[mod] [Stellaris] EoS - Without Apparel Patch

hey nessa it looks like someone made a mod on steam workshop that fixes the trait bug for custom species its called *Universal traits for custom species* on steam workshop and fixes most of the custom races on the workshop. it works with the asari species on workshop and most others ... also does your humanoid slaves mod change their slave outfits? i noticed after i enslaved a few of them they were wearing the maid outfits and collars *although didnt see any naked ones* how hard would it be to integrate the other slave outfits for the asari's? i would love to see some nippled asari slaves! *nipple clamps and nudies*  =)

also one thing i wanted to point out when i was using this mod right before synthetic dawn came out is sometimes a computer generated race would have a cool looking elf homeworold *the animated flower looking ringworld type thing* as their starting homeworld.

i actually just found the asari mod on LL as well .. didnt even know it was hosted on here as i got mine through the workshop.  found the patch for them in the download section of that support thread and its got the nipple clamps and nude version for asari slaves so im good to go there yay! =)

thanks for your mods NESSA! the elves and drow and asari (thanks princessity too) race are by far my favorite mods for stellaris and the sexy slaves is gunna make my fanatic spiritualist/authoritarian pshycic ascension playthrough SOOO much more enjoyable.

*edit* ohh darn looks like the asari ll patch is for 1.6 ... looking in the files it looks to be only gfx files .. so i hope it will still work! 

With only females, where to more females come from? wink.pngwink.pngwink.png

We do have a variety of matriarchy/patriarchy traits coming in the next update. If you wanted the asari but as elves, the best bet is to check out how that's done and duplicate the setup for elves. Basically you just point all portraits to female and ensure (via an event) that any male leaders that are created are forced back to being female.

Have several traits that do just that in the next update. They also use the proper name and pronoun which is very nice. cool.gif

Also has the effect of making patriarchy possible as well. We have a version that makes males only fill admiral and general positions, while other leaders/rulers are mixed. Nifty stuff! laugh.png

Have several traits that do just that in the next update. They also use the proper name and pronoun which is very nice. cool.gif

Also has the effect of making patriarchy possible as well. We have a version that makes males only fill admiral and general positions, while other leaders/rulers are mixed. Nifty stuff! laugh.png

Something to look forward to!

Okay, wow.

That contradicts what devs said: that only way to restrict gender is by species class, and only setup other than default 50% male 50% female is 100% neither (uses 'they' pronoun).

After boasting like this you have to show me how you did this!

The devs weren't talking about events. If you make your race non-gender (which isn't technically like real plants but whatever) then they will use... "they". laugh.png

If, however, you make an event that fires on_leader_spawned, and forces any stupid males (laugh.pnglaugh.png) to become female, they will then use the proper names, pronouns, and portraits.

In point of fact it was princessity that came up with the original working code.

And here's the matriarchy event code (done by Porev!):

# Matriarchy (full). Used by very evil drow.
country_event = {
	id = elven_shared_events.2
	is_triggered_only = yes
	hide_window = yes

trigger = {
		has_trait = trait_elven_matriarchy_full
		from = {
			gender = male
		}
	}

immediate = {
		from = {
			set_is_female = yes
			set_name = random
		}
	}
}

If you fire this event via on_leader_spawned, it will force any male leaders to turn into female along with a new female name provided they have the matriarchy trait. angel.gif

Ah!

I didn't knew about set_is_female effect.

This changes everything!

Say, shouldn't has_trait triggered be moved inside from scope? This way it'll work for leaders of species that has this trait, as opposed to all leaders living in country whose primary species has this trait.

No, because the primary species indicates that only females lead. No stupid males, whether alien or not are allowed. laugh.png

I would like somebody to post both a general matriarchy mod AND a patriarchy mod just to see the angst. laugh.pnglaugh.png In the elves' case it's just a buried trait in the list. So I don't think we'll attract the perpetually offended. (But I hope I'm wrong! haha)

No, because the primary species indicates that only females lead. No stupid males, whether alien or not are allowed. laugh.png

I would like somebody to post both a general matriarchy mod AND a patriarchy mod just to see the angst. laugh.pnglaugh.png In the elves' case it's just a buried trait in the list. So I don't think we'll attract the perpetually offended. (But I hope I'm wrong! haha)

I see. I though about causes of matriarchy being biological or cultural.

If matriarchy is biological (such as female-to-male ratio being skewed), then it would be represented by trait, and would change leaders regardless of whether species is primary or not, but it wouldn't affect subject non-matriarchal species. But if matriarchy is purely cultural, and thus affect every species within empire, then perhaps it should be civic and not a trait?

Civics make sense... however... there are very limited civic slots. You get 2, and they're very important. Many of which determine your government type and all sorts of other neat stuff. Traits on the other hand have a ton of free slots available.

Did get the idea of making matriarchy/patriarchy an edict however. blush.gif

Well the edict (policy? whatever) method is the one we're ending up with. Restricted to elves only so as not to interfere with other races.

It would be possible for somebody to grab the same setup and make it for all vanilla races with gender. I don't really care about hoomans though (and I care even less about talking ugly things) so that can be for somebody else to do. laugh.pnglaugh.png (I have been thinking of making a slave patch for that popular Human variety mod. Not sure when I'll have the time to get to it however.)

Actually the Without Apparel Patch still works. No update needed. This time.

There will be some more clothing updates but it will be a bit. I'm focusing on -ships- for awhile now. laugh.png

OH, and I'll probably get version 3.0.3 uploaded tomorrow. Probably Mega. Thinking of phasing out Moddb.

Orrr... I'll do it now.  angel.gif

OK, so a few new changes here.

• If you're new and are curious about it, check out the Steam page. Updating the descriptions in 3 places was getting silly.
  • I've closed down the Moddb mirror. You can get access to whatever the latest non-steam version is via the mega link in the downloads here.
  • The non-Steam version will very likely lag behind the Steam version due to the time it takes to upload. I'll probably wait a bit after each major Steam update to get all bug fixes in before uploading another non-steam version. (At least until I have the time to figure out how to do releases Git style.)
  • The Without Apparel patch is here, and that will always be current even if you have a newer steam version. I keep that patch updated whenever I do new clothes because I use it myself. blush.gif