Ok, i finally decided to not mix the projects.

So, there will be a little mod focused on amputations and curses...

1 : traps can ampute you or your follower

2 : rune traps can add you very strong curses... and the cure is usually amputation.

3 : recipe for the prosthetics.

4 : a little cave with Furotubs for regeneration.

4 : I hope to create a "dwemer cybernetization" (modif should be permanent, so devious devices related scripts, I'm afraid.)...

Just downloaded this and tried it out. Really neat thing. Just a question though, There doesn't seem to be any custom animations. Walking with no legs means my character is just floating in the air, and putting on a pegleg looks really wonky, especially when sneaking. Have I missed something?

Run FNIS ?

I'have a little problem: the mod work well, but after a leg amputee (the pc crawl) i make a prostetic end the pc crawl always

Just downloaded this and tried it out. Really neat thing. Just a question though, There doesn't seem to be any custom animations. Walking with no legs means my character is just floating in the air, and putting on a pegleg looks really wonky, especially when sneaking. Have I missed something?

Run FNIS ?

I'have a little problem: the mod work well, but after a leg amputee (the pc crawl) i make a prostetic end the pc crawl always

Huh. Yeah, it worked this time... for some reason. Thanks.

Could you make a single add on at some point where instead of loosing the limb, we can opt into having our arms/legs turned into bones/skeletal? Somehow work the meshes of the Default Skeleton arms and legs into being merged with the body meshes.

For the immersion message would be "You pulled your arm free of the trap but all flesh has been stripped away" king of thing leaving the bones.

2 : rune traps can add you very strong curses... and the cure is usually amputation.

4 : I hope to create a "dwemer cybernetization" (modif should be permanent, so devious devices related scripts, I'm afraid.)...

Just out of curiosity:

Are you still planning on creating some slave amputation mod, like the original Rats in the Wall?

Also, do you still have the original mod files stored somewhere? Version 0.2, for example?

Just out of curiosity:

Are you still planning on creating some slave amputation mod, like the original Rats in the Wall?

Also, do you still have the original mod files stored somewhere? Version 0.2, for example?

I don't know... Rats in the wall was a little boring for me...

Are you still working on the mod at all? I have a suggestion that say you have one of your arm/hand amputated you'll no longer be able to use a bow/torch

No, i canceled novels... not fun at all to play and code... and I wish to foxus on my actual projects.

I seem to be missing something (pun intended I guess?) because I am unable to get the custom animations to work.

I have the requisite mods installed - zaz, the sexlab framework, and fnis, and I have run the fnis tool. Through the debug mode I'm getting the following: "amputator fnis alternateanimations error" any insight?

I seem to be missing something (pun intended I guess?) because I am unable to get the custom animations to work.

I have the requisite mods installed - zaz, the sexlab framework, and fnis, and I have run the fnis tool. Through the debug mode I'm getting the following: "amputator fnis alternateanimations error" any insight?

I had that problem its because of Sexlab inflation framework mod for me anyway.

Just out of curiosity:

I don't know... Rats in the wall was a little boring for me...

That's sad... That was my favorite quest mod in here... :/

So you don't have the original mod files anymore?

i wanted to use this mod for a mod to play with but unfortunatly i was fallign over a problem:

i use atm the unp special body and there are no amputaitons occuring.

I have the UUNP Special body and amputation occurs for me, so its on your end. Do you have SLIF(sexlab inflation framework) ? Try disabling and trying it again.

i wanted to use this mod for a mod to play with but unfortunatly i was fallign over a problem:

i use atm the unp special body and there are no amputaitons occuring.

I have the UUNP Special body and amputation occurs for me, so its on your end. Do you have SLIF(sexlab inflation framework) ? Try disabling and trying it again.

i have slif because of many different mods that scale the belly and or breasts, wil ltry it out without it.

testet and it is slif and amputator conbinationproblem. any way to run them both together?

Wrye bash is used to create bashed patches I don't see how that will help you but if you're using it to created bashed patches I would suggest that you do that anyway it merges leveled lists. Leveled lists are lists that add things dynamically into the game if one mod updates the same list then they won't be compatible but bashed patches makes this possible.

SLIF is a management tool for weights and things I haven't really used it myself although it looks like its well maintained Racemenu uses NIO which can effectively handle every weight distribution on its own and it seems to have become the goto.

