I know DD and some other mods are really fit well with this, but not with whole limbs removed, I am not sure how to say it, nvm, it's just my own fetish acting up again lol, I am always freak out on the difference between whole forearm/upper leg remove and left a bit forearm/upper legs...........

You mean when all limbs are removed the armor looks weird on those spots?

So you prefer when a little bit of upper arm and legs is still there? I guess for that particular case you have to use the dwarven amputee body.

There is no way to shorten the limbs so it looks like only a bit is left.

At least not with the way how NIOverride works right now... no x,y,z, scaling only one integer to scale the whole node...

yes, that, I am trying to find some more mods like dwarven armor mod, that one really hits my spot... :blush:

Of course female only limbs are better then none but I am a little bit of a perfectionist. I always try to find an optimal solution first before starting to work on a flawed one.

But I think some flaws will be there no matter how we do this...

And yes blood effects during severing should be easy, armor fragments on the other hand I dont know if I can make those.

Some help on this would be realy appreciated, I mean most of the stuff I can do myself but this will take a lot of time.

If you are willing to try to make a combat mod,we should try to cover the groundwork of dismembering in amputator so the combat mod can realy focus on the combat part of things^^

Unfortunately I am off to vacation in 2 days, so no internet for 5 days... But as soon as I come back I will try optimize the modding interface for combat purposes and will start to work on limb objects.

Once someone makes male arm and leg models, it's easy to add a gender check before spawning the severed parts. As always, MAKING the art resources is the hard part, scripting is trivial.

Armor fragment particles don't have to be anything fancy, just take the falling leaves particle effect, retexture it grey, and tweak the physics.

My thinking is that -- perfectionist or not -- you should start with the flawed version while you get things working, release a v1, and then refactor and refine until you're satisfied.

If you're going to add severing into your mod, then what I may do is make a little extension for VIOLENS that adds severing killmoves.

This is pretty neat especially with the alternative animations. A nice addition for one of the immersion mods out there or as a new mod: in a brutal Skyrim engulfed in civil war, there's bound to be lots of veterans with missing limbs, afflicted beggars, and so on. Guy that took an arrow to the knee? That knee's gone, buddy!

Are you planning to add more animations to this? For example an animation to walk with a crutch if only 1 leg is missing. And people missing all of both limbs would "walk" as if having 2 crutches, using their arms to propel them forward rather than crawl. And the sadistic amongst us might wonder how such a person would move when their arms are tied.

Speaking of which: the walk on all 4s animation is quite nice, and would be good for the many mods having D/s aspects. Could it be used separately, as a soft dependency on this mod, or added to Zaz at some point?

Once someone makes male arm and leg models, it's easy to add a gender check before spawning the severed parts. As always, MAKING the art resources is the hard part, scripting is trivial.

Armor fragment particles don't have to be anything fancy, just take the falling leaves particle effect, retexture it grey, and tweak the physics.

My thinking is that -- perfectionist or not -- you should start with the flawed version while you get things working, release a v1, and then refactor and refine until you're satisfied.

If you're going to add severing into your mod, then what I may do is make a little extension for VIOLENS that adds severing killmoves.

The scripting should be relatively easy yes. But I am thinking about maybe making new limb objects, since the namiras goat limbs all have custom textures and we have new options by now like using skin tint.

Oh and about violens.. if the severing is done by a killmove mod doesn't it kill the victim right away?

This is pretty neat especially with the alternative animations. A nice addition for one of the immersion mods out there or as a new mod: in a brutal Skyrim engulfed in civil war, there's bound to be lots of veterans with missing limbs, afflicted beggars, and so on. Guy that took an arrow to the knee? That knee's gone, buddy!

Are you planning to add more animations to this? For example an animation to walk with a crutch if only 1 leg is missing. And people missing all of both limbs would "walk" as if having 2 crutches, using their arms to propel them forward rather than crawl. And the sadistic amongst us might wonder how such a person would move when their arms are tied.

Speaking of which: the walk on all 4s animation is quite nice, and would be good for the many mods having D/s aspects. Could it be used separately, as a soft dependency on this mod, or added to Zaz at some point?

