Skyrim 64bit Special Edition Announced

We'd have to wait till SKSE is ported over and then Ashal has to port over the SKSE plugin and wait for animations/models/textures to be examined and see how those could be ported, if needed and THEN we could potentially begin porting Sexlab.

Edit: Yea also MCM i started typing before the last few replies where made.

whats the hype with Skyrim "special edition"? It is special because what? Console peasants can finally enjoy bethesda version of enb?? LOL 

it is exactly the same game.

Basically.

But, us the pcmasterrace nobility can now go "cool story bro, you still can't do half of what we can, and now we have a few more free flops to put your fisher-price gaming device to shame once more."

whats the hype with Skyrim "special edition"? It is special because what? Console peasants can finally enjoy bethesda version of enb?? LOL 

it is exactly the same game.

What is wrong with you!? It's SPECIAL!!! :lol:

A Skyrim S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Edition could be interesting though... :)

giphy.gif

This makes Todd Howard  :lol:  :P

xMKOr.gif

for port sexlab to skyrim SE we need more than SKSE

he need :

SKSE (obviously)

Sky UI ( obviously too XD)

but also need an amination framework like FNIS (for fallout 4 it has a pain so skyrim SE has maybe the same)

i don't think sexlab go on Skyrim SE in a near future

This will not happen, there are two different versions, once 32 bits and once 64 bits. Every new mod would have to be created twice, so double work for the modder!

I guess all the remaining modders will themselves after appear of SSE concentrate on this game.

If I am wrong, then sorry.  ;)

i think its sort of ironic that; my computer is 64bit, my version of 3DS Max is 64bit, the version of Havok that i am using is 64bit, and that i have been using all of that to create animations for a 32bit game, but i can't use the 64bit version of the same fucking game.

This will not happen, there are two different versions, once 32 bits and once 64 bits. Every new mod would have to be created twice, so double work for the modder!

I guess all the remaining modders will themselves after appear of SSE concentrate on this game.

If I am wrong, then sorry.  ;)

i think its sort of ironic that; my computer is 64bit, my version of 3DS Max is 64bit, the version of Havok that i am using is 64bit, and that i have been using all of that to create animations for a 32bit game, but i can't use the 64bit version of the same fucking game.

Well, that is in the act IRONIE.  :lol: and to the Death Laughter. 00008353.gif

he need :

SKSE (obviously)

but also need an amination framework like FNIS (for fallout 4 it has a pain so skyrim SE has maybe the same)

Fore has already said that he's making version 7 FNIS that's a combined 32/64bit version

its not funny, this is serious.

this could kill my own mods. all that it will take is for one required mod to go SE only, then its good bye to "Horny Dragons of Skyrim", because i'm not going to work on something that i can not use.

all of this is happening because they did not make a 64bit version 5 years ago, if they did it would have been XP compatible and i would not have this problem now.

he need :

SKSE (obviously)

Fore has already said that he's making version 7 FNIS that's a combined 32/64bit version

ohh i just watch this in the nexus page of the mod , that a good news for me

i have never see that type of convertion 

thank for the information  :shy:

this could kill my own mods. all that it will take is for one required mod to go SE only, then its good bye to "Horny Dragons of Skyrim", because i'm not going to work on something that i can not use.

all of this is happening because they did not make a 64bit version 5 years ago, if they did it would have been XP compatible and i would not have this problem now.

I'm 99% sure, if you read back a couple pages and consider what was being said, that Animations are easily quite easily convertable to the 64 bit version...

Quoted from Fore a few pages back...

"Beth apparently has left the whole behavior stuff as is, except for converting to Havok 64bit. Fortunately hkxcmd already is able to convert TO 64bit. Unfortunately hkxcmd id NOT able to convert FROM 64bit.

SSE seems to work with with standard behaviors converted with hkxcmd from Skyrim to 64bit. Length for all behaviors is the same, but they always differ in a few bytes. Unfortunately (because hkxcmd doesn't provide xml from 64bit hkx) I cannot compare xml 32 and 64. And how my custom behaviors work we will have to see as well.

Animations can be converted with a tool that is provided as part of the new CK.

btw I plan to make a combined FNIS 7.0 release (XXL included) which can both 32 and 64."

I can understand you well, so much to the skills of BETHESDA!

That is also the reason why it is expected to last another 5 - 6 years, until a TES6 appears!

