Skyrim 64bit Special Edition Announced

See they have started to add Skyrim Special Edition to people's STEAM library. wtf just noticed mine is there lol. and now pre-loaded. Seems smaller in size compared to the original Skyrim with DLC's.

Think this answers my last question. The developer says that all of the DLC will be integrated into Skyrim Special Edition so you most likely won’t have to download several different files to jump into the game and its DLC content.

Look at all the questions here and very few answers, this is going to be a mess. To get major mods ALL of them back to normal on 64bit version it will take years and we don't know yet if all the fixes in the USLEEP patch are needed either. Meanwhile fallout 4 CK is still in beta and a buggy mess that marks disabled things as deleted after saving a file. They are basically completely relying on the community to solve their own problems because the primary focus is console users so recent consoles can play the game. So while the PS4 or xbone might play this game just fine it won't work right for pc for a long time and it will be on us the community to figure it out. I would like to see a comparison at some point where 32bit with major mods vs 64bit with those same mods what problems they have and any performance differences if any are there.

Look at all the questions here and very few answers, this is going to be a mess. To get major mods ALL of them back to normal on 64bit version it will take years and we don't know yet if all the fixes in the USLEEP patch are needed either. Meanwhile fallout 4 CK is still in beta and a buggy mess that marks disabled things as deleted after saving a file. They are basically completely relying on the community to solve their own problems because the primary focus is console users so recent consoles can play the game. So while the PS4 or xbone might play this game just fine it won't work right for pc for a long time and it will be on us the community to figure it out. I would like to see a comparison at some point where 32bit with major mods vs 64bit with those same mods what problems they have and any performance differences if any are there.

USKP Patch will be available day one... apparently.... the USLEEP team are already aware of what needs fixing, and what doesnt... including some new fubars on behalf of the devs.... their progress was halted while they waited for a new XEdit to be released that was ready for SSE, which there now is.

Mods reliant on USLEEP such as Cutting Room Floor etc will follow after USKP/USLEEP is done. Yes, some popular mods that haven't been supported or updated for two years or have entirely been abandoned may well never see the light of day on SSE... but... You know.... perfect worlds and all that.

See they have started to add Skyrim Special Edition to people's STEAM library. wtf just noticed mine is there lol. and now pre-loaded. Seems smaller in size compared to the original Skyrim with DLC's.

Think this answers my last question. The developer says that all of the DLC will be integrated into Skyrim Special Edition so you most likely won’t have to download several different files to jump into the game and its DLC content.

The Preloads tends to be much smaller as they are in encrypted zipped form. Once the game unlocks then it becomes much larger when Steam unpacks it. See Skyrim when it first preloaded which was about 6-7GB. Once the game unlocked, it balloons to 20GB.

SKSE will need updating regardless so when that happens? Who knows.

About a question about ENB for Skyrim, that depends on Boris. But I'd probably wager he won't since he's thoroughly done with Bethesda in general. A better option would be ReShade instead since it makes better use of the graphical libraries than what ENB can achieve.

Nexus Skyrim SE section is up.  Not surprise the first batch of mods are mostly from arthmoor.  I am a bit surprise of some other mods as you have to be invited by Beth to be able to make SSE mods as the game won't be unlock for another 24 hours. 

EDIT:

Well, apparently Nexus has a one click function for people to copy and paste their Skyrim mods over to the SSE section.  So the mods showing up on SSE now may not even work.

Nexus Skyrim SE section is up.  Not surprise the first batch of mods are mostly from arthmoor.  I am a bit surprise of some other mods as you have to be invited by Beth to be able to make SSE mods as the game won't be unlock for another 24 hours. 

Well, they're not all what I generally call "mods" though. For example, there's a handful of ECE presets (even though ECE hasn't been remade for it yet), a texture replacer, that kind of thing.

But yeah, it does seem like the current mod list is a bit larger than expected.

EDIT:

Well, apparently Nexus has a one click function for people to copy and paste their Skyrim mods over to the SSE section.  So the mods showing up on SSE now may not even work.

It doesn't copy the files over, though, just the mod page contents.