I will add all the animations that animators on this site are willing to make, since I cant animate myself. And yes I thought about crutches too...

The on all 4s anims with no lower legs only is an old one from nexus everyone can use...

The on all 4s anims with no lower legs and no forearms is a new one made by ZaZ for this mod.

I am not 100% sure but my guess is that ZaZ has no problem with anyone using the animation set since he does all of his stuff for the community.

I can ask him sometime if he gives permission to use them freely as soon as they are completely finished.

Oh and about violens.. if the severing is done by a killmove mod doesn't it kill the victim right away?

Really, all I'm looking for is a substitute for Deadly Mutilation. I have no need to leave the wilds of Skyrim crawling with paraplegic bandits.

How much of the body can you nullify? Could this be used to cut someone off at the waist? If the NPC were duplicated, could you turn one of them into just an upper-body, and the other into just a lower body?

I am also curious if there is a way to prevent the PC from using their arm if it's been severed. Devious Devices has methods for disabling the arms, but can it disable just on? What about equipping an invisible weapon (one that doesn't show up in the inventory) to the severed limb; is it possible to make a weapon that can't swung at all?

Or alternatively, an invisible shield that can't be used for bashing? There must be a way to selectively disable shield bashes. Make a shield with no model, and equip it using one of those SKSE commands that prevents it from showing up in the inventory and makes it impossible to unequip. I forget which command it is... but I know you can do it. I don't know if it works for weapons/shields though....

Really, all I'm looking for is a substitute for Deadly Mutilation. I have no need to leave the wilds of Skyrim crawling with paraplegic bandits.

How much of the body can you nullify? Could this be used to cut someone off at the waist? If the NPC were duplicated, could you turn one of them into just an upper-body, and the other into just a lower body?

I am also curious if there is a way to prevent the PC from using their arm if it's been severed. Devious Devices has methods for disabling the arms, but can it disable just on? What about equipping an invisible weapon (one that doesn't show up in the inventory) to the severed limb; is it possible to make a weapon that can't swung at all?

Or alternatively, an invisible shield that can't be used for bashing? There must be a way to selectively disable shield bashes. Make a shield with no model, and equip it using one of those SKSE commands that prevents it from showing up in the inventory and makes it impossible to unequip. I forget which command it is... but I know you can do it. I don't know if it works for weapons/shields though....

I wasn't necessary thinking of leaving the bandits like that, more something like a possibility to cut off there arm and they keep fighting with the other one...

In principle I can nullify every node but as I already mentioned every child node will be scaled too... just open one of the human skeletons with nifskope and look at the tree this should clear up what is connected to what.

Combat is already disabled for the player but for everything not just for one arm.

I used the zap library for player controls so there are no conflicts with dd or zap items.

And yeah dummy weapons where my first intention too. I have not looked at it but I would be surprised if this cant be achieved.

There is an option to prevent actors from removing an item, so when dummy items work it should be easy to attach them to npc's without them switching weapons.

I think this opens up interesting design space.

It can answer why Dragonborn is powerful in some situations but weak in others.

I think to be playable, it would be nice to have support from spells, magic items, or prosthetics that allowed the player to regain use of missing limbs. I'm bringing this up because it would likely have to be integrated into the framework for a modder to use.

Imagine an alteration spell phantom limbs, that gave you limbs for an hour, allowing you to move freely. Enemies could dispel it with certain attacks, leaving you helpless, alternatively you could run out of magic or have a limited time, or an arousal limit.

It would be great if these kind of controls (temporarily restoring limbs) was built in for other modders to use creatively.

--Either way, great job!

Beta0.7

Bug report:

he effect does not seem to be persistent when changing world maps.

in some models, the amputation modified body does not load properly or at all.

Is your character a vampire by chance?

Found an interesting visual bug. When removing both the forearm and lower legs of a character, the lower half of their body will eventually disappear. Happens with PC as well as NPC. It doesn't happen immediately. With my PC I notice it happen as soon as I turn away from the camera and begin walking away.

It persists even after healing.

Getting the same problem here, usually preceded by HDT freaking out and textures flying across the screen. Only fix is a full relaunch.

