[mod] [Stellaris] EoS - Without Apparel Patch

I really would like a face like this for male elves!

3e4a85ebe332e26c6fc1991b6ab67b49.jpg

As well as long hair for male elves!  Male elves are supposed to be as pretty as female elves hehe.  Seems like they are using mostly the default faces is all!

So far I must say the mod is WONDERFUL!  Keep up the good work!  Sorry for the spam as well.  Hehe!

Well yes, so do I. laugh.pnglaugh.png I'll take 3 as domestic slaves please. angel.gifangel.gif

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE!!!!

• Big news is the habitats are finished!
  • Avari worlds are now Avari rings. And they move. laugh.png
  • NSC is now integrated directly into the mod. (So you don't need a patch anymore.)
  • Be sure to update the Without Apparel patch also as that has changed a bit. (To prepare for the update with the Drow.)

Very well done mod, however I was wondering if is it possible to have just female elves?

You can hack it that way, but it just means guys have girl's portraits. I'd love to have a civic that made leaders all female (with pops still both of course) but that's not really possible at present. (Or nobody's figured it out yet.) biggrin.png

Very well done mod, however I was wondering if is it possible to have just female elves?

You can hack it that way, but it just means guys have girl's portraits. I'd love to have a civic that made leaders all female (with pops still both of course) but that's not really possible at present. (Or nobody's figured it out yet.) biggrin.png

Well I do not mind it, how can I hack it?  (I tired to change the elven_portraits.txt file to all female however the guys -who became girls- started to have very weird eyes) :(

I really want my all elves and asari federation to be all females (pops and leaders)  :D

Also I must say I am looking forward to drows.

Well I do not mind it, how can I hack it?  (I tired to change the elven_portraits.txt file to all female however the guys -who became girls- started to have very weird eyes) :(

I really want my all elves and asari federation to be all females (pops and leaders)  :D

Also I must say I am looking forward to drows.

What I did is when I couldn't figure out how to remove males without bugs or crashes, I just removed any line having anything to do with male portraits in elven_portraits.txt. Attached my elven_portraits.txt for comparison. That seems to be working. It doesn't actually remove males ofc, like Nessa said, they just use random female portraits instead. I also noticed that if a change happens for a male using female portraits like becoming president, said male will generate a new random female portrait, so my modified file isn't perfect :P

And they also still use male names ofc, but I'm sure there's an easy to take those out of the equation too in one of the other files.

elven_portraits.txt

I personally use the simpler hack of replacing all the male references with female. You'll still have the occasional male pronouns used, but I find that it's not that big a deal. And I just rationalize it as being a difference in roles...

Here's mine for comparison.

Probably better.

Btw, I noticed Nessa disabled the elven_female_07 option from becoming or being ruler in the elven_portraits.txt. What gives?

Btw, I noticed Nessa disabled the elven_female_07 option from becoming or being ruler in the elven_portraits.txt. What gives?

Because I was tired of that one constantly popping up as a leader. wink.png

• 3 weeks later...
UPDATE!!!!!!

• Biggest news: stations are starting to arrive. Mining/Frontier/Observation/Science all done.
  • Big clothing update for clipping issues. NOTE: The without apparel patch has been updated!!
  • Sidh start now gets a big fat Sanctuary world. laugh.png
  • And a bunch of other little fixes here and there. (All noted in the changelog. angel.gif)

Next up are wrapping up elfy stations and then it's back to the Drow! laugh.png

ack! mod file names changed... have to go kill old stuff manually... nessa you meanie! giving us free stuff then making us to like 12 mouse clicks!

edit:

wait this doesnt look like the previous ones in size... ummm.... wtf is goin on... I need more sleep for one but...

edit2:

definitely need more sleep, I d/led the wrong version is what happened..... sorry

In fact, no. Because I don't use NSC. wink.png Good thing too, it's enough work to get things elf-ified for Utopia. angel.gif

However... I'm not above repurposing existing stations to supplant the NSC stuff. It's just not anywhere near a priority right now. wink.png

In fact, no. Because I don't use NSC. wink.png Good thing too, it's enough work to get things elf-ified for Utopia. angel.gif

However... I'm not above repurposing existing stations to supplant the NSC stuff. It's just not anywhere near a priority right now. wink.png

Repurposing is all I need :D

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

hey nessa thanks for the super cool elf mod! i was wondering is it ok to use this with 1.6 .. in the launcher it says its for 1.7 and gives a red box warning thing. from what i read most of the stuff for 1.7 is multiplayer stuff so im assuming its ok. and also it looks like the drow mod is not useable for the moment as its at like 1.5. so just to make sure i should be ok using elves of stellaris and real human slaves and real humanoid slaves mod all together with 1.6?