My suggestion is to do this:

1.) Uninstall SLIF

2.) For beeing female Scaling - Open MCM Select in weight options I think ("skeleton(nio) or ni-override")

3.) For Fill her up Scaling - Download THIS follow download instructions (install this FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z and install on top FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12.7z)

everything else should basically be compatible such as estrus etc etc.

If this is your load order for your folders in Mod Organizer then the patch should be placed below to overwrite.

1.) You don't need the original Fill Her up 1.0 read the instruction before downloading a mod this is probably where most of your problems arise not reading.

2.) I haven't used hentai pregnancy but is an older abandoned mod which I am pretty sure beeing female does better in every way this mod is probably the reason you're having issues.

3.) You do not need SLIF uninstall it.

4.) I assume you must have missed how to install estrus chaurus properly http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1033-estrus-chaurus/

look under required mods and versions you need to install estrus for skyirm and allow estrus chaurus to overwrite

5.) NIO or (NetImmerseOverride) is the go to scaling option now, it requires you to download NIO or for you to have Racemenu installed which already

contains it.

6.) If the version on that is correct you're not using the latest Estrus Spider add-on.

This really isn't that difficult to understand say you get pregnant then your belly grows well first off you know its hentai pregnancy that is causing the scaling, but then say you have sex and you get bigger you then know the FHU is causing the scaling. Now if the scaling starts fighting with each other then guess what those two mods are creating the issue and one of them isn't using the same scaling.

-------------------------------------------------

Double check if you're not getting any scaling whatsoever

- you have a compatible skeleton

- you have a body that has a belly node

- you have mods that add NIO scaling

- you have Racemenu or NetImmerseOverride

I had that problem its because of Sexlab inflation framework mod for me anyway.

You are really annoying aren't you?

I have no idea, why you hate me or my framework so much, that you have to discredit it on every opportunity you get.

Have you even tried the newest version? Things have changed drastically, since the last time you might have used it.

Thanks for making me notice, that there is a problem with Amputator Framework using SLIF.

The problem is, that nodes don't get updated immediately after amputation (will be fixed next version), otherwise it works fine.

My framework does NOT mess with animations, the patch only affects one script called AmputatorMorphScript, which deals with node scaling.

I try to make my framework as bug free, stable and fast as possible, to provide the best experience for the users.

It doesn't always work out, since I'm only human and a mediocre programmer, but I try my hardest to fix it, if I get notified about a problem.

Next time, if there is a problem, please speak to me first.

Please let people form their own opinion, instead of spewing your propaganda.

Sorry, if this sounds really pissed off, because I am.

Regards qotsafan

i have slif because of many different mods that scale the belly and or breasts, wil ltry it out without it.

testet and it is slif and amputator conbinationproblem. any way to run them both together?

There is a small problem that hidden nodes don't get updated immediately, which I already fixed and will be in the next version.

Hi!

Amputator Framework - awesome idea and thanks!

I saw a couple of comments in the Forum about an ESP error that TES5Edit shows over a couple of lower limbs. I'm getting the same but, so far as I can see it is not affecting my set up.

Has that been sorted, or is there a simple adjustment I can make via the CK?

Thanks!

You are really annoying aren't you?

I have no idea, why you hate me or my framework so much, that you have to discredit it on every opportunity you get.

Have you even tried the newest version? Things have changed drastically, since the last time you might have used it.

Thanks for making me notice, that there is a problem with Amputator Framework using SLIF.

The problem is, that nodes don't get updated immediately after amputation (will be fixed next version), otherwise it works fine.

My framework does NOT mess with animations, the patch only affects one script called AmputatorMorphScript, which deals with node scaling.

I try to make my framework as bug free, stable and fast as possible, to provide the best experience for the users.

It doesn't always work out, since I'm only human and a mediocre programmer, but I try my hardest to fix it, if I get notified about a problem.

Next time, if there is a problem, please speak to me first.

Please let people form their own opinion, instead of spewing your propaganda.

Sorry, if this sounds really pissed off, because I am.

Regards qotsafan

Listen for a second,

I am not annoyed at you or your mod, Im really not so please put down your pitchfork? I had a problem with your mod and I am helping others who may have had the same issue. If you ever tried helping someone who has limited knowledge of skyrim and the modding process you know that it is much simpler to tell them to uninstall a mod that causes an issue rather than to tell them to remove specific integrations of the mod. My thought process first is to make them realize what their issue may be and once it gets to that point I help them through it. Which in their case if they still wanted your mod then to install it correctly while removing the offending script.

