see completely through the body so it doesn't seem to be a scaling error. Seems that the game has a problem finding the correct placement of textures when the morph is bent in that position and fails to load them? Just opening and closing racemenu does not resolve the problem.

post-542963-0-91182000-1470068383_thumb.jpg

Can you give me your mods list and I'll see what's different in my load order and try ruling out the mods I have which differ from your own?

I know DD and some other mods are really fit well with this, but not with whole limbs removed, I am not sure how to say it, nvm, it's just my own fetish acting up again lol, I am always freak out on the difference between whole forearm/upper leg remove and left a bit forearm/upper legs...........

You mean when all limbs are removed the armor looks weird on those spots?

So you prefer when a little bit of upper arm and legs is still there? I guess for that particular case you have to use the dwarven amputee body.

There is no way to shorten the limbs so it looks like only a bit is left.

At least not with the way how NIOverride works right now... no x,y,z, scaling only one integer to scale the whole node...