This huge company with more than 10,000 employees, is not in the situation to do something right!  ;)

Here the proof, if some claim, Bethesda has not so many employees. :P

http://www.pcgames.de/Bethesda-Softworks-Firma-15275/Specials/Publisher-Check-Bethesda-Softworks-auf-dem-Pruefstand-1099221/

A fair number of mods are going to be ready on Day 1.... SKSE and SkyUI will not be among them... expect a handful of months for those.

TESVEdit already has a SSE version.... Fore is going to be doing a FNIS 7.0 for both versions but didn't get beta access.

Animation behaviors have NOT been changed from the looks of it, other than being updated to Havok 64bit.... SSE is not running the exact same as Fallout 4's engine.... 

That is also the reason why it is expected to last another 5 - 6 years, until a TES6 appears!

This huge company with more than 10,000 employees, is not in the situation to do something right!  ;)

http://www.pcgames.de/Bethesda-Softworks-Firma-15275/Specials/Publisher-Check-Bethesda-Softworks-auf-dem-Pruefstand-1099221/

And for the love of the divines Whinny.... please... please... stop scare mongering..... it's becoming disparaging.

And for the love of the divines Whinny.... please... please... stop scare mongering..... it's becoming disparaging.

Sorry, but these are FACTS, I could reveal far more, But I do not want to get the anger of the community.  ;)

edit: because they're all so very loving Bethesda.  :)

will we even be able to? i mean they have been struggling to even get basic animation mods to work on fallout 4, the special edition use fallout 4s engine or am i understanding that incorrectly?

No. It's a 64 bit compile that shares some of FO4's feature, it is not FO4's "engine" nor will it be later or in any other alternate universe or time and place.,

I'm 99% sure, if you read back a couple pages and consider what was being said, that Animations are easily quite easily convertable to the 64 bit version...

that's not the problem, the problem is converting future mods & mod updates made only for 64bit skyrim back to the 32bit skyrim so that i can continue to use and work on my own mods.

Stop joking guys, Besthesda is not the worst video games company, look at Activision... They never think about their community, except for the money, and we get Skyrim SE for free... :cool:

(On Windows I mean, PS4 and XONE are just a fuckin' heist, and this generation of game console is the last I played, in one year, with Live, games, DLC's, and unfaire prices, you can afford a fucking monster computer nowodays...)

that's not the problem, the problem is converting future mods & mod updates made only for 64bit skyrim back to the 32bit skyrim so that i can continue to use and work on my own mods.

Who cares ? It's just a question of time, the 32bits edition is 5yo, and in 5 years, nobody will remain this version, because all would have been patched to work on 64, and there will be no more support for 32.

Sorry, but these are FACTS, I could reveal far more, But I do not want to get the anger of the community.  ;)

edit: because they're all so very loving Bethesda.  :)

Okay... so, its a FACT that there are hard incompatabilities in Mods? its a FACT that it will take a lot of hard work to port mods from Skyrim to SSE? Its a FACT that 32 bit animations can't be compatible with 64 bit? Because the people that MAKE the mods don't seem to agree.

It's a FACT that the next Elder Scrolls title won't hit til 2021-2022? Funny, Fact's have evidence to back them... that's just estimation and speculation. and quite possibly could end up being true.

Its a FACT that Bethesda has 10,000 employees? Maybe across all of Bethesda Softworks, the PUBLISHER... Maybe... across all of their dev teams and inhouse companies.... but Bethesda Game Studios, the development team that ACTUALLY make the Elder Scrolls games, numbers a little over 100. The team was 80 strong during Fallout 3's development, and had increased to about 100 when Skyrim released.

These aren't facts you are teling us... they are misconstrued nuggets of information as part of your continued scaremongering campaign.

Hell, even the "evidence" you provided states that the 10,000 number is for the Bethesda Softworks PUBLISHER company

Bethesda has also made a shift in the last three years that is pretty unilaterally consumer unfriendly, and two days they announced review copies are pretty much not a thing anymore on all of their titles, unless you consider 18 hours in advance enough time to make decision to buy their games or not.

Ignoring the writing on the wall is just as dumb as fanboying in either the always hate or always love camp.

Bethesda has also made a shift in the last three years that is pretty unilaterally consumer unfriendly, and two days they announced review copies are pretty much not a thing anymore on all of their titles, unless you consider 18 hours in advance enough time to make decision to buy their games or not.

Ignoring the writing on the wall is just as dumb as fanboying in either the always hate or always love camp.

Oh no... I'm entirely against the whole "No advanced review copy" stance they have taken... its insanely anti-consumer, and their reasons for it are laughable at best.

Trust me, I am not blindly supporting Bethesda in any way... I lost a hell of a lot of respect for them over the last few years.