This looks... interesting. It never ceases to amaze me what crazy and inventive things modders can get out of this game!

Is anybody else thinking of Brynjolf when they see the pictures? Surely for the right price, oh say 10,000 septims?, he would get you some actual Falmer Blood Elixier to, you know, grow back those missing limbs. How cool would that be?

So what is the endgame of this mod?

Making characters more unique with prosthetics?

Forcing players to focus on magic?(use telekinesis to fight with weapons,grab things,etc.)

Turning players into fuckdolls,wearing only bondage gear and getting molested by anything with a dick?

Whatever people come up with. Could be as simple as altering the beggars in Skyrim to be crippled and more pathetic.

Any progress on new versions, theFirstHeretic?

I started with some new scripts but it is not close to a release. At the moment I am working full time on my resource mod and as I am making really good progress on meshes and nif editing I will continue focusing on it for the next weeks. As I already mentioned I am a bit twitchy with the decision on what mod I am focussing the most. This is still a hobby and I continue working on things based on the fact how much fun I have doing it.

But don't worry I'm in this for the long run and there will be updates for amputator as well, just have a little patience  ;)

Lightning.....has just struck my brain......what if....after amputating someone.... you could put one with no arms and legs on your back? and they do the stubby wiggle animation while you parade them around town? or on like giants or savage orcs that have captured enemies or fuck toys as it were that randomly have them on their back????.....gruesome perfect for horror mods.....THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was wondering if anyone saw weird anomaly happening with this mod and use of hdt extension ?? sometimes when i remove the hands and legs hdt will somehow freak out and cause graphical corrupption and it will try to reinitialise itself.

Looks like removing the forearm causes huge framerate drop when you start moving around any way i can fix this ?? my video card is nvdia 750 TI

Was wondering if anyone saw weird anomaly happening with this mod and use of hdt extension ?? sometimes when i remove the hands and legs hdt will somehow freak out and cause graphical corrupption and it will try to reinitialise itself.

Looks like removing the forearm causes huge framerate drop when you start moving around any way i can fix this ?? my video card is nvdia 750 TI

Yep, those glitches are the reason I don't make an update. I am trying to figure out what causes them and how to fix them. Until that, I will not expand upon the current system if I might have to change it completely.

PS. what makes you think HDT is causing the issue?

About framerate drops when removing the forearms, I have not heard of this issue yet... hopefully, this is basically the same problem as disappearing lower body and other graphic glitches.

ETA on update theFirstHeretic? LOVE THIS MOD

Same answer... not until I figured out what causes the bugs.

On a less pervy note. This mod would be a great bit of immersion for some of the NPCs, have some of them missing limbs like the beggers.

This is why I made the prosthetic legs. Making a mod that applies amputator on some npc's around skyrim wouldn't be hard to make...

Are there already some mods using this framework?

Not that I know. But with the bugs it currently has, I wouldn't really recommend implementing it. Unfortunately until I can fix them this probably will only get used by users not by modders.

you should add sexlab as dependency and add SexLabNoStrip keyword, so prostetics wont get unequipped during animation

also should add script to unequip spells/weapons, when hands amputated

also ive noticed using milkpumps break animation, after milking you are back to normal walking anim

as 2 but with hdt, you should probably always keep head above ground

you should add sexlab as dependency and add SexLabNoStrip keyword, so prostetics wont get unequipped during animation

It should be possible to set that up without actually adding sexlab as a dependency - in case that's preferable. If a mod adds its own keyword called SexLabNoStrip and applies it to an item in the mod, sexlab won't strip that item. I've used a mod that does that (although I can't remember which one) and I've done it as a personal tweak for a couple of others. It's always worked flawlessly in my games and if it causes any problems I haven't seen any.

It should be possible to set that up without actually adding sexlab as a dependency - in case that's preferable. If a mod adds its own keyword called SexLabNoStrip and applies it to an item in the mod, sexlab won't strip that item. I've used a mod that does that (although I can't remember which one) and I've done it as a personal tweak for a couple of others. It's always worked flawlessly in my games and if it causes any problems I haven't seen any.

Exactly, it can be done that way and it avoids the dependency.

I have a question for you.

I plan a mod "rats in the wall" like. So, a human farm.

NPCs and players in that farm are cattle, amutated to force them to act as the cattle they are...

So, imagine the beginning of the mod..; player and her followers are captured, stripped, bounded on a table, and amputated... so, ow I could use your framework to do that ?

The quest end needs to restore the player. So, how I could cancel the amputating effect ?

I already posted it when the mod came out, but maybe now someone wants to do it. I wrote a mod that is called "4. Amputee is dangerous" and it would be greate when someone wants to do it^^

Yep, I have a simple project about a discreet farm, but traps can be be good.

In both situations, player will need to recover his limbs...

So, if you have ideas, or if you can help me... I dont plan a big mod, only a little one...

I have a question for you.

I plan a mod "rats in the wall" like. So, a human farm.

NPCs and players in that farm are cattle, amutated to force them to act as the cattle they are...

So, imagine the beginning of the mod..; player and her followers are captured, stripped, bounded on a table, and amputated... so, ow I could use your framework to do that ?

The quest end needs to restore the player. So, how I could cancel the amputating effect ?

Search the first post for "How does it work" and look for "For modders". I don't know how stable this mod is at the moment is but even if I change the mechanics the Commands for using it will stay the same so you can use them like they are.