Well, they're not all what I generally call "mods" though. For example, there's a handful of ECE presets (even though ECE hasn't been remade for it yet), a texture replacer, that kind of thing.

But yeah, it does seem like the current mod list is a bit larger than expected.

EDIT:

It doesn't copy the files over, though, just the mod page contents.

I am sure those ECE presets won't work in SSE when the game unlocks :sleepy:

Does anyone know when the CK is set to release? Same time as SSE? I was hoping to preload it too. ;)

what you will do by preloading the CK ? its useless without game files which will only unlock on launch.

Right, but my internet connection is slow-slow. Even though the CK isn't (probably won't be, that is) very large, I'd still like to download it sooner rather than later, gods know how long it'll take.

Does anyone know when the CK is set to release? Same time as SSE? I was hoping to preload it too. ;)

The last I heard was, the CK for Skyrim SE is in closed beta as of the 20th.

I meant publicly.

I'm just going to guess it'll be available for download when SSE unlocks.

Better to guess that it'll be available sometime after SSE is available, how long after though is completely up to Bethesda.

Here's a question to people who have SSE... Does your character blink? Have they at least fixed that shit?

fix what?

161027124947886798.jpg

if the game can close the eyes of corpses, it can close your eyes too

161027124938944959.jpg

161027124942502676.jpg

unless you are using a facial expression

pick a pose in poser, start walking, you won't walk for the same reeason (you keep that pose until you disable it, or something with higher priority override it)

Guys, this is the business, take a damn look on the world where you leave... Bethesda are not the worst, they respect their consummers, look at the others. And not only videogames company...

Welcome in the real world, the one which is ruled by only one thing : earning money. And I'm not a Bethesda fanboy, trust me. But they are not the worst, look at Activision, Bungie, Ubisoft, etc... They rape their own community without any feeling lol.

I once loved Bethesda, They were all for me, as Morrowind appeared!

It was the breakthrough of Bethesda, with this game + 2 Adds, huge world, at that time excellent graphics, minimum play time over 1000 hours to discover everything!

then the break, morrowind developer leave Bethesda.

What comes * Oblivion * a bug-infected game, that only playable through patches and mods.

the same applies to Skyrim, 9 patches and still errors!

Better I stop otherwise there is a danger, that I EXPLODE.  ;)

U don't remember Morrowind well... In fact, Bethesda's games are bugged since the first, and that was already the case with Morrowind. Do you remember the Silent Door in Vivec, the one which was impossible to open to learn with lord Vivec how to defeat Dagoth Ur ? And that's just one little bug...

Off Topic

their ask yourself why I am angry at Bethesda!
Here you can do it yourself See and read, Bethesda is still working not on TES 6.
Sorry in german.

https://gamezine.de/the-elder-scrolls-6-bethesda-arbeitet-noch-immer-nicht-am-rpg.html

Statement by Pete Hines, So is an release date Before 2020 unlikely!
I am already in the advanced age and I at least wanted to still play a NEW THE ELDER SCROLL!  :( 
I hope their can understand me now.

I ask all to forgiveness.

fix what?

With the 1.9 update eyes of the player character no longer blink (which is not a problem of closing eyes, or facial expression). Sexlab or MFG Console fixes it, perhaps you've been using one of them and haven't noticed.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/947495-19-patch-has-removed-eyes-blinking/

Will confirm this soon.

I really hope they fixed mfg console, I REALLY hope. But as we know Bethesda breaks more stuff with each update so we can't expect it to be broken or even something more.

Off Topic

their ask yourself why I am angry at Bethesda!

Here you can do it yourself See and read, Bethesda is still working not on TES 6.

Sorry in german.

https://gamezine.de/the-elder-scrolls-6-bethesda-arbeitet-noch-immer-nicht-am-rpg.html

Statement by Pete Hines, So is an release date Before 2020 unlikely!

I am already in the advanced age and I at least wanted to still play a NEW THE ELDER SCROLL!  :( 

I hope their can understand me now.

I ask all to forgiveness.

After Fallout 4 do you really want TES6 to look like that game? I think not, give them time to rethink how to make proper roleplaying games. Its not only "hurr durr sandbox and meincraft elements" what makes games a RPGs