I don't hate your framework, personally I have no use for it outside of Slaverun I see it as unnecessary and confusing in most cases but as I use Slaverun I still use it and have removed your integration of AmputatorMophScript. I usually speak to Mod authors if I find a bug but again I and anyone who uses your mod aren't required too either, I am allowed to form my own opinions and biases about mods as I wish but to say I was  "spewing propaganda." and to insist I have a vendetta on your mod is absolutely ridiculous. I don't have to give you good PR its not my job and my opinion is when people are having scaling problems one of my go to steps is to tell them to uninstall your mod as again its confusing and direct them in a way so they are scaling using NIO only.

If your mod or any mod causes certain issues, i'll use that information in the future to help people who're having similar problems that is all there is too it and since your mod enters the domain of editing other peoples scripts I don't feel required to alert you about anything as when you screw up it affects other mod authors as people are reporting to them rather than you.

I understand why you're upset, so I'll take a more tactful approach next time if I find an issue with your mod.

Could you consider adding functions to get the amputated limbs for the player into the Framework ?

Currently there is a patch in the Traps and Curses support forum for the amputator framework, that does it.

Maybe incorporating it or doing something similar could be possible.

Thanks for your time.

(I really wish for this framework to develop further, but I know that modding is time consuming and hard. Thanks for your current work on it.)

Hey! I used Amputator Framework and Deadly Traps in my latest game! I wandered 100 yards from Lakeview (Alternate Start) and was amputated by a bear trap, losing my left foot.

That is so awesome! Unfortunately I had to crawl back to Lakeview.

Thanks for this framework - brilliant stuff. Even better if there was a bloodied stump, but not sure if that's a framework or a modder angle.

Listen for a second,

I am not annoyed at you or your mod, Im really not so please put down your pitchfork? I had a problem with your mod and I am helping others who may have had the same issue. If you ever tried helping someone who has limited knowledge of skyrim and the modding process you know that it is much simpler to tell them to uninstall a mod that causes an issue rather than to tell them to remove specific integrations of the mod. My thought process first is to make them realize what their issue may be and once it gets to that point I help them through it. Which in their case if they still wanted your mod then to install it correctly while removing the offending script.

I don't hate your framework, personally I have no use for it outside of Slaverun I see it as unnecessary and confusing in most cases but as I use Slaverun I still use it and have removed your integration of AmputatorMophScript. I usually speak to Mod authors if I find a bug but again I and anyone who uses your mod aren't required too either, I am allowed to form my own opinions and biases about mods as I wish but to say I was "spewing propaganda." and to insist I have a vendetta on your mod is absolutely ridiculous. I don't have to give you good PR its not my job and my opinion is when people are having scaling problems one of my go to steps is to tell them to uninstall your mod as again its confusing and direct them in a way so they are scaling using NIO only.

If your mod or any mod causes certain issues, i'll use that information in the future to help people who're having similar problems that is all there is too it and since your mod enters the domain of editing other peoples scripts I don't feel required to alert you about anything as when you screw up it affects other mod authors as people are reporting to them rather than you.

I understand why you're upset, so I'll take a more tactful approach next time if I find an issue with your mod.

I see now, what your intentions were, it was just that the wording kind of made it sound like some kind of personal vendetta.

I don't require you or anyone else to give me good PR or anything like that, I just want people to talk to me, if they have a problem with my mod in particular that I may be able to fix.

I realize, that you don't have to talk to me, but feedback is what all the mods on this website thrive on and they wouldn't be, what they are today without feedback, that includes my own mod.

I don't care, if they uninstall it or not, I just would like to fix the problem, so that they might reconsider and/or that I can fix it for all others that have the same problem.

Just telling them to uninstall is counterproductive (not saying that it's wrong), if it's something I could easily fix.

Calling it propaganda, was probably laying it on a bit thick and I apologize for it.

It's just that reading "first step uninstall slif (don't even try talking to the author of the mod <- this is what it sounded like in my head)", made me angry.

I now understand that that wasn't your intention and that it was just a misunderstanding on my part.

If my mod causes certain issues, it would probably be a good idea to tell me, so I can fix them, that's all I'm saying.

Me fixing the bugs would also avoid them going to other mod authors and bothering them unnecessarily.

You know I'm always open for criticism, suggestions or bug reports.

If you have a problem or criticism with my mod, please talk to me, it's only through feedback, that I can improve my mod and fix the bugs I missed.

Regards qotsafan

• 2 weeks later...