I have this issue as well but chalked it up to the animation set not being completely finished as posted in the description. However upon removing anything HDT related it seems to persist. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this though.

Beta0.7

Bug report:

in some models, the amputation modified body does not load properly or at all.

Is your character a vampire by chance?

Its an NPC and no its not a vampire.

Ok, so I went through the load order that thefirstheritic sent me and disabled every mod that didn't match what he had (went from 90 mods down to 34 haha). The problem persists, but I have it mostly figured out. It's definitely not a problem with mod incompatibility. It's definitely something to do with that specific animation. One other thing I noticed was that it only seems to happen while walking. I never even tried to move at normal speed because it seemed ludicrous to me that something on four stumps would be able to move that fast, so I've always immediately switched to walking speed. As soon as I switched to running speed, the problem disappeared. When I resumed walking speed, the problem came back. It seems to have something to do with the transition between directional inputs. There's a gap when switching directions where the character will seem to disappear and then reappear with her rear end missing.

Guest rwilk31

mod is making my skyrim stop responding, i make use it in a new game but once i close the game and try loading the save that was working it will stop responding

well done! Would you please recommend  a sit Animation?

Is there an plans to maybe add an optional play sex animation with tag(Amputee) if full amputee? Say in the future we decided to create sex specific animations with amputees or at least filter the ones that work as an amputee.

No not yet but I know that funnybiz has started with some special amputee sex anims and a lot of the normal ones work realy good too.

I dont know if it is easy to make a new filter and tags for sexlab but I will certainly have a look into this.

Found an interesting visual bug. When removing both the forearm and lower legs of a character, the lower half of their body will eventually disappear. Happens with PC as well as NPC. It doesn't happen immediately. With my PC I notice it happen as soon as I turn away from the camera and begin walking away.

It persists even after healing.

Getting the same problem here, usually preceded by HDT freaking out and textures flying across the screen. Only fix is a full relaunch.

Okay, I never had this issue during testing and I did a lot, so my guess is incompatibilty with another mod...

Can you answer some questions so I can narrow it down?

• How long does it take for the bug to appear?
  • Do you wear any clothes when it happens?
  • Does this happen for all actors at the same time or do they lose the lower body one by one ?
  • Is any other mod that has to do with body morphing active ? Like Milk economy, some pregnancy mod ,etc...
  • Type in showracemenu into the console and see if this fixes it ?

I think a related bug to that above that I have noticed is a lot of very loud noise crackling and completely losing sound output.

Did this happen while your lower body is gone or on its own ?

I can fix it by jumping.

I tried this out for a bit; I did notice that a few times the Sexlab position adjustment stopped

working during sex animations. Other than that, I didn't have any problems that aren't already

known about. It would be interesting to see this integrated into some of the major slavery mods,

assuming the mod authors don't find the concept utterly repugnant ;)

I tried this out, and here are the things I noticed (Mind you my computer is old and only runs enboost for graphics)

1. The different animations work very well in motion, minimal clipping if any even on a busty / curvy body slide

2. Upon removing more than just feet/hands the shadows start bugging up (perhaps due to lowered height?) and graphical oddities happen (no idea how what to call it)

3. Upon removing more than just feet/hands the body sometimes disappears in various ways, an extreme example being completely hollowed out of the torso and losing all the lower body parts. This kinda fixes itself when you move and such, but it happens quite often

4. Enabling player controls do nothing (I assume this is simply due to it not being finished yet, since you would need custom animations for combat?)

On a different note does anyone know if there are mods for bloody stumps to add onto this framework?

Overall it's already good enough to be used a bit, though I haven't tried enough sex animations unlike the guys above.

I wonder for this mod. Is their going to be some armor mods that can be implimented for it. Like how they're dwarven mods that have amputated arms and legs. it'll be cool like doing if your follower lost his/or her arms and legs. then u can use steel iron or w/e u can to make a prosthetic limb. 

Beta0.7

Bug report:

Seeing the same thing. Is this by design? As far as I can see, the mod tracks amputations with Magic Effects, and those don;t survive a detached zone.