[mod] [Stellaris] EoS - Without Apparel Patch

Hey Nessa! I don't know if somebody already asked you for this but: If I wanna make an elven military empire with some sidh clothes, what should I edit to make it happen? (Of course, without using the sidh civic, but making another trait to trigger the portraits). If you already answered that I'd be thankful if you point me where!

Thanks in advance!

Actually that's not required anymore. The Sidh are no longer trait reliant. You can just pick the 3rd subrace in the Elven species to access Sidh clothes.

Speaking of Sidh, I will be expanding their hippy clothes and hippy hairstyles when I get a moment. Have some plans to make them a little more sci-fi-ish. Transparent rejects-from-a-bad-50's-film type stuff. :smiley: Well, transparent if you use the WA patch anyway. The main mod will be censored. :dragon:

Yes, but you need the humanoid and human slave mods for that. :smiley:

Keep intending to do a WA patch for that Human Revolutions (or whatever that human mod with all the clothes is called) mod but currently don't have the time.

Just want to say how much I love your Elves mod, it is by far my favorite. In fact, being able to play as the elves was part of why I bought Stellaris in the first place.

I do have a question, though, and this may be me being confused, so forgive me if that is the case. Is it possible to play as elves or drow who go naked despite not being enslaved? Like the entire race/empire eschews clothing?

Only the Sidh at present. (They're the 3rd race under elves now.) When things settle down I may do a few events/edicts for Drow that may involve shedding some clothes. Though the clothes would be of secondary importance to whatever the thing is. I was thinking the ritual of the hunt for the Eilistraeens for instance. That's a bit off though, got to wrap up the Drow ship style first!

Thank you for the reply! I always play as the Sidhe now anyway. I like their scantier dress. That said, I am not sure how to get them naked after downloading this patch. Do I need to go into the files for that? Or is it just something I am missing that is much simpler?

Once more, thank you for you patience. I greatly look forward to your drow ship set, and to the idea of stripping edicts. That sounds quite appealing.

1 hour ago, Birchtree said:

Thank you for the reply! I always play as the Sidhe now anyway. I like their scantier dress. That said, I am not sure how to get them naked after downloading this patch. Do I need to go into the files for that? Or is it just something I am missing that is much simpler?

Once more, thank you for you patience. I greatly look forward to your drow ship set, and to the idea of stripping edicts. That sounds quite appealing.

They are never completely naked, except for primitive Elves. At least that's how I understand the code the portraits. This just modifies the graphic files so the nips show on most clothing article. The nipple rings and chains were a kinky surprise though. 

Just activating this patch makes the Sidh have their original clothing which is...  definitely without apparel. :astonished:

When things are calm again (after the ships), I'm going to expand the Sidh clothing to be a bit more sci-fi but also "breezy". Transparent plastic alla Blade Runner and that kind of thing. Maybe neon too. The Steam version of course will be family-safe...ish. I admit I do have plunging necklines. :confused:

29 minutes ago, Nessa said:

Just activating this patch makes the Sidh have their original clothing which is...  definitely without apparel. :astonished:

When things are calm again (after the ships), I'm going to expand the Sidh clothing to be a bit more sci-fi but also "breezy". Transparent plastic alla Blade Runner and that kind of thing. Maybe neon too. The Steam version of course will be family-safe...ish. I admit I do have plunging necklines. :confused:

wow get out of my head, I was gonna suggest that clothes need to be expanded and we need more transparent versions of the clothes :tongue:

Also going to expand their hair choices to more colorful options. Might even do some custom portraits specific to Sidh. Like eye colors and the like. Just depends on the mood when I get there. :smiley:

The first major clothing/hair update will be the Lhuren which will come out shortly after I'm done with starbases. They're all... ancient Chinese style clothing. ;)

1 hour ago, Nessa said:

Also going to expand their hair choices to more colorful options. Might even do some custom portraits specific to Sidh. Like eye colors and the like. Just depends on the mood when I get there. :smiley:

The first major clothing/hair update will be the Lhuren which will come out shortly after I'm done with starbases. They're all... ancient Chinese style clothing. ;)

Can't wait for elven Starbase! Only reason I'm not using EoS atm is due to that, Colossus, and NSC2. Else I'd be spamming Avari Rings. 

Also, it would be nice if you could build an Avari Ring on a world with Planetary Ringworlds. You can build Planetary Ringworlds on worlds w/ Avari Ring though. 

• 1 month later...

OK, some knucklehead thought it was a good idea to up this on Steam. Again. :confused:

It's not that I mind people grabbing it or even upping it to Steam for friends but for the love of everything KEEP IT BLOODY PRIVATE. Steam is already trigger happy enough as it is. Let's not give them reasons to take out the primary mod!

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, JohnKG said:

Sorry for offtop, but is it possible to make human nude portraits with big breasts. Cause big boobies fan/)

The gravitational interference of proposed changes to mass distribution would have disastrous effects on internal spaceship environment and potentially disrupt FTL operations. In the interest of ensuring the safety of all personnel, passengers and inhabitants of space-borne structures, the ratio and structural template of mass per volume has been standardised through universal genetic treatment.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Indeed perfect addition to standard EOS mod :) But I have to agree with some guys who mentioned this, that some special version (or lets say another race of space Elves with big B - they can kill by them btw, no problem :D) with bigger tits would be simply awesome. Thank you for all your work